The Bimbo App 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," I groaned, the heat sweeping through me. It was a perfect delight. I spurted one last time into her mouth. "You want the App?"

"Yeah," Dad said. "I do."

I pulled my cock out of my bimbo's mouth. She squealed in delight, "Ooh, ooh, Eric's daddy has a nicey dick. So much like your son's amazeying cock. I lovedy being fucked by you. Ooh, I lovedy it so much!"

"Lick yourself clean," I told her as I pulled up my pants to fish my phone out of my pocket. I held it up and swiped the screen to unlock it.

Mrs. Mayers slid her cunt off Dad's cock and moaned, "I lovely lickying my pussy clean!"

She folded herself in half, so flexible thanks to her yoga. She put her right leg behind her head, her boobs rubbing into her stomach. She buried in her face in her own twat and licked out Dad's cum from her cunt. She feasted on herself.

"Fuck," Dad said, staring at her in awe. "How the hell can she be that flexible?"

"She's a yoga bimbo," I said. "It's a thing. You'll see with the App." I got the share link and texted it to dead. "There. Download that App."

Dad headed to his phone on the end table. He swiped his phone and clicked. He stared with such an eagerness on it. He was clearly ready to use it. I heard some familiar sound tinkling. He held up his phone and turned it around. He aimed it at Mom.

"I just push right here, and capture her face and she's a bimbo?" he asked.

"Hey, that's my bimbo," I said. "It won't work."

"Naw, it says she's already owned," he said. "I can't do anything to her. Huh? I just..." He paused. "My wife's home." He smiled. "She's been spending so much money lately. Thinks I made of dough. And she's not putting out as much as she did."

"That App will fix it,"I said as he turned to a door.

I heard clattering in there then it opened and a woman stepped in holding a pair of shopping bags. She wore a white, designer dress that had no sleeves and fit tight about her slender waist and curving hips. She had big breasts, too. Her bleached-blonde hair fell in curls around her face.

"What the fuck is this?" she demanded, staring at Tina in her bondage ropes and slutty nurse outfit than Mrs. Mayers feasting on her own cunt. "What the fuck! You said your son was coming, not that you were having an--"

Dad aimed the phone at her and tapped the screen. The bags dropped from her hands and his wife--my step-mom, I guessed--squealed in delight. She darted across the living room and threw herself into Dad. She kissed him, his cock, soaked in another woman's pussy, pressing into her stomach.

He broke the kiss. "Damn," he said. "Now you're all affectionate."

"Because I lovey dovey lovey you!" she said, bouncing up and down. "I lovey your lips." She kissed him. "And your mouth." She kissed him again. "And your dick!" She kissed him a third time. "I lovey dovey you more than all wine in the wholey world."

"Shit," he said. "You love my cock, huh, Bella?"

"I lovey it so much. Ooh, ooh, let me show you!" She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. She swallowed his cock soaked in another woman's pussy.

He grunted at that. My step-mom bobbed her head, sucking on his cock. I shuddered. Mom and my sister were fingering each other's pussies as they watched while Tina was squirming. Pussy cream dripped down her thighs and soaked into the tops of her stockings.

That was hot to see.

My eyes fell down on my step-mom's ass. She had a nice one, her dress stretched over her butt. I looked up at Dad and arched eyebrows at him. He grunted, his hands sliding through his wife's bleached-blonde hairs, her dark roots showing.

"Yeah, why not," Dad said. "You're my son. Sure, fuck your step-mother in the cunt. Plus, you gave me the App."

My step-mom wiggled her rump back and forth. She looked so eager for it. I grinned at my dad and dropped to my knees. My cock slapped down on her rump. I slid my dick over the fabric. She suckled with noisy passion on Dad's cock. She worshiped him.

I pushed up her skirt and revealed a black thong clinging to the lips of her pussy. She had a plump vulva. Her tart aroma filled my nose. She had a similar aroma to Mom. Maybe Dad had a type of cunt he preferred. I wasn't judging.

His wife smelled good.

I shoved my step-mom's skirt over her rump and exposed her great ass. I smacked it and said, "Nice!"

"Yeah, she is hot," groaned Dad. "Damn, she's sucking my dick hard. It's like we're dating again."

I grinned as I ripped down her thong and exposed her juicy folds. She dripped with such juices. It was hot to see. My dick was hard. So hard for my step-mother's pussy. I was just so ready to fuck her hard and make her explode.

I pushed my dick against her wet folds. She moaned around Dad's cock, sucking and slurping on him. She pushed back, the lips of her cunt swallowing half of my crown. Her hot flesh felt so inviting. I had to be in her.

I thrust to the hilt in her cunt.

She squealed in delight.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned. "Fuck, I have a hot step-mom!"

"And a hottie mommy" whimpered Mom as she and my sister fingered each other.

"And a hot fucking mom," I grunted as I sank to the hilt in my step-mom's pussy. I loved having her twat around my dick. "Shit, she's tight, Dad. I get why you married her."

"Wasn't for her personality," Dad said and chuckled. "Damn, but if she's going to be a horny sex-bunny, then I'm all for that!"

I grinned at Dad as I drew back my cock. His wife gripped my dick. She held me tight. I loved that wet pussy massaging me. The pleasure washed through me. I rammed back into her cunt. I filled her to the hilt. It was so hot to have all that cunt around my dick.

I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked her so hard. I pounded my step-mother's twat with force. My nuts slapped into her clit. She moaned around Dad's cock. She suckled on her husband's dick as I pumped away at her.

I loved every second of this. It was so hot fucking my step-mom like this. It was a delicious thrill to pound her cunt. I savored that hot cunt wrapped around my dick. She massaged me with that delicious twat.

"Dad, I love fucking your wife!" I groaned.

"Pound her cunt," Dad groaned. "Shit, she's sucking so hard! Damn, Bella, nurse on my dick!"

She squealed around his cock. The sloppy sounds she made were so hot to hear. I loved them as I plunged to the hilt in her cunt again and again. I fucked her pussy for all that I had. I loved every last second of burying into her.

She gripped me. She held me tight with that hot cunt. It was a magical moment to fuck her so hard. I buried my dick to the hilt in her snatch. I loved every last second of plowing into her. It was a magical moment to fuck her with force. I thrust to the hilt in her twat.

She wiggled her hips back and forth. She stirred her cunt around my cock. I loved that heat. It was fantastic to feel her pussy around me like that. It was fantastic fucking my dad's wife. She moaned around his cock.

"Shit, I'm going to flood your wife's cunt!" I groaned. "Or should I pull out?"

"She's on the pill," he groaned. "Unload in her!"

I grinned and slammed deep and hard into my step-mother's pussy. She squealed around Dad's cock again, her pussy growing hotter and hotter. She had to be getting closer to cumming. Closer to climaxing on me.

I savored every plunge into her pussy. She held me tight with her juicy snatch as I fucked away at her. My nuts tightened as they slapped into her clit. The pressure grew and grew. I would have such a huge climax. I would just burst in her.

Just dump all my cum into her pussy. It was such a magical moment to have all that pressure building and building in my nuts. I loved every last second of slamming my dick into her pussy. I fucked her with force.

She squealed around Dad's cock as her pussy went wild around my dick.

"Shit, yes," I groaned as my step-mom's cunt suckled at me. I slammed into her and erupted.

I pumped my cum into my step-mom's pussy. She squealed in delight as my cum soaked her womb. Her hot twat suckled at me while Dad threw back his head. He grunted as he pumped his cum into her mouth.

She gulped it down while her cunt suckled at my dick. She nursed at me with that hot snatch of hers. It was just fantastic to feel her spasming flesh. The pleasure slammed through me. Ecstasy crashed into my mind.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, cummies in her!" Cherry said. "Cummies in our steppy-mommy's pussy!"

"Yes, yes, give her all your cummies!" Mommy squealed while Tina moaned into her ball gag.

Mrs. Mayers gasped behind me. She must be drowning herself in pussy cream. I loved the idea that she was gulping down her own juices. That sounded so hot as I dumped my spunk into my step-mother's hot and spasming snatch.

"Damn, Bella," groaned Dad. "Damn, you're going to be such an amazing wife now."

She squealed around his cock, her pussy milking me dry. I fired the last of my cum into her snatch. I loved the feel of her cunt rippling around me. Dad grunted and panted. He must have just finished cumming in her.

He stepped back, pulling his cock from her mouth, and sat down heavily on his recliner. He panted, looking like he just had an amazing cum. I bet he did. His wife smacked her lips as she squeezed her cunt down on my dick.

"Oh, honey bunny, that was such nummy yummy awesomey cummies!" my step-mom squealed. "Ooh, I lovedy them so much! Thank you oh, so muchy much for jizzying in my mouth! I lovey you!"

She ripped her cunt off my cock and jumped onto my Dad's lap. Her butt-cheeks jiggled while her pussy dripped with my jizz. She grabbed Dad's cock and pressed him right into her pussy. She squealed as she slammed down him.

"My hubby's biggie dick!" she squealed. "Ooh, ooh, it's just so goody. Your son has a goody dick, too, but yours... Yours is the bestest besty best!"

"Damn straight it is," Dad groaned and slapped his hands down on her ass. The slaps echoed. "Fuck, I can't believe I'm still hard."

"Bimbo App perk," I said as I moved up. "You can keep going and going. Mind if I fuck her asshole?"

"Shit, fuck away," Dad groaned. "But she's not going to be like this around other guys? You're my son, but..."

"You can spend 20 Bimbo Crystals to lock her down. It's expensive, but when you get some other bimbos, there are definite ways to make money with them." I pressed my cock into my step-mom's butt-crack.

"Ooh, ooh, two cocks!" she cooed as I found her asshole. "Lucky ducky me!"

"So lucky ducky," Mrs. Waters whimpered. "I lovey having two dickies in all my holes! Just lovey it so much!"

I smiled as I nuzzled my dick into my step-mom's asshole. I pushed against her anal ring. She shuddered as I drilled against her. I loved the way she whimpered as I did that. Her backdoor stretched and stretched open. She arched her back as she rode Dad, sliding her cunt up his dick.

Her anal ring swallowed my cock. I shuddered as I sank inch after inch of my dick into my step-mom's asshole. That was such a thrill. Her hot bowels devoured my cock. I reveled in the velvety texture as she rode Dad.

He grunted as his wife worked her cunt up and down his dick. I sank to the hilt in her, reveling in enjoying every inch of my step-mother's asshole. Mom and Cherry kissed as they squealed, cumming on each other.

I drew back my cock. Her tight asshole gripped my dick. That was a perfect moment to feel. I loved how she held me. She had such a delicious hold on me. My nuts tightened as I slammed back into her anal depths.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Hubby and his sonny are fuckying me! Ooh, ooh, ooh, this is the besty part of being a wife! Fuckying my hubby and my steppy-son!"

"That's right," I groaned and pounded her asshole. "Dad and I are going to have some fun with you!"

I buried to the hilt in her asshole. I fucked her hard and fast, savoring this one chance to fuck her. If Dad locked her down, she would never have sex with another guy. But that was okay. She was his wife. I was just glad to enjoy this one-time opportunity.

I pumped away at my step-mom's asshole. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. She squeezed her anal sheath down on me. It was such a wonderful rush to have gripping me. I buried to the hilt in her asshole as she rode Dad.

"Ooh, such goody thrills to have two dickies in me!" she moaned, her blonde hair swaying before me. "Yes, yes, goody, yes! I lovey it so much!"

"I bet you do," I groaned, slamming into her cunt. "Just squeeze that asshole around my dick."

"Ride me, Bella," Dad grunted. "Work that hot cunt up and down my dick. I own this cunt!"

"Yeppers, you do, honey bunny!" She clamped her asshole down on my cock. "You owny all of me. I'm your wifey wife! Your lifey wife! That's what marriage is."

"Damn straight it fucking is," Dad growled. "Work that cunt up and down my dick. That's it. Yes, you're my fucking bimbo-wife. Yes, you are! Work that pussy up and down me. I'm going to fill you with so much cum!"

I grinned as I pounded my step-mom's asshole. I was so ready to nut in her. Just pump all my cum into her asshole. I hammered her hard and fast, loving every second of thrusting to the hilt in her anal sheath. She gripped me tight, loving me.

Dad and I were double-fucking his wife. I slammed into my step-mother's asshole with hard strokes. I buried into her with everything that I had. It was just an amazing rush to pound her. It was just perfect. I hurtled toward that bursting point.

I would have a huge climax. I would just flood her asshole with so much spunk. She gasped and moaned, her blonde hair flying around her shoulders. She squeezed down on my shaft, massaging me with that tight sheath.

"Damn, you have such a tight ass," I groaned. "Such a tight-ass step-mom!"

"Oh, that's so sweetie of you to say!" she moaned. "Honey bunny, your sonny is such a sweetieheart! I lovey him! Ooh, ooh, and your cock is so biggie and thickie and dickie. I'm gonna have such a hugemongus cummy on you!"

"Damn straight you are," groaned Dad. "And you better make my boy cum hard, too. Fuck, he's earned it. He's fucking earned it!"

I grinned, feeling so good right now. It was amazing having Dad's approval. I fucked his wife so hard. I pounded her hard. Fast. I wanted to help make her explode on our dicks. I couldn't wait for all that pleasure to sweep through me.

My nuts tightened as I slammed in other bowels. I grunted as I came closer and closer to erupting in her. She squeezed down on me, her hot flesh massaging the crown of my dick. This was just perfect to enjoy.

"Shit, that's good," Dad groaned. "Damn, that's amazing!"

"I lovey it so much," my step-mom purred. "Just big and thick and big and thick. You're both going innie and outie. My pussy and my buttyhole lovey your dicks so much!"

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. "Your asshole is so fucking tight!"

"Tighty hottie asshole!" squealed the bimbo.

She bounced even faster on Dad's cock. She worked her cunt up and down him, massaging him. This was so hot. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I slammed to the hilt in her bowels. She gripped me. Teased me. Such a fucking great step-mom.

Every thrust into her asshole brought me closer and closer to cumming.

My bimbos watched, their boobies out. Mrs. Waters gasped as she climaxed on her fingers.

"Ooh, ooh, so hottie!" she squealed.

"So fucking hot," I groaned, burying into my step-mom's asshole.

"Shit, work that cum up and down my dick, Bella," Dad groaned. "I'm going to spurt my cum into that twat. Just flood you!"

My step-mom squealed in delight as she plunged down him. I shuddered, hammering her hard I was so close to that moment of cumming. Just so ready to burst in her. I slammed my dick into her bowels and drew back.

"Cummies!" my step-mom gasped as she slammed down Dad's cock. "Yay!"

Her asshole spasmed around my shaft. I loved the way her hot flesh convulsed around my dick. It was so hot having her velvety sheath suckling at me. This heat rippled around my cock as she bucked on our shafts.

"Cummies in me!" squealed my step-mom. "Ooh, ooh, give me all your jizzies! Honey bunny and sweetie sonny!"

"Shit, yes," grunted Dad.

He must be erupting in her now. I slammed to the hilt in my step-mom's convulsing asshole. Her hot flesh suckled at me. I loved the heat spilling through me. It was just perfect to enjoy. I loved every last second of this. My nuts tightened.

"Fuck!" I groaned and erupted into my step-mom's asshole. I pumped her full of my cum. "That's so good!"

The pleasure slammed through me as her asshole convulsed around me. She suckled on me with such a hungry sheath. I erupted into her again and again. It was just so perfect to have all this ecstasy sweeping through me.

"Ooh, such amazey cummies!" she moaned, her bowels suckling at my dick.

"My son has the bestest besty cummies!" Mom said.

"Yes, yes, I lovey your cummies, big brother!" Cherry jiggled her big boobs at me.

"Delly-licious," purred Mrs. Waters. "Ooh, just so delly-licious, Master."

I grinned at those words as I pumped more and more of my cum into my step-mom's asshole. Her hot bowels rippled around me. She milked me. It was an incredible moment to spunk in her bowels. It was fantastic.

"Damn," I groaned as I pumped the last of my cum into my step-mother's asshole. "Damn, that was good."

I pulled out of her bowels and stepped back. Tina whimpered into her ball gag then dropped to her knees before me. She tried to swallow my cock, pressing the rubber ball into my dick before she whimpered in disappointment.

"She's just so eager to suck my dick after I've fucked a woman in the ass," I said and undid her ball gag.

"I am," she squealed when I pulled the rubber ball from her lips. Drool spilled down her cheek. "I have to make sure your awesomey son that I lovey with all my heart is cleany and healthy!"

She swallowed my dick. I grinned at her sucking on me as I glanced at Dad. "So, who are you going to bimbofy first."

"Probably my secretary," said Dad.

"Ooh, ooh, Janice is such a cutie patootie!" moaned Bella.

"And how long have you been fucking her, Dad?" I asked.

"Since I hired her last year," Dad said. "Guess I don't have to worry about this one asking why I'm working late."

"She'll want to join in," I said.

I was so glad that I had come out to New York. It was so wonderful to bond with Dad. I savored Tina sucking on my cock as Dad started playing with his phone. He was looking at it, seeing what he could do with it and blinked.

"Oh, wow, she leveled up. And there are some choices," he said.

"Pick wisely," I said. "There are some... surprising choices."

* * *

Bill Crest

I was at baggage claim at SeaTac Airport, waiting to pick up Chloe Hart. I had just enough bimbos for Number 5. It would cost me 81 Bimbo Crystals out of the 87 I had. I had a great roll on the daily spin to put me over the edge.

I knew what she looked like, but I held a sign that read, "Chloe Hart" anyways. I stood at the base of the escalator as passengers came down. Her plane from LAX had arrived ten minutes ago. She should be showing up any minute.

Then I spotted her. A fresh-faced blonde with glasses. She had the innocence my Barbie had before that prick ruined her. I would have fun with Chloe Hart, though. I would enjoy her tonight. I would put the porn star to the test.

"You the guy?" she said with this slight condescension. She flicked her gaze up and down me and grimaced. "My fee doesn't include anal."

"Yeah," I said and held up my phone. "Mind if I get a pic?"

"Yeah, sure." She smiled, her face changing into this look of cute delight. She knew how to act. I had the Bimbo App open.

Bimbofy Chloe Miller appeared on screen with YES and NO. Unlike Maggie Storm, Chloe's stage name wasn't her real one. I tapped YES and her look became pure, empty-headed delight. She squealed and threw herself at me.