All Comments on 'The Billionaire's Bride'

by pmoozical

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good start, I think. The characters need to be developed of course and I would like some more dialogue. But this is the first installment so you are laying the groundwork. I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and effort imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TBC notification

Please indicate in the title or story summary that this is only chapter 1 of an ongoing series of chapters, and indicate "final" or something similar when the story is concluded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why wait

this seems all good, carry on, looking forward to the next....

FWW

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
next soon ??

good story hope they make it

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Drop

Drop the "POV"!! It's irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I understand the typo but still funny...

You wrote...” After Ellen recovered from her orgasm, I positioned her on top of me and let and let her control the pace as she entered me...”

Couldn’t help but smile...gonna be an interesting romance going forward.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Interesting beginning

You need a proofreader.

You wrote: ‘I positioned her on top of me and let and let her control the pace as she entered me.’

How, exactly did SHE enter HIM? It’s clear what you meant, but a proofreader (even yourself reading it) would have caught and fixed it.

There were also other instances where sentence structure was choppy, as though a cut and paste went wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have enjoyed the set-up but it's a Hallmark story--very predictable. You might think of some obstacles they have to overcome or a family crisis which will make them at least question whether the future (that's at the moment so predictable) is really what the two inexperienced protagonists really want.

Good beginning...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Fun little story. She was a bit of a bitch to him when he bumped into her but alls well that ends well I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpmoozical@pmoozical
contact me at pmpoozical@gmail.com for story ideas and other stuff ********** Sorry for the delay in new stories, New updates coming soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES