The Billy Goat Hill Pundits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila, Lina, Woody, and Will pulled out guitars, Danny grabbed a tub, and Gary unwrapped his mouth harp. They fooled around with a couple of George Strait classics, including All My Exes Live in Texas, which triggered a discussion of 'the old Frio River where I learned to swim'.

The outlanders learned that George was raised in nearby Pearsall, and, yes, this was the Frio River. They also learned about the headwaters, Garner State Park, Concan, and floating the distance between, and vowed to do it one day soon.

Each songwriter sang some of his or her own, and not a one was found lacking by the others. By the time they had a few rounds each it was getting dark and drunk out, so Woody sang his favorite closing ballad - When the Sun's Going Down over Choke Canyon Lake, I'll be Going Down on You. After that ditty, they disbanded to their rooms in the big old ranch house.

***

Woody had the master suite on the north wing; Gary and Danny had bedrooms on the north wing that shared a bathroom; Will's bedroom was on the south wing next to Lila and Lina, who each had a double bed, and they shared the bathroom across the hall. "Let me use the bathroom first," he proposed; "I'll be out in ten minutes, and you two will take an hour."

"Gee, Lila, how long does it take you to wash your delectable little body in the shower, rinse that pretty little peach, and crawl into bed naked? It only takes me five minutes or so."

Lila preened a bit, and played it to the hilt. "Maybe six or seven to make sure my peach and heinie are REALLY clean, but not more than that. I think we should go first, and make ol slowpoke go last since he takes ten whole minutes."

"I have an idea; let's share the shower! We save water and time that way, and I can make sure you both have clean peaches and heinies!" Will proposed.

Lina cocked her head, winked, and predicted, "My guess is that would take a lot longer than ten minutes, but I'm game if the other peach tree is."

Lila blushed and shook her head; "I'm not ready for that, but thanks for offering!"

Will challenged, "What, you get to perve on me when I'm naked, but I can't see you?"

Lila blushed a deeper red, averted her eyes, and then fled into the bathroom and locked the door. Lina and Will laughed. "How about you?" he asked, closing the distance between them until her could take her in his arms. "I'll wash your pretty little body very, very well on the outside, and inside as far as I can reach with my tongue."

She purred and laid her head on his broad chest. "That's an offer I'd grab any other time, but I need sleep and I'm afraid Lila would slit my throat during the night if we did."

"Sorry, but Lila has no claim on me! We're roommates at the apartment and we're band mates, but other than that, nothing. We've never even kissed!"

"I know all that, but she has a supersized crush on you, and looks daggers at any female who gets near you. I'm pretty sure I'd never make it through the night if we shower together and do what I know we will."

"Okay, how about you sleep with me, and I lock the door?" Will whispered as he kissed her ear and neck. He saw goose bumps rise on her neck and shoulder, so he ran his hand down her back and over her tight, round heinie. He caressed her soft boob with the other hand. She moaned lightly and squeezed him tightly.

"Let's give Lila a chance. I'll warn her that if she doesn't make a move on you tonight or tomorrow, I will. She wants to so badly, but she's both shy and lacking confidence.

"Or, Will, you could scoop her up, carry her to your bed, and have your way with her; that would resolve us waiting on her!"

"Not happening, Lina. She knows what a mess I'm involved in, and I won't pull her into it; she has to make the move herself. I know with you it would all be fun and games, but Lila is different. You and I could be fuck buddies and stay friends; I'm not so sure about Lila. She's more serious about everything.

"Just you and me tonight, Lina; we can find out if we're compatible."

Lina sighed. "As much as I'd like to fall to my knees, unzip your pants and pull out the big, hard thing pushing against me, I'm going to insist on a rain check. But know that it if doesn't happen between you two, I'm going to immediately start with fuck buddy and see where it goes from there."

He squeezed her ass, she squeezed his trouser monster, and they stepped apart, just as Lila unlocked the bathroom door and announced, "Lina, the shower is ready!"

After he finished his shower and crawled into bed, Will heard quiet voices through a vent in the wall between the two bedrooms. He listened, but couldn't make out what was being said, so he teased, "If I hear moaning coming from that room, after you two ran around all day looking so good you gave me blueballs, I'm going to come join you!"

He heard giggling, and then moaning coming from both sides of the room. "Not buying it; unless you are both masturbating, the moaning shouldn't be coming from two different beds!"

He heard more giggle and whispering, and then heard one of them climb into the bed closest to his.

Just beyond his wall, Lila was now lying on her left elbow, head toward the wall; Lina told her to moan loudly. When she did, Lina pushed Lila's little baby doll top up and sucked her pretty little titty into her mouth. Her right hand was under Lila; it quickly found her round heinie, slipped under her boy shorts, and began squeezing it. Her left hand slipped down Lila's taut belly and her fingers delved under the shorts to reach her peach.

Lila choked her fake moan, looked down at Lina with wide eyes, and muttered, "I've never..." Lina's finger parted her nether lips, sunk into her wetness, then emerged and found her sweet pink pearl. Lila's initial reticence quickly disappeared, and the moans were real now. They increased in intensity as the hand squeezing her ass cheeks slipped between them and rubbed her starfish.

Lila was no longer thinking of Will; her mind was captivated by Lina's actions. Overwhelmed by her first taste of Sapphic sex, she thrust her pelvis against the fingers in her pussy, arched her back, and cried out in orgasm.

Lina thought of putting her hand over Lila's mouth, but decided Will should hear his little devotee in action, so she worked to prolong the climax. When Lila collapsed back on the bed and rolled over on her back, Lina looked her over lustfully, leaned down, and kissed her.

Lila was nonresponsive, until the fingers of one hand tweaked her nipple and the dexterous fingers of the other returned to play with her pussy. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and into Lina's, and she moaned again.

Will knew an orgasm when he heard one, and he knew when moans were of pleasure; whoever was moaning in the other room was having a very good time. He slipped out of bed, crept down the hall, and quietly pushed the door open a few inches. The girls' feet were toward the door, and he could see Lina lying partially on top of and kissing a recumbent Lila. He pushed the door open a few more inches and saw that Lina's hand was inside Lila's shorts and her fingers seemed to be actively pleasuring the petite brunette.

Lina's mouth moved slowly down Lila's neck, kissing, licking, and sucking as she went. The baby doll top was laying on the pillow by her head, giving Will an open view of the handful titties capped with light brown areoles and swollen, cherry-sized nipples.

Lina's questing mouth soon covered one and then the other. From the way she was wiggling, whimpering, and mewling, it was obvious the normally quiet and withdrawn Lila was very responsive to sexual stimulation.

Will's cock was rock hard, and he thought it might burst when Lina got on her knees with her sweet ass pointed to him. She crawled backward off the bed, grabbed Lila's tiny shorts and yanked them off. Lila lay with her eyes tightly closed, and let Lina spread her legs.

Will intently watched Lina kissed her way rather rapidly up the inside of Lila's leg; she paused, looked down at the almost hairless pink pussy laying open, wet, and inviting; she stuck her tongue out and flicked it over Lila's protruding clit. Lila arched her back and exhaled "AAAHHH"; that was all the encouragement Lina needed to attack. Licking, probing, and sucking, she devoured Lila's sweet peach. Lila writhed on the bed, her hands beating the mattress as she threw her head for side-to-side and cried out in passion.

Feeling the signs of a powerful climax approaching, Lina went for the kill. Using fingers to supplement her tongue, she relentlessly worked Lila's pussy. Her other hand mauled her little titties, pulling and twisting the nipples until Lila shrieked, pushed her hips high in the air, held Lina's head tightly in her pussy, and experienced a full-body spasm that spread outward from her wet center. Her scream was certainly heard throughout the house and likely across the county!

Will, hard cock in hand, stood and watched...until Lila passed out and began lightly snoring. Lina had continued lightly kissing and caressing her through the overwhelming orgasm, and her ass remained in the air. She raised her head from Lila's essence, smiled at her sleeping countenance, and crawled up to lie beside her.

Will backed out the door and slipped back to his room, intent on taking his problem in hand.

***

Chapter 2 will be published one week from publication of Chapter 1