The Bimbo App 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, this fucking MILF-slut came!" growled the guy. He buried into me and erupted. "Fuck, yes!"

"Hell, yeah!" the guy I nursed on groaned as he erupted.

I had both their nummy cocks spurting all their yummy cum into my hungry holes. Salty jizz splashed into my mouth. I gulped it down while my cunt writhed around the erupting dick. So much jizz splashed my cervix.

I wiggled my hips, stirring my cunt around his dick. This wonderful heat swept through me. More and more goody good delight spilled through my body. I whimpered, swallowing all that tasty spunk as I trembled through such bliss.

My big boobs jiggled in my blouse as my cunt milked that spurting dick in my cunt. All that jizz flooded me. I quivered in delight, stars bursting across my vision. I nursed out all the cum in both their cocks.

I felt so good. Just so awesomey wonderful. I quivered as my pussy rippled around that cock one more time. He ripped out of me, his jizz spilling out to mat my bush. I ripped my mouth off the other guy's dick and looked around.

"Who wants to buy a lap dance from me next!" I squealed.

So many men cheered. I would have to give so many lap dances! Yay!

* * *

Eric Murphy

"Fuck," I groaned as I came in Mom's mouth. Mrs. Waters was eager for more, and they were giving her money. "Totally worth those 20 Bimbo Crystals."

I shuddered as Mom swallowed all my jizz while poor Tina whimpered. I needed to go get that rope and tie her up. I wanted to watch more, but... I had to give my bimbo-girlfriend what she needed. I had to bind her hot body.

I grinned. I loved this app.

To be continued...