The Bimbo App 20

Story Info
A young man is eager to share the Bimbo App with his dad!
7.5k words
4.65
13.2k
15

Part 26 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing Bimbo Sluts with Dad

Bill Crest

I woke up Sunday morning with an email from Chloe Hart's manager.

"Chloe is free for the shoot, but since it is such short notice, she'll need $5000 for her fee instead of $3000. I'll need an answer and payment along with her travel details by the end of the day."

What followed was how to do all that.

Fucker was price-gouging me, but I needed her. I checked the Bimbo App and saw that I had made more than $2000 selling Maggie Storm's gangbang video overnight and it was still making me money. So I cashed out on the app.

Of course, it took a cut of the profits. Fucking thing was predatory. But once I had Chloe, I would have my daughter back. My hands balled into fists. I wanted to punch that little fucker in the cheek for using my little girl.

Barbie's mother sucking on my cock helped me to relax. My first wife was mine again. This time, she wouldn't cuck me. Wouldn't cheat on me. She was my bimbo. I owned her. She loved me. I was all she needed.

She proved it right now with her eagerness to swallow my cum.

I made the arrangements, sending the money, booking the airline tickets (round trip so she wouldn't suspect a thing, and made reservations at the hotel. I sent it all to her agent before I let myself relax and enjoy my wife's blowjob.

I erupted into her sweet mouth. Tomorrow, I would have Chloe Hart. I could trade with Eric to get my little girl back. She would be a bimbo, but she would be my bimbo. No other guy would pay to fuck my little girl.

She would be all daddy's.

* * *

Eric Murphy

Excitement swept through me as I rode in the backseat of the limo to my father's house out on Long Island. I had most of my bimbos with me. Mom, Cherry, Tina, Mrs. Waters, and Mrs. Mayers. Barbie and Mrs. Juarez were out working and making me money.

This trip cost a lot.

I had 403 Bimbo Crystals (I gained 22 off the daily spin) and not sure what to do with them. I was eager to see what happened, though, when my bimbos hit Level 4. Mom, Tina, Cherry, and Mrs. Waters were all getting there.

"Damn," I said as the limo drove through Manhattan. My phone call with Dad hadn't gone as great as I had hoped. He didn't seem thrilled I was in town. "Mom, come suck my dick."

"Ooh, does my hunky son need his mommy sucking his biggie cock and flooding my mouth with all his cummies?" she purred.

"Yeah, that's why I told you to come suck my dick," I said, having to be very patient with the bimbos. "So please, get over here. I love it when you suck my cock."

Tina nodded, moaning into her ball gag. She wore her nurse's outfit with rope wrapped around her body, squeezing the white uniform around her round boobs and binding her wrists behind her back. It was something she talked me through.

She was very knowledgeable about ropes and knots.

Mom dropped to her knees. Her big boobs jiggled in the tight, black dress I had her in. Something sleazy and naughty. She looked so hot in it. She unfastened my jeans and pulled out my cock. I shuddered, loving the feel of my mother's hand on my dick.

She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock. I groaned as she engulfed my dick. She slid her lips down it. I groaned, putting one arm around my sister and my other around Mrs. Mayers. My two bimbos squirmed against me as Mom suckled on my dick.

"Damn, you're such a good mommy for doing that," I said. "Good bimbo-mommies always suck on their son's cocks!"

"I don't ever never ever want a son," Cherry said. "You're the only cock I want to suckle on and give titty fucks to and nurse with my biggie boobs. Ooh, ooh, do you wanna nurse right now?"

"Sure," I groaned as Mom bobbed her head.

She was wearing a slinky dress, too. She shoved down the front of it and both of her big boobs popped out. She grinned at me, her blonde pigtails spilling down over her lush mounds. Both her pink nipples beaded with milk.

She shifted on her seat until she knelt beside me. She lifted herself to bring her boobs right to me. I latched onto her nipple and suckled. My sister's yummy breast milk squirted into my mouth. I loved that rich and creamy taste.

I groaned as I gulped down my little sister's creamy delight as Mom bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She had such an amazing mouth. Her tongue stroked around my shaft. She knew how to please her son.

My mother was so awesome now.

I loved her so much.

I savored the heat of my mother's hot mouth. I groaned around my little sister's nipple. I suckled from her. She squealed in delight and stroked her hand through my hair. I loved her doing that as I nursed with all my might on her nipple.

"Big brother is so goody great at sucklying on my nipples!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, a little sister's creamy dreamy breasty milk is what every big brother needs! Yeppers! So drinky it all down!"

Nurse Tina moaned into her ball gag and nodded in complete agreement.

"That's right," cooed Mrs. Mayers. "You need to drinky it all down. Breast milk will make you have lots of cummies for us to drink."

"And to rubby into our biggie boobs and faces and assycheeks," Mrs. Waters said. "Bimbos need cummies!"

Nurse Tina moaned and nodded with just as much vigor.

"So drinky every last drop of my creamy dreamy awesomey breasty milk," purred my little sister as I did that very thing she wanted.

I suckled it all down. I loved it all so much. Her breast milk tasted so good. Sweet and warm. Her creamy delight poured down my throat. I loved it. I drank every drop as my mom worshiped my cock. She bobbed her head, moaning around it.

She wanted my cum. Craved my cum. Bimbos were so wonderfully simple that way. I savored the treat, enjoying every last moment of swallowing all my sister's breast milk. Mom brought me closer and closer to cumming with that hot mouth of hers.

"Big brother," cooed Cherry dreamily. "So goody great. I lovey you nursying at my booby!"

I loved it, too.

Mom moaned around my cock. She loved sucking on my dick. The pressure rose and rose in my nuts. I came closer and closer to spurting in her mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this wonderful moment.

My nuts tightened. I hurtled toward that moment of cumming. I would erupt again and again. Just fire all that jizz into her mouth. I would pump her full of all that delicious cum. She suckled hard on me. Just nursed with all her might on me.

I gulped down breast milk as my nuts tightened. Mom's warm tongue danced around the crown of my cock. The pleasure shot down to my nuts. I shuddered here, moaning in delight as the pleasure kept building and building.

I rose toward such amazing moments. I would have such a huge burst of cum. I would just erupt into that hot mouth. It was a perfect moment to enjoy. I loved every last second of her sucking on my dick.

I ripped my mouth off my little sister's nipple. "Fuck, Mom!"

I exploded.

My cum pumped into Mom's mouth. I filled her up with all that spunk. It was just an amazing moment to have shooting through me. The pleasure swept through my body. I groaned, enjoying every last second of this bliss.

It was a fantastic rush to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. I erupted again and again. Mom moaned, swallowing all my cum. My little sister bounced on her knees beside me, her big boobs heaving.

"Cummies!" she squealed.

"Lots and lots of cummies for your mommy!" Mrs. Mayers gasped.

"Yes," I groaned as I pumped more and more cum into Mom's mouth. "Fuck, you're awesome! Love you, Mom!"

She moaned around my dick as she swallowed blast after blast of cum. The pleasure hammered into my mind. Stars erupted across my vision as I savored all this bliss. I shuddered through the pleasure. I loved every last second of this delight.

I groaned and quivered. It was such an amazing moment. I felt so good right now. Just so amazing. A big smile spread on my lips. I suckled in a deep breath. I loved how great I felt right now. This was just an amazing moment.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. Shit!"

Mom slid her mouth off my cock. She licked her lips and smiled at me. "I'm so happy my goody boy is feeling goody."

"Thanks, Mom," I said. "You know what I need."

She beamed at me, cum dripping from the corners of her mouth.

Dad would love the bimbo stuff. He had a new wife, but I bet he had some chick on the side. He could make my step-mom into his little bimbo wife. Lock her down so she would never cheat on him, then enjoy any woman he wanted.

That was the power of the Bimbo App. Whoever invented it understood how the world should work. This was so much better. I had my mom, my sister, and my girlfriend locked down. Plus I had my sluts to play with.

A perfect life.

I felt good as we headed out to Long Island. The city fell away and it was a much older suburb. Not new construction, but like the older parts of where I lived. Homes sixty or seventy years old. It looked wholesome out here, so different from the hustle and bustle of the city.

"Is this Daddy's house?" asked Cherry as the Limo reached a rather... large house.

"I guess it is," I said, shocked. "I thought Dad wasn't doing all that well. Wasn't he behind on his alimony?"

"Um..." Mom scratched her head. "That's icky money stuff. Grossy! I don't wanna think about numbers and math."

All the bimbos shuddered at that word.

I chuckled. "And you don't have to, but..." I stared at the house. "I really thought he was broke."

It was a large house. Two stories, a well-manicured lawn, and a nice BMW in the driveway. The chauffeur opened the door. I stepped out with my bimbos. I grabbed Tina's arm to help make sure she didn't trip. I was worried about her with her arms behind her back.

"Just hang out," I said. "You're paid for all day, right?"

"I am," he said, glancing at my women. "Enjoy your visit."

I gave him a lecherous grin. Maybe I would give him a tip. Let him have Mrs. Waters or Mrs. Mayers suck his dick off. The guy got us out here quickly. It was customary to tip drivers, right? Yeah, I'd let him have some fun on the way back.

"This is really that poopyhead's house?" Mom asked. "He's so meanie! Let's just fuck instead. That's sounds better than seeing that meany dummy head!"

"Don't forget how much of a bitch you used to be," I told her.

She blinked. "Naw-huh. I was always a goody wife and loveying mommy. Right?" She scrunched up her face. "It was.... so... Ugh, it was more than yesterday. Who cares. I wanna fucky you, Eric. Don't you want your Mommy's hottie and tighty and wettie pussy working up and down and up and down your biggie dick."

"Later, later," I said. "Right now, we're going to see Dad, and you're going to be a good mommy and smile and be happy."

She did smile. "Okey-dokey. I love being a goody mommy for my hunky and handsomey and hungy son!"

I headed up to the door, Cherry glomming onto my free arm. Mom and the other two MILFs followed behind us. Their stripper heels clicked. I had them all in slinky dresses, their tits about to fall out of them. I reached the door and rang the doorbell.

A ring camera was right in the middle of the door. Was Dad watching us on camera?

A moment later, he opened the door and stared in shock. "Eric, you... What?"

"Daddy!" squealed Cherry. She threw herself at our father and hugged him. Not in a sexy way, but in a girlish and enthusiastic way. "It's been such a longy time!"

"Cherry?" Dad said, staring down at his daughter. Then he glanced at the others. "Shit, and is that your mother? Holy fuck, what are you wearing, Zelda?"

"My hottie dress that our handsomey son chose for me," she said. "Don't I look so sexy wexy in this for our son? I love being so naughty and hottie for him, poopyhead!"

"Mom," I said. "No insults."

"Sorry."

My dad just stared in shock. "What the hell is going on?" He glanced down at Cherry then shot his gaze up. "Shit, what is your sister wearing and... and..."

"She's got huge tits," I said. "I know, I know. Come on, Dad, we have a lot to talk about."

"Yeah." Dad looked overwhelmed by this. He broke away from Cherry who glommed back onto my arm. His eyes flicked to Tina in her slutty nurse's outfit complete with her white thigh-high stockings and skirt so short she was practically flashing her pussy. Plus the bondage ropes around her and the ball gag in her mouth. "Yeah, we have a lot to talk about."

He led us inside to a very nice house. His new wife must be spending a lot of money to have such nice furniture. There were two living rooms. One looked way fancier than the one Dad led me to. This one had a huge screen TV with a nice speaker setup. A college basketball game was on but muted.

Dad sank down on the recliner as I had my bimbos sit down on the couch. They crowded about it save for Tina that stayed standing at my side. Dad glanced at the four sluts, their tits all threatening to spill out of their slinky dresses.

"Dad, this is Tina," I said. "Maybe you remember her. We hung out as kids. She's my girlfriend."

"And who are those other women?" Dad asked.

"My MILF-sluts," I said. "They're all my bimbos." I pulled out my phone. "There's this App. The Bimbo App. It turns women into airhead sluts that will do anything you want them to. Like, Mom will suck my cock if I tell her to."

"What?" Dad said. "You..." He stared at Cherry. "You're not... with your sister?"

"I am," I said with pride. I was staring to get angry. "I thought you were fucking broke, but here you are in this nice house. I see why you haven't wanted us around. Trying to forget all about your old family with this new wife of yours."

He winced but didn't say anything.

It hurt. It did, but... "I don't care. I came here because I wanted to show you how awesome the Bimbo App is. Look at Mom. She's not a bitch any longer. Not a shrew that harps and nags. She's happy now. Look at that empty-headed smile."

Dad glanced at Mom who was smiling and preening. "Yeah, she definitely looks... happy. Geez, I can't believe this. She's really..."

"A bimbo," I said. "They all are. Tina's a bondage nurse bimbo and Mrs. Mayers is a flexible yoga bimbo-MILF, and Mrs. Waters loves being gangbanged and stripping naked."

"I do!" She stood and ripped down the front of her dress. Her big, soft tits spilled out. She giggled and bounced them up and down. "Aren't I so hottie! Ooh, ooh, don't you just lovey my big titties!"

"You're telling me some app let you turn these women into sluts," Dad said, staring at me in shock. "That's insane. I don't..." He trailed off as Mrs. Waters's bouncing tits proved too distracting to him.

"It's true, Dad." I smiled. "Mrs. Mayers, come here and suck on my dick!"

"Okey-dokey, Master!" Mrs. Mayers said. She jumped to her feet and darted over.

Dad frowned at her as she dropped to her knees. "Wait, she lived behind us, right? That's Nathan's wife. Virginia, right?"

"Ooh, I am Nathan's cheaty and naughty and slutty bimboy-wife!" Mrs. Mayers said. She attacked my fly. "It makes me so wettie hottie to do cuckoldy my hubby. He lovesy it! I'm so glad that Eric owns me and I can do this!"

She ripped out my cock and opened wide. She swallowed my cock. Her lips slid over my dick. I groaned as she did that, her rump wiggling at my dad. Her short skirt rode up showing off her ass and no doubt her shaved cunt.

"You can fuck her, Dad," I said. "Don't be shy. She's one of my slut-bimbos. She makes me money whoring herself out in bars."

"Fuck," Dad said as Mrs. Mayers kept sucking on my dick.

"Go on, Dad, fuck her," I said, savoring that pleasure.

He slipped off the recliner and said, "I... I only was keeping you and your sister away so your Mom didn't find out I was doing better. You know..."

"She'd grab your balls and squeeze to get her cut?" I said. "She won't now."

"No, she won't," said Dad. He fished out his cock from his jeans and pressed it into Mrs. Mayers's cunt. "Shit, this is real. You really have a stable of bimbo sluts."

"Yep," I said. "And you can have them, too. Make your wife one. Lock her down so she'll only fuck you, then get others. Trust me, it's an amazing thrill."

Dad swallowed and nodded. He buried his cock to the hilt in my yoga bimbo-MILF's cunt. Mrs. Mayers moaned in delight around my dick. She wiggled her hips as Dad smiled. He looked so happy to be in her.

I was thrilled to do this. I'd missed Dad since he left. I never blamed him. I should be mad that he was doing well and not helping Cherry and me out, but... Damn, it was just good to reconnect with him and share this with him.

To prove that I was a man. More of a man than him. I had tamed the bitch he couldn't.

I had a harem of bimbos. He didn't.

That pussy he was enjoying was a gift. The App would be, too. Dad would always know that I set him up. That was a heady idea as Mrs. Mayers suckled hard on my dick. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She worshiped me as Dad fucked her pussy.

He gripped her hips and pumped away at her, groaning. He grunted as he drilled his cock in and out of her pussy while I enjoyed that hot mouth working up and down my cock. Mrs. Mayers stared up at me, purring in delight.

"Fuck, she's hot and wet," Dad grunted. "And she loves it. She's in heaven right now."

"Yep," I said. "She's an exhibitionist slut, too. Mmm, just loves pleasing men."

Mrs. Mayers nodded around my cock and wiggled her hips, stirring her married cunt around Dad's dick. He pumped away at her. He fucked her with force while she moaned around my cock. She loved what he did to her, and that had her suckling so hard on me.

I loved every last moment of her nursing on me. That was just so fucking good.

My nuts tightened as I enjoyed another wonderful blowjob while Dad fucked her nice and hard. He buried into Mrs. Mayers pussy. He pounded her cunt with force. Her butt-cheeks rippled as he pounded her cunt.

What a perfect delight. It was just amazing. I savored this heat. The pressure in my nuts grew and grew as Dad pounded her cunt. He fucked Mrs. Waters hard in the pussy. He churned up her cunt as he grunted his delight.

Was this the first time Dad and I had ever done something together? Was fucking bimbos our playing catch?

"Damn," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth sucking on my dick. "Dump your load in her, Dad! Just flood her. The slut wants it!"

She moaned her agreement around my cock. She wanted that so badly. She craved having my cum spurting into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my dick. I enjoyed that heat so much. I loved how she rocked forward and back from Dad's thrusts, her mouth sliding up my cock then down it.

My hands slid through her auburn hair. I gripped a fistful of her short tresses, coming closer and closer to dumping my load into her cunt. I wanted to just flood her with all my jizz. That would be perfect. I would pump her full of my cum.

Dad grunted, "Fuck, that's good pussy! Shit, you're tight, slut!"

He slapped her rump. She squealed around my cock. I could tell she had just climaxed. Right now, her pussy was massaging Dad's dick. He buried into her, savoring that hot twat. My eyes rolled back into my head as I hurtled closer to cumming.

"Fucking whore!" Dad grunted and plunged into her. He gripped her hips, clearly spurting his jizz in her. "Goddamn, that's good!"

My bimbo nursed on my cock. The pleasure hit its peak. I grunted and erupted into her mouth. I flooded Mrs. Mayers with all my cum. I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her snatch. This heady rush swept through me. I groaned, dizzy from all this passion.

I enjoyed every last second of spurting my spunk into her mouth. She gulped down my cum while Dad pumped all his jizz into her cunt. He filled her to the brim with all his spunk. That was so hot. I loved this so much.