The Billionaire's Bride

Story Info
What happens when two people are forced to marry.
3k words
4.37
25.7k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pmoozical
pmoozical
80 Followers

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

**********

"Not again!" Mrs. Mason the housekeeper looked at Ellen the new maid with frustrated eyes.

It was the 4th time in 2 weeks that Ellen had dropped the picture on the mantelpiece and broken its frame. The picture had the smiling face of Alex Raymond plastered on it on whom Ellen had developed a huge crush knowing very well he would never give a second glance to a girl like her. Ellen sighed as she was pulled out of her reverie by Mrs. Mason who ordered her to wipe the glass as she got a new frame from the storeroom.

Alex Raymond was a heartthrob young, smart, exceedingly handsome and extremely wealthy. He was the only son of Mr. John Raymond and Mrs. Maria Raymond and industrialist couple who owned the largest chain of hotels in the northern hemisphere in addition to many other companies.

Girls swarmed Alex as bees swarm honey ready to spread their legs for him at a moments notice, but he was used to it and dated only decent and smart girls keeping gold diggers at bay.

Though extremely wealthy, the Raymonds were deeply religious and had not forgotten their humble beginnings.

They had raised Alex to be down to earth and humble since childhood. He was given a very reasonable allowance in childhood as any other middle-class kid, In high school, he had worked in his father's construction company during summers to support expenses his parents termed as unnecessary. He drove a normal ram 1500 truck and had taken admission into Harvard on his merit from where he would be graduating summa cum laude in business administration this year.

His mother was a devout Christian and had clearly instructed Alex to save himself for marriage and had made it clear that if he was ever caught bedding a girl out of wedlock she would make sure to get him married to her. What she never told Alex was that it was not purely out of the religious belief that she did this, she wanted to save him from some gold digger who would try to get pregnant with his child to claim a share in their fortune.

Ellen, on the other hand, came from a middle-class family but circumstances had forced her to work as a maid. Her mother died giving birth to her and she was raised by her father and stepmother but as fate would have it, her father died 2 months back in a car accident and her stepmother took a complete u-turn banishing her from the house and she was just allowed to take her clothes however managed to sneak out 1000 dollars along with her laptop and mobile phone.

Ellen had secured the only decent paying job she would get as a maid in the Raymond mansion which helped her sustain herself and enabled her to save for a part-time online degree course in the future.

She worked as a maid in the Raymond mansion and stayed in the servant quarters, the other staff especially Mrs. Mason was extremely nice to her and helped her in coming over her dad's death. She had accepted her reality and started to like her new independent life.

********

Ellen's POV-

I was sitting in the garden late at night, watching the video lectures of the fashion designing course I had applied for. I was really lucky surrounded by such nice people who were genuinely concerned for me, the staff especially Mrs. Masons were very nice, they often invited me for dinner in their quarters and even did some of my assigned chores so I could focus more on my studies and finishing my degree.

I was sitting in the huge garden swing as I watched my lectures on my laptop, completely engrossed in my work when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and making me freeze from fear until I heard a very sweet voice behind me.

"I guess you are busy with something dear?" the person behind me spoke and I turned around to see Mrs. Maria Raymond standing behind me smiling.

I immediately got nervous shuffling to my feet as I started packing my stuff apologising at the same time "I'm sorry madam, I was not aware of your arrival," I said freaking out and trying to pack my things into my bag clumsily at the same time, "This won't happen again, please don't fire me, I would starve!" I said on the verge of tears.

"Relax!" she said in a calm but authoritative voice and then smiled looking at me.

"I'm not going to fire you, just sit down," she said very kindly pointing at the swing.

"O-Okay madam," I replied still very nervous.

"I presume you are the new girl?" she asked me, sitting down beside me on the swing.

"Yes madam, I joined two one and a half months back," I replied calming down a bit.

"So how old are you?" She asked again looking at me.

"18 madam" I replied.

"Why are you working as a maid at such an age?" she asked with concern in her eyes.

I told her all about my father's death and how I was thrown out by my stepmom, her expression was unreadable and I thought what was going inside her mind as I told my tale.

She looked at me with teary eyes by the time I finished my tale.

"You are a really sweet young woman, I can see how hardworking you are and I'm sure you will succeed in life," she said as she clasped my shoulder affectionately.

"Thank You, madam," I replied conscious of the fact that I was heavily blushing.

"Now go to bed, you must be tired and feel free to work here in the garden if you want," she said as she got up and left.

"My employers are nice people." I thought as I left for my quarters.

**********

What Ellen did not know was that Mrs. Raymond was thinking about her when she went back to the Mansion.

Mrs. Raymond's POV-

"She is such a sweet girl." I thought as I headed back towards the house. She was exactly the type of girl I wanted for Alex, I had seen the type of girls that surrounded Alex since he hit puberty and I was always worried that he would bed one of them before marriage, I would never want those girls as son's life partners. But I trusted Alex, I knew he was into dating but never slept with a girl, I was proud of my boy that he kept his promise.

I saw Lucie mason our housekeeper and a friend cum confidant of mine instructing the servants in the hall when I entered the mansion. Though she was my employee we had been very close since the time she was Alex's nanny, widowed very young she never remarried and was childless and treated Alex as her son. She was my friend and there were no inhibitions between us.

Later as we both sat in the kitchen sipping our midnight tea, a habit we had since we first met when I and my husband were struggling to set up our business.

I casually asked her about Ellen, counting my interaction with her. "What do you think of this girl?" I asked her.

"She is the sweetest and the most hard-working girl I've ever seen. She isn't like those gold diggers surrounding Alex. She is kind and helpful, she takes out time to tutor one of the gardener's kids even with her chores and her studies."

"She sounds like a very nice girl," I said sipping my tea.

"Yes, she is. I see the daughter I never had in her. She is a brilliant student and was accepted in the FIT before her stepmom threw her on the road. Even now she studies with full dedication and has top grades."

"I think she deserves better," I said as I told Lucie of my plan.

Later that night I talked to my husband about Ellen and how I wanted to fund her education so that she could pursue her dreams instead of wasting her life working as a maid.

He was onto the plan and we decided to talk to her tomorrow morning.

**********

Ellen's POV-

I woke up hearing the ring of my phone.

I saw the time it was still 7 am, my shift starts at 11.

I picked up the call, it was Mrs. Mason.

"Mr. and Mrs. Raymond want you at their breakfast table in exactly half an hour," she said, "and yeah don't wear your uniform," she added.

Weird scenarios started playing in my mind as I got ready, what would they want from me I thought as I blow-dried my hair. I was nervous, had I done something wrong, will they fire me. Oh god, I don't want to end up on the streets again. I thought as I got ready trying to choose a decent outfit from my too few and worn down clothes.

I ended up wearing an off white sweatshirt and my navy blue jeans, pairing them up with my worn-out sneakers.

I was at the breakfast table at 7:30 sharp and found my employers seated on a long table already.

Mrs. Raymond motioned me to sit down beside her as I greeted her and her husband. Oh god, I'm going to have breakfast with them?!

"We wanted to talk to you about your future Ellen," she said smiling at me.

Seeing the confused expression on my face, she continued, "I and my husband believe that you are a hard-working girl, so we believe that we should help you achieve your dreams." she said.

"I still don't understand madam," I replied.

"We would like to support your education Ellen, we know that you were accepted in FTI but had to leave due to the circumstances. We want you to take up the full-time course there, my husband has already spoken to the director and he would be happy to let you start the college as early as possible so you don't miss out on your studies anymore. We would be supporting you and your education, you will be given a monthly allowance apart from your college expenses and you can stay in your quarters until you finish your studies. After you graduate, we would like you to join one of our fashion brands as a designer." she concluded.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I profusely thanked my employer and now my mentors for again and again.

One week later I started college and Mrs. Raymond often dropped by my place or called me up for breakfast, talking about my studies and personal life, like any mother would do with her daughter.

**********

One year later.

**********

Alex's POV-

College was over and finally, I would be able to join dad's company." I thought as I drove towards our mansion. My truck loaded with the stuff I was taking back home from my dorm room and I was going to surprise my parents arriving a week before schedule.

As I was nearing the house I saw a department store and stopped by to buy my mom's favorite Ferrero rocher chocolates. I pulled over and wore dark shades before going out to protect my privacy as my family was well known in the area and people looked for every small chance to interact with us hoping we would pull out favors for them.

As I was walking to the cash counter lost in my thoughts, I suddenly bumped into a girl with a bag full of groceries. She got off balance and the bag fell down her hands but I caught her before she fell too.

It was then that I looked at her and realized she was extremely beautiful even without any makeup and it was very nice to see a real beauty after so long as most of the girls around me were decked up in makeup from head to toe trying to catch the attention of young men around them. She was probably 18 or 19 years old and still had the innocence of a young girl on her face and looked so cute in a simple t-shirt and jeans.

I was suddenly pulled out of her dreams as she suddenly yelled: "Can't you see where you are going, mister!"

"I'm sorry." I stuttered still mesmerized by her beauty as she moved out of my arms.

I helped her pick up her things.

I was never shy around girls but she was different, I was lost for words looking at her, she was so beautiful just like an angel.

"I can drive you home if you like," I told her as we stood up after picking the groceries.

"No need for that, I can manage," she replied very curtly.

"I insist, please," I said my voice almost pleading.

"Okay fine," she said heaving a sigh.

We left the store after I paid for my chocolates and I secretly bought another box as she scanned the shelves, I planned to give it to her when she departs.

"Where do you live?" I asked her as we got into the car.

"Just a few blocks away in the Raymond mansion," she said looking away.

"You live in the Raymond mansion?" I asked a tone of surprise in my voice.

"No not in the mansion, in the servant quarters behind it," she said still looking away.

"So your parents work there?" I asked.

"No my parents are dead, I used to work there as a maid when Mr. and Mrs. Raymond decided to support me and my education." she said her voice wavering, "By the way my name is Ellen," she said finally looking at me with her eyes brimming with tears as she extended her hand towards me.

"I'm Alex Raymond," I replied taking my shades off as she gasped looking at me.

"You're their son?" she said with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Yeah, I am." I chuckled.

"But you're so normal!" she blurted out visibly embarrassed with what she said.

"Yeah, I guess I am, I don't remember being born with three eyes and four arms."

I said as both of us laughed.

Our conversation lightened up after that as we talked about ourselves, life and other stuff until we reached the mansion.

Later I helped Ellen took her stuff to her quarters as she protested that there was no need. I was surprised to see how well she had maintained the quarter and it looked so lively and happy, unlike my depressing dorm room.

I gave her the chocolates before I left as a peace offering which she accepted thanking my as she blushed and looked away shyly. Oh god, I'm in trouble I thought as I left her quarters.

My parents were pleasantly surprised by my early arrival and that night the three of us went out for dinner.

It was during dinner that I talked to them about Ellen and my mom told me that she was a very nice girl who had suffered a lot at such a young age. Her determination inspired me and I felt the more I talked about her the more I was liking her.

(Later that night)

I was kissing Ellen hungrily as we entered my room. I was ravishing her kissing her lips, neck, and face at the same time as she moaned in ecstasy.

Being with her felt like I was a thirsty man and she was a thirst that cannot be quenched.

I kissed her as she straddled her legs around and put her arms around my neck. We kissed hungrily for quite a while after which I pulled up her sweatshirt revealing her firm breasts and I attacked them at once licking and kneading them.

I carried her to the bed and laid her down as we both removed our clothes. After I was completely naked I looked towards her to see her naked and sprawling on my bed her waist-length hair black hair covering her breast as she raised her hand beckoning me towards her.

It was an invitation I could not refuse, she was a true seductress and I was happy to be under her spell. I went towards the bed and we kissed passionately and hungrily.

I gently broke the kiss and positioning myself between her legs I started licking her cunt very very slowly. I constantly kept on increasing my pace as her moans became louder. I sucked at her lips and repeatedly thrust my tongue into her as she quivered from pleasure. The combined licking, sucking and thrusting was too much for her to handle as she came into my mouth gushing a stream of her love juices. When I first tasted her juices I instantly knew that I would never have enough of them.

After Ellen recovered from her orgasm, I positioned her on top of me and let and let her control the pace as she entered me.

Ellen was very tight and it took a few thrusts before she was able to take in my dick in all of its entirety. She started moving very slowly at first but we soon increased our speed to a pleasurable piece, not too fast and not too slow.

Ellen leaned down towards me and kissed me as I kissed her back hungrily and embraced her running my fingers through her silky hair cascading down her back. The feeling was unexplainable, it gave so much pleasure just embracing her and caressing her as she moved on my shaft.

We stayed in this position for a while as we kissed and caressed, loving every second of it. Soon we both felt our orgasms approaching and she quivered tightening around me as she came leading me into my orgasm as came shooting rope after rope of my cum into her...

And I woke up in my alone with sticky wetness in my shorts.

Oh, God! It was a wet dream!

To be continued...

*********

Hope you guys liked it. Please let me know in the comments.

pmoozical
pmoozical
80 Followers