All Comments on 'The Billionaire's Bride Ch. 3'

by pmoozical

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Far So Good

I like what I’ve read so far, but there are some confusing parts ,i.e how could Alex thank his mom for moving her stuff into the Rose Room, when he stormed out of the room, and his mom stating she never wanted him to stay away from gold diggers? Other than that, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Single universe??

Feel more like a parallel universe. Hate it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Where is it going?

I don’t understand where the storyline is going. Alex initially seemed a well-adjusted, humble young man, ready to begin his career, with wealth in his immediate future. He treats the young maid better than she thinks she deserves.

Where’d the animosity come from? He maintained his virginity through college. HE pushed HER for sex; HE led HER to the family suite. Then he accuses her of bullshit, treats her like trash. Is the guy mentally ill? His behavior is inexplicable.

His behavior doesn’t fit the plot trajectory; should there have been something in the first chapter, giving more backstory on Alex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next instalment please

Ignore the punctuation trolls and critics. Write what you want, and tell the story your way. I look forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was a great story. Was.

Ch.3 is a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Strange plot twist

You gonna finish this or what?

stewartbstewartbover 3 years ago
Learning to COUNT !!

A 3 part series is made up of 1- 2-3 parts ...not part 3 then to be continued with a part 4 or more. I hate when this happens. The same happens when you read an interesting single complete story and get to the end and see "part 2 will be uploaded soon.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

That was beyond acceptable by Alex yet understandable. Family would be of major importance here. Her inability to have a child might remove the need to marry her.

Alex needs to handle this in another way. He feels used and set up. In a way he is right. Marry the girl. Leave her in your parents mansion. No honeymoon. No more sex. Move out of the mansion. Best thing is to find a different job in a different company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ch. 4 ?

Call FTDS..?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

What do I think? I think you created a WTF moment. If you can stick the landing on this out of control airplane now in a flat spin and make it work, you are a fucking genius.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well l see this was written in 2019 so I guess you coudn't figure out how to stick the landing. Or the Covid got you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpmoozical@pmoozical
contact me at pmpoozical@gmail.com for story ideas and other stuff ********** Sorry for the delay in new stories, New updates coming soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES