The Bimbo Always Wins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well. In for a penny, in for a pound," she thought, continuing as if nothing had happened.

Having been caught, there was no need to hurry, so she kept him right at the edge for a while. It was good practice and it was fun! Still, all good things must come to an end, so she sped up slightly, applied more suction, and changed the angle a little bit. She'd noticed this combination was intense for him and as he began to spasm, she continued for another stroke or two, then backed off.

When he fired his load, it wasn't deep in her throat. It was right in her mouth, all of it. She decided she wanted it that way to train herself to enjoy the taste and feel of cum. This was one of those things she couldn't practice at home by herself, so it was important not to miss opportunities when she had a real person to work with.

This wasn't the first blowjob she'd ever given, but she was sure it was the first one she'd ever done right. The doctor concurred.

"Thank you, Erin. That was wonderful. I hope I was a suitable practice partner."

"Oh yes Doc. I loved it. Every bit of it. I just hope I didn't get you in trouble."

"No, no. Don't worry about a thing. It happens sometimes and my staff understands. They won't act differently toward you - or me. I do sign the paychecks around here after all."

Smiling pleasantly, he replaced his cock in his pants, zipped up, and told her the receptionist would handle all the details about booking the surgery - and that was that.

------------

Sucking the doctor's dick had not been part of a plan - but at the same time Erin did want to get comfortable with spontaneity and doing things with people she'd just met. She saw what she thought was an opportunity, made a move, and it turned out she'd been right.

The doc wasn't a hot chiseled hunk, but he was nice looking, pleasant, and she had decided she liked him. That was enough.

She wondered how she'd feel about herself after doing something like that. Well hell, might as well say it - something so slutty - and she thought she might have a weird or negative reaction afterward, but nothing of the kind was happening in her mind.

She was lighter than air. It felt so good to have done something most women won't do - that turned out to be so enjoyable. And the enjoyment was on two fronts. She enjoyed the physical sensations she felt - and also the knowledge that she was pleasing another person and doing a good job at it.

It was a classic "Win-Win" situation and although she had not become a desperate cum junkie who was going to suck every dick in town, she was definitely looking forward to a lot more cock in her life. And although she wasn't out to catch Doc Morgan, she'd be happy to suck him off again, no strings attached, if he wanted her to.

As it turned out, he was a busy surgeon. Her surgery was booked for his earliest opening, which was two months away. She didn't mind. There was plenty of work to do, plenty of things to learn, while the days passed.

12