The Bimbo App 10

Story Info
A bimbofied teacher is eager to have fun at the gloryhole!
7.4k words
4.54
23.4k
38

Part 16 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Teacher's Gloryhole Fun

Barbie Crest

I was so happy being Eric's cheerleader prostytute. I was lying on the bed in the hotel room that my Daddy had rented. Squee! My first customer was my hunky and muscly daddy! He was strong and virile and handsomey and I loved him and I was so glad he paid for my body.

He buried his face into my shaved pussy.

"Daddy!" I squealed, my boobs jiggled. His tongue flicked through my folds. "Yay!"

My boobs jiggled in my naughty cheer top. It fitted so tight about me now and left my stomach all bare. My pleated skirts were so short and bunched around my waist so daddy could rub his stubbly face into my pussy. He feasted on my cootie with such hunger.

I moaned as he lapped at my cunny cunt. His whiskers rubbed at my pussy lips and my clit and my cuntlips. It was oh, so much funny fun. Woot! I was having so much goody delights rushing through my body as Daddy licked me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I moaned, his strong hands thrusting beneath my rump. He gripped my ass as he tongued my pussy. "You're just so goody at eating my cute cootie! Yes, you are! Oh, Daddy! With your whiskers all rubbing on my cunny! So goody!"

"You're so fucking delicious," he groaned. "This is so fucking wrong. That fucking Eric!"

Eric was my pimp! My owner. I loved him and would do whatever he wanted. I had to make him all the moolah. I was having oh, so much fun being a cheerleader prostytute. Just so much fun having Daddy lick me. And lap at me.

I squeezed my thighs around his head and ground against him. I loved every last moment of him licking at me. This was so awesomey. Just the awesomey of sauces that were spreading all hot through my body and flowing out of my pussy into Daddy's mouth. My pussy sauces!

He loved them, because he lickety them all up.

"Daddy!" I whimpered, my boobs jiggling. I stared down my body at him, my hands kneading my tits. "Oh, Daddy!"

He thrust his tongue deep into my cunny. He swirled around in me. I gasped, my back arching as he did that. I lovey doved every moment of his tongue dancing around in me. It was hot. My pussy drank in all that delight.

He made my cutie cootie feel so good. I would have such a huge orgasm. His stubble rasped on my pussy lips in such delicious and yummy ways. I groaned, my thighs squeezing about his head. All the incestuy delights rushed through me.

My boobs jiggled as I gasped. I bucked. My head tossed. He kept licking my naughty body in such wondrous ways. I loved each and every one of them. I savored all the pleasure he gave me. A biggie smile spread on my lips.

Just a hugey one.

I would have such a biggie orgasm on his dick. I couldn't wait for it. I just wanted it oh, so much. It would just the most awesomey delight in the world. I was so eager for it. Just an eager cheerleader prostytute beaver for it.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I moaned.

"Are you going to cum?" he growled.

"Yes!" I clapped my hands together. "Just burst like fireworks! Boom! Bang! Boom!"

He engulfed my clit with his lips and suckled on the naughty bud. I loved what he did to me. This was just so awesomey. I savored all the goody delights that he gave me by nibbling on my clit and nursing on it.

I squirmed, his whiskers all tickling my cunny. My thighs gripped his head oh, so tight as my hot cummies built and built in me. I gripped my boobs, kneading them as the pressure spread and spread in me. I would just go BOOM!

Daddy kept licking all those nicey spots on my pussy. He lapped at my cunny, feasting on my cute cootie. I loved it oh, so much. I squealed and gasped, my round boobs jiggling as his tongue stroked over my clit again.

"Daddy is the man!" I chanted. "He lives in a van! And when he eats my pussy, I just cum with lots of juicy! Yay!"

I giggled. It was my bestest best cheer ever. Daddy loved it, because he suckled hard on my cute clitty. My little lovey button burst with delight. I shuddered there, a big smile spreading on my lips as he flicked his tongue over my bud.

I shuddered, building and building toward that wonderful burst of delight. He suckled and nibbled and flicked his naughty tongue all over my clitty. He petted me in oh, so wonderful ways. I whimpered, so close to bursting.

"Oh, yes, yes, Daddy!" I whimpered as he suckled on me. "You're just so awesomey! Thank you!"

He suckled hard on my clit. I gasped as he did that. This wonderful heat heat swept through my body. I groaned, my face twisted with such passion. He nibbled on my bud. I groaned, my heart pounding so hard in my chest.

"Barbie," he growled and nibbled on my clitty with his lips.

"Daddy!" I squealed and burst with my cummy delights. "Woot!"

My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of me and bathed his mouth. Daddy groaned and licked up all my yummy pussy creamies! He lapped and licked and lapped at my naughty cunny. I bucked as he drank all my goody good treats.

I gasped in rapture as all the yummy warmth surged through me. My mind drank in all the sticky passion. It was the bestest best delight in the world. Cumming was awesomey and amazing and supremacy! I oh, so adored it.

"Shit, Barbie," Daddy groaned as he licked at my cunny. He lapped up all those nummy juices. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

"Just keep licking up all my nummy goodies, Daddy!" I squealed, bucking on the bed. I was so glad I could prostytute myself with Daddy. That my first John for my wonderful owner would be the sexy stud who knocked up my bitch mommy.

He lapped at me. He licked at my cunt with such hunger. I groaned as he thrust his tongue into my snatch. He flicked his tongue through my folds. Pleasure swept through me. I shuddered, savoring this hot delight rushing through me.

It was an awesomey rush to have Daddy feasting on me like that. He lapped at me with such hunger. He stroked his tongue through my twat. He made me feel so goody well. I loved every second of him licking and lapping at me. He tongued me with such hunger as my orgasm hit that wonderful endy point.

"Oh, Daddy," I breathed, his tongue flicking through me. "Oh, Daddy! I love you almost as much as my pimpy stud! As my Eric! But he owns my heart and my pussy and my titties and my mouth! Isn't it so nicey of him to let you rent me!"

"Fucking little shit-munching fucker!" he snarled as he moved up my body, his hard dick thrusting out before him. "Look what he's done to my little girl!"

"He made me into a sexy cheerleader prostytute, Daddy!" I squealed and groaned as he rammed his cock right into my pussy.

I groaned as he did that. He sank his dick to the hilt in me. It was so awesome to have that wonderful cock in me. Just stretching me out. I whimpered in delight, savoring the heat of this most awesomest of moments.

My daddy was in my cunny. I squeezed my twat down on him, reveling in this naughty and tabooy delight. My pussy reveled in the incestuy passion of having my daddy's dick in me. He was so big and thick and throbbing and thick and huge and awesomey!"

"Yay, Daddy, I love you oh, so much!" I moaned, hugging him to me. My pussy rippled around him, a little orgasmy thingie washing through me. It was wondrmust..

Then it got even better as he drew back. I gasped as his cock stimulated all my naughty hottie parts in my pussy. He thrust back into me, his heavy balls slapping into my taint. I loved that sensation. This was just so awesomey. I was so happy to experience this wondrous delight of his dick plowing into me.

He fucked me oh, so hard. I whimpered, squeezing my pussy down around his biggie dick. I loved his every last plunge into me. I savored his dick plowing hard into me. He fucked me with such passion. He thrust into me again and again.

I loved that wonderful cock thrusting into me. He buried into my juicy snatch, my naughty hottie nipples rubbing into his chest. He had such a hairy chest. I loved how tickley it was on my boobies. I squealed in delight as he fucked me.

"Daddy! Daddy! Go!" I whimpered.

"Shit!" he groaned, hammering my snatch hard. His nuts slapped into my taint again and again. I loved the feel of him in me. He just stirred up my cunny cunt. "Oh, damn, that pussy! It's amazing!"

"Woot!" I squealed, my twat drinking in his dick pumping away at me. "My pussy is amazeballs and awesomey sauce and fantastic!"

"It's all those words," he groaned. "Fucking tight! Wet! So goddamn hot! You're such a slut, Barbie! A little fucktoy slut! Shit, shit, shit, Eric changed you into whore!"

"A prostytute, Daddy!"

I clamped my cunt down on him as he groaned and hammered me hard and fast. He buried his dick to the hilt in me again and again I loved that oh, so much. It was just so much funny fun. I savored every moment of him fucking into me. I would cummies so hard.

I clung to him, my twat gripping his dick. My eyes rolled back in my head as the tip of his dick slammed all they way to my cute cervix. I just wanted his cum in me. All that nummy jizz just flooding my horny womb.

"Daddy's seed in my pussy!" I chanted. "Just what a naughty prostytute loves!"

He groaned as he fucked me hard. He gave me such a goody delight. I loved doved doved it so much. I whimpered, my orgasmy thingie building in me. More fluffy joy would wash through me. I wanted that so much.

His dick pumped in and out of me. In. Out. Back in. Back out. I quivered beneath him, gripping him as hard as I could as I loved this amazing dick stirring me up. My daddy's dick. The second bestest dick in the world.

"I love you so much, Daddy!" I moaned. "I hope you by my cunny cootie every day!"

"I'll go fucking bankrupt!" he groaned, hammering me. "Shit, your pussy is so worth it. Goddamn, Barbie. I don't want any other man to fuck you."

"But Eric owns me and I love him and I want to fuck him and you and every other man!"

Daddy buried his cock into my cunt hard. His balls slapped into my taint. I loved that slapping delight. The bed groaned from the force of his thrusts. He churned up my pussy like a mighty bull. Daddy-bull pumped away at me like I was his sexy...

His sexy daughter.

I squeezed my naughty hottie cunny cunt on his big dick. I worshiped him. Mommy would be so dummy mad right now. She hates Daddy, but he's amazeballs. I held him tight, rocking beneath him. I wanted to cummy cum on his big dick.

"Daddy," whimpered. "My bull-daddy! Fuck me! I want to cummy cum! Just explode on your biggie dicky!"

"Fucking explode, Barbie!" he groaned. "Goddamn, my daughter's a bimbo-slut with the tightest fucking pussy!"

I squealed in delight, so glad to be a bimbo-slut. I squeezed my snatch down on him, the heat building and building in me. I was so close to cummies. He plowed to the hilt in me. I shuddered as it happened.

I climaxed.

My pussy rejoiced around Daddy's big dick. My cunny spasmed and quivered and rippled and writhed as he pumped away at me. I lovey doved dove my Daddy's cock as he buried into me. I squealed in delight, bucking beneath him.

I held him tight, my titties rubbing into his hairy chest. I savored all the tickley delights as the warmy rapture swept over my mind. It was all so awesomey and amazeballs delicious. Daddy grunted over me.

"Barbie!" he groaned. "My Barbie fucktoy!"

He erupted in me.

I was oh, so happy to be his fucktoy and his daughter and his cum dump. His jizz pumped into me with hot spurts of happiness. He groaned his pleasure as I gasped in delight. Waves of ooyy euphoria washed over my mind. I just loved it so much.

My pussy suckled at Daddy's cock. My naughty hottie cunny wanted all of his jizz in me. Just so much wondermous spunk flooding my twat and my womb and my cutie cootie. I quivered beneath him, stars flashing across my eyes.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I squealed, hugging him so tight as he pumped all his naughty jizz in me. He filled me up. Just oh, so much cummies spurted into me. "I love you, Daddy! You're my favorite John! Yay! My pimpy Master will be so happy!"

"Fuck!" he groaned as my pussy wrung him oh, so dry. He grunted as he fired all of his jizz into me. "Goddamn fuck!"

"No, no, don't fuck Goddamn, I'm way hotter than her, Daddy! Pay to fuck only me, Daddy! Me!"

"Fuck," he breathed. "I did pay to fuck more of you."

"I know, Daddy!" I couldn't say how I knew. I mean, how did anyone know anything. You just had things pop into your mind like nifty bubbles just floating through the sky that make you go... What was I thinking about? Ooh, Daddy's cock was in me. "Fuck my ass, Daddy! You paid for all of my holes! I love you for that! Lovey dove dove you, Daddy!"

He ripped his cock out of my cunt and grabbed me by the hips. He was oh, so strong. He flipped me over onto my hands and knees. I squealed in delight, my pigtails dangling down to the bed. His cum dripped, dripped, dripped out of my pussy. Just running all tickley down my thighs.

I giggled.

Daddy pressed his wet cock into my butt-crack and found my asshole. It wasn't my owiehole because I loved anal. It was my goodyhole. My analyhole. I wanted daddy to enjoy my analyhole so much. Just fuck me and pound me and cum, cum, cum in me.

"What did you do to my little girl," groaned Daddy as he pushed his cock into my asshole. My anal sheath widened. I loved the feel of him doing that. I quivered as my goodyhole widened. "Fuck, this is so wrong."

"No, Daddy, my asshole is a goodyhole!" I squealed. "I love a dick in my butt! Dicks in my butt are the bestest!"

"And not in your pussy?" he asked, still drilling against my analyhole.

"That's the bestest! Having a dick in my cunny is the bestest, Daddy!"

"How can having a dick in your asshole and in your pussy both be the best, Barbie?"

"Because everything is the bestest and Eric is the bestest best bestest! It all makes totally sense." I giggled. "You're so funny, Daddy! Now fuck my butthole and make me cum, cum, cum!"

"Shit," he grunted and thrust harder. This time, my analyhole didn't stand a chance. I squealed as he popped right into my bowels. I gasped in delight, savoring the feel of his biggie dicky stretching out my asshole. "Fuck, that's good!"

"Goodyhole!" I squealed as he dank deeper and deeper into my bowels. I shuddered as he sank all the way in me. "Daddy's in my goodyhole! My bootyhole! He's stretching out my cutie bootyhole! Woot! Go, Daddy, go!"

He gripped my hips and drew back his cock. My asshole clenched down him. The heat from my bootyhole melted down to my pussy. More yummy cum dripped down my thighs. I had to collect all that nummy jizz as Daddy ass-fucked me hard.

He pounded my bootyhole with this big dick as I scooped up his yummy jizzy cum off my thighs. I brought the treat and giggled. It looked like melted marshmallows. I popped my digits into my mouth and savored just how amazeballs Daddy's cum was.

Way better than marshmallows.

But marshmallows and Daddy's cum mixed together? "That would be so yummy!"

"What would, Barbie?" Daddy asked, ramming his big dick into my bootyhole and sending naughty delights all tingly through my body.

"Um..." I shuddered. "I don't remember! Ooh, ooh, pound my bootyhole with your biggie dicky, Daddy!"

"Goddamn, I am," he groaned, slamming to the hilt in my anal sheath. "Fuck, fuck, this is so wrong!"

"No, no, I told you! This is my goodyhole! My bootyhole is my goodyhole just like my pussyhole! So keep fucking me, Daddy! Don't stop! I lovey love love your biggie cock in my butt!"

"Not going to stop," he groaned. "Just... Never mind!"

"What, Daddy? What am I not supposed to mine? Can I mine cum out of my pussy? It's so goody good and there's so much dripping out of me!"

"Yes!" he growled. "Fuck, you're an airhead, Barbie. My fucktoy bimbo-daughter!"

I squealed in delight, so glad to be his fucktoy. I shot my hand between my thighs and scooped up the cum leaking out of me. I brought my digits to my mouth and suckled them off. Oh, that was such a nummy treat. I shuddered and got more of it.

I scooped up all the delicious cummies dripping out of my pussy as Daddy booty-fucked me so hard. He buried his dick to the hilt in me, just making me all shiver and shudder and feel oh, so goody. It was such a wonderful treat. I was so happy.

I wiggled my hips, stirring my bootyhole around his dick. It was so awesomey. I loved it oh, so much. I savored every moment of him pumping away at me. He fucked me with such force. I loved him fucking me and ramming into me and making me feel amazebally.

He pumped his huge cock into my analy depths. I shuddered, my bootyhole clinging to him. All the nummy heat melted to my cunny. I would have such a big burst of goody delight. Just a climaxy orgasm on his awesome sauce dick.

"Daddy!" I moaned, my orgasmy delighty thingie so close to exploding in me. "Yes, yes, fuck my prostytute bootyhole! I love it! I... I...! Daddy!"

I squealed as I came.

My bootyhole writhed around his dick. I shuddered as the pleasure gushed through me with all this amazeball heat. I gasped as the delight washed over my mind. My analy sheath suckled at his awesomey cock while my pussy convulsed.

Hot juices flooded down my thighs as I tossed my head. I trembled through all this bliss. I loved every second of it washing through me. It was so wondermous. I gasped, my boobs swaying beneath me as my bootyhole writhed around Daddy's cock.

"Shit!" he groaned. "My Barbie fucktoy!"

His happy cum flooded my bowels.

"Cummies!" I squealed, my bootyhole spasming around his erupting cock. All his jismy jizz pumped into me. I loved it oh, so much. "Daddy! Daddy!"

He grunted as he pumped more and more of his spunk into my asshole. I quivered with all that wondermous delight. It was so good. Just so sexy and wonderful. I shuddered through it all. Stars burst across my vision.

I shuddered there, his dick filling my bowels up with cum. Just so much cum. It was fantastic. I quivered in delight. This was so awesome. I savored all that pleasure sweeping through me. I felt amazing as he pumped the last of his jizz into me.

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, now I can suck your dirty dicky clean if you got the moolah! Say you do, Daddy! Please, please, say you have the moolah!"

"I'm broke," he groaned. "I'm out of money."

"Oh, no," I gasped just as someone knocked at the door.

I rolled off the bed and flounced too it, my daddy's cum leaking out of my well-fucked bootyhole. I ripped open the door and smiled at the sight of the Hispanic guy who tried to buy me after Daddy. Now he was here with $150.

"I need that pussy," he said. "Puta, you are fucking fine. I need to pound that cunt!"

"Of course!" I squealed and grabbed him by the belt loops of his jeans and pulled him in. "Daddy, Daddy, I got a new John to fuck my prostytute pussy! Yay!"

"Fuck," groaned Dad as I led the Hispanic guy to the bed. "I'm being cucked by my own daughter!"

"I gotta make Eric lots of moolah," I said, taking the money from the guy and thrusting it into the magicy money box. "There. Now you can fuck my cutie cootie! Isn't that just neatyo?"

"Fuck, yes, it is," he growled.

I threw myself on my hand and knees, wiggling my rump back and forth. I was so ready to be fucked. I had to make my pimp so much moolah. Just all of the moolah in the whole widey worldy! That was my job. Yeppers.

* * *

Eric Murphy

I followed Mrs. Juarez as she stalked naked through the classroom, my cum in her pussy and asshole. She had swallowed four loads of her students' cum, too, while I fucked her. Now she was a Gloryhole Slut off to make me money in the college's bathroom.

I had to see this.

I held Tina's hand, my bimbo-girlfriend giggling as she moved behind me. The guys hurried after, eager to see what would happen next. Mrs. Juarez stepped naked into the hallway, her golden-brown rump swaying. My bimbo-teacher was so sexy.