The Bimbo App 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had three bimbos capable of earning me money. Would I have enough to bimbofy the last one I wanted: Mrs. Mayers, the hot MILF who I watched doing yoga every afternoon. She was sexy AF. I wanted her in my harem, but the cost... 729 Bimbo Crystals to get my seventh. And since it cost $475 for 10 Crystals, that was a lot of money.

Of course, the crystals I earned from prostituting my bimbos like this did get me more crystals. 1 Crystal for $40. So 729 was... I did the calculations in my head as Mrs. Juarez reached the nearby boys' bathroom. $29,160.

"Holy fucking shit," I muttered, nearly staggered by that amount.

How much whoring would my girls have to do? And there was other ways to get crystals. There was the daily gambling role that could net me 1 to 100. Plus every time someone used my referral link, I gained 3 crystals. I had to put more of those videos out there. My one on Instagram had been taken down for "community guideline violations." How much longer would the TikTok one stay up?

I followed Mrs. Juarez into the bathroom, holding Tina's hand. Mrs. Juarez went for a middle stall. I followed her in. As she settled down, two holes appeared on either side of the stall. She had two holes so she could suck off one guy and have another fuck her.

"Damn," I groaned. I'd have to unleash her tomorrow on bathrooms with lots of men. The mall or office buildings. A big office building with lots of guys making bank... That could work.

I locked the door behind me and watched as money thrust through the hole. Mrs. Juarez took it, her wedding ring flashing. I'd have to take care of her husband. He was a coach at the college. She shoved the cash into a black box that had also just appeared. Weird.

A cock thrust through next. She opened her mouth and suckled on the student's dick. I had no idea who it was. I groaned and shoved my pants and boxers down. My dirty dick popped out. Tina gasped and just dropped to her feet.

"Dirty dick for me to suck!" she squealed. "You love me oh, so much to have a dirty cock for me to suck! Yay!"

"Love you so much," I groaned as she swallowed my dick fresh from Mrs. Juarez's ass.

Tina bobbed her mouth up and down my dick as Mrs. Juarez did the same to the student she suckled on. Whoever he was, he groaned on the other side of the divider. That was so hot. My bimbos would make me money.

I would add Mrs. Mayers to my harem. There would be no stopping me. She would be such a sexy addition to my harem. Just a perfect treat to have sucking on my dick. I don't know if I would pimp her out, too...

No, I would. I would want more bimbos. My eighth one. My ninth. Tenth. Was there a cap? Would the number of Bimbo Crystals just grow to such an obscene amount, there just wasn't enough time in my life to get it?

Probably. But I wanted to find out.

This time, the box just beeped. It was like it had gotten a signal from a phone or something. Then a cock slipped through the other hole and nuzzled right into Mrs. Juarez's pussy. She pressed her rump against the stall while the guy groaned. The stall divider shook as he fucked her pussy.

"Yes," I groaned as she made me more money.

The student groaned, too. The stall divider shuddered as he fucked Mrs. Juarez's sloppy cunt. He pounded her twat full of my cum. I owned that sexy, Hispanic beauty kneeling there. The bimbo-teacher was all mine.

I grinned at that as I loved having my sexy bimbo-girlfriend blowing me. Tina stared up at me with her eyes shining with joy. Her red hair swayed around her face as she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion. She blew me with such force.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. Fuck, I love it. I love it so much!"

She moaned around my cock, just so thrilled to blow my cock. It was a fantastic thrill. A hot passion to enjoy. She nursed on me. Her tongue swirled around my cock in such an exciting way. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick.

It was a fantastic treat to enjoy.

I savored having her mouth sucking on me. She worked up and down my dick. I trembled, rising and rising toward that moment of eruption. I would have a powerful climax. Just spurting all my cum into her mouth.

Mrs. Juarez moaned with delight as one anonymous student fucked her though the gloryhole while she nursed on the other with her hot mouth. She suckled with passion, her cheeks hollowing. It was such a hot delight to see the golden-brown beauty selling her body.

For me.

I owned her.

I bimbofied her.

"Fuck," I groaned, reveling in the power of my app. I loved that I had this so much.

I stroked my free hand through Tina's hair as I aimed my phone and snapped a photo of my teacher serving her gloryholes. The app titled it, "Bimbo-Teacher Loves being Gloryhole Whore!" I smiled and posted it onto the site.

Then I snapped one of Tina sucking my dick. "Bimbo-Girlfriend Tina Loves Her Owner's Cock!" I loved the auto-captions. I posted that one, too. I savored her mouth working up and down my dick as she polished my pole.

"Fuck," I groaned, the pleasure sweeping down my shaft and soaking my nuts.

The stall divider rattled harder as the guy fucking Mrs. Juarez's cunt hammered her. He panted like he was hurtling to bust his nut. The faster he shot off his load, the faster I could make more money from the next guy. I loved it.

"Fuck!" gasped the guy she suckled. "That's so hot! Yes!"

She gulped down his cum. A moment later, the guy fucking her cunt rammed into her and grunted. The stall divider rattled a few more times as he pumped his jizz into her. Mrs. Juarez moaned her delight as she took the cum from both ends.

My bimbo teacher whimpered. I gripped the back of Tina's head, my dick aching. I pumped away at her mouth, thrusting to the back of her throat. I reveled in her hot mouth as the dick pulled out of Mrs. Juarez's lips.

Immediately, another wad of bills thrust through that just happened to slip into the box. The bimbo teacher moaned in delight and opened her mouth. She engulfed this dick, sucking with such obvious delight on him.

"Oh, god," groaned the guy on the other side of the stall. "Oh, my fucking god."

The box beeped again as the cock that had fucked her pussy pulled out. There was some scuffling in the stall then another dick shoved through. Darker, maybe a Hispanic guy had just plunged his cock into Mrs. Juarez's married pussy.

And that was perfect. Every boy at the school should have the right to stick their cocks into Mrs. Juarez's holes if they had the money to use the gloryhole. I loved this. It was so hot. I savored the way that my naughty bimbo-girlfriend suckled on me.

I loved that feeling. It was so hot having her nursing on my dick. She blew me with passion. My girlfriend loved me. Her mouth worked up and down my cock. She brought me closer and closer to erupting.

"Fuck!" I groaned as Tina swirled her tongue around my cock.

I erupted.

I watched Mrs. Juarez happily sucking one dick while taking another student's cock in her married pussy. My bimbo-teacher was earning me money, and I was having a blast watching. I shuddered, pumping Tina's mouth full of cum.

The heat ran through me. I shuddered, savoring every second of this heat. The ecstasy blazed through my mind. I groaned with each eruption of cum into her mouth. I felt fantastic. I hit the peak of my ecstasy.

"Fuck, that's good," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, yes, that was amazing!"

She winked up at me, so happy to gulp down my cum. I felt amazing as my bimbo-teacher suckled loudly. I needed more. I wanted to fuck Tina's pussy. Just slide into my girlfriend's hot and tight cunt. I could, too. Whenever I wanted. I owned her. I loved her and I owned her.

* * *

Mrs. Esmerelda Juarez

I was so happy. I had a cock in my mouth and my pussy. My owner was watching me be such a naughty hottie bimbo-slut-teacher. I loved sucking on dicks through the gloryhole. It was so wild and sexy and wickedy.

I loved sucking dicks. Ooh, they were so awesomey. And when they fucked my pussy, it was even more awesomey. Just the awesomesty. The dick pumped away so hard and fast and great into my pussy. I just lovey doved it so much.

This was the best. He just fucked me with such power. My rump rubbed on the coldy wall of the stall as he fucked me. My big titties swayed back and forth. I was so happy. My mind was all melty with joy.

And cummies.

I had jizz running so hot down my thighs. I loved the feeling. There was so much cummies in my pussy and in my asshole. I clamped down my cunt on that nice dicky fucking me. He just stirred me up. I would have another orgasm. Wasn't that so sweetie of him to pound me?

"Fuck, that's hot," Eric, my awesomey and handsomey, owner said. "Damn, Tina, I love being in your pussy."

"Me, too, Eric!" squealed Tina. "I lovey you so much! Just so muchy much!"

She was bent over, her cutie boobies swaying as Eric fucked her from behind. She was getting a dick in her pussy, too. She was lucky like me. We were too lucky bimbo-sluts. Just two teachy-whores getting fucked oh, so hard.

Wait, was she a teacher? It was so hard to remember.

Hard like the dick in my mouth that was dripping with all that nummy precummies. I suckled hard on him, wanting the real cummies. My pussy quivered, building toward another big orgasmy burst of rapturey pleasure.

I moaned around that yummy cock as that nice dick churned up my pussy. Ooh, that was such a bright, brighty student to make my cunny all feel so goody. I clamped down so hard on him, my body quivering. I wiggled my rump against the cool stall divider.

He buried into me. That was it. Time for all that goody good delight. I burst in delight. I came.

My pussy convulsed and writhed and spasmed around his big dick, just getting all celebratory.

"Fuck!" the student groaned as he fucked my cunt so hard as it rippled around him. "Shit, that's awesome!"

I moaned around the delightful and goody cock in my mouth. I squealed as all the warm pleasure bathed my mind. Just smothered my thoughts in such greaty delights. It was all so wonderful. I lovey doved it so much.

Wave after wonderfully wave of blissy delights swept through me. I quivered, my cunny sucking at the boy's biggie dick. The brighty bright student buried his cock into me. He grunted and erupted. I squealed as all that yummy cummies flooded me.

"Oh, shit!" the boy in my mouth gasped. "I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

He was. All this yummy and thick and gooey cummies flooded my mouth. I gulped down that wondermous jizz. I swallowed it all up. It was so goody good. More and more pumped into my mouth while my pussy drowned in more spunky seed.

They both pumped me full of all their cummies. Wasn't that so nicey of them?

I squealed in delight, my cunny nursing on one big dickie while my mouth on another. I suckled and nursed and savored all that jizzy delights flooding my mouth. It was so wondermous. I loved it oh, so much. This was just so perfecty.

Just a hot delighty. I loved it oh, so much. I swallowed down all that nummy cummies. I gulped it down with such hunger. It was all so amazingly hottie. I quivered, moaning around the big dickie in my mouth.

Then they both ripped out of me.

"Fuck," groaned my awesomey student Eric as he fucked his sexy girlyfriend. "Take more cocks! You're my gloryhole bimbo-whore!"

"I am!" I squealed as more dollar bills shoved through the hole before me. This time, it was an ebony cock. I opened wide and swallowed that Black dickie dick. Then the box beeped. I squealed. It was anal. I would get fucked in the butt. Lucky ducky me.

The student's cock hit my taint and slid up. He nuzzled right into my naughty hottie asshole. I moaned my awesomey delight around the yummy dickie in my mouth. I loved that thick tip drilling all happy against my butthole.

My anally ring widened and widened to swallow his yummy dickie. He groaned then gasped as he popped into my asshole. I squealed as that nummy warmth melted to my cunny. All that jizzy cum leaked out of my pussy and dribbled down my thighs.

That was the bestest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," the student groaned as he sank to the hilt in my asshole.

"Yeah, enjoy her asshole," groaned Eric as he fucked Tina's pussy.

"Enjoy!" Tina squealed as she was fucked by him.

I was enjoying it oh, so muchy much. I loved that biggie dickie fucking my anally sheath. My bowels clamped down on him the heat melting down to my pussy. My naughty hottie cunny loved it. I whimpered.

My tongue swirled and danced and played with the yummy cock in my mouth. I nursed on the Black dickie. I loved him and worshiped him and suckled on him. Drool ran down my chin. That was how naughty wotty I was.

I shuddered as that nicey dick fucked my bowels. He just pumped in and out of my asshole. I loved that oh, so much. It was just fanytastic. Ooh, ooh, I loved that he was fucking my fanytastic fanny. Just pumping away at my asshole.

"Damn, damn, damn," the boy fucking my asshole groaned. "Fuck, that's good. I can't believe there's a gloryhole in the bathroom!"

"God, what if the president shut it down," another student said. "I need to get me some of that pussy!"

"Her asshole is amazing!"

Wasn't that so sweetie of the cutie boy fucking my bowels. He just pumped away at my analy sheath with such force. I adored it so much. I clenched my asshole down on him, reveling in the heat melting onto my juicy pussy.

More of that yummy cum dripped on my thighs. I wanted to drink all the cum. I suckled so hard on the cock in my mouth so I could gulp down all the cummies. That would be so awesome. Just so great to have all that cum spurting into my mouth.

My pussy dripped more and more juices down my thighs. It felt so goody to have that happened. I loved that so much. He pumped his dick so hardy into my asshole. Just so hardy. So goody. I was in heaven right now.

"Fuck," the boy I suckled moaned. "That's it! Yes!"

His cock erupted.

I groaned in delight as all that nummy jizz splashed against the roof of my mouth. I swallowed it all down. More and more of it erupted into my mouth. I moaned in delight as he pumped my mouth full of all that salty spunk.

The cummies poured down my throat and warmed my belly. I quivered in delight, sucking down that yummy jizz. More and more spurted from his cock. He grunted. His fist banged on the stall divider as I gave him so much gooey delight.

"Shit!" he groaned and ripped his mouth out of my cock.

"Yay, I'm so glad you loved my mouth!" I moaned as the box beeped. "Ooh, who's next!"

A dick thrust through. I opened wide and swallowed this cock. I shuddered, loving how good he tasted. This was another goody dick. Just such a yummy cock. I was oh, so eager to just nurse down all that nummy cummy.

The cutie boy fucking my asshole pounded me so hard. My pussy drank in the heat. I was so close to cumming again. I enjoyed that biggie dick burying onto my analy sheath. My pussy drank in all the wondermous heat.

"God fucking damn!" the naughty student groaned as he buried into my bowels.

His cock erupted.

I squealed around the dick in my mouth as all that cum pumped into my bowels. So much warmth and heat and delightfully goody jizz filled me. He grunted, spurting over and over again as I nursed on the cock in my mouth.

I wanted to cum. I was oh, so close, but that dick just wasn't fucking me. It was cumming in me. I loved that, too. My eyes fluttered. Tina moaned beside me, getting pounded by our cutie owner, are handsomey stud.

"Goddamn," Eric groaned. Wasn't he just wondermous?

"Shit," the guy flooding my bowels groaned. He ripped his cock out of me, cum dribbling out of my asshole.

"My turn!" a guy said. I felt the bills thrust through my bush and drop to the floor. "Mrs. Juarez!"

He plowed into my cunny. I groaned as his biggie dickie stirred up my naughty pussy. My twat clamped down on him as the heat rippled through me. I would cum oh, so hard. That would be just so awesomey good.

I swirled my tongue around the cock in my mouth, taking that other dickie so hard in my pussy. I quivered in delight. This was just such an awesomey moment. I was in such heaven right now. Ooh, I loved this so much.

"Mrs. Juarez!" the cutie boy groaned as he churned up my pussy. I was hurtling toward that awesomey orgasmy bliss.

He thrust away at me as I suckled on that amazing cock in my mouth. I nursed so hard. I quivered with such delight. My pussy clamped down on the dickie plowing into me. He was such a goody boy for fucking me so hard.

I was so close to cumming. Just so close to bursting and climaxing and feeling so goody good. I didn't even know who these nicey boys were, but they had dicks. They fucked me. That was all that mattered to me. I was a gloryhole slutty bimbo-whore.

I squealed in delight as my orgasmy pleausery climax burst in me.

My cunt rippled and writhed around the nicey boy's cock as he pumped into me. I squealed around the dick in my mouth. I shuddered as the pleasure swept through me. Wondermous waves of ecstasy that soaked my mind in such yummy delights.

Marshmallowy bliss soaked my thoughts and smothered them in goody goodness as my cunt suckled at the cutie boy's dick. He buried into me and grunted. His cum flooded my twat. That was so amazeball.

I loved that hot jizz pumping onto my writhing cunny. My pussy convulsed harder.

More blissy bliss swept through me. My boobs shook beneath me as I moaned around the dick in my mouth. That goody boy groaned, too. He erupted. His hot cum flooded my mouth. All that yummy cum spurted over and over into my mouth.

It was so delicious. I swallowed it all down. I was such a goody bimbo. I drank down all that nummy cummies. I felt so good. I trembled as my cunt rippled and writhed and convulsed around the erupting cock in me.

"I love you!" Tina moaned.

"Yes!" my awesomey Eric grunted.

I trembled, my mind drowning in all the goodness as hot cum pumped into my mouth and flooded my pussy the goody boys filled me up with all their delicious and wondermous jizz. I trembled, savoring all that delighty bliss.

"Fuck," the boy fucking my cunt groaned and ripped out of me.

Another naughty boy replaced him. I shuddered, my orgasm finishing up. But I would have another and another. I gulped down all that yummy cum. The nicey boy pulled his cock out. And another shoved in. There was always more for me to love.

Yay!

* * *

Eric Murphy

I spurted the last of my cum into Tina's pussy. My bimbo girlfriend quivered in delight, her pussy rippling and writhing around my cock. She squealed in delight, her head tossing and red hair dancing. I savored being in her in the bathroom.

Mrs. Juarez moaned in delight. She squealed with such passion as she took cock after cock like the whore she was. It was a stirring sight to see her like that. I smiled at that. She was just making me money. So was Barbie out being a whore, and tonight, Mrs. Waters would be pole dancing and "lap-dancing," raking in the dough.

My phone beeped loudly.

I ripped my cock out of Tina and bent down to snag my jeans. I pulled them up my legs to fish out my phone. Tina turned around, her eyes staring at me with expectancy. She clapped her hands to the beeping like it was a game.

I opened my phone and saw a familiar warring.

JEALOUS HUSBAND APPROACHING flashed in bold, red letters on the screen. Coach Juarez was coming. I glanced at my Bimbo Crystals. I had 7. I had to buy 13. It would take maybe $625 to do that. The thing was, I didn't get the money my women were making as whores until they were done. They had to finish their allotted time.

It was like sending out a minion on a mission in some mobile game. I didn't get the rewards until they returned hours later.