The Billionaire's Bride Ch. 3

Story Info
What happens when two people are forced to marry.
807 words
4.16
16.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pmoozical
pmoozical
80 Followers

Alex got up immediately after his mother cut the call. He looked at Ellen with pure disgust and he was angered more with himself as he made a grave mistake.

He had done exactly the one thing he didn't want to and now he knew that his mother wouldn't leave him in peace until he married Ellen.

He went over to Ellen and shook her forcefully "Wake up!" he said.

"Good morning love," Ellen said smiling as she sat up on the bed.

In response to her greeting, Alex threw over her clothes to her and said "Get ready, we leave in five." as he went out of the room.

Ellen was shocked by his behaviour but thought he was probably affected by their actions last night as he was a virgin too, she got dressed and went out to find him sitting on a couch drinking coffee.

"Where are we heading?" Ellen asked.

"You'll see," Alex said and went out of the suite, not giving Ellen a second look as she trailed behind him, shocked with what happened to him.

Even as they drove back to the mansion, Ellen tried to converse, but Alex replied in monosyllables and after a while, she decided to keep her mouth shut for good.

**********

As Alex and Ellen entered the mansion's living room, they found Mr and Mrs Raymond seated on the couch, drinking tea with serious faces.

"You tell her," Alex said and stormed out of the room.

"Tell me what?" Ellen asked very quietly as Mrs Raymond motioned her to sit.

"You see, I never wanted my son to stay away from gold diggers Elen, so I put up a condition in front of him." Mrs Raymond said.

"What condition?" Ellen asked confused.

"That he must not sleep with a girl before the wedding and if he does he must marry her." Mrs Raymond said looking at her.

Ellen just sat there shocked, she decided in an instant "If you want, I will comply with your wishes," she said, You both have given me a new life and anything you expect of me would be fulfilled."

Mrs Raymond smiled, looking at Ellen "Oh dear," she got up and hugged her "I know the circumstances are not what they should be but I'm happy my son marrying you." Mrs Raymond said as they broke the hug.

"Ellen, I apologise for Alex's behaviour, He'll come through." Mr Raymond who had been silent the whole while said getting up " Welcome to the family daughter." he said and opened his arms to embrace Ellen in a fatherly hug.

"Given the new circumstances, I had your stuff already moved into a rose room." Mrs Raymond said smiling.

"Thanks, Mrs Raymond," Alex said smiling too.

"Call me mom, Ellen." Mrs Raymond said smiling.

"Okay, mom!" Ellen replied smiling, for she had found a new set of parents.

"Now let's get going young woman, we have a wedding to plan." Mrs Raymond said.

But a sudden realisation took over Ellen and she knew she had to get this off her chest.

"Mom, I need to tell you something..." Ellen said as she broke down into sobs.

**********

Ellen spent the rest of the day, getting acquainted with her new room and set her stuff in place. She was happy that the Raymonds were nice people and they had accepted her even after she told them of her flaw and it's potential effects.

She was busy decorating her when it's a door opened with a bang and a very angry Alex Raymond walked inside.

"You gold-digging bitch!" he shouted.

Ellen just stood silent, too shocked to respond.

"You think you can honey trap me and my parents," he said, " I will never accept you as my wife."

"Alex,-" Ellen managed to say but was cut off again.

"Ha, but it's me who is the fool," he said smirking "Fall into your charms, I should have realised what a slut you were when you asked me to cum inside of you."

Ellen was sobbing uncontrollably now.

"I guess you are happy now, first charming my parents, then me and to seal the deal you probably have the Raymond heir bouncing in your filthy womb by now."

Ellen knew he had crossed the line. She moved over and slapped him hard "I cannot get pregnant you fool!" she said and ran away leaving Alex rooted to the spot.

Ellen just ran, she ran pat Mrs.Raymond and Mrs Mason in the hall, she ran past the guards. Ellen never stopped, despite calls from Mrs Raymond, Mrs Morgan and the guards she ran. She knew where she would go and she ran until she reached.

To be continued...

*********

I am trying to bend some of my stories into a single universe, tell me what you think.

pmoozical
pmoozical
80 Followers