The Bimbo App 25

Story Info
The bimbo porn star is so eager to be gangbanged!
7.6k words
4.48
13.2k
13

Part 31 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gangbanging the Bimbo Porn Star

Bill Crest

I felt good after cumming cumming in my daughter Barbie's mouth. My bimbofied daughter. I like to believe I wouldn't have made her into one of those airheads like I had my three ex-wives, but...

It didn't matter. That creep Eric had. But she was mine now and she had hit Level 4. I had a taste of my daughter's passion that day I found her whoring herself on the street for that little bastard. Now I wanted her so much. She was all mine. Like my three wives. All part of my family.

I clicked on the level-up to see what she would upgrade to...

"Goddess Bimbo?" I muttered when I saw what she could become.

I wasn't expecting that. How could she become a goddess? Why would going down the Oral Sex Bimbo lead to this? Choosing Deep Throat Specialist at Level 2 made sense and upgrading her to a Cum Slut at Level 3 tracked, but why would that lead to a Goddess Bimbo?

Confused, I read the description of her upgrade. A bimbo so serene and beautiful that she spreads a relaxing and calming presence around her. Only good things happen to her owner.

I mean, there wasn't anything to do but upgrade her. There was no choice. Nothing else I could do for her at Level 4. So I hit the button. Barbie gasped as she stood before me. A look of serenity fell over her. Like you'd see in a painting of a saint or Jesus. She looked utterly at the piece before a light seemed to glow from inside her chest. From her heart. She rose off the ground and floated an inch or so off the carpet.

"Daddy," she said in this utterly beatific tone, "you are so blessedy. I lovey you and you'll be showered in goody things."

"Fuck me," I muttered.

"I hear your naughty prayer and answery it, Daddy!" she said and floated forward. She straddled me, her glow warm across my skin. She smiled at me with that same peaceful calm. There was such love in her blue eyes as she grabbed my cock and pressed it into her pussy lips. "Blessedy are you, Daddy! Worshipy me and lovey me forevery and every!"

She plunged her cunt down my dick. I groaned at the feel of her warm and silky pussy around my cock. I reveled in the incestuous rush of her cunt around my dick. It was amazing. She felt so blessed. So precious. A true goddess-bimbo.

She clenched her twat around my dick and rose up me. She slid up my cock to the pinnacle, my hands grabbing her perfect ass. Goddess Barbie moaned as she reached the pinnacle of my cock and plunged back down me.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, my Goddess, yes!"

"Do you lovey and worshipy me, Daddy?" she cooed, her hands cupping my face.

"Yes!" I grunted. "Barbie, yes!"

"I lovey you, too, Daddy!" she purred and kissed me.

Her perfect lips felt so wonderful on my mouth. I gripped her ass as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. She squeezed her twat around my dick. She held me with that and delicious snatch, massaging me. I gripped her rump, worshiping her.

I loved it. This was such a magical moment. She felt so amazing around my dick. Just so wonderful. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her cunt around my shaft. I loved that so much. She squeezed her twat about me.

Our tongues danced as she kissed me. I groaned, loving just how amazing it was to have my goddess-daughter riding my dick. It was fantastic. She gripped me with her silky snatch. She massaged me with it, bringing me closer and closer to that wonderful moment. I was in heaven here riding up and down that big dick.

It was perfect to enjoy. Just a wonderful treat to have working up and down my cock. She squeezed her hot flesh around me. I groaned, savoring that delight. She massaged me with that perfect cunt. She held me tight with that amazing snatch. I would have a huge orgasm. Just a big burst of cum.

She rode me faster and faster, her light bathing me as I made out with her. My fingers kneaded her glorious ass while her holy pussy work up and down my dick. The silky friction sent heavenly delight rushing through me.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Fuck!"

"We are fuckying, Daddy!" Goddess Barbie moaned, her boobs rubbing into my chest. "You pray to me, and I granty your prayers and lovey you! He Daddy that loveyeth me shally have eternal pussy cunt on your biggie dick! So sayethy me! Goddess Barbie!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned at her vaguely biblical nonsense. "I want to have eternal pussy on my dick. Yours. Your mother's. Your step-mothers'."

"Yesy, yes!" she gasped, her pussy slamming down my cock. "Blessedy is my mommy and your hottie wifeys and all the pussies that you fucky with your dick for you are my daddy! Bestiest of all men!"

My hands squeezed down on her cock. "Amen!"

She kissed me again, her lips so blessed. I groaned, my nuts tightening. I couldn't take much more of her pussy riding my dick. My goddess-daughter felt amazing around my cock. She squeezed me with such passion. The silky glide brought me to the edge.

Her pussy grew hotter. Tighter. She clamped her cunt down around me. I loved this. I hurtled toward that moment of erupting into her cunt. I wanted to just flood her with all the cum that I had. I loved how she gripped me.

It felt amazing having her ride me like that. I hurtled toward that moment of eruption. I rushed toward it. I was so ready to dump all my spunk into her snatch. She plunged her cunt down my dick. She took every inch of me.

I broke the kiss and gasped out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned. "I lovey and blessy you for being my faithyful daddy!"

Goddess Barbie plunged her divine cunt down my cock. Her twat went wild. Her pussy convulsed around my dick. I loved it. Her hot flesh suckled at the aching tip of my rod. I groaned, my back arching into the soft couch.

"My Goddess!" I growled and erupted.

I pumped my cum into her pussy. I spurted blast after blast of jizz into her snatch. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I flooded my divine daughter's cunt. Her womb. She trembled on me, her snatch rippling around my dick.

"Daddy!" she squealed in delight. "Daddy's cummies in my holy of hollies! My pussy of pussies!"

"Yes!" I groaned, erupting again and again. "Daddy's going to pump his Goddess full of cum!"

"Blessedy Daddy!" She kissed me a third time as I flooded her snatch.

I groaned, gripping her rump as I dumped more and more of my spunk into her snatch. I filled her to the brim with all my jizz. It was an amazing moment. I felt so good doing that to her. Just amazing. I could float away.

I supported one last blast into her pussy. Her cunt rippled around my dick, milking out every drop of jizz I had. I groaned and broke the kiss, panting. She smiled at me in that beatific and saintly way of hers. Her pussy squeezed down on me.

"I lovey being your goddess, Daddy!" she moaned and floated off my cock. She hovered in the air above me, sitting cross-legged. "Blessedy is this housey and blessedy is Mommy for lickying cummies out of my pussy!"

"Amen," I groaned and knew things would work out.

* * *

Eric Murphy

It had been two days since I had traded Barbie for Maggie Storm and Chloe Hart. I was having a blast with them. I had put out the word, and men were paying $500 a pop to gangbang Chloe Hart and the new MILF sensation to hit BimboVids, Mrs. Molly Waters.

I had the hotel rented for them to fuck their brains out. I loved pimping out my bimbos. Chloe Hart was so eager for it. She was a Bukkake Lover and just wanted to be smothered in all the cum that she could.

Things were changing. I had more money rolling in than I knew what to do with. I was looking for a bigger house for my harem of bimbos. Making preparations for the future. Mom was already showing now. Her accelerated pregnancy was incredible.

She was back at home while I was here at the hotel collecting the money from the guys. Ten of them, that was the limit mainly because of the size of the hotel. Ten men plus Mr. Waters who paid $100 to sit in the corner and watch his wife getting gangbanged.

The cuckold was so eager for it.

* * *

Chloe Hart

I was so eagery for it. I wanted to be gangbanged oh so muchy. I was so ready for it. Just bouncing up and down and down and up with eagerness. I loveyed sex so much. Just loveyed it with all my heart. That was why I was a porny star.

I was Eric's porny star.

I loveyed him oh so much. He was my owner and my lover and my master and all the wondermus words that described being dominated by a man. It was so wonderful. I was so ready for all these men to fucky men and Mrs. Waters.

"Here they are," said Eric as he smacked me on the ass. I headed down the hallway with Mrs. Waters at my side. "Chloe Hart and Mrs. Waters. Have fun."

He closed the hotel room door. The men all looked at us. I shuddered in such delight. All these cocks that would be shootying cummies all over us. I was so ready for it. So eager for it. I clapped my hands together.

"Hey, boys," I cooed, my glasses perched all cutie like on my nose. "You ready to fucky us? You got biggie dicks to pound our cunty holes?"

"Yesy yes, do you?" Mrs. Waters said. She darted over to a man sitting on the chair. "This is my hubby. He's gonna watch. He's not aloud to touchy me." She sat on his lap and kissed him.

The man kept his hands away. The men watching chuckled.

Mrs. Waters jumped off him. "See. He's my cucky hubby. He never ever never gets to fuck my hottie body." She ran her hands up and down her sides, ending by cupping her big boobies. She shook them at the men. "But you boys get to!"

"Yeppers!" I said. "You boys ready to fucky us? I want a cock in all my holes!"

"Me, too!" Mrs. Waters bounced up and down, her tits heaving. I had smally and cutie titties. She had MILFy-knockers. "Why aren't you boys all naked and got your dickies out! We want your dickies!"

The men all groaned and started tearing off their clothes. My pussy clenched as their cocks started popping out. There were White dicks and Black and Hispanic cocks all for us to enjoy. I was so eager for it. My pussy clenched. I wiggled my hips back and forth, my pussy drippying juices all down my thighs. I was achy for it. So itchy and hottie and...

"Cock!" I squealed at a guy who sat on the bed. I jumped on him and cupped his face. "My pussy is gonna ride your biggie cock! How does that sound? Hottie?"

"Yes," he groaned. "You're really Chloe Hart. I fap to all your vids!"

"Yay!" I grabbed his cock next and pressed him right against my shaved pussy. He fell back on the bed, this look of such happiness on his face. I gavey him that look. I was mayking him so happy wappy. That made me so happy and joyful. I squealed, "I'm gonna ridey your biggie dick!"

I plunged my cunt down his cock. My glasses shifted on my nose as I savored that thicky shaft in me. He wasn't Eric biggie, but he still felt wondermus in my pussy hole. I arched my back, my blonde pigtails swaying around my cutie face.

"Shit," he groaned as I took every lasty inch of his dick. I squeezed down on him. "Holy shit, I have Chloe Hart sitting on my dick!"

"And I have..." I took a moment to thinky. It was so hardy to do. "I have... two more holes! A buttyhole and a mouthyhole." I opened wide. "Aaaaahhh!"

A Black guy thrust his cock right for my mouth. I loved sliding my lips over his ebony shaft. I loveyed having his biggie rod in my mouth. I swirled my tongue over him, the salty precummies spilling over my tasty buds. I suckyed so hard.

Another guy got on the bed behind me. He went right for my assyhole. I used to never ever never do analy scenes, but now I loveyed them, too. He pushed his dick right into my butty-crack and moved down to my sphincter.

"Fuck," he groaned as he drilled against my backydoor. He pushed and pushed so hard. My analy ring stretched. "I'm fucking Chloe Hart in the ass!"

"She's blowing my dick," the Black guy said, staring down at me with such awe on his face. "Damn, that's it. Suck that cock, slut!"

I winked at him and moaned around his dickie. I had a cock in my pussy and my assyhole. I was shudderying in delight. It was so wondermus. The rod in my butt bottomed out in me. I had all that shaft in me. This was perfecty.

I slid my pussy up one cock, squeezing around that wondermus shaft. I moaned around the Black guy's dickie while the rod in my assyhole drew back. The heat melted through me. All these swirly delights swirled around in my cunt.

I plunged down that hard dick. He grunted as I took his rod again. I rode him. I worked my hottie cuntyhole up and down and down and up his dick. It was so much fun. Especially with a hardy cock fuckying my assyhole.

"Shit, she's riding me," groaned the firsty guy. He slid his hands up to rub at my small boobies. My nipples burst with tingles that raced down to my pussy. "She's fucking riding me!"

I was. While suckying on a Black man's dickie. I nursed on him oh, so hard while working my cunny up one cock. Another fucked my assyhole. It was all so wondermus. I trembled, my orgasm all swelling in me. I would have a huge climaxy on them.

"Damn, Mrs. Waters," groaned another guy. She was riding one of the Hispanic men. While a Black guy fucked her in the ass. She blew a White guy. "Your hubby's watching you be my whore."

Mrs. Waters moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"Yes, she is," the Black guy fuckying her assyhole grunted. "Shit, she's taking every inch of my dick with ease. Your wife's a fucking ho."

"She is," Mr. Waters groaned.

I loveyed being a ho, too. It was so much fun hoying around. Just hoying with this guy and that. I had three guys I hoyed with. It was all so much funny fun. I plunged my cuntyhole down one cock as another butty-fucked me so hardy. I suckled hard on that ebony dickie in my mouth.

Salty precummies spilled over my tongue. I loveyed that flavor. I reveled in it as I worked my naughty pussy up and down that wondermus cock. The amazeying dick in my buttyhole pumped away at me. Fuckying me so hard.

My pussy clamped down on one awesomey dick while my assyhole gripped another delighty cock. I moaned, bobbing my head up and down the Black studly stud's hard rod. I suckled on him. I wanted all his cummies.

I craved all their jizzies in all my holes.

I whimpered around the dick in my mouth, hurtling toward my orgasmy fun. I plunged my pussy down that nicey cock while my analy sheath gripped that biggie rod. All these naughty and wondermus sensations rippled through me.

"Fuck," the guy I rode moaned. He pinched my nipples. "Chloe Fucking Hart!"

Pleasure sparked down to my cunt and bursty in me. I squealed around the Black stud's dick and plunged my writhing snatch down that hard cock. My analy sheath spasmed around that other man's rod as he fuckyed me.

So much pleasure swept through me. All these goody delights drowned my mind. I moaned around the dick in my mouth as my pussy and assyhole loveyed the other two hunky studs. I was in heaven. I wanted their jizzies.

"Fuck!" the guy in my writhing cunt grunted as he erupted. He sprayed my pussy with his cummies. Yay!

"Shit!" the guy burying into my writhing buttyhole groaned. "Chloe Hart!"

He spurted his jizzies into my assyhole. I was so excited. I quivered, their two streams of spunk sprayed into my holes. I shuddered, the waves of delighty bliss washing over my mind. I suckled hard on the Black rod.

"You fucking ho-bag!" he grunted and erupted.

His cum spurted into my mouth. Salty, wondermus, and deliciousy cummies. I gulped it all down as the other two men pumped my pussy and my buttyhole full of their jizzies. I was in such heaven. I loveyed being a bimboy porn star.

"Yes, yes, flood my wife!" Mr. Waters groaned. "Give her all that cum!"

Mrs. Waters trembled beside me as her men pumped her full of jizzies. It was so wondermus that we were both being flooded with cummies. I wanted all that spunk on my body, but having it in my holes was amazing. I gulped down spunk, swallowing every drop.

I shuddered through all the goody bliss. My pussy wrung the firsty guy dry. My buttyhole milked the second stud until he panted. I gulped down all the salty delight from the Black guy. He panted, his fingers stroking my head.

I was such a goody bimboy porn star! Eric would be so happy with me.

I swallowed the last spurt of cummies from the Black guy. He ripped his dick out of my mouth, a big smile on his face. I returned it, so happy with all the delicious blissies sweeping through my body. My pussy and assyhole convulsed a few more times.

"Oh, you boys filled me up and up with cummies in front of my hubby!" Mrs. Waters cooed. "That was so naughty of you. I lovey it!"

"Yes, Mrs. Waters," her three hunky studs all said together. That was sweetie of them.

She slid off them, and I couldn't help but notice all the jizzies matting her brown bush. All those jizzies I could be lickying and lappying up. A hungry shiver ran through me as I lifted myself off the two cocks. They slid out of my holes, all those cummies dripping out of them.

"Mrs. Waters, let me all licky you clean!" I moaned and crawled to her. Jizzies ran down my thighs all hot and naughty. I felt so wicked as I ducked down and buried my face into her thicky bush. The cummies rubbed on my face. I found her pussy lips and licked.

She gasped, "Chloe! Such a goody girl!"

I wicked at her as I licked up the salty cum spilling out of her tart pussy. I lapped up that delight, so happy to stroke my tongue through her folds. She trembled, her thighs squeezing about my head. She held me to her snatch as I wiggled my hips.

"Mmm, bring us your cocks," purred Mrs. Waters. She lay reclined on the pillows, her big boobs jiggling. She reached out with both her hands and snagged two dicks. She pulled them to her face. "Yummy nummy dickies. Oh, cucky hubby, watch me sucky these cocks! Yay!"

"Yes, dear," groaned Mr. Waters as I tongued his wife's pussy.

She brought both the cocks to her lips. She kissed one than the other, quick and loving smooches. Just such a MILFy thingy to do. She then swallowed one of them, sucking on the pink crown for a moment. Her lips popped off before she nursed on the other one, just engulfing the tip.

It was so hottie. And it got even better when a guy pressed hardy dick into my juicy pussy. He gripped my hips and rammed his shafty rod into my sloppy twat. I loveyed it so much. He filled me up with all that wondermus cock.

"Yesy yes!" I moaned into Mrs. Waters's pussy. "Fucky me."

"God, yeah," the guy groaned. "Shit, Chloe Hart's pussy!"

"Mrs. Waters's hot mouth," groaned the righty guy. "I jerked off so hard to that vid where you and your daughter fuck her boyfriend."

Mrs. Waters purred around his cock before she popped off his dick. "I'm so happy you did. Now you get me loveying your cock! Yay!"

She suckled on the lefty guy's dick now. I loveyed it as the guy in my pussy pumped away. He thrusty in and pulledy out of my cunt. Jizzies ran down my thighs as he fuckyed me so hardy. He pounded me, his nuts slappying into my clitty. I loved it.

I tongued Mrs. Waters's pussy. I lapped up the MILFy's yummy juices and all that goody cummies. It was so nummy to do this. My tongue flicked up and down through her folds, just gathering it all up. Jizzies ran out of her as she suckled from the tip of one dick to the other.

She just engulfed their crowns. Her tongue flicked around them while her hands fisted their shafts. Just a few sucks on each before the MILFy-queen turned her head and suckled on the other. She swirled her tongue around one dickie then the other. It was so hottie.

Especially when I was being fuckyed hard in the cuntyhole.

"Chloe Hart!" groaned the guy pounding my pussy. "Oh, fuck, I'm going to creampie you. Just flood you with jizzies!"