All Comments on 'The Bimbo App 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNabout 2 years ago

Great story enjoyed it from beginning to end can’t wait until the next part releases.

21stcv21stcvabout 2 years ago

Should this not be in Humour and Satire?

BiceptualBiceptualabout 2 years ago

I've always thought the sub-classes of bimbo should be ones like classy, slutty, muscle, goth, leather, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can already tell this is headed toward the harem mode bullshit that seems to ruin most hot I/T beginnings. Resist the temptation to ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Time to turn those bitches into obedient cunts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DORK

burkdmburkdmabout 2 years ago

Ooh! Huge boobs bimbo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can see people trying to steal other peoples bimbos. Aside from being a sex worker, what possible job could she have since she is the only source of income for the family. I figure with her lowered IQ and not so stellar memory retention, she couldn’t even work at a strip joint since she would forget to hold on to the pole unless it was the pole sticking out of someone’s pants.

lilefredlilefredabout 2 years ago

Great start to the story. I think she should be the DP Lover Bimbo.

coldbeatle98coldbeatle98about 2 years ago

My vote is for Huge Boobs bimbo- but that’s always gonna be my vote.

Maxx67Maxx67about 2 years ago

Yet another great story arc, let her get on with those oral skills as I'd like to see that snotty sister get the spankingvslut bimbo skills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe one of the trees specializes into a job path like stripper or model, so she isn't absolutely moronic forever lol. Might be interesting to see if she suddenly gets good at pole dancing, after all. Maybe belly dancing? Who knows lol

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 2 years ago

Five stars... and definitely "Anal Slut Bimbo"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some thoughts:

Really aggressive on making the women unlikable, at least in the case of the mom, sister, and neighbor.

I loved how quick the switch from angry to horny and stupid was and how it was processed by the protagonist.

It does already kind of seem like the teacher and possibly yoga neighbor like the protagonist, or the attention, and that they wouldn't even need the app, though the corruption aspect sounds hot.

My votes are for Huge Boobs, Creampie, and DP Lover, creampie especially if mixed with a breeding/pregnancy/lactation kink/fetish.

Overall, liked it a lot and am really excited to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BBC only bimbo to teach him to be careful what he wished for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot start to the story. Maybe sister next for some mommy and daughter time 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good start, love the intro to all the girls. But man that sex scene was boring. I checked out when I reread the same 4 paragraphs saying the same thing just worded differently. How many times can you rewrite "I fucked her cunt hard and my balls hit her taint", or "While I fucked her pussy, I squeezed her big, soft tits"? Change it up, try new things and stop repeating yourself. Big turn off ...

saltwortsimpsaltwortsimpabout 2 years ago

Creampie lover! Nothing better than breeding busty bimbos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cream pie lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Creampie Lover Bimbo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another stupid harem story. Bimbo doesn’t mean mentally disabled. You’ve written the mother like she’s had a brain injury. Weak story. Could’ve been hot, could’ve made it a special slutty mommy- son relationship but you followed the same tired woman-hating harem bullshit. Be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Creampie lover

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69about 2 years ago

Maybe add incest loving mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh huge boobs bimbo. I’d love to read in the next chapter about the sister’s reaction the next morning to seeing her mom cooking breakfast in nothing but an apron with huge boobs. Then hearing how brainless the mom is now.

So hot. More please.

danny2501danny2501almost 2 years ago

awesome story!!!

keep it coming the more the better!!

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

Chuckles. Mom certainly got a bit of an attitude adjustment...

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Good story. I only wonder about bimbofying the bread winner of the house. Look forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 1 year ago

Too dumb and his attitude is like a young teenager

MurakamiMurakami4 months ago

Was this the next story about THE FIGURE? I have to say not really a big fan of this since everyone gets so stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES