All Comments on 'The Bimbo Always Wins Pt. 01'

by kinked_a_bit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

It's so rare for someone to find a new angle for a bimbofication story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it!

I love the story telling. It has been a fantastic ride so far. I am looking forward to additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is great - exactly the thinking that makes this kind of bimbo so attractive. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t stop

This is some great stuff. Looks like you know what you’re doing, so keep going and please release the next chapter soon!

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

I do like where this is going.5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. I would like more talk about ccs, about how plastic and enhanced the aesthetic is she wants to achieve. I’m also liking that she’s approaching it rationally.

KittyZateezKittyZateezover 2 years ago

Wow - I really like this; the theme of how we women present ourselves to the world is a constant struggle, knowing we can do various things to ourselves and our appearance to be more appealing to men, but also being conflicted about the negative stereotypes of being too slutty, too sexual...or of being a tease (my specialty)...

The way you present the girl's conflict from her own perspective in this story is very appealing! Some of your readers might enjoy my work here on Literotica too.

Anyway, thanks for writing this! I'm reading your other chapters next...

Kitty

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 2 years agoAuthor

KittyZateez, thanks for your comments. I like knowing a woman enjoyed the story as well (since I assume, rightly or wrongly, that most of the Anon comments are from men). The story fits with my own beliefs that we have tremendous power in our own lives to make decisions about what we want to become - and then put in the thought and effort to make it so - as well as my personal attraction to bimbos and sluts.

Thanks again,

kinked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!!! Gotta love it when women throw away their morals and and sleep around to get ahead, that behavior encourages more women to see the light and do the same same and men the encouragement to continue the behaviour. And your comment of Anon mostly be men? If you haven't noticed everyone on this website is Anon, KittyZateez is anonymous, 63luckyman is anonymous and your anonymous because kinked_a_bit is not your real name. Anyway this story gets 5 stars for the lead going with the boys club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous