The Bimbo App 06

Story Info
The bimbo-MILF's husband becomes a cuckold thanks to the App.
7.8k words
4.68
34.9k
54

Part 12 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cucking the Bimbo's Hubby

Eric Murphy

JEALOUS HUSBAND APPROACHING flashed in red letters across my phone.

Footsteps rushed up to the front door of Jet's house. Mrs. Waters's husband had arrived. The bimbo-whore was dripping in the cum of Alex, Jet, Rick, Brent, and Jamal, the five guys from my college that I had sold her body to.

I had prostituted her while I enjoyed my other three bimbos: my mother, my sister, and her daughter.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The powerful pounding on the door caused the five guys to jump. The anger of the husband shook the door. Shook the entire house. The fear rushed through me as I gripped the phone in a sweaty hand.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY WIFE!"

Tina jumped off my cock and squeaked in fright at her father's shout. My mother and sister both screamed and grabbed at me. The five guys were looking at each other in fright as Mr. Waters pounded the door again.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"I KNOW SHE IS IN THERE! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

I tapped the flashing warning on the screen of my phone. I didn't know what else to do. Words appeared. "Jealous husbands and boyfriends can be a problem, but turn them into a solution with 20 Bimbo Crystals! Make them into cucks!"

20? That was half of what I had. "Make George Waters into a cuck?" YES or NO.

The door shook. It rattled. Then it burst open with a loud crack. Mr. Waters burst in, looking furious. His eyes fell on his naked wife dripping in the college guys' cum. She bounded to her feet, her big boobs bouncing, and smiled at him.

"MOLLY!" he roared, staring at his wife. "What the fuck are you doing? Maxing out our credit cards on some app and now.. now..." He trailed off, really seeing the state she was in.

I tapped YES. My Bimbo Crystals dropped to 21 as George reached angrily for his wife, his face matted red with rage. He looked like he would kill her. Kill us all. Murder burned in his eyes for a single moment longer.

He blinked. The fury melted from his face, his cheeks paling. The fury shaking his body relaxed. A smile spread on his lips as he relaxed. He looked around in confusion as his wife smiled at him, her big boobs quivering. His daughter and my mother and sister relaxed.

"Um, hey, Mr. Waters," I said and stood. "It's Eric. You know me, right? I used to come over all the time."

"Eric," said Mr. Waters. He glanced at me and nodded. "Right, right, you and Tina were friends."

"Were girlfriend-boyfriend-lovers, Daddy!" squealed Tina. "I suck his dick and ride his cock and love him with all my heart and my pussy and my mouth and my brain! Yay!"

"Right, so, I own your wife," I said. "She's my bimbo. That's cool, right?"

"Of course it's cool," Mr. Waters said. He smiled. "She's your bimbo now."

"I am, honey!" squealed Mrs. Waters. "And I love having a cock in my butt and my pussy all fucking me and these boys fucked me and they came in me and Eric told me to and I love doing what he says because he makes me cum so hard and I'm his bimbo and I licked Tina's pussy and she licked mine and our baby girl is nummy and I love eating her pussy and getting fucked by cocks in all my holes and..." She took a deep breath. "Just fucked, fucked, fucked. I love cocks and dicks and rods and cocks and fucking!"

"Right," I said as she finally ran out of steam. "In fact, your wife's my whore." Could I really say this? He was a cuckold now, so... "In fact, for a hundred bucks, Mr. Waters, I'll let her suck your cock as I fuck her ass."

"Oh, that's a great deal," said Mr. Waters as Mrs. Waters squealed in delight. "Um... I don't have that much cash on me."

"Got a card?" I asked. I needed money, that was for sure.

"I do," he said and reached into his back wallet.

I walked him through using that card to send me $100 to my PayPal account. I smiled, loving the idea of selling his wife to him. That was awesome. I grinned as he stood there looking so confused while the other guys were watching on in awe.

"We can do shit like this with the app?" whispered Jet. "I mean, that dude was going to kill us, and now... He just paid his wife to blow him."

"God, I know," groaned Jamal. "That's Eric's mom. I'm going to have my mom sucking my dick the moment I get home."

"I don't know about that," muttered Rick. "But my brother's girlfriend is hot. And she has a sister just as hot. I guess I'll have to figure out how to make him into a cuck."

"Mrs. Waters, go get your husband's cock out and suck on him," I said.

"Yay!" she squealed. "I love sucking your cock, Georgie! Just love, love, love it!"

"You do?" her husband asked in shock as she dropped to her knees and started working on it. I felt everyone watching as she started unfastening his jeans. "News to me. But I'm glad you're Eric's whore, honey."

"Yep, me, too," I said as I dropped to my knees behind her and smacked my dick, soaked in her daughter's pussy cream, into her butt-cheek. She had been fucked in all her holes. Cum spilled out of her asshole. God, she was such a whore.

Tina gasped behind me. Mom and Cherry were both licking at my bimbo-girlfriend's pussy, lapping my cum out of her like the horny sluts they were. All three were locked, so they would never have sex with another guy. I didn't have to worry about those five assholes doing anything.

Besides, they were still debating their plans for the Bimbo App.

Mrs. Waters pulled out her husband's cock and suckled on him. She nursed on him with hunger. He groaned, his eyes widening in surprise. I smiled and pressed my cock into her butt-crack. I slid down to my bimbo-whore's asshole.

"Ever fucked your wife in the ass?" I asked him as I pushed my dick into her asshole.

"No," he groaned as I pushed and pushed against her anal ring. "I've always wanted to, Eric."

"Well, for a $1000, I'll let your fuck her asshole," I said and drilled into the MILF's asshole. She widened around me with ease. I groaned as I sank into her tight bowels. "Because she is fucking tight!"

"Thanks, Eric," groaned Mr. Waters. "When I get paid, I can swing that."

"Great," I said, sliding more and more of my dick into her bowels. She devoured me as she moaned around her husband's cock. "That's just perfect. Oh, and it's $500 if you ever want to fuck her pussy."

"Got it." The man grinned at me like I was cutting him a special deal to enjoy his own wife. What a cuckold. I loved this so much. "You're such a swell guy, Eric."

I savored it as I gripped his wife's hips and drew back my cock. I shuddered at the feel of her asshole around me. I thrust back into her sloppy depths, my crotch smacking into her rump. I buried into her asshole, loving her tight sheath about my dick.

She had such an amazing grip on me. She held me tight. I loved that so much as I fucked away at her bowels. I pounded her with force. She groaned around her cuckold's dick as I thrust into her asshole. I fucked her hard and fast.

My nuts swelled with the pressure. "Fuck, yes!" I growled. "Your wife is going to make me so much money as a whore!"

"I'm so glad!" groaned Mr. Water, his hands sliding through his wife's brown hair. "Oh, Molly! You're sucking my dick so hard. I didn't realize you had to be a whore to suck my dick like this. I should have paid Eric years ago. This is amazing!"

"Yay, Daddy!" Tina moaned, her round boobs jiggling as she shuddered, her face twisting in delight as Mom and Cherry feasted on her. "Mommy! Suck Daddy's cock as my lovey-dovey boyfriend fucks your butt!"

I slammed hard into Mrs. Waters's asshole. I buried into her bowels again and again. She held me. I loved how she massaged me. It was an incredible rush to have her velvety sheath gripping me. The pressure in my balls swelled and swelled with each plunge into her asshole.

I groaned, plowing hard into her asshole. It was such a thrill to have thrust into her bowels. To ram into her anal sheath again and again. I savored that heat. It was a rush to have her anal sheath gripping me. She held me tight as I fucked her again and again.

I pounded her bowels. I fucked in and out of her anal sheath, loving the pressure swelling at the tip. She moaned around her husband's cock as she wiggled her hips. The bimbo-MILF clamped down hard on my cock as I pounded her.

"Fuck," I groaned. "I'm going to dump so much cum in your wife's asshole! That's what her holes are for, right? For men who pay me to pump their jizz into her!"

"Yes, they are!" gasped Mr. Waters. "My wife is a whore!" He sounded so proud. "Your whore, Eric! Yours!"

He groaned and I realized he was cumming in his wife's mouth. I shuddered as her anal ring rippled around my cock. She squealed as she came. The bimbo-MILF gulped down her husband's cock as I buried to the hilt in her spasming anal depths. Her bowels suckled at me. Nursed at my aching dick.

"Shit," I groaned and erupted.

I spurted my cum into her twat. I unloaded in her. I fired over and over into her bowels. I savored cumming in the married bimbo-MILF. My hot-wife whore suckled at my dick. She nursed at me with hunger as I unloaded in her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I growled, pumping more and more of my jizz into her sloppy asshole. "Your wife is my whore!"

"Yes, Eric!" whimpered Mr. Waters as his wife suckled down his cum.

Her bowels rippled around my erupting dick. The pleasure shot through me as she nursed on my cock. My balls emptied themselves in her as I rode that ecstasy. I gripped her hips, climbing into the heights of rapture. I hit that peak.

"Damn," I breathed as she worked out the last spurt of cum.

I felt amazing. Just so great. I could just float away. I was enjoying this so much. I sucked in a deep breath. A big smile spread on my lips. This was the life. Just being able to bimbofy any woman I wanted if I had the crystals do to it.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, Mrs. Murphy! Cherry!" squealed Tina. "I'm cumming! Yay! Yay! I love cumming!"

I ripped my cock out of her mother's asshole, panting with delight. I watched Cherry's round titties quivering as she trembled through her orgasm. She was so hot. I was so glad that she was my bimbo-girlfriend now. But all my other bimbos would be earners.

I grabbed my phone and opened the screen. I was surprised to find that Mrs. Waters had hit Level 2 before her daughter. No, wait, she had just been gangbanged. Of course, she had. She was doing far more fucking than Tina.

Interesting.

"Well, see you later, Mr. Waters," I said. "Remember, if you have the money and want to fuck your wife, you just got to pay. But, I'll tell you what, for $20, I'll let you watch me fuck her."

"Sure thing," Mr. Waters said and fastened up his jeans. "That sounds like a great deal. Thank you, Eric." He thrust out his hand.

I shook it, grinning.

He left as I found my clothes and gathered up my women. Jet and his friends were still talking about who they would bimbofy. Maybe I shouldn't have given them the app. Oh, well. Too late now. I just ushered my women out to my mom's minivan. They all piled in, squealing in excitement. They were all such horny sluts.

I drove, of course, because I didn't trust Mom to drive. When I got us back home, my bimbos were all bouncing up and down. They were eager. I had to do some leveling up. Both my sister and Mrs. Waters had reached level 2. There was no choices on either of their tech trees.

With a press of the button, I made my sister into a Titty Fuck Specialist.

"Ooh, ooh," she gasped, groping her large tits. On her small frame, her big boobies looked almost obscene. Like an anime character. She shook them. My dick throbbed to feel them wrapped around me. "I love my titties! They're so big and soft and jiggly! Big bro, do you love my titties? Huh? Huh? Do you? Do you love them?"

"Of course I do," I said, grinning at her. "You have amazing titties!"

She beamed and wiggled back and forth.

I went to Mrs. Waters and next on her tree was Exhibitionist Slut Bimbo. I tapped that. Then something popped up. Strip-Club Whore Perk. I blinked at that. What the fuck was this? Mrs. Waters already had a perk, it seemed. Cuckolded Husband Perk was listed on her. I tapped it and an explanation window popped up.

I read it. For 20 Bimbo Crystals, I could turn her into a whore that made money at local strip clubs. The requirements were that she was an Exhibitionist Slut Bimbo and that she had fucked three or more guys to other than her owner.

Make money... It was an investment, right? I shuddered. This was an investment. So I clicked to activate it. I winced as I was down to just 1 Bimbo Crystal. That sucked. Mrs. Waters had cost me all the Crystals I had made from her, but... If this worked out.

A new menu opened for her. I could set the hours that she worked and chose which of the strip clubs nearby she would work at. Beneath that, I could set how much she would charge for blowjobs, fucking, and anal while she was giving her lap dances. It did mention, I would also get to keep any tips she made from stripping and her cut of the lap dances.

"Note: The club owners will not ask questions or interfere in a Strip-Club Whore's actions."

"Fuck, this is awesome," I groaned and set her up for $50 for a blowjob, $100 to fuck her pussy, and $150 for anal. I selected her to work at the Lucky Bunny Gentleman's Club from Five to Midnight.

"Shit," I groaned as I realized the time. It was almost five. "We have to get her ready for the show. She needs to wear sexy clothes."

"Ooh, dress-up fun!" squealed Mom.

"Yeah, go get her in the hottest clothes you have. Sexy lingerie. The works." I smiled at Mom. "Hurry. She's got to get to the Lucky Bunny's Gentleman's Club!"

Mom grabbed Mrs. Waters and ran her upstairs. I smiled at that. This was an amazing moment. They were upstairs changing as I glanced at my little sister squeezing her tits. She had this hopeful look on her face. She was so eager to use her boobs on me.

"Cherry, I bet you want to give me a titty fuck!" I said.

She nodded, her eyes burning so bright.

I sank onto the couch. Tina snuggled up to me as my little sister rushed up to me. She fell to her feet before me and wrapped her tits around my cock. She squealed in delight as she slid her big boobs up my dick for the first time.

I groaned as I enjoyed my first ever titty fuck. I loved the way my little sister's breasts felt as they rubbed up and down my dick. They felt just fantastic as she massaged me. I groaned, my dick twitching in between those lush tits.

"Yay," cooed my little sister. "How does it feel? Huh, huh? Does it feel super duper amazing awesome? Huh? Huh? Do you like my big boobies about your dick? I love it! Your cock is so hot and throbbing between my boobies! Ooh, ooh, it makes my pussy feel so naughty! Purr!"

"God, I fucking love it," I groaned as she worked her big tits up and down my dick.

I held Tina to me as I savored the soft warmth of my sister's tits working up and down my cock. She engulfed the crown of my dick over and over with those pillowy mounds. It was an incredible rush to have her fucking me with them.

She massaged me with those excellent tits as my hand slid around Tina's waist and followed her pelvis down toward her pussy. Tina spread her legs apart for me without a word as she watched Cherry fucking me with her tits.

"Ooh, ooh, your titties are so biggy!" moaned Tina as my fingers slid down her freshly-shaved pubic mound to reach the lips of her cunt. "You're so lucky!"

"I give titty fucks!" squealed Cherry. "Purr! I'm a naughty kitty-sister that gives titty fucks!"

"God, yes," I groaned as I rubbed at Tina's cunt and savored those hot tits sliding up and down me.

I fingered my bimbo-girlfriend's wet folds. I rubbed up and down her cunt, waiting for that moment when I would erupt. My sister's tits felt amazing sliding up and down my cock. They massaged me. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock.

I would have such a big burst of pleasure. Just explode and shower Cherry's face in my cum. I groaned as she worked her tits faster and faster. This was an incredible rush. I loved every moment of her working those big tits up and down my cock.

"Shit," I groaned as I heard footsteps racing down the stairs. "Oh, shit, that's good. Just keep working those tits up and down my dick."

Mrs. Waters appeared in a tight top that hugged her big boobs and a short skirt that flared like a bell. She had on thigh-high stockings and stiletto heels. I didn't know Mom had owned anything like it. She reached the door and ripped it open.

I blinked as she headed outside. I heard her car start up. I jammed my fingers into her daughter's pussy with one hand and grabbed my phone with the other. I looked at the main screen. Mom was on the top, a Level 2 Bimbo, then came Cherry, Tina (who was almost to Level 2), and last Mrs. Waters. She had: Traveling to Strip Club over her bar, which was grayed out like I couldn't do anything with her.

"Shit, I've sent her on some sort of mission like in an app game," I groaned. "She's off to do her thing and won't be back until after midnight, I guess."

"Huh?" whimpered Tina. "You want to play a game? Ooh, ooh, let's play HuniePop and get girls nekkid!"

"Yay!" squealed Cherry as she kept working her big boobs up and down my dick. She squeezed her boobs around my cock, working her breasts up and down my dick. "Purr!"

She licked the tip of my cock as her boobs slid down my shaft. I shuddered at the feel of her wet tongue sliding over the crown of my dick. That felt amazing. My toes curled as I savored her breasts sliding back up my shaft and engulfing the tip again.

The pillowy massage felt incredible. Her boobs slid down. "Purr!" she cried and licked across the crown of my cock again. I groaned, my dick twitching. That felt so good. I loved her doing that. She slid her tits up my cock again and when she went back down.

"Purr!"

I groaned as her tongue slid across the crown of my cock. I thrust my fingers in and out of her cunt. She gripped me with her juicy snatch. She leaned against me and kissed at my cheek. Her round breast rubbed into my side.

I groaned as my little sister worked her boobs up and down my cock. She squeezed about me with those wonderful breasts of hers. She licked the crown of my shaft every time it emerged from between her boobs, meowing like the naughty kitten-sister she was.

"Mmm," purred Tina as my fingers churned up her cunt.

Mom came downstairs, her big boobs bouncing. She had a big smile on her face as she rushed over and sank on the other side of me on the couch. She put her hand on Cherry's head, scratching her as she pushed against me.

I handed her my phone and slid my hand between her thighs. I found her pussy and rubbed at her cunt. I massaged her up and down. She gasped as I did that. Her face twisted in delight as I worked my digits up and down her cuntlips, her curls tickling my digits.

"Oh, you're such a goody son," she breathed. "Always rubbing my naughty, naughty pussy."

"Purr," Cherry mewled before licking my cock again. "Pussy! Pussy! Naughty pussy!"

I grinned and fingered Mom's cunt and Tina's. I thrust my digits in and out of both their pussies. I loved the different textures of their cunts. Both were juicy and hot. Both were such delights to finger as Cherry worked her big boobs up and down my cock.

The pressure swelled in my nuts as she did that. The naughty girl squeezed her tits around my cock. She held me tight. With her boobs. I loved that so much. I groaned, savoring the way she worked her breasts up and down my cock.

She licked at my dick every time it emerged from between her tits.

"Purr!"

She stroked her naughty tongue over my crown, sending delight shooting down to my nuts.