The Bimbo App 13

Story Info
The bimbo mommy is taken hard by her son in public!
7.6k words
4.71
22.9k
29

Part 19 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Mommy's Public & Naughty Fun

Eric Murphy

I stared at my phone at the choice I had for Mrs. Waters. She had hit Level 3, the first of my bimbos to reach that level even though she was the fourth that I had recruited. Well, I had been sending her out to the strip club to be gangbanged.

I was intrigued by the choice. I could make her into a Gangbang Lover Bimbo or a Yoga Bimbo. While the latter was an interesting choice, that was also perfect for the next bimbo I wanted to recruit, Mrs. Mayers. She would be perfect as a Yoga Bimbo.

So I hit Gangbang Lover Bimbo for Mrs. Waters.

She would love being gangbanged even more now. That was awesome. In a few seconds, a new perk popped up that I could get for her: Strip-Club Whore Extraordinaire. It was an upgrade to her existing perk. She would earn 25% more in credits when working at the club. The perk cost 30 Crystals.

"Damn," I muttered.

That was an expensive perk. The rest had all been 20. That was $1200.

I smiled, realizing she'd make that back in a shift easy. In an hour at a shift. I gave it to her and dropped down to 625 Crystals.

I glanced up at Mrs. Waters. She squirmed there, dripping in cum, and looking around like she hoped a bunch of men would come out of nowhere and fuck her hard. I studied her for a moment, my cock hard.

"Go shower, then I'm going to fuck your pussy and fall asleep in your arms," I told her.

"Yay!" she squealed and ran off to shower.

I stared at my other profiles. Mom, Cherry, and Tina were all Level 2. I wanted them to get up to three, but they were locked. Those three didn't go out and fuck others. They would refuse to fuck others but me. Well, other men.

I had bought the perks to lock them. But it was stunting their growth.

I had to do something with them. Just having sex with me or each other built their experience slowly. Maybe they had to be doing different things. Varying up their actions. Tina had gained experience on my mom and sister by coming to school with me. She had sex in public.

So what if I took my bimbos shopping tomorrow? I had Mrs. Juarez's credit cards. I could buy them some sexy lingerie and fuck them in riskier places. In public or something. That should help to build up their bar.

I was curious what they would get at Level 3. If there would be a choice?

I yawned. The shower hissed on. I opened up Mrs. Juarez's Gloryhole Whore Perk. I changed which bathroom she would go to, picking one in the mall's food court. The mall didn't open until 9, so I shifted her time from starting at 8 to 9 AM. She would go to 4 PM as well. I also shifted Barbie to a nicer part of the city to do her street-walking.

I moved her to the business district downtown and upped how much she charged. I smiled at those changes. This was perfect. I would make a ton of money and claim Mrs. Mayers as my bimbo slut. I couldn't wait to own her and have her do yoga for me.

Naked and dripping in my cum. That would be hot.

* * *

The next morning, after breakfast, Barbie was off to start her whoring.

I was curious how she would get there since she didn't own a car. But, weirdly, a taxi pulled up just as she hit the curb, she hopped into the front seat, and the cabbie drove off. I caught a glimpse of her head ducking down to suck him off.

"Damn," I said, staring down at the app. How did it work? It was so powerful.

"Eric, honey bunny," whimpered Tina. She squirmed there, her hands pressed together, her naked body quivering. "I'm all itchy and achy and not tiedy upy!"

"Right, right," I said, rolling my eyes. She was a bondage slut. "You get dressed to go shopping, and I'll tie your hands behind your back."

"Yippee!" She threw her arm around my neck and kissed me on the lips. "I lovey!" She kissed me again. "Dovey!" A third kiss, her lips warm and soft. "You!"

She broke away and darted off, grabbing the bundle of clothes on the table. She raced upstairs and vanished out of sight. I smiled as she was scrambling to get dressed. I had her dad bring over some of her clothes. He was more than glad to, aching to glimpse his wife.

He hadn't been paid, so he didn't have the money to enjoy his wife at all.

I sent all the other bimbos, but Mrs. Juarez, upstairs to get dressed, too. The teacher was just humming happily and sucking on a banana. She was eager to go out to the gloryhole. It was almost time for her to depart.

Tina raced down the stairs in a pink dress, her red hair flying behind her. She raced up to me, hands behind her back. She turned around, wiggling her rump. I grabbed the rope and tied her up, wrapping it around her hands. Her fingers twitched.

"Thank you," she sighed. She turned around, her eyes burning with passion. "I'm not wearing panties and my pussy all wet and hottie and juicy and wetty!"

"I bet it is," I said, grinning at her. "But we're heading to the mall to do some shopping, so you have to be a good girl."

She bounced up and down, her boobs jiggling in her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Neither was my sister when she came downstairs in a light-blue t-shirt with a flying unicorn on the front. With her huge tits, the t-shirt didn't fit any longer. It barely covered her boobs, leaving her stomach bare. Her breasts bounced as she rushed up to me, her blonde pigtails streaming behind her.

"Shopping!" she squealed and threw herself into me. She hugged me, pushing those big boobs into my body. "I lovey shopping so much, big brother! Yippee yay! Purrrrrr!"

"Does my little kitty want to have slutty clothes to wear?" I asked her, petting her head.

She nodded. "Purrrrrr!"

"I lovey slutty clothes," said Mom. "But this meany man keeps texting me about work. He's being so meany! I don't like him!"

I took her phone from her and saw it was her boss from her job. "I quit. Go fuck yourself!" After sending that text, I blocked the number. "There. He won't bother you again, Mom!"

"Oh, thank you!" Mom squealed. She was wearing a slinky, black dress I didn't know she owned that fell to her mid-thigh and showed off her breasts. She hugged me to her boobs and rubbed my face back and forth into her cleavage. "You're just the bestyest bestest son a mommy could have! Yay!"

I smiled, savoring her breasts around my face. She felt delicious. I loved this moment so much. I stayed between her boobs, reveling in the softness around me. She stroked the back of my head, holding me tight to her tits.

Finally, I pulled away, grinning. I loved that. Mrs. Waters was wearing something slutty, too. A leopard-print dress that clung to her big boobs and barely fell down her rump. She was quivering, looking so excited to go.

She'd probably start fucking men if I let her out of my sight.

"Ooh, ooh, I have to go, Eric!" squealed the naked Mrs. Juarez. The Latina teacher bounced up and down, her big boobies heaving. "I have worky times! Gotta suck all those dickies and let them fuck my pussy and my assyhole! ¡Ay carambaii!"

"Yes, you do," I said as I took Mom's car keys and followed Mrs. Juarez outside.

The Latina bimbo's ass swayed from side to side. She had a great one. She wore heels, giving her rump even more of a perky jiggle. My dick ached to fuck her, but she had to make me money so I could afford making Mrs. Mayers into a bimbo.

She slipped into her car and backed out by jamming the gas. I winced, hoping she still could drive and not get herself killed. She tore off down the street. I shook my head and hopped into the minivan, my women piling in.

Tina got shotgun. She jumped into the seat and quivered there, hands bound behind her back. She smiled, looking around. So eager. The other three piled into the back, sitting together. My sister was between the two MILFs, bouncing up and down.

"Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!" she squealed.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Tina whimpered, her eyes so feverish as I reached around her to grab the seatbelt and buckle up for her. "Let's go go goie go!"

"That's righty!" her mother squealed. "We got to do all the shoppies! Yay!"

"Then put your seatbelts on," I said. "Let's be safe about this. I don't want any of my airheads getting hurt. I have to fuck you all, and I can't do that if you're in the hospital. Can I?"

"No!" gasped Mom. "We can't fuck if we're all hurty."

"No fucking!" whimpered Cherry. "That's not purrrring good! Not purrrring good at all!"

Purrrring good? That was new.

They fumbled with their belt buckles until they all clicked in place. I backed out of the driveway and headed off to the mall. Mrs. Juarez beat us there by seven minutes. She was already in the bathroom, according to the app, and working by the time we pulled up at the mall at 9:07.

I found a place to park near the food court entrance and hopped out. My bimbos all piled out, bouncing up and down. Tina snuggled against me. She couldn't hug me or take my arm, so I put my arm around her and held her against me.

I grabbed Mrs. Waters with my other arm since I was most worried about her wandering off.

Mom and my sister led the way, the pair of them scampering with excitement. You'd think they were both sisters instead of mother and daughter with how they were acting. They were both bouncing up and down and squealing at everything they saw.

"Look at that!" gasped Cherry, pointing at a train set in the window of a toy store. "That's so neaty-oh! Ooh, ooh, it goes roundy and roundy round! Can I have it!"

"No," I said.

"Eric! Eric! Eric!" Mom ran up to the window of a gift shop and pressed her body into the window. "There's a unycorn! A unycorn made of glassy crystal! Can I have it!"

"We're here to buy sexy lingerie, Mom!" I said, not caring that people were staring at us.

Tina tried to stare at shoes, which made more sense, and I had to keep a firm grip on Mrs. Waters as she spotted a group of guys, whimpering, "They have cocks! So many cocks for all my holes!"

"And how much money do they have?" I asked her. "Because I doubt it's enough to afford you."

"Wow!" She stared down at her tits. "Am I worth a lot?"

"You're my MILF-bimbo whore," I said. "You're worth as much as I say you are. I own your ass."

"You do, Eric!" She snuggled tighter against me, clutching my arm. "I lovey you so much."

"I lovey you even more than my mommy-whore does!" Tina said and kissed my cheek. "Just lovey dovey you to death." She squealed and bounced up and down.

I smiled at those words. "I love you, too, Tina. And you, Mrs. Waters, so don't pout. You're going to get all the cock you can handle tonight."

"I will?" she asked, thinking. "I'll be... at the... strip club! Yay!"

"That's right," I told her as we reached Secret Delights, the lingerie store. "Okay, ladies, find sexy things to wear."

I unleashed my bimbos on the lingerie store. The four of them all squealed and darted in, even Tina with her hands behind her back. She was moving around, staring at things, her skirt bouncing around her mid-thighs. Her ass looked good in it.

So did Mom in her slinky, black dress. She was looking at all the things, her poor bimbo brain overloaded by the choices. She grabbed a purple nightie and held it up to her. She glanced at me and grinned.

"Does your mommy look all hottie hot in this, honey!" she asked.

"Yep," I said.

"Mommy?" one of the salesgirls asked. Another was helping my busty little sister.

"Yep," I said. "She's my bimbo-mommy. You help her find something real sexy. Something to make her son just blow a gasket."

"Is this... roleplay?" she asked, staring at me. I had brown hair and took more after my dad who split. But I did have Mom's blue eyes.

"Yep," I said. "These are my sex slaves, and they love roleplaying as bimbo-sluts. Some like to pretend to be my mother or little sister."

"Oh, okay," said the salesgirl. "And this is a shopping expedition." She gave me a look like she didn't believe I had any money.

"Yep."

"Good!" She darted after my mother and led her to something even slinkier.

God, this was hot. My women were darting around, grabbing bras and panties, bouncing excitedly. The two salesgirls had their hands full dealing with the airheads. This was the perfect time to put my plan into action.

"Tina," I said, waving at her.

She ran straight at me. With her hands behind her back, it looked so strange. She stopped before me, her skirt swirling around her thighs. Her eyes were bright with her excitement, her cheeks rosy. She quivered there, boobs jiggling beneath her dress.

"There was this sexy bra and these naughty panties and this nightie and a bra with no cups and this corset that would bind my body and make me feel all tiedy upy and--"

"Tina," I said, cutting her off, "I want you to suck my dick."

Her eyes widened with delight as I gripped her shoulders and bucked up into and out of the way corner of the store. "Yes, yes, a bamilliony times yes!"

She dropped to her knees and, to my delight, pressed her face into my pants. She was using her teeth to unzip me. She grabbed the little handle and pulled down, opening my fly. My cock throbbed inside in my boxers.

She was a bimbo who was an expert at being tied up.

She nuzzled her face into my open fly. She found the slit in my boxers and worked it open. Her lips kissed at my cock inside there. She pushed upward, sliding her lips up my dick until she found the tip. Then, with that in her mouth, she pulled it out of my fly.

"Fuck, Tina," I groaned as she suckled me off right here in the store.

She winked a green eye at me. Her hands shifted, pulling at her rope binds as she suckled on my cock. She moaned as she blew me. My bimbo-girlfriend worked her lips up and down my shaft. The pleasure shot through me.

Any of the salesgirls could catch us and be pissed. A new customer could walk in and catch Tina doing this. I groaned at the thrill. The risk of public sex. It was so hot having her work her mouth up and down my cock.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

She swirled her tongue around my cock. She suckled hard, her green eyes full of her love for me. She whimpered around my cock, her hips wiggling back and forth. She suckled on me with passion. I loved how she loved my dick.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

She winked at me.

The other bimbos were racing around the store, the salesgirls trying to keep up with them. Mother popped out her tits and was trying to put on a bra. I loved the sight as I slid my hand through Tina's red hair. I gripped a handful of her silky tresses.

She bobbed her head, working hard. My nuts twitched with the pressure of her warm mouth working up and down my cock. A big smile spread on my lips as my bimbo-girlfriend suckled on my cock with all her might.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "You're going to get a mouthful of cum, Tina!"

She squealed her delight around my cock. The passion hummed around my crown and shot down to my nuts. I groaned, loving the way the pressure swelled there. A big smile spread on my lips as she gobbled my dick.

"Ma'am, you can't try on the lingerie!" gasped the blonde salesgirl. "Ma'am, stop!"

"But I wanna wear it for my son!" Mom glanced at me and waved.

I waved back, savoring Tina sucking on my dick. The salesgirl glanced at me, but she couldn't see my bimbo-girlfriend working her mouth up and down my cock. I smiled, loving the chaos in the lingerie store.

"You have to put your dress back on!" the other salesgirl said, dealing with Mrs. Waters who had taken off her dress. "You can't run around naked."

"I can't?" Mrs. Waters looked so confused. "But I have big and beautifuly and largey titties that are just so awesomey! See!" She cupped her big tits and jiggled them at her.

"Put your dress back on, Mrs. Waters!" I shouted, her daughter sucking so hard on my cock. My orgasm built and built so fast. "Now!"

"Okey-dokey!" she said and started wiggling back in it.

The salesgirl shot me a grateful look as I reveled in my bimbo-girlfriend's mouth bringing me closer and closer to cumming. She suckled hard on me, that naughty slut. I groaned, loving the feel of her working her mouth up and down my dick.

She bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down my cock. She suckled on me with everything that she had. My nuts tightened from how she loved me. The pressure swelled toward the bursting point. She danced her tongue around the crown of my dick.

"Fuck, Tina," I groaned, staring down at her.

Joy shone in her green eyes as she nursed on me.

I erupted.

My cum flooded my bimbo-girlfriend's mouth. The pleasure shot through me as she moaned around my spurting cock. I shuddered, rapture crashing into my mind. I gripped her red hair, shuddering through the ecstasy.

"Yes," I groaned.

I erupted again and again, pumping blast after blast of jizz into her mouth. She gulped down my spunk. She swallowed every drop of it like a good girl. I enjoyed this so much. I groaned as I hit the peak of my orgasm.

I spurted that last blast of cum into her mouth. I panted as my phone dinged in my pants. A notification from the Bimbo App. I shuddered as my girlfriend suckled on my dick, wanting to get out every drop of cum that I had.

I pulled out my phone and saw Tina was still short of Level 3, but she had earned a new perk.

She'd unlocked Exhibitionist Bondage Slut perk for 20 Crystals by performing three sex acts in public while bound. I thought about it for a moment then realized that it was the orgy with the cheerleaders on the practice field, fucking Mrs. Juarez with her in front of the class, and now this. With this perk, no one would care if she fucked in public.

She could do it anywhere.

"Yes," I said and bought it, dropping me down to 605 Bimbo Crystals.

"Get naked!" I ordered Tina as she suckled on my dick. "Now."

She ripped her mouth off my dick and squealed, "Yes, Eric, honey bunny!" She bounced to her feet and struggled. "Um... I... Uh..." Her brow furrowed. "I can't get naked when I'm all tiedy upy! Oh, no, I want to be tiedy upy and I want to be all nakedy!"

"Turn around," I said.

I untied her, and she ripped off her dress. Her round tits appeared along with her shaved cunt dripping with her juices. Her cunt cream is spilling down her thighs as she squirms there. I liked the sight. She thrust her hands behind her back so I could tie her up again.

I noticed that the lingerie store sold leather collars and leashes in black, brown, white, and pink. I smiled as I headed over to the pink one. I grabbed that, my naked bimbo-girlfriend trotting behind me. I then headed up to the counter. One of the salesgirls saw me.

She broke away from my mom and rushed over to the counter. The blonde salesgirl glanced at my naked girlfriend and smiled at her. She didn't say a word about how weird it was that my girlfriend was naked or anything.

"So, uh, just want to buy this leash and collar for my bimbo girlfriend," I said, slapping them down.

"Oh, that's so sweet," said the salesgirl. "She's a submissive thing."

"I lovey dovey him so much that I just suckedy his cock off and swallowed all his cummies!" Tina bounced up and down as she spoke, making her tits heave.

"Oh, that's so good of you," the girl said as she started ringing up the purchases. "And look at those cute tits of yours. I bet your boyfriend just loves them."

"Yeah, I do," I said and ducked my head down. I latched onto her nipple and suckled on her nub.

The salesgirl didn't say a word. This was awesome.

I had to stop sucking to pay. Then I put the pink leash around my bimbo-girlfriend's throat. Tina looked so happy as I clipped the leash on to her. I smiled at her joy. She really loved this bondage stuff. Leading her around like this made her happy.