The Bimbo App 01

Story Info
A nagging mother is turned into a slutty bimbo by a new app!
7.6k words
4.57
166k
415

Part 7 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nagging Mom to Bimbo Mommy

Eric Murphy

I could not help but stare at Mrs. Juarez's big tits.

It was the last class of my day at my college. Physics with Mrs. Juarez and her big sweater puppies. She had such a lovely pair that filled out her low-cut blouse. Those golden-brown titties jiggled as she moved. She was such a hot MILF. And she knew it.

I wanted to fuck her so badly. If I had the power to make her bend over, hike her skirt, and purr, "Eric, come fuck my lewd pussy right now and make me cum like your naughty MILF-slut!" I would do it in a heartbeat. I would make her my whore. I would fuck her in front of her husband.

It would be amazing.

She turned to face the class, talking about our homework. I just watched as those lush mounds quivered back and forth before they came to rest in her blouse. My dick was so hard. I wanted to spank it to those boobs. I wanted--

"Perv," sneered Tina.

My cheeks burned as I felt Tina stare at me. The redheaded bitch lived on my street. She was always trying to ruin my fun of staring at pretty girls. I had stared at her, once, until she had made fun of me. She thought because I was a nerd, I was beneath her.

She was too good for me. Never mind that we used to be really good friends when we were kids. They had played together all the time. Then puberty happened.

"Just a disgusting hacker staring at her," Tina continued. She was nineteen like me. "No one wants a dweeb like you panting after them."

"Shut up," I muttered. "You don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't--"

"Staring at Mrs. Juarez's blouse like you are imagining what she looks like naked? You think she wants a skinny little nerd like you when she's got that handsome stud she married?" Tina let out a lusty sigh. Mr. Juarez was the gym teacher.

"Just remember to have your papers done by the end of the week," said Mrs. Juarez. She glanced at me and smiled. She had such gorgeous dimples in her cheeks. "Looking forward to yours, Eric. You always have such... unique ideas."

"That's code that you're a fucking weirdo," Tina whispered just as I grinned back at Mrs. Juarez.

Why did she have to be such a bitch?

The other students were starting out. I put my books into my bag as Mrs. Juarez sat at her desk. My dick was so hard. I took a moment to readjust myself before standing. I hurried out of the room. I really didn't have any other friends.

I used to, but my best friend moved away. And the other ones sort of drifted from me. One got interested in sports. They had become the sort of guys girls dug. Not a guy with thick glasses who liked to read books. I was scrawny. And shy.

I moved through the school, weaving through the bustling halls. I kept my head down, hoping no one would mess with me. Or just slow me down. I really wanted to get home. I wanted to catch Mrs. Mayers in the backyard. It would be hot.

I burst out of the school and headed across the athletic field towards the back gate. That was the way I went. But when I was halfway across, the cheerleaders came out and started practicing. As much as I wanted to head straight home to jack off to Mrs. Mayers doing hot yoga in her backyard, the cheerleaders drew my attention.

Especially one cheerleader. Barbie.

It was such a stereo typical name for the blonde and hot cheerleader, and she fit it. Gorgeous legs flashed as she did high kicks. Her pom-poms shook. Her boobs jiggled in her top. I could just watch her all day. Just--

"Pig!"

I jumped to see Tina striding by. She glared at me as she headed towards that same back gate. We did live on the same street. That was another reason I liked to hurry straight home so I didn't have to put up with her any longer than I had to.

The cheerleaders glanced over, maybe hearing her outburst. I followed after, but not as fast as Tina walked. I want to let her get some distance ahead of me. I felt the cheerleaders watching me, glaring at me, as I slouched out of the field and through the gate. I hit the sidewalk and followed after Tina.

I made sure that I kept my distance, letting her get two blocks ahead of me. I was eager to get home, knowing that Mrs. Mayers would start her backyard yoga at any time. I did not want to miss the show. It was better than watching porn.

Even if she wasn't naked, she was there in the flesh. And she had no idea I spied on her. Though, when I was spanking it, I would fantasize that she did know. She was showing off for me. That she wanted me to go down there and fuck her hard while her husband was at work.

Wouldn't that be hot?

My cock was so stiff as I turned onto my street. Tina had already vanished into her house which I had to pass to reach my own. I hurried down the sidewalk now, not worried about running into her. Her mother was in the front yard watering her gardenias.

Her head lifted up. Her expression tightened. She glared at me. She thought I was a pervert thanks to Tina.

I hurried by without giving Mrs. Waters much of a look. Even if she was a busty brunette. A hot MILF with a gorgeous ass. How I would love to fuck her in front of Tina. It would be so hot if Tina realized that her mother was actually my whore.

God, I had to beat off. If I had the power...

But I didn't.

I reached my house and cut across the lawn. I jumped onto the porch and open the door. I headed inside to find my younger sister Cherry sitting on the couch. She glanced at me as I hurried by towards the stairs.

"Going to jack it to Mrs. Mayers as she does her backyard yoga?" my bratty sister asked.

"No," I quickly said, my cheeks burning with shame.

"Yeah, Mom, Eric's going to beat off to Mrs. Meyer doing her backyard yoga!" Cherry shouted.

"You better not be!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. "That's disgusting! I can't believe you would even do that!"

"I don't do that, Mom!" I growled through clenched teeth. If I could, I would kill my little sister.

"And do your damn homework!" Mom added. "You can get better grades than you're doing. You're just coasting. I want you to go to college and get the fuck out of my house! I'm not going to support you if you turn to some lazy shit that plays video games all day! And clean that damn room! I'm tired of smelling it! Open a fucking window!"

"Yeah, yeah," I muttered.

"I mean it!" She snarled. "Clean that fucking bedroom!"

Ever since Dad bailed on her, she had become a complete bitch to me. I get why he ran off with that younger woman. She was a young, busty bimbo. Dumb as shit, but did she really need to have that much intelligence? Cook, clean, and suck dick. Didn't take much brains for that.

If I said that, my mom would go on a warpath. She was on to that "feminism" crap. She was an emancipated woman now. If you listened to her, Dad didn't run out on her, she kicked him out. She had to convince herself that he still wanted her but she didn't want him.

Well... She was still in great shape. She wouldn't let herself go, thank god. Probably because she was trying to get some rich guy to date her. Like one of the bosses at her job. She had two of them. She worked in some office, and on the weekends and sometimes on the evening she worked at a fast-food joint.

Probably wasn't that boss she was trying to bury her hooks into.

I slammed my bedroom door shut, fist clenching. My mother chaffed my ass so much. But now wasn't the time to care. I drop my book bag down and hurried to the window. I ripped off my t-shirt, so eager for the show to begin.

I peered out the window to see Mrs. Mayers already doing her yoga. She wore a pair of gray yoga pants that gripped her rump and even molded to the folds of her pussy. She had such a cameltoe, especially with her bent in half like a chevron with her ass pointed almost directly at my window.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. I unsnapped my pants and shoved them and my boxers off. I grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it.

It was so hot to see Mrs. Mayers holding that pose.

"That ass," I groaned. "You need a stretched out body."

I love how the yoga pants sank into the cracks of her ass. She had to be going commando beneath. She wiggled her hips, shaking her rump at me. She was such a hot fucking housewife. My hand flew up and down my cock. My balls--

My door burst open. I gasped and tried to bend down to pull up my boxers as my mom appeared. She marched over to me, grabbed my arm, and threw me down on the bed. My hard cock smacked into my stomach as Mom sneered at me in disgust.

"You stop staring at her like a little fucking pervert!" she hissed. Her face twisted with rage. "If I ever catch you doing that again, I'm going to fucking turn you into the police. I'm not gonna let you turn out like your father. A degenerate loser! Do you understand me?"

Cheeks burning with humiliation, I nodded.

"Do your damn homework, clean your room, and stop masturbating like a fucking animal!" she hissed. "And keep that bedroom door open!"

I yanked up my pants and boxers as she turned around. I saw my little sister smirking like a cunt in the doorway. I wanted to just melt away in shame. I hated them both. Why did they have to be bitches? Why couldn't they just let me jerk off in peace?

Mrs. Mayers was fucking showing off. She had to know I was staring at her ass the way she was posing. Some exhibitionist slut. Getting off teasing the boy next door. It wasn't fair that I couldn't jerk off to her. She wanted me to!

My phone beeped.

Reflexively, I pulled my phone out of my pants to check what the notification was. To my surprise, it was an app being installed. I hadn't installed any apps, but this one had such an intriguing name.

The Bimbo App.

I blinked. What was this? Clearly, this was something I didn't get out of the Google Play store. Had someone hacked my phone? Why? Was it some weird crypto currency scam? Was this app going to let them use my phone for data mining some obscure crypto currency that no one has ever heard of?

I shouldn't click on it, but that name... Bimbo. It made my dick throb. I had read stories on the Internet, stories of normal women being turned into empty-headed bimbos. Sluts who just wanted to do whatever any man told them to.

Relationships didn't matter. She could be a wife, a stranger, a mother. God, my mother might be a bitch, but she was a hot one. Could I...?

No, no, it was no fucking way that this app could actually make my mother, or any other of the bitches in my life, into bimbos. Still, I tapped the screen. The app loaded up, a silhouette of a busty woman wiggling from side to side on the loading screen. Then the screen appeared.

It was using my camera, some sort of ARG. Then text popped up.

It read: Welcome to the Bimbo Creator where your wildest dreams are made flesh. Is there a girl that has been hassling you for years? Constantly bad-mouthing you? You can fix that issue with our app. As one of our beta users, you have been selected to choose any woman and modify them into a bimbo.

Level up your bimbo to unlock new abilities and increase the number of slots to have more air-headed women to serve you. Buy Bimbo Gems to do more customization. Gems can be earned every day or you can buy them. Recruit your friends for more perks. It's time to unlock your dreams. Do you have the guts to create your own bimbo?

YES and NO appeared on the screen. Buttons that I could tap.

Of course, I hit YES. I was curious. This was some sort of adult game. I was in for that. I bet I could enjoy it, and my mom would have no idea. Since she didn't trust me to close the door, that bitch.

The text vanished and, yes, it was an ARG. On Alternate Reality Game like Pokemon Go. I suppose I would move around the camera, and I would see stuff. Maybe it would show naked women around my room. Bimbos adopting poses around me. What if it had like a library of adult videos and would match the files with my environment to make it seem like the girl was really here?

Make it seem like a naked girl was masturbating on my desk or something. That would be hot.

I aimed my phone at my desk. Nothing.

There were a few icons. It said 0/1 Bimbos in the upper left corner of the screen. In the upper right was a pink gem with a number 10 in front of it. I suppose those were my bimbo gems. Then in the lower right corner, there was a question mark. I tapped that.

Another text bubble popped up that read: The first thing you need is to recruit your very first bimbo. Aim the camera at any woman or girl and select them to be your very first bimbo.

So it would make someone I knew into a bimbo. Did it use some sort of picture processing to make deep fakes of them? That sounded awesome.

I rolled off my bed, holding my phone before me, and stepped into the hallway. I caught my mom coming out of her bedroom in a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt, her blonde hair in a messy bob around her tired face. She wasn't wearing her makeup, it was clear that she had worked long hours today.

"What?" she asked with exasperation. Exhausted exasperation. On the screen, she was outlined in pink.

Do you want to make her into a bimbo?

YES

NO

"What the hell are you doing pointing your phone at me?" my exasperated mother groaned.

"Just testing something out, Mom," I said. "After all, you don't want me perving on Mrs. Mayers. So I'm just trying something out." I tapped the YES button.

On my screen, a pink outline flashed around my mother. It almost glowed, like an aura. The Bimbo Counter now showed 1/1 Bimbos. My mother's face filled a circle next to an experience bar. She was a Level 0 Bimbo. Neat. This was so cool.

"Well, that's it," I said, lowering my phone.

"What's it?" Mom asked in this really bubbly voice. The tiredness from her face had vanished. She had this big smile on her lips that dimpled her cheeks and her blue eyes sparkled. "Am I it? Ooh, ooh, what's it? Tell me!"

To my shock, she pouted like a little girl and bounced up and down in her t-shirt and sweatpants. Her boobs heaved beneath her top. Was she not wearing a bra? I couldn't believe what she was doing. Her blonde hair flew around her face.

"Eric, don't be such a meanie and tell me what's it?" she said, her voice so girlish and high-pitched now. "Am I it? Please, please, say I'm it!"

"You're it?" I said, confused.

"Yay!" she squealed, then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth.

I couldn't believe that my mom was kissing me. Her plump lips were hot and wet, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. She pressed so tight against me right there in the hallway. I felt her boobs through our shirts, her nipples puckering hard.

What the hell was going on? She was acting like a... bimbo.

There was no way that the app made her into a bimbo. This was just some sort of ARG. It wasn't real, and yet here I was making out with my mother. This incestuous rush swept through me. It was so hot to have my bimbofied mother into making out with me.

I was dizzy with exhilaration. I could not believe this was happening. That my mother had been bimbofied by the app. But her lips were so hot. Her body wiggled against mine. My dick throbbed in my jeans. I was so eager for this.

I broke the kiss and groaned, "That's really you, Mom?"

"What's really me?" she asked and gave another empty-headed giggle. "I'm your mommy! And is that your big dick? I just saw your dick, it was so hard. Dicks shouldn't be hard. They should be soft. You have to cum."

I couldn't believe this. I glanced at my phone and saw that there was a pop-up on the screen. Have your bimbo suck your dick. She's a big dummy now, and you can convince her to do anything.

"Mom, do you want to help me out?" I asked. "Do you want to make my dick soft?"

"How?" she asked, her eyes so wide. "Do you need to give Mommy your cummies? I want to enjoy all your cummies! That's what good mommies do! How do you want me to do it?"

"I want you to... I want you to suck my dick!" I said, shocked.

With a big grin, she dropped to her knees and was unbuttoning my fly right here in the hallway. I still couldn't believe it. I glanced at the progress bar and saw that it was starting to fill with a pink, sparkly color. She was gaining experience.

She yanked down my jeans, my hard cock throbbing in my boxers. She pulled those down next and squealed in delight. She grabbed my cock, this big grin on her face. She stroked up and down me, giving me such pleasure. I shuddered.

"Suck that dick, Mommy!" I groaned to my bimbo-mother.

"Okey-dokey!" she said with such joy. "I love sucking dicks!"

Then she swallowed my cock. My mother's warm, soft lips slid over the tip of my dick. I gasped at that. It was so shocking to feel her mouth engulfing my cock. Then she suckled on me. Pleasure shot down my shaft to my nuts. It was incredible.

My mom was sucking my dick.

Holy fucking shit. My mom was sucking my dick.

It was my first blowjob ever. And it was my mom doing it. I glanced on the phone and saw that pink, sparkly bar slowly filling. It wasn't going to reach the end anytime soon, but she was gaining bimbo points or something by sucking on my cock.

Take pictures of your bimbo sucking your dick and post onto our forums for bonus points! appeared on the screen.

With it came a camera icon. My mom was looking up at me, her blue eyes focused on me with such love. No intelligence in those eyes, but such love and desire. She was working so hard to reduce the pressure in my cock.

I hit the button.

CLICK!

The flash on my camera went off. A still image of my mother appeared labeled, Eric's first bimbo gives her first blowjob!!! After that was, Do you want to post this?

YES

NO

I clicked to YES. My mom's experience bar climbed up a little bit farther. This was incredible.

Mom bobbed her head, slobbering on my cock as she loved me. She worshiped me with incestuous passion. That only made this hotter. I made my bitch mom into my bimbo mommy. I don't know how the hell this works, but it was the best thing in the world.

She swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock, sending pleasure shooting down my dick. I shuddered at just how incredible that was. How amazing it was to have the hot mouth nursing on my dick.

"Yes, yes, just suck my dick like the bimbo-slut you are, Mommy," I groaned.

She moaned, suckling so hard her cheeks hollowed from the force. More pleasure zapped down my cock to my balls.

"Fuck, that's amazing," I panted. "You're going to be drinking my jizz soon, Mommy!"

That only seemed to encourage her to suck harder. To work that hot mouth up and down my dick. Her soft lips gripped my shaft as she created such amazing suction. I groaned as the pressure at the tip of my cock swelled and swelled with every heartbeat that she loved me.

My hands balled into fists and relaxed again and again as my mother sucked my dick. She loved my cock, moaning with such enthusiasm as she bobbed her head, working those soft lips up and down my dick. And her simple-minded joy was so intoxicating to witness.

"You're just a dumb bimbo-slut now, aren't you, Mommy?" I asked her.

She tried to answer with her mouth full of my cock. It came out all muffled, her teeth grazing my shaft.

"You can't talk with a dick in your mouth, Mommy," I said, rolling my eyes. "Stop sucking on my dick and answer."

She slid her lips off my cock with a wet plop. Drool spilled down her chin as she licked her lips. "Okey-dokey, I won't speak with a cock in my mouth any longer! That makes so much sense!" Then her face contorted. "What did I say?"

"Damn, you are a dumb bimbo-slut, aren't you?" I said, smiling.