The Billionaire's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me, but there was no humor in it, and she looked slightly sad. "I hope he has better luck than I did with the police."

I smiled back. "Oh, you can count on it."

.

.

.

Aubrey

I was tossing and turning in the bed. Sleep was becoming more and more difficult, and some nights I couldn't drop off until I took care of certain... needs. Living in the same house with Dash, while a life of dreams in some ways, was a nightmare in others.

He'd been true to his word. After our tumble in Miami, he hadn't tried to seduce me. If he'd taken a lover, he'd been very discrete. He came home precisely on time nearly every day, and his hours were much shorter than when I was his assistant. When he had to travel, I went with him, not as his assistant but as his wife. If he was banging someone, he was doing it on the clock, and while I kept telling myself I wouldn't mind if he did, I would.

I smiled in the darkness. I actually didn't think he was. I'd walked in on him while he was in the shower one night, intending to ask him a question about a party we were supposed to attend, and saw his reflection in the mirror as he took care of himself. I'd watched from the doorway until he grunted, then quietly withdrew before he saw me. I'd never mentioned what I'd seen, but my imagination had gone into overdrive. That night, and the next three, I'd had to bite my pillow to keep myself quiet as I worked off my pent-up desires.

If he was taking care of himself in the shower, I suspected he wasn't availing himself of women, and the realization had pleased me enormously, which made sticking to our no fucking policy that much more difficult. It was especially hard when we traveled and slept together. Having him hold me warm and close when in public was absolute torture, and seeing his erection in his pajamas at night only reminded me of my aching desire for him. By silent agreement we didn't touch each other after we went to bed, but I so badly wanted to fuck him until that wonderful cock of his was used up and hanging limp and useless. Every time we traveled I was thankful he had the strength not to tempt me because I knew that with one more slip, there'd be no turning back. During the whirlwind after our marriage, we'd put the genie back in the bottle, but now that I'd become more relaxed around him, I knew I wouldn't have the strength to do it a second time.

I closed my eyes and tried to will myself to sleep. Would sleeping with him be so bad? Dash had changed in the last six months. He didn't chase women anymore, at least not overtly, and he hadn't become blotted even once since we became husband and wife. He was working less hours, seemed happy coming home to me, and I looked forward to his arrival each evening. When I was nothing more than his assistant he never went home unless he was fucking, showering, or changing clothes. Now, however, he was always here. I could almost set my watch by his seven o'clock arrival.

Most of all, he seemed at peace. There was a calmness in the way he conducted himself that hadn't been there before. It was almost like he'd found something and had stopped looking for whatever it was he'd found.

I tried to tell myself it was all an act and that in four years and six months we'd divorce, I'd take my new-found fortune, and we'd go our separate ways. But did I want to? I wasn't sure anymore. I wouldn't need Dash's money, I'd have my own, but I still wasn't sure I wanted to leave. I was becoming very comfortable in the role of Mrs. Daschle Callisto. I smiled. If I could just do something about always wanting to feel him between my thighs.

I was drifting in the twilight of sleep, that magical state between sleep and wakefulness when everything seemed so clear. I was dreaming of Dash fucking me stupid, the memory of him taking me in Miami, the pleasure I'd felt with him inside me as we'd made love, imagining me wailing in pleasure as he fucked me hard and fast. I screamed in ecstasy, wanting the moment to never end, his cock pounding into me... but I couldn't hold the dream. I broke from sleep as if I were swimming from the depths of deep lake, the loud trill of the security alarm replacing my screams of pleasure. The sharp-edged crack followed by the crackling of breaking glass as something struck my window penetrated the fog of my half-sleep and snapped me to full wakefulness.

I bolted upright in bed, terrified and uncertain, when the floor to ceiling window of my bedroom reverberated with another hard, sharp blow. I shrieked in fright and surprise as a large section of the window fell into the room, shattering into sand on the hard tile floor. Two men rushed in, one holding something in his hand. With a scream, I leapt from the bed and fled for the door.

One of the men grabbed for me, but with a twist more instinctual than conscious, I managed to slip his hold with the sound of my nightie ripping. I bolted through the door and careened around the corner, running for Dash's room, the impact of my shoulder bouncing off the hall wall not even registering. The light in the hall flicked on, the sudden brightness partially blinding me, but I didn't slow.

"What?" Dash called as he appeared in the hall, wrapping me in his arms as I flung myself into his chest.

Before I could answer, the men appeared, stumbling to a stop through the door, one of the men carrying a wooden baseball bat. The two men were average height, though bat-man was heavier built with a bit of a gut. Both were dressed in dark sweat suits with their faces covered by ski masks.

"Take a look at this swinging dick here with his cock hanging out," bat-man growled.

"Take care of him. I'll get Aubrey," the other man said.

I recognized the voice. "Craig! Get the fuck out of here! You're fucking crazy!"

The man began to lazily twirl the bat as he slowly approached, Dash shoving me behind him as he began backing away. "The cops are on the way. If you run now, you might get away."

"We're not going anywhere without her," bat-man sneered. "Let us take her and you won't get hurt."

"You're not touching her," Dash growled, his eyes fixed on the threat as we continued to slowly back down the hall, his hand behind him, silently urging me to stay back.

"What are you going to do to me?" I squeaked, talking over Dash.

"I'm taking what's mine," Craig sneered. "I gave up everything for you, and you throw me aside like I'm nothing? Not this time, bitch, not this time. Take him!"

Bat-man came at Dash and swung the club, clearly intending to cave in his skull. I shrieked in panic and scrambled back as Dash ducked under the swing. The bat hit the wall, knocking a huge hole into the sheetrock. They were constrained by the narrowness of the hall, and as bat-man wrenched the club back and tried to reset to swing again, Dash charged into him with an animal like roar.

Bat-man was a big guy but he clearly wasn't as fit as Dash. The two men slammed into the wall, and I swear I felt the entire house shake. Dash grabbed the bat in both his hands and tried to wrench it away, but bat-man clung to it and refused to let it go. Dash and the other man stumbled and staggered, snarling and grunting, crashing into walls in their struggle, Dash's muscles bulging, twisting, and standing out in stark relief as he battled his opponent.

I watched in horror, frozen in place with my hands at my mouth as the two men strained, Dash's muscles twisted with effort, both knowing to falter was to die. Craig rammed a shoulder into the back of his goon as he tried to pass, driving the two men toward me. The sudden backward shove caught Dash off guard and he stumbled as Craig bulled past. It was the break bat-man needed. With a roar, his legs pumping, bat-man drove forward. Unable to backpedal fast enough, Dash fell to the floor, bouncing of the wall as he dragged bat-man down with him. They landed with a crash, Dash roaring in pain, rage, and effort as bat-man leaned into the bat, trying to crush Dash's throat. I picked up the first thing I could put my hand on, a crystal vase, and took a step forward to smash it on bat-man's head, but Craig caught my arm before I could bring it down.

I shrieked in rage and pain as he twisted my arm and wrenched the vase from my hand, throwing it violently away to shatter on the floor. He began dragging me away from the men as they writhed on the floor. With a roar of effort and pain, Dash twisted, dumping bat-man to the floor and jamming him against the wall so he couldn't get full leverage as they kicked and squirmed in a desperate fight for life. Screaming with fear and effort, I lunged, jerked, and strained for freedom, but Craig was much larger and stronger than me, and his grip was like steel.

As he dragged me into Dash's bedroom, I heard a roar and a thump, and I saw the men tumble. Now Dash was on top, his teeth bared in a feral snarl as he leaned on the bat, holding it across the man's throat. I slipped Craig's grip and tried to run, but he tackled me before I could escape. Picking me up, he bundled me to the patio door as I screamed and kicked. I managed to sink my teeth into his arm when he released me with one hand to open the door, his shriek of pain drowning out the thumps and roars of Dash and the other man as they battled in the hall. Craig ripped his arm free of my teeth and hit me hard in the head before dragging me out of the house. In desperation, I grabbed the door frame and held on as if my life depended on it. It took him only moments to break my grip, but not before I saw Dash stagger into the bedroom, the bat in his hand.

"Let her go," Dash growled as he followed us out of his bedroom and onto the patio that surrounded the pool, his voice deadly in its quietness as Craig tried to drag me away from the house.

I was grabbing every chair and table I could get my hands on, digging in with my heels, and lunging and squirming in a frantic attempt to slow Craig down as much as possible.

Craig stopped and held my back to his chest, his hand covering my throat. "You're not taking her from me! She's mine! I gave up everything for her!"

"You crazy fuck!" I screamed. "You cheated on your wife! You didn't give up shit! She threw you out!"

"You're not taking her!" Craig screamed, his voice almost deafening in my ear.

"Let her go and I won't kill you," Dash rumbled, standing barely a step way. He was cut and bleeding, but he didn't seem to notice. I'd never seen the rage in his eyes that I saw then, and the darkness that made him so damned attractive was now ugly and evil. He was death incarnate, and he scared me.

"What are you going to do? Huh? I tell you what you're going to do. You're going to let me--"

Dash flipped the bat as he took a step forward, catching it by the thick end before he thrust it like a spear, the wood passing so close to my right ear I felt the breeze of its passage. Craig's blood splattered onto the side of my face as he stumbled back, pulling me down as he fell.

His grasp loosened when we hit the ground and I scrambled away, running to hide behind Dash as Craig tried to get to his feet, his face a bloody mess from his shattered mouth. Dash flipped the bat again, caught it by the handle this time, cocked the club behind his head, and waited until Craig was up before he brought it around in a whistling arc as if he were swinging for the fences. The bat connected with Craig's shoulder and I heard the bone snap in the instant before Craig shrieked in pain.

"That's for putting your dirty fucking hands on my wife," Dash snarled as he loaded up again, cocking his hip like he played for the MLB.

This time he swung the bat like a golf club, hitting Craig in the knee. Again, I heard bones snap, and Craig fell to the ground with an agonizing scream, the sight of his leg twisted to the side almost making me sick.

"That's for hurting her," he said as set up for another swing.

Oh fuck! He was going to kill him! I stepped up and grabbed the bat with one hand, holding it so he couldn't swing. "No more! Dash! No more! He's done!"

He looked at me, and the ugliness in his eyes vanished in an instant. He tossed the bat away and pulled me tightly against him as the faint wailing of distant sirens approached.

.

.

.

Dash

I closed the door as the last officer left, the morning sun just beginning to brighten the horizon. Before the first officer arrived, I'd quickly wiped the blood off myself and slipped into my pajamas. Having a man with a crushed throat in my house, and another badly injured man in my backyard trying to drag himself away with his one good arm and leg, had brought additional police, along with the coroner's van and an ambulance. As we waited for the backup to arrive, I'd taken Aubrey into my bathroom and carefully cleaned the blood from her face and neck.Because the police wouldn't allow her back into her room, she dressed in another pair of my pajamas. My sleepwear hung on her like a tent, but it was better than her ripped nightshirt.

When the rest of the officers arrived, they'd separated Aubrey and me while technicians combed her bedroom, the hall, and the patio. They'd asked a lot of questions, and I had damned few answers, but by the time the officers left, I was confident my actions would be ruled self-defense. Later this morning I'd contact my lawyer to make sure they were.

The dead body in the hall had been removed, the bat taken into evidence, and Craig had been loaded onto a gurney and carted off to a hospital. Now it was just Aubrey and me.

She was past the shakes and tears, but she still looked haunted. "Aubrey? You okay?" I asked softly.

"No," she murmured.

I sat down on the couch beside her and held her. She'd fought like a cornered wildcat, but now that the danger was past, she'd withdrawn into herself. With my arms around her, she began to shake as the tears came again.

"I was so afraid!" she sniffled into my shoulder.

"I know, but you're safe now," I whispered as I slowly stroked her hair.

"I thought that guy was going to kill you!"

"I was more worried about you."

She sobbed in my arms as I stroked her head and made shushing noises. I was starting to hurt from my fight with the goon, but that pain paled in comparison to the ache I felt of having her cry in my arms.

After several long moments, her tears stopped and she sniffed. "Do you have to go to work today?"

"No."

"I'm so tired."

"Yeah, me too."

"Will you take me to bed and hold me?"

I held her for a long moment more, then gently extracted myself from her embrace. I smiled at her as I gently tugged her to her feet. I led her to my room and shut the door to block the view of the damaged hall. I'd worry about that after I woke up.

"What?" I asked as she looked at me.

"I thought I was going to lose you."

"I'm not going anywhere." I smiled as I caressed her face. Something tugged at me from deep inside, something I'd never felt before.

I realized I really didn't want to go anywhere. I had what I wanted right here. It might only last for another four and a half years, but I was going to enjoy it for as long as it lasted.

"We're really married, aren't we?" she asked, her eyes soft.

I nodded. "By every legal definition."

She began to tear up again. "Would you like to make love to your wife?"

I smiled as I took her face in my hands. "What about our agreement?"

She swallowed. "I don't care about that anymore."

I smiled as I softly caressed her face with my thumbs. "I don't either."

"I want you," she whispered. "You're my husband, and I want you."

"I want you more," I replied, my voice as soft and gentle as her own.

She melted into me as she tipped her face up, offering me her lips, an offer I gladly accepted. I kissed her deeply, passionately, not the kiss of a fuck, but the kiss of a lover. I hadn't realized there was a difference until now.

I steered her to the bed and gently pushed her back. I wanted to please her, to make her writhe and squirm, to hear her soft gasps and moans of pleasure. I wanted to burn out the fear and pain of the evening with the searing heat of passion.

I began to slowly kiss my way down her body, releasing the buttons on her top while chasing the opening with my lips. I intended to please her with my lips and tongue, but she tugged me to her.

"No, not tonight. I want to feel you next to me."

I smiled, my heart pounding in my chest. She was perfect in every way. I loved the splatter of freckles across her nose, her beautiful hair, the curves of her breasts, the flawlessness of her skin, and the unlimited depths of her eyes. She was real, her beauty was real, and that made her so much more special.

I unhurriedly worked her out of my pajamas, my lips never far or long removed from her flesh. As I slowly slid the pants down her legs, kissing along behind the waistband, I paused to spend a moment drinking in her beauty. Not only was she achingly beautiful, but she was also the sexiest woman I'd ever seen. There was something about the contrast of her skin between the lightly tanned areas and those which weren't that simply drove me wild with desire.

She smiled at me as I slithered out of my pajamas. There was a hunger in her eyes, a hunger that spoke to me like no woman ever had. I reached past her, stretching for the drawer holding my condoms. She took my hand and brought it to her lips, kissing my fingers as she gazed into my eyes.

"Do you trust me?"

"What?" I asked, unsure of what she was saying.

"I trust you. Do you trust me?"

I smiled, realizing what she was implying. I hadn't been with a woman without protection in years, and Aubrey had too much class for her to give me anything.

"Yes."

"Then I want to feel you inside me. I don't want anything between us."

I rolled her to her back. I felt like a eighteen-year-old again and forced myself to slow down. Now was not the time to rush. I lightly draped myself across her, caressing her lips with mine as I gently probed until I found her opening. I slid into her with a sigh, the pleasure of my passage unlike anything I'd experienced in recent memory. I pushed in deep, her soft exhale as two became one the sexiest sound I'd ever heard.

Once again I marveled at her genuineness. So many women I'd been with tried to perform like porn stars, their loud cries of ecstasy fooling no one, but Aubrey's soft sigh touched me. It was the true sound of a woman in pleasure, and it amplified my own pleasure tenfold.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, her face soft as I held her, my arms close at her side, my thumbs gently caressing her face. There was a bruise forming on her left temple, and rage began rising within me over what that asshole had done to her. She touched my face, the caress of her fingers bringing my gaze to her amazing eyes. The rage began to subside as we gazed into each other's eyes, and I kissed the faint line of freckles across her nose, then down her cheek to take her lips. We drank our fill, the kiss, slow, deep, and luxurious, before I slowly pulled back. I began to thrust leisurely, soaking up the pleasure she gave me like a sponge. I simply couldn't tear my gaze from hers, and I lost myself in the infinite depths of her eyes.

"What?" she whispered.

I smiled. "It's nothing," I whispered in return.

"Tell me."

My heart began to hammer in my chest and I stilled my hips. I wanted to say it, but I couldn't.

"Dash? What is it?"

I licked my lips. "I..." I began before I lost my nerve.

Her face clouded in concern. "Is something wrong?"

I smiled again, and I swear to God, I felt like crying, the feelings welling up almost overwhelming me with their intensity. "No," I breathed as I began to thrust again, my passions taking me away. "Everything couldn't be more right." I paused again as I summoned my courage. "It's so right... because I'm falling in love with you."