The Bimbo App 24

Story Info
Bimbo sluts are traded and enjoyed by their new owners!
7.5k words
4.68
12.4k
15

Part 30 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric Murphy

I felt good. I had just enjoyed one final climax in Barbie. Her dad was here to get her, though. He had the two bimbos I had requested behind him in trench coats. Chloe Hart the porn star and Maggie Storm the hot weather girl.

I had my phone held before me, the Bimbo App open. A new prompt had just appeared. From the way that Mr. Crest furrowed his brow, the buff guy had something similar on his phone. I had no idea you could even trade bimbos, but I wasn't at all surprised.

You can trade bimbos from one account to another. Do you want to trade a bimbo with Bill Crest? Beneath the prompt, the classic YES and NO buttons had appeared, just begging to be tapped by me. Well, I hit YES to move things along.

A new screen appeared. Two columns. On the left side were my bimbos' pictures, the same ones on the main screen. On the right side were Mr. Crest's. He had three others besides Maggie Storm and Chloe hart.

Select as many bimbos as you would like to trade, appeared in the middle of the screen for a moment.

I dragged Barbie's picture and plopped her into my column. Her father did the same. A Chloe Miller and a Maggie Storm appeared. Chloe Miller must be Chloe Hart's real name which wasn't surprising since she was a porn star. Apparently, Storm really was Maggie Storm's last name. Had she legally changed it or just taken advantage of it.

A new prompt appeared: Complete Trade?

Beneath it were the ubiquitous YES and NO. I took a deep breath. I had enjoyed my last time with my bimbo-maid. She had been a lot of fun. I tapped the YES. Mr. Crest must have hit his already because an animation played of pipes sucking the bimbo's profile pics from one column to the other. I had them as a new question appeared on the screen.

Would you like to reset the bimbo skills and perks? Beneath it were the two buttons YES or NO, of course. It showed me that both of them were Level 2 Bimbos who both had the Huge Boobs Bimbo and Titty Fuck Specialist abilities. In addition, Maggie Storm had the Celebrity Sex Video Whore Perk.

Well, that wouldn't do. I didn't want to ruin either of their figures, so I hit YES to reset them. I noticed that the shape of their trench coats, which had done a pretty good job hiding the fact they both had huge tits, especially the petite Chloe, changed. They weren't as curvy.

Congratulations, Maggie Storm and Chloe Miller are now your bimbos! Enjoy!

"Tried to change them, huh?" I asked as Barbie's maid's uniform vanished from her body, leaving her naked and quivering.

Mr. Crest grinned at me and grunted. "Sue me."

Before I could make a joking retort, his fist slammed into my face. I stumbled back, pain exploding. Stars flashed across my eyes. I stumbled back, almost falling. I had never been punched like that. My head rattled. I rubbed at my face and gasped at my nose. It was crooked. Bent. Blood spilled out.

"Fucking creep!" Mr. Crest growled and grabbed Barbie. He dragged her off. "We're going home!"

"Yay! I'm yours now, Daddy!" Barbie squealed as she left with her father, sounding so happy to be his. The door slammed shut behind her as Chloe Hart and Maggie Storm clenched at each other, looking scared.

Not of me, but of Mr. Crest.

"Eric! Eric!" gasped Chloe Hart, the porn star staring at me with vapid concern. "Are you okey-dokey because there's bloodies!"

"Eric, I lovey you!" cried Tina. She appeared before me, her nurse's cap on her head, the halo of light glowing around her face. She cupped my cheeks and bowed her head. "Oh, Lordy, heal my wondermus boyfriend. Ameny!"

Her halo glowed bright, the light so warm and comforting on my face. I felt my nose straighten with a pop and a flare of pain. It was gone in a moment. I blinked at that. All of the discomfort was gone. The faint headache. I felt great.

I wiped at the blood with the back of my arm, my nose feeling normal. "Damn, thanks, Tina, you're the best."

"I'm the besty best!" she squealed and kissed me. Her round breasts pressed against my bare chest. My cock throbbed in my jeans. I loved the feel of her lips on my mouth. It was perfect. I was so glad to have her in my harem.

My sexy bimbo-girlfriend ruled.

I broke the kiss and smiled at her. Then I gently guided her to the sides so I could take in the sight of my two new bimbos. I'd miss Barbie, but I had two hot beauties to replace her. They were both grinning at me. Maggie Storm's red hair fell around her lovely face, her smile lighting up the room. Beside her, Chloe Hart looked so cute in her glasses, her blonde hair framing her fresh face.

"Eric! Eric, you're not hurty!" Maggie Storm said. "I predicty a ninety-forty percenty chance of a kissy storm!"

"You're all okey-dokey now!" Chloe Hart said as Maggie darted in the intervening space and started peppering me with kisses.

I enjoyed the kissy storm from the bimbo. Her lips were hot and soft all at the same time. She smooched me everywhere. I loved it. My cock was so hard. Now I wanted to see them both nude. I wanted to gaze on my new bimbos.

"You two, take the trench coats off," I said once the kissy storm had passed.

Maggie Storm gasped and ripped off her trench coat, revealing her round and perky breasts that always looked so delightful in those low-cut silk blouses she wore on the news. Her hips had a lovely curve to them, her legs gorgeous. She was shaved and dripping wet.

Chloe Hart just looked around expectantly. I frowned until I realized she didn't think I meant her. She was waiting for others to take off their trench coats. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I glanced behind me. My sister was milking herself, of course, and Mom was cooking dinner. Tina was bouncing in place, looking so happy. My other bimbos were sitting on the couch. Three sexy MILFs: Mrs. Waters, Mrs. Juarez, and Mrs. Mayers.

"Chloe Hart, take off your trench coat so I can see your naked body," I said.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey getting all nakedy and showing off my cutie booty!" squealed Chloe Hart. The porn star ripped open her trench coat in style, flashing me that petite body I had jerked off to so many times before the App.

She was perky and ripe with small breasts. Just little mounds that looked so cute on her. That fucker tried to ruin them by making them huge, but they were perfect on her. She didn't have any tattoos, yet. So many porn stars decorated their bodies with them, but she was one of the few who didn't.

Which made the scenes where she pretended to be a virgin even hotter because she wasn't covered in tats and piercings.

She had that tight, shaved cunt, though. I could just eat her out. I was so glad to own her. To own them both. My dick was so hard. I unsnapped my jeans and shoved them down, my cock popping out and throbbing before me.

"Double BJ," I ordered. "Maggie and Chloe, start sucking my dick!"

"Yesy yes, sucky my boyfriend's awesomey dick," squealed Tina. "Lordy above, blessy these two bimbos so they sucky on Eric's mighty cock and make him cummies so hard. Ameny."

Her halo flared, bathing the two new bimbos in golden light as they hurried forward. They both dropped to their knees, wild hunger in their blue and green eyes. Chloe Hart pushed up her glasses before she kissed at the side of my cock. Right where the shaft met the crown. She flicked her tongue there. I groaned as Maggie Storm kissed me from the other side. I felt so good. I loved that so much.

My two newest bimbos were giving me such a treat. I loved it so much as they both flicked their tongues around the crown of my cock. They did such naughty things to me. It was amazing feeling them licking me like that. They danced their tongues around the crown of my cock.

It was an amazing sensation. I groaned as they both nuzzled their lips together. Red hair mixed with blonde. Chloe's glasses slipped down the bride of her nose. Their tongues flicked over my spongy tip, giving me such pleasure.

"Damn," I groaned as I loved what they did to me. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

Chloe winked at me behind her glasses then swallowed my cock. Her lips slid over the crown of my dick. I groaned at how amazing that felt. It was just a delight to have her mouth sealing about my shaft. She suckled hard. With such passion.

"Chloe Hart is sucking on my dick," I groaned, reveling in this moment. "Shit, yes!"

Chloe squealed around my cock. She nursed on me with all her might. She was so good at it. She knew what she was doing. Her tongue flicked around me. This was a porn star professional nursing on my dick while the rest of my harem watched.

I heard moans and giggles. The three MILFs on the couch were all fingering each other's pussies. Tina was watching on, her hands clasped before her naked breasts. They were cuffed together so they almost always were clasped in prayer. She wiggled her hips, her pussy juices dripping down her thighs. My little sister was supplying more bottles of milk for that expensive health boutique in Manhattan to sell for way too much.

I loved it. Chloe Hart bobbed her head while Maggie Storm whimpered. The redheaded weather girl wanted to get in on the fun. That was clear. Her eyes burned so bright. I stroked my hand through her fiery curls.

"Chloe, you have to share," I said. "Good bimbo-sluts share my dick. And you're a good bimbo-slut, right?"

Chloe Hart ripped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop, drool spilling down her chin. "I'm a goody bimboy-slut who loveys your dick and wants to do naughty thingies to you and share you and blow you and ride you and fucky you and cummy on you and so many funny thingies!"

As she squealed all that out, Maggie Storm swallowed my cock. I groaned, loving having the weather girl's mouth around my dick. This was an awesome trade. I was so glad to have them both. They were both so amazing.

And they both gave me such an amazing blowjob. Maggie Storm knew how to suck dick, too. She nursed with all her might on my cock, her cheeks hollowing. The pressure reached down to my nuts. They twitched as she loved me.

"Damn," I groaned, sliding my fingers through both their silky tresses. "Maggie Storm and Chloe Hart together!"

"That's me!" squealed Chloe. "I'm Chloe Hart and I'm a naughty girl who does porny thingies and my mommy hates it and I lovey it because she's a meany bitch and I sucky cock so goody and want to suckle your cock so muchy much, Eric! You owny me! It's awesomey!"

"That's right," I said. "I own you. Mmm, Maggie Storm, be a good bimbo and share. Let Chloe suckle, too."

Maggie Storm popped her mouth off my cock and, pouting, said, "Okey-dokey. But... I just lovey your cock, Eric. You owny me, too! And that's so awesomey!"

Chloe squealed her agreement as she suckled my cock into her mouth. She nursed on me. I groaned as the porn star swirled her tongue around my dick. I loved how great the bimbo was at it. She was born to nurse my dick. To be owned by me.

I never wanted to trade either of them away. I was just so glad to have that hot mouth working up and down my cock. She suckled hard, my nuts twitching. The pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. I couldn't wait to cum on her face.

Both their faces.

Chloe passed me off to Maggie. The bimbofied weather girl suckled on my cock with passion. She nursed on me with all that delight. The moans behind me grew louder as the three MILFs on the couch fingered each other.

I loved the sounds they made as Maggie suckled on my cock. Then she popped her lips off to allow Chloe the same delight. And it was a delight. A pure and rapturous bliss to feel suckling on my dick. I loved it so much. I savored that hot mouth suckling on me. It was such a perfect moment to have that delicious mouth bobbing away at my cock.

Just a fantastic one. I groaned with the hot, sucking delight. I savored the passion of that moment. It was such a good delight. I savored it. My nuts twitched and throbbed as they passed me back and forth. First Chloe then Maggie then Chloe again.

"You two bimbos are going to have my cum spurting all over your faces!" I groaned.

"Ameny!" cooed Tina.

"There's a ninety-eight-seventy-sixty percenty chance of that happening!" Maggie Storm said and grabbed my dick. She stroked the base as Chloe suckled on it.

"Predicting a jizzy storm, huh?" I groaned as Chloe danced her tongue around the crown of my cock.

Maggie Storm nodded, trying to look so serious and almost succeeding. Almost.

"Shit," I groaned as the pressure hit the peak at my cock. "Chloe, it's time for the money shot!"

She ripped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "Cummy on our faces, Eric! I wanna have your cummies on me and in me and on me! Yay!"

"Yay!" squealed Maggie Storm, her hand flying up and down my cock. "Jizzy storm!"

I threw back my head and grunted, "Fuck!"

My cock erupted. My cum sprayed across the bimbos' faces. I stared down at them, my jizz splashing about Maggie Storm's wholesome features and across Chloe Hart's girl-next-door features. I coated them in my jizz, ropy lines splashing across Chloe's glasses.

I soaked them in my cum as the ecstasy slammed through my body. Stars flashed across my vision. I love this bliss. It was such a wonderful moment. I grunted with each blast of cum that erupted from my cock.

"Jizzies!" Chloe moaned and thrust out her tongue. She caught my salty jizz on her tongue.

So did Maggie Storm. I painted both their features. I drenched them in my jizz, savoring the pleasure sweeping through me. The ecstasy slammed into my mind. Stars flashed across my vision. This was just perfect. It was majestic.

Fantastic.

My cock throbbed, spurting blast after blast of cum that sprayed them down. The pleasure slammed into my mind one last time as I erupted that final burst of jizz. I painted both their faces. I soaked them in spunk.

Then Chloe Hart did the thing I loved in porn. She pulled off her glasses and started licking my cum off her lenses. I groaned as her pink tongue stroked over her glasses, cleaning them off. I panted, my heart screaming in my chest.

"Fuck," I breathed as Maggie Storm joined her, jizz-covered cheek rubbing into jizz-covered cheek. They both were lapping up the cum. "This is fucking amazing."

"Ameny!" cooed Tina before she dropped to her knees before me and started licking up cum from their faces.

All three of them were doing that. Lapping up cum and sharing it with each other. I groaned at the hot sight, my dick so hard. I gripped my phone. I loved this so much. They snowballed my jizz back and forth.

It was so hot. Two new bimbos. I glanced at their portraits. They were at the bottom. Barbie was gone... Well, she was with her father. He would take care of her. It wasn't like I traded her off to some scumbag. The guy loved her daughter. Imagine that, a father caring that much about his kid.

I felt good about trading away Barbie. It felt right for her to be with her father. He would take care of her. And I had two new bimbos to take care of. They were both Level 2, still. That was good. But I still got to level them up.

I decided to make Maggie Storm my replacement bimbo-maid, so that meant going down the Anal Slut Bimbo tree. Since she was Level 2, she also got the A2M Specialist. She was very close to leveling up. Excellent. After that, I decided to make Chloe into a Creampie Lover Bimbo and then into a Kegel Expert Bimbo. I had plans to send her down the bukakke route, the other path from the one that I put Mom onto.

Tina and the new bimbos were still lapping up cum when I finished. I moved around them and smiled at Maggie Storm's ass. She was so close to leveling. I bet if I fucked her in the ass, that would put her over the edge.

It was great owning bimbos. I didn't have to ask permission. They would always be eager to do these naughty things with me. So I dropped down to my knees behind Maggie Storm and slapped my cock onto her cute rump.

"Eric," she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, do you wanna fucky my buttyhole? I have the bestest ass in town! You're gonna lovey it!"

"Yes, I am," I said and pressed my dick into her butt-crack.

Tina and Chloe kept making out. My bimbo-girlfriend was kissing the sexy porn star. That was so hot. They would do naughty things together. I had jacked off before picturing Tina and Chloe, and now it was the reality before my eyes.

My cock found Maggie Storm's asshole. I pushed against her anal ring, drilling on her. I gripped her hips as I pushed against her backdoor. She moaned in delight. It was so clear that she was ready for me to ram my cock past her anal sheath and make her cum.

"Yesy yes!" she whimpered, her red hair swaying around her shoulders. Her asshole widened. "Get in my buttyhole, Eric! Yay!"

I slid into her buttyhole I savored that wonderful delight. Her bowels swallowed my cock in such an exciting manner. It was fantastic working into her bowels. She felt incredible around my cock. Just fantastic. I slid to the hilt in her anal sheath.

I loved the way her bowels squeezed around my cock. She held me tight with her bowels, whimpering and moaning. She shifted, kneeling know on her hands and knees while Tina and Chloe were sinking the to the floor. They were making out.

"Tina," I groaned. "You should bless Chloe by eating out her pussy while she eats out yours."

"Ooh, Eric, you're so smarty!" my bimbo-priestess said, her eyes flashing to me. "That's why I lovey you so much. Your smarty and your hunky and your hungy!"

I grinned at her as she shifted around on Chloe. In moments, they were sixty-nining while I bottomed out in Maggie Storm's asshole. I loved having my cock all the way in her bowels. I gripped her hips and drew back my dick. She clamped her bowels down around me.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy!" squealed Cherry. My sister's moans echoed through the living room. "That's my pussy! You're eatying my pussy. Moooo!"

"I am," Mom purred. "Dinner will be ready in a while, but... There's time for some pussy munchying!"

I loved it. I glanced back at Mom. She was pregnant with our child thanks to being a Breeder Bimbo now. She was supposed to have our child fast, and our daughter would grow up just as fast and become one of my bimbos when she was eighteen.

Right now, Mom wasn't showing at all, but she was feasting on my little sister's pussy. Just eating her out. I loved it. I slammed my cock back into Maggie Storm's asshole. She moaned, kneeling before the sixty-nining cuties.

Tina was on top, devouring Chloe's pussy. The porn star's hands gripped my bimbo-priestess's rump. They devoured each other, moaning in delight. Just like Maggie was as I fucked her anal sheath. I pumped away at her backdoor, reveling in that big dick pumping away at her asshole.

She moaned, squeezing her bowels around me and wiggling her hips. She was good at that. So good. Her asshole felt amazing. Like fucking Mom's pussy. Maggie Storm knew how to work her anal sheath to massage my dick.

"Yesy yes, I lovey taking it up the ass!" squealed Maggie Storm. "There's a ninety-ninety-ten percenty chance that I'll cummy on that biggie dick!"

"Mmm, and what's the chance that I'll cum in your asshole?" I asked, slamming into the weather girl's tight bowels.

"Ninety-ninety-ten-two chance!" she gasped, squeezing her bowels around my dick.

"I like those odds," I groaned, slamming into her anal sheath with force, reveling in her hot anal sheath gripping me. The pressure built at the tip of my cock. "Shit, you got a great ass."

She squealed in delight and wiggled her hips. She stirred that amazing asshole around my dick. She was good at that. Knew just what I loved. It was fantastic ramming to the hilt in her bowels and feeling her gripping me like that. I loved it so much. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with all that force. It was perfect.