The Bimbo App 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glad I had this life.

"Now you go make Tina the happiest girl," the salesgirl purred, her eyes smoky.

I winked at her and headed back through the mall. I climbed in the car. I got a notification just as I started it up. Mrs. Juarez, out being a gloryhole slut, just hit Level 4. I resisted the urge to level her up. It would be fun seeing what she would become. Right now...

I wanted to get home.

I sped home. I pulled into the driveway and hurried up to the front door. I threw it open and found Tina there. She smiled at me. Her halo glowed with that saintly light, wearing her slutty nurse's outfit and her hands cuffed before her.

"Eric!" She beamed. "I prayed that you would come home all safey and soundy and you did! Ameny!"

"Amen," I said and pulled the ring box out of my pocket. I knelt before her and took her hand, the chains of the cuffs rattled. "Tina, I want you to be my bimbo-bride. Will you marry me?"

I opened the box with a snap and pulled out the ring.

She gasped in shock. She trembled, tears in her eyes as she nodded, "Yesy yes yes! I wanna be your bimboy-bride and marry you, Eric! The Lordy has answered my prayers! Yay!"

The tears spilled down her cheeks as she beamed at me. I slipped the ring on her left hand, such joy bursting inside of me. I stood. She kissed me with such passion, her salty tears making it such a precious moment.

Tina would always be mine.

To be continued...