The Billy Goat Hill Pundits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lina seemed nervous as they approached their apartment, and Lila appeared distracted. He demanded a kiss from each before entry to the apartment was allowed, and he could feel the heat from their bodies as he held each girl against himself.

Even though both appeared willing, he sent them on to their bedroom, cleaned up, and lay down on his bed, naked. He listened to their giggles through the thin wall for a while, and then he heard the first whimper. He figured it was Lila, but she had grown aggressive enough that perhaps...

Will gave them a few more minutes, and then crept through the living room to their door, which was partly open. He slipped inside the darkened room, and watched the cutest naked ass wiggling while the upper half was clasped between golden thighs.

Lila enjoyed making love with Lina, who had insisted it was Lila's turn to go first. She didn't mind at all, but her own little pussy was on fire from Will's big hands squeezing her thigh and rubbing her wet panties. Had he asked at the door, she'd be in his bed right now!

Still, this was better than being in her bed with her hand in her panties, and Lina would treat her right in a just few minutes, if she was reading the signs correctly.

Lina's legs were locker around her back, holding her in place while she licked and sucked her friend's sweet pussy. She was engrossed in bringing Lina to climax when she felt big, strong hands take her by the hips. A rather large and extremely hard cock slid up and down her wetness several times before slowly implanting itself between her swollen lips and into her tight channel.

She whimpered and moaned into Lina's cunt, and began rotating her hips and pushing back, gurgling in pleasure as she took the cock deeper and deeper into her tight canal. Once the cock bottomed out, it pulled back out, slammed forward, and then began to pummel her; in response, she sucked Lina's clit with a fury while moaning in ecstasy.

The finger that had been teasing Lina's little rosebud slipped inside it, and she began sawing three little fingers inside Lina's tight cunt. Lina arched her back, screamed, and tried to crush Lila with her thighs.

Completely sated by Lila's efforts, Lina relaxed the pressure on her head, but grabbed a handful of her hair to keep her in place. Lina looked up at Will and smiled.

"Fuck her good, Big Boy. She dreams of you every night, but she's so messed up she can't tell you. This way she has no choice but to succumb to her greatest desire."

"Flip around and take care of her little clit while I focus on her titties and not cumming in her tight little cunny," Will ordered.

Like a gymnast, Lina spun around and under Lila, who tried to look over her shoulder to see who was fucking her so well. Before she could get turned, Lina recaptured Lila's head between her thighs, and began lapping at her swollen clitty.

Lila's cries grew louder, her efforts more frantic. She knew she didn't need to turn around to see who it was: she knew!

Lila accepted everything Will offered, pushing back until his pelvis was banging into her ass cheeks, and wiggled that round little ass to enhance the pleasure of the cock impaling her.

She wanted Will to know pleasure greater than his skank wife ever gave him! She wanted to fuck him better than he'd ever been fucked, because he was fucking her better than she'd ever been fucked!

And she was succeeding; Will's thick 7.5 inches had never been encased in anything this fiery, wet, and tight before, and he was struggling to hold off his orgasm! He forced his attention from the sensations enveloping his cock, grabbed both her little titties, and began mauling them. He pulled her nipples, milked her breasts, pinched her nipples between his index finger and thumb, and twisted, eliciting cries of painful pleasure.

Lina chose that moment to latch her mouth onto Lila's clit like an octopus tentacle, and poor Lila was overwhelmed. Her head was still between Lina's legs, but she hadn't touched Lina's pussy since Will began pummeling her; she was entirely fixated on the fucking!

She began to quiver, then quake uncontrollably as the most intense climax of her life struck like a magnitude eight earthquake!

For the first time in her life, she squirted, scalding Will's cock and nearly drowning Lina!

That was far more than Will's already overwrought organ could take; he buried it in the farthest reaches of her vagina, and exploded! Cupful's of cum washed Lila's insides, and then poured down into Lina's gasping mouth.

She swallowed and swallowed as fast as she could to keep from downing in the girl and boy juices pouring onto her pretty face and filling her questing mouth!

Lila collapsed forward, taking Will with her. Lina was trapped between Lila's thighs and under Will's balls; she made a mummffhh sound, and fought for air! Will realized what was happening, and, still holding Lila by the hips and embedded in her, he rolled them off to the side.

Lina squirmed out, sat up, and exclaimed, "You two nearly drowned me, and then you tried to squash me! I'll never be on bottom in a three-way with you two again!"

That drew a chuckle from Will, but Lila didn't make a peep; she was out cold.

Lina bellowed, "That's not funny!" and grabbed Will by the balls. She intended to squeeze them until he cried, but instead stated in wonder, "Oh my god! You have bull balls! No wonder you nearly drowned me after this little bitch squirted my mouth full!"

When he felt his balls being squeezed, Will instinctually withdrew his cock, still three-quarters hard, from Lila's depths. Lina looked at it in wonder. "You did NOT have that thing buried in Lila's little pussy! There is no way! I can barely get two fingers inside her! I don't think I could take that big thing, and I'm a lot more experienced than she is!"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you could. Wanna try?" he said with a grin.

"Damn right I do! But... like I said, I don't want her to cut my throat during the night, so..."

"How's about you line up with Lila's little pussy like she was lined up with yours, and I'll sneak up behind you. That way it won't be your fault."

She looked down at Lila like she was considering my proposal, and said, "Well, I DO owe her one..."

*****

After that night, the girls didn't play together. Lila moved into Will's bedroom and tried to kill him with sex nightly, except when the plague was upon her. On those nights, she insisted on being snuggled and having her belly rubbed. He suggested alternatives, like oral and anal, but she wasn't ready for that... although she had learned to love 69 with her man, and grew more enthusiastic about the cock in her mouth when her own climax drew near.

Lina bought a couple of toys and appalled Lila with her histrionics. It wasn't actually Lina's histrionics that appalled her; she was appalled that her histrionics were so clearly heard in Will's bedroom. She now knew that Will could hear every sound she made on those nights Lina was her lover.

Lila told Will repeatedly that she wasn't really gay, or even bi-curious; it was the combination of having the sexiest man and woman she knew living with her, and being susceptible to Lina's looks and skills because she was so turned on by being around Will.

Will told her it was no big deal, and he was actually looking forward to the day she was on bottom and Lina's sweet ass was waving in the air, waiting for his cock. That earned him a beating around the shoulders, and a vow THAT was never going to happen!

He laughed at her while nodding his head that it was, so she cried no and kept striking him again and again, but her giggles told another story.

An unexpected side effect of spending nights in Will's bed was that the reticence and reserve that had characterized Lila since they found her in Nashville disappeared, along with her shapeless clothing. A bubbly, engaging, funny personality emerged, she dressed to entice and please her man, and her stage presence morphed from blending into the background to drawing the spotlight with her expressive voice, pretty face, tight little body, and suggestive dancing behind the keyboard, or when singing up front.

Freed from mental restraints, they learned that her vocal range was far greater than she had shown, and that she could strut around and dance quite temptingly.

Lila's emergence inspired Lina to become even more gregarious and lively, and she developed a very sexy little dances she did while fiddling.

After a particularly wild practice session in which the girls tried to outdo one another, Woody called for a band meeting at six that evening on his patio. "I'm getting tacos from the truck for everyone; bring your own beverage. We need to consider several serious matters that affect our future!"

***

No one knew what to expect because the man before them was a different Woody - one on a mission. Even Will was puzzled. To confound them further, he opened with, "Yes, I know we're almost through with the album, but we need to start over! Someone was holding out on us, and that changes everything!

"I'm the so-called 'star' of this group, and this is supposed to be my third album, but... I propose it become the FIRST album for the new supergroup known as The Billy Goat Hill Pundits!

"No, hear me out. I'll still be out front, and I'll be lead singer on some songs, but Will's angst-ridden voice and demeanor will sell others far better than I can - he does 'dark and brooding' way better than I do!

"But, most importantly, we have an highly evolved version of The Twins with us now! I don't know if Will has a magic cock or what, but Lila! Damn, Girl! How did you keep all that buried inside you? It turns out you're prettier and sexier than Martina McBride and have an even greater vocal range - which is a VERY rare combination!

"Lina has always been open and vivacious onstage, but you coming alive has her singing harmony like you two are part of Celtic Women, and dancing around like Michael Jackson's sister!"

Lila's eyes were wide and she looked frightened; Lina was grinning in anticipation.

"You, Lila, are going to sing the song you wrote about your Momma's boyfriend. Lina, you're doing your song about those experiences around puberty, and Danny is going to decide who sings his song about falling down stairs.

"So, I'm transitioning from lead singer to music producer of this group. We're going to revisit certain songs on our album, with an ear to changing the arrangement to suit the incredible talents of these budding stars, and old morose and moody over there. He's less talented, but can be damn compelling, in a Muddy Waters/Johnny Cash way.

"Questions?"

Lila had bunches, Lina a few; the experienced musicians just smiled - they knew he was right. Will groused, "Wish she had broken out of her cocoon earlier. I want to get this thing on the airways sooner rather than later."

Lina reminded him she told him to do her weeks before, but he passed. Lila smiled at him saucily, winked, and mouthed "Magic cock!"

They stayed up late that night rewriting and rearranging, but were in the studio from early until late the next day and the rest of the week, and continued well into the next month.

Summer ended, and autumn, such as it is in Austin, Texas, began. The biggest change was temps in the 90s instead of triple digits, and the influx of a hundred thousand rabid Longhorn football fans Friday night through Sunday, when things quieted down again.

Barry talked to the manager at Maggie Mae's, and he quickly replaced the house band with the Pundits on Thursday night. That shouldn't have been a big night, but the folks at their apartment house spread the word, Barry mentioned his new group on KVET, and social media did the rest. Everyone in Austin likes to be a part of something new and cool, ya know.

The place was not quite full when they took the stage. Woody introduced and provided a quick background on each member, and then told the crowd that if there were any fans of his second album, they best leave now, because this was nothing like that!

No one left, but a few cheered; the rest had no clue who he was or what that was about.

"We're the Billy Goat Hill Pundits, and these songs are off our new, album, The Human Condition. Everyone here contributed in some way to the writing or arranging of each song, but I need to acknowledge Will here as the man behind the album. He wrote most of the songs, and it was his ideas that led us to the idea of an album about the human condition.

"Like the human condition, some of the songs are light and happy, some are dark, and some are angry and hard. Stick with us, please, and then we'll give you the chance to critique our songs and our music - after you've heard it."

Will joined Woody in the first song, titled, 'Plutocracy,' which became 'Boss Rule' in the song. It told the story of a small, isolated town and county where a few rich families controlled the banks, the good jobs, the city council, the county commissioners court, judges, and law enforcement. It had a folk or Americana sound, and included a couple of banjo duels between Lina and Gary that were reminiscent of the movie 'Deliverance'.

The audience sat still, watched, and listened; this wasn't dancing or singalong music, this was a bitter story set to music. When it ended, they sat quietly for a moment, and then the clapping and cheers began. People poured in off the street after hearing the uproar and soon the bar was full to overflowing.

Like a cold breeze on a hot night, Lila's 'Holier than Thou', aka 'Nueces Valley Hypocrites' had people laughing, clapping, and singing along on the choruses. Instead of the PTA condemning Momma's short skirts, it was members of the evangelical church condemning young people, the poor, and Latinos while turning blind eyes to cheating, lying, and stealing in their midst, which made their hypocrisy worse than that of Harper Valley.

'Cheating Sluts' featured cheated-on husband Will and cheated-on wife Lina recounting the signs they missed with their cheating spouses, and Lina encouraged anyone who'd been cheated on to join them in singing the angry chorus. There were tears on cheeks.

Lila, backed by Lina, sang 'Mommy's Boyfriend' in such cute little girl voices, it took a while for the audience to understand that his lilting song was about child molestation. There were gasps, wide eyes, and more tears.

L.E.O., set to upbeat music similar to 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight', was equally as confusing, until they worked out that it was about corrupt cops and their powerful masters. A tepid, confused response to the first verse grew rambunctious after the messages had been digested.

Lina and Lila's duet of 'Daddy, We Miss You!' drew the loudest applause of the night, but Lila killed that mood with 'Pedos and Hebeos', another story of abuse from childhood through puberty, told in the first person.

Will took the mic to sing the Hank Williams classic, 'Your Cheating Heart', with the twins energetically singing backup.

Lina and Woody sang a rowdy version of June Carter and Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire' that had people singing along and dancing at their tables, and the girls took that enthusiasm to new heights with a dancing, prancing, teasing, pouting rendition of 'I Wanta!'

Woody and the girls killed that happiness with 'Falling Down Stairs and Running Into Doors', which told the story of a family trying to hide the bruises and explain away the broken bones their abusive father gave them. There were angry expressions, cursing, and more tears.

Will sang 'The Scales of Justice,' and then 'Happy Now? (that you got what you wanted). Unethical judges and social workers came off badly in the first, and a selfish, greedy woman was exposed in the second. More frowns, heads shaking, and quiet cursing after each.

'I Got Everything' (Including the Kitchen Sink) by Lila and Lina, an exuberant retelling of a cheating wife's successes in a kangaroo court, drew laughter and boos in equal measure.

Woody did Will's latest effort at biting satire, called 'God Asks My Permission!' in which the MC is so rich, powerful, and deluded, that's what he tells people who question him.

'The Meaning of No' brought all four singers up to tell the story of a con man dedicated seduction of a wife, and her failure to keep telling him no.

Will ended the showcase singing 'I'll Never Lie to You', with the same seducer making promises he never intended to keep to the gullible and greedy wife.

Woody thanked them for their attentiveness, and asked for feedback; he got plenty. The vast majority was positive, but one common criticism was the order of the songs made the evening an emotional roller coaster ride, which was just too hard on the listener.

He promised to give that strong consideration, and thanked them again.

They wanted more, and they had more, but weren't sure how long they had the stage. The manager told them they could play all night, but they needed to take a break so he could sell some drinks.

They mingled, they chatted, they had two drinks, and then they went back to the stage to do a few songs that were almost but not quite finished, all of which were well received. Six of Woody's best from his first album followed; after which they played a variety of covers, ranging from Appalachian folk, to Bluegrass, to Southern Rock, to Country, to Western.

They had people singing and dancing with them, and commenting about their versatility.

A photographer/videographer had been there from the start, with a woman who insisted on interviewing them after they finished up. She didn't give herself much of an introduction, but told them she was good friends with Barry, who was very excited about being their manager, and now she knew why!

The odds of a hatchet job being low, they opened up to her about themselves, but spouted the party line regarding the inspiration for the songs. Rather than personal experience, that inspiration was said to be a series of stories they had found through research. She knew better, but also knew they didn't want to open ourselves to lawsuits by the unmasked, so she let them get away with it.

At least that night. The 'entertainment report' she sold to the local ABC affiliate hinted the angst might be more personal on most of the songs.

They went back to the studio the next morning to tighten up things that weren't quite solid in a club setting, and two days later began laying down tracks.

The album was months in development, but only days in recording. They wanted it to be 'more raw than refined', but flawless, and the well-known record producer Barry hired was more than pleased. So were the Pundits.

Meanwhile, new fans who were moved by their debut at Maggie Mae's, posted segments on YouTube. A few days later, a portion of the report that had aired on KVUE in Austin made it onto the entertainment segment of GMA, which was covering "non-traditional music groups;" in their case, "concept music."

The YouTube videos garnered significant response, predominantly positive, about the music and lyrics, but some complained they didn't listen to music to become depressed or angry. Will smiled; these were meant to be provocative.

The GMA segment generated much more response and controversy, since it featured snippets of the girls singing about child abuse and molestation, Will decrying the corrupt judiciary and county government, and Woody's lyrical examination of rich men with a God complex. As the report was closing, 'L.E.O.' was playing while the reporter talked about how the song captured the growing distrust of law enforcement in majority minority and poor areas.