The Bimbo App 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if I could get my mom to get a similar perk. That would be hot to parade my busty mother around and fuck her in public. She was pulling down her top again. I thrust the leash at the salesgirl.

"Help Tina find some very sexy and revealing corsets," I told the salesgirl as she took the leash. "Ones that don't hide her tits."

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed Tina.

"Sure," the salesgirl said, taking the leash and leading off my girlfriend.

I rushed over to my mother, who had her tits out again. She was pushing bras against them. I grabbed her by the nipple. She gasped and quivered, staring at me with such lust. I grinned and pulled her over to a little bench by the small supply of sexy shoes they sold here.

My mother stood over with me as I sat down on the bench. "Give me a titty fuck!"

"Ooh, ooh, that sounds like the bee's knees, honey!" She dropped to her knees before me, her big boobs bouncing. "I lovey your biggie cock between my titties. But... What if you fucked my pussy instead? It's all hot and itchy and naughty."

"Later," I said. "Now, a titty fuck."

Cherry was better, but Mom already had those tits, so why not enjoy them?

She wrapped her boobs around my throbbing cock. I groaned at the feel of those soft breasts around my dick. The incestuous thrill of my mother's big tits sliding up and down my cock swept through me. She massaged my dick with them.

She beamed up at me as she worked her soft tits up and down my dick. That was so hot. I loved the feel of Mom's tits sliding up and down me. She knew what she was doing. My cock twitched, the precum bubbling out the top.

She squeezed her snatch around my dick. She held me tight with her hot boobs. The pleasure swept through me as she stared up at me with such empty-headed love in her eyes. Her blonde hair swayed about her face as she worked her tits up and down my cock.

"That's it, Mom!" I groaned. "You're just my bimbo-slut, aren't you?"

"Yeppers, I am!" She squeezed her boobies tighter around my dick. "Ooh, ooh, Eric, I lovey you so much. You're my sexy son and my hunky owner. Ooh, ooh, it's just so awesomey to be your bimboy-mommy! Yay!"

"Good," I groaned, savoring her breasts working up and down my cock. I loved the feel of her massaging me. "I want to cum all over your face, Mom. Just hose you down!"

"Hosey me down, honey!"

She beamed up at me as she worked her boobs up and down my cock. She stroked me with her soft tits. Every time she engulfed the crown of my cock, pleasure shot through me. I groaned, my head swiveling back and forth. I spotted the blonde salesgirl leading my bimbo-girlfriend around. Then Cherry darted by being chased by the other salesgirl.

"Wait, wait, that's not going to fit with your bust size!" she cried.

"I like it tighty tight!" my little sister squealed.

"Me, too." Mommy giggled. "So tighty in my pussy with your biggie dickie!"

"Yes," I groaned as she worked her tits faster. "But I want to cum on your face!"

"Cummy all over my face!" She beamed at me as her boobs worked up and down my cock. My nuts twitched as she massaged my cock. She made me feel incredible.

I loved everything she did to me. It was an incredible rush to have her working those boobs up and down my cock. I groaned as she nursed on me. The pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled toward that bursting point.

She stared down at my cock as she worked her tits up and down. She massaged me with those soft boobies. The pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. The need to cum swelled toward that explosive moment.

I shifted on the bench, enjoying her doing that. She loved my cock with her big, soft boobs. The pressure built and built in me. I hurtled toward that wonderful moment when I would cum. Her tits slid up my cock and engulfed the crown.

I loved how she massaged the tip. I groaned, my cock twitching between her tits.

"Get ready, Mom," I groaned. "You're going to get a face full of cum!"

"Yummy!" she said and worked her tits faster and faster. "Ooh, ooh, that's it. Cummy all over mommy's face. Just drench mommy in your jizzies!"

"Shit!" I groaned as her tits engulfed my crown again. She slid back down. I erupted.

My cum splashed across my mother's face. I coated her with my jizz. She gasped in delight as I hosed her down. My cock erupted again and again. I loved the feel of my spunk shooting up my shaft and erupting into her face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" Mom thrust her tongue out and caught my cum.

I shuddered through the eruptions as I painted her face in my cum. I hosed her down with all my spunk. The pleasure swept through me. Stars burst across my vision as I exploded one more time. I groaned as I left my mommy dripping in cum.

She moaned in delight and swept her tongue over her lips to gather all the cum that she could. She swept up as much of it as she could reach. She shuddered, loving the taste of that jizz. She shuddered there, her big boobs jiggling.

I grabbed her dress and pulled it back over her tits. I tied the ends behind her neck as she cleaned herself off. She dragged her fingers over her face and brought the spunk back to her lips. I put my cock away and left her to clean up.

"Okay, okay, bimbos, let's buy you stuff," I said.

The two salesgirls shot me relived looks. Though the blonde noticed my mother cleaning white stuff off her face. Her eyes widened. I just winked at her as the purchases were laid out. The salesgirl looked mad for a moment then shook her head.

I felt on top of the world. Mom had a nice nightie while Mrs. Waters had some great stuff to wear at the strip club. Cherry had a baby doll that thanks to her huge tits wouldn't fall past her hips. Tina had a white corset with attached garters and a pair of pink thigh-high stockings to go with it.

I pulled out Mrs. Juarez's credit card and swiped it through the machine. I signed for her. That was that. No one checked to even see if I was Esmerelda Juarez. I pocketed the card and had Tina put on her new outfit.

The salesgirl helped since Tina was still bound. But soon she had on the corset that hugged her torso and lifted her breasts into a pair of jiggling mounds. Then the salesgirl rolled the pink thigh-high stockings up Tina's thighs and clipped them to the corset's garters. Tina put back on her heels and looked sexy in them.

"Oh, that's perfect," the sales girl said. Then she glanced at Cherry who was pulling off her top. "Stop that! Keep those tits covered!"

"But I wanna have my purrrring boobies out like Tina!" complained my little bimbo-sister.

"You can't go around with our boobs out," said the salesgirl, shoving her top back down. "That's illegal."

"But... but..." She stared at Tina getting away with it.

"Cherry," I told her, "Tina's special. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be special like her, too. If you do what you're told."

"Yes, big brother!" She hugged me and kissed me on the mouth, her lips warm and soft.

I headed out of the lingerie store. I wanted to do more "shopping." Well, really I just wanted to fuck my mother two more times in public. I was aching for it. I spotted a trendy clothing store and led my bimbos to it.

"Have fun!" I told them, dropping Tina's leash and grabbing Mom.

I pulled her away as the bimbos rushed into the store to cause a distraction with their excitement. They were bouncing around, the salesgirls working here already distracted by these excited bimbos wanting to see all the cute clothes.

I pushed Mom into a corner of the store. She gasped as she braced her arms against the wall. I glanced to my right. I could see out into the mall itself through the window. It was full of mannequins that helped to hide us.

"I'm going to fuck your tight and hot cunt, Mom," I said as I hiked her dress over her waist. "How does that sound!"

"Yummy and goody and hottie and amazeyballs!" she squealed. "I lovey it when you're in my pussy! I just lovey it so much! You belong in my pussy, Eric! Just belong in my cunny cunt!"

"Yes, I do," I groaned, unzipping my fly. I pulled my cock out through the slits and slapped my dick on my mother's plump rump.

I slid down her asscheek, looking around. We were well hidden, but we could easily be spotted. I shuddered, savoring the risk of fucking my mother's cunt beneath everyone's noses. A big smile crossed my lips as the crown of my cock nuzzled into her wet snatch.

I rubbed up and down her slit, her curls tickling the sides of my dick while her wet folds massaged the tip. She quivered and cooed as I did that. Mrs. Waters squealed in delight nearby. I grinned and thrust my dick into my mother's cunt.

"Eric!" she whimpered as I sank into her pussy. "Ooh, ooh, yesy yes! I lovey you being in my pussy! That's where my biggie son belongs!"

"God, yes," I groaned as her tight cunt engulfed my cock. Her hot pussy felt just amazing around my dick. She had the best cunt of all my bimbos thanks to her skills. "This is where I belong."

She squeezed and relaxed her pussy around my cock in such an exciting way. Her pussy walls rippled around my dick, suckling at me. I could just stay buried to the hilt in her twat, and her cuntal massage could get me to cum.

That was how amazing her cunt was. How skilled her pussy walls were. I groaned in the middle of the clothing store, just reveling in her pussy squeezing and contracting around my dick. That was just so perfect.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good. Damn!"

I drew back my cock. I had to fuck her. I held her hips. She moaned as I buried my cock back to the hilt in her delicious cunt. The incestuous thrill swept through me. It was so hot being in my mother's pussy. To be back in the hole that had birthed me.

I reveled in it as I thrust into her snatch. I fucked her twat with force, burying my dick into her cunt again. My crotch slapped into her butt-cheeks. She moaned, her cunt gripping my dick. She held me tight as I pumped away at her.

"Ooh, ooh, this is so cutie!" squealed Tina. "Look! Look! Isn't that so cutie!"

"Oh, that's purrrring cute!" answered Cherry. "You'd look so cutie and sexy and hottie in that. And so would I. Just shaking my big boobies at my big brother in that."

"Your big brother?" asked a strange woman. Must be one of the salesgirls.

"Yeppers!" my little bimbo-sister answered. "He loves my big titties, and I love his big cock between them. I pump them upy and downy until he cummies on my face!"

"Oh, wow, that's kinky," the salesgirl said. "Uh, with your big brother."

"Yep," I groaned softly, slamming into my mother's cunt. They were so close. I didn't care. I just enjoyed fucking my mother's pussy.

My sister squealed about how she loved me as I pounded our mother's pussy. Mom moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. Her flesh rippled around me in that exciting way, building me toward my orgasm. I would flood her cunt with all my jizz.

Just pump her twat full of my spunk. I could breed her. It would be so hot to breed my mother. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch. Into that wonderful and silky sheath. She whimpered as I did that. She wiggled her hips from side to side as I fucked her with everything that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned. "Ooh, ooh, your dickie is so biggie and just stirrying up my cunny! Yes, yes, Eric, honey! I wanna cummy on your cocky!"

"Yeah?" I groaned, slamming hard into her from behind. My heavy nuts slapped into her cunt. "You want to cum on me? Let me feel that pussy going wild!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned, her twat squeezing down on me. I loved how she gripped me. She massaged me with that hot flesh. "Cummy in my cunny! Such a goody boy! I lovey my goody boy so muchy much!"

I gripped her breasts through her dress. I squeezed them as I fucked to the hilt in her twat. I buried deep into her snatch, so close to cumming. Her pussy suckled at me as I drew back, rippling in just the right way.

I found her nipples through her black dress and pinched them. She gasped in delight as I did that. The pleasure swept through me. It was an exciting moment. I buried to the hilt in her snatch as I twisted her nubs. She gasped, her back arching.

"Goody son!" she squealed as her pussy went wild.

Her cunt spasmed with wanton hunger. She convulsed around my dick, cumming hard. I loved every second of this delight. She nursed at me as I stayed buried in her cunt. I loved the wonderful feeling of her snatch spasming around me.

I shuddered, savoring that wonderful cunt suckling at me. She nursed with everything she had. It was a fantastic delight to have her convulsing around my dick. My nuts tightened. I twisted her nipples as she squealed in delight.

I erupted.

"Fuck," I groaned, flooding my mother's cunt--her fertile womb--in the middle of the clothing store. "That's it!"

She shuddered, her cunt convulsing around my dick. She suckled on me with such hunger. It was an amazing rush. I loved it so much as I savored that heat. I loved the pleasure sweeping through my body. Stars danced across my vision.

I felt so good as I pumped all that cum into her twat. I flooded her with everything that I had. It was fantastic. I loved every second of this pleasure rushing through me. I groaned as her cunt milked my dick dry.

"Damn, Mom," I panted as I came down from my high.

"All your ooey gooey cummies are in my cunny," she cooed in pure delight.

"Yep," I said and pulled my cock out of her cunt. I slipped my dick into my jeans. "We need to buy groceries, don't we?"

"We do?" Mom turned around, her big boobs jiggling beneath her dress. With her skirt still bunched around her waist, my cum dripped out and matted her thick, golden bush.

"Yeah," I said. "Let's head over to Walmart and get that done. I think I'll fuck you in the ass at the grocery store. How does that sound?"

"I lovey being fucked!" she gasped and snuggling up to me.

I winked at her as we moved out into the clothing store. I didn't want to buy them anything from here. I just knew they would keep the staff busy, which they did. Those salesgirls looked very disgruntled when I gathered up my bimbos who hadn't bought a thing.

My bimbos didn't care. They were just bouncing around me. I led Tina by the leash while I had Mrs. Waters and Mom clinging to my arms. Two sexy bimbos. Cherry was in front, gasping at everything she saw, her big boobs jiggling in her large top.

I got them out of the mall and piled them into my minivan. This time, Mom had shotgun. The Walmart was just across the street. It was one of those super ones that had a grocery store in it. And it was busy. It would be hard to get away with fucking her in the store.

But I wanted to try it anyways.

Soon, we had a grocery cart and were heading inside. My dick was hard as I pulled Mom close to me and let the others goggle at all the stuff around them. They were squealing at the junk food especially.

I brought us to the produce section. People were milling around. I handed Tina's leash to Cherry.

"Mom, look very carefully at those melons." I felt so bold as I told her that.

She reached the melons and started feeling them. She giggled as she did. I knew she was thinking they were like boobies. I smiled as I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out in public. If we got caught... That made me so hard.

I lifted mom's skirt, rolling it up just enough to expose the bottom swell of her plump butt-cheeks. I pushed my cock into her crack and found her asshole. She gasped as I did that, her back arching. I pushed my cock slowly into her asshole.

I popped into her bowels. I groaned as I sank into her anal sheath right here in the produce section. Cherry, holding Tina's leash, watched on. So did Mrs. Waters. The sluts must all be horny by now. Poor things.

I sank to the hilt in my mother's bowels, reveling in being in her all the way. I smiled at a woman shopping. She gave me a strange look seeing me right behind Mom who was quivering in delight. Then the woman glanced down.

She gasped and hurried off.

Great, the "Karen" had already seen me and was heading to the manager.

I drew back my cock, the thrill that we had been caught surging through me. I slammed back into my mom's asshole. She groaned, her anal sheath squeezing about me. I pumped away, trying not to be too obvious. Yet.

I kept my strokes short. I buried into her anal sheath with hard plunges. Quick thrust into her bowels before pulling out a few inches. Her asshole massaged me with her velvety sheath, the pleasures sweeping through me.

"Yes," she groaned. "Lovey your dickie in me!"

"Yeah, Mom," I groaned.

"I lovey it, too," Tina whimpered while Cherry nodded.

I grinned and pumped away at my mother's asshole. Her anal sheath felt so hot around me. Other shoppers were starting to notice. They frowned at the sight of me behind my mother, their heads shaking like they couldn't quite believe I was fucking her in public.

But I was. I fucked into her hard and fast. I thrust deep into her bowels. I plunged into her, savoring the velvety grip of her flesh. I hurtled toward my orgasm, my nuts tightening. All the people watching made this so exciting.

The staff was hurrying over, the man in the blue vest looking angry.

"Mrs. Waters, go say high to that nice man," I groaned, thrusting away hard at Mom's asshole now. No point in holding back. "In the blue vest!"

"Yes!" squealed Mrs. Waters. She rushed over to him and did more than say high. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. He struggled in her grasp, trying to get free of her.

I grinned and hammered my mom's asshole hard. I hugged her now, squeezing her big tits. I fucked her without restraint. People were gasping. We were so busted now. I didn't care. I fucked hard into Mom's asshole. I buried deep into her bowels.

She moaned her anal sheath squeezing about my cock. Tina watched nearby, her round boobs quivering. Cherry watched, too, her hips wiggling from side to side. The poor thing was no doubt very horny.

"You have to let go!" the manager was saying to Mrs. Waters as I fucked my mother, the pressure building and building in my nuts.

"Hi!" Mrs. Waters said brightly and with such friendly energy.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna cummy," whimpered Mom, her bowels clamping down hard. "My goody son is fucking me so hardy!" She smiled at a woman watching aghast. "Does your goody son butt-fuck you so hardy that you just burst in climaxy joy?"

The woman slowly shook her head, her eyes so wide.

"Pity!" Mom squeezed her asshole around my dick as I buried into her. "You should fucky him all the time! I lovey my son's biggie dick in my buttyhole!"

"Yes, you do," I groaned, the manager struggling to get free of Mrs. Waters. "Cum, Mom. Just cum so hard!"

I buried into her asshole. She gasped and bucked. Her boobs jiggled in my hand as her anal sheath spasmed around my cock. She suckled at me. Her anal sheath writhed around my cock, nursing at me with her velvety hunger.

I buried into her and grunted, "Fuck, yes!"

I erupted. My cum spurted over and over into her anal sheath. I shuddered as the pleasure shot through me. The ecstasy swept through my body and crashed into my mind. I loved every second of the heat rushing through me. It was an incredible rush to have all that pleasure sweeping through me.

Stars danced before my eyes as I dumped my cum into Mom's asshole. I shuddered with delight. It was an incredible rush to pump my cum into her bowels. I loved showering her anal sheath in my spunk. It was outstanding.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, savoring the pleasure surging through me.

"Hey, stop that!" the manager and shouted as I dumped more and more of my cum into my mother's asshole. "You degenerates! Stop that right now!"

"Can't!" I grunted, firing more and more of the jizz into her asshole. "I'm already cumming!"