The Bimbo App 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you do," I groaned. "Fuck!"

My daughter suckled with all her might. Her cheeks hollowed with her passion. She stared up at me with those blue eyes. I slid my hand through her cornsilk hair, loving the texture of her tresses. She loved me with all her might.

She was such a good girl. Just the best bimbo-daughter a father could want.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted into my little girl's mouth.

I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. she gulped it down. She swallowed all my jizz with hunger. She moaned around it, her blue eye staring up at me. I shuddered, enjoying the rapture slamming through my body.

My phone beeped. A notification from the App.

My daughter suckled on my cock with hunger, drawing out every drop of cum that I had. She gulped it down, moaning her delight. She was a cum lover. I shuddered, savoring that hot bliss as more and more of my jizz flooded her mouth.

"Goddamn, your daughter sucks dick as good you do," I grunted to my first bimbo-wife.

Jennifer grinned and clapped her hands together. "That's so goody, honey. Swallow all your daddy's cum like a goody girl!"

Barbie moaned around my cock and did just that. I grunted, savoring that bliss. I enjoyed it so much. I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all down. I panted, my heart racing. I felt so damned good.

I erupted one more time into my daughter's mouth. "Share with your mother!"

She ripped her mouth off my cock, bolted to her feet, and turned around. Barbie hugged her mommy and kissed her. The two blondes moaned as they shared my jizz, passing it back and forth. I smiled, my family was all back together.

I grabbed my phone and saw that Barbie had hit Level 4. I smiled. I had my three bimbo-wives and my bimbo-daughter. What more did a man need?

To be continued...