The Bimbo App 26

Story Info
The bimbo-mother-in-law has needs only he can satiate!
7.2k words
4.33
11.6k
15

Part 32 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Mother-In-Law's Horny Needs

Eric Murphy

My tongue danced with Tina's.

My bimbo-girlfriend clung to me. She was my bimbo-fiancee now. I had proposed to her, and she had said yes. I was so happy for that. Her tongue danced in my mouth as my pregnant mom and my busty sister were both cheering.

"Moooooo!" Cherry moaned. "You're gonna be my sistery-in-law! That makes us sisters! So we can do sistery things like eating pussy and sucking on titties and tribbdying and eating cunties and braiding hair!"

"My newbie daughter!" Mom squealed. "Yay! I have a newbie daughter!"

"Who's a newbie daughter?" Mrs. Water as she emerged drying her brown hair off from the shower. Chloe was right behind her, the pair getting cleaned up from their gangbang this afternoon.

"Tina is my newbie daughter!" Mom said as I kept kissing my bimbo-fiance. Mom gasped like she just realized something profound. "Tina's your daughtery cutie! You're her mommy!"

"I am her mommy!" said Mrs. Waters. "I birthyed her and nursyed her and loveyed her and now I eaty her pussy and kissy her boobies."

"My biggie brother is marrying Tina!" squealed Cherry again. "Mooooo! I have a sistery now! A yummy sistery-in-law! Yay!"

"That means..." Mrs. Waters's face screwed up as she was confronted with this large problem> She focused on it hard. "That means... Eric will be my sonny-in-law. I'll have a sonny! A hunky son with a biggie dick to fuck me and love me and sell me to other men so I can cuckoldy my hubby and he'll be cuckoldy by his new sonny who has such a better dick than he does! I have to call him!"

She darted to the cordless phone and picked it up. She stared at it with such puzzlement. I broke the kiss with Tina and said, "Dial these numbers as I tell you to push them."

I told her the number for her own telephone. I still remembered it, surprisingly. I used to call it as a kid to ask Mrs. Waters's permission to play with Tina. Back when we'd just been good friends before all the problems in high school arose.

"Honey bunny!" Mrs. Waters said. "Eric is gonna be our sonny!"

"Sonny?" I heard Mr. Waters faintly say. He sounded confused.

"Our sonny-in-law! He's marrying our daughter and he's gonna be my son and fuck me and he has such a better cock than you and I just was gangbanged by so many guys."

"Yeah, I was there, Molly," said Mr. Waters. "Well, that's awesome. I'm so glad Eric's marrying my daughter."

"I'm gladdy, too, Daddy!" said Tina. "The Lordy has answered all my prayers. I prayed so hardy to be his wife and his girlyfriend. I prayed and prayed so much that he'd stop being all pervy and unpopular so we could be friends again and..." She trailed off. Pain flickered across her face. "Why did we stop being friendsies?"

"Doesn't matter," I told her. "Show your Mom the ring. You're going to be my wife, Tina. Mrs. Tina Murphy!"

She squealed again and bounced up and down, her halo glowing brighter around her head. She was so thrilled by this. She darted to her mother and thrust out her ring. Mrs. Waters gasped and dropped the phone, of course. It hit the ground as she gushed.

"Such a biggie ring," Mrs. Waters gushed. She threw her arms around her daughter's neck and kissed her.

Their naked bodies melted together. I loved the sight of their boobs pushing tight. It was hot seeing them like that. They were both making out with such passion. Their tongues danced together as they quivered with all their passion.

It was hot watching her make out with her mother. Their excitement was so real. Mom and Cherry were kissing now like they were feeling left out. Chloe Hart wore only her glasses, the petite porn star grinning from ear to ear.

"Wedding!" she squealed. "I lovey playing a sexy bride in porny!"

I should have her dress up like a bride and get gangbanged. That would be hot. Make some money. So was watching my bimbo-fiance making out with her mother. The light glowing around Tina's had was something special.

Then my bimbo-priestess dropped to her knees and bowed her head, which put her forehead against her mother's brown bush. "Lordy, thank you for blesysing me with an engageyment ring and a fiance and a hot mommy! Ameny!"

"Amen," I muttered as Tina then started eating out her mother.

Mrs. Waters gasped, "Yesy yes, thank you, Lordy!"

Her big boobs jiggled as she swayed there. She moaned as her daughter feasted on her cunt. Tina devoured her mother, her face pressed into that brown bush. It was a hot sight. I was glad for it because my dick was hard.

I was throbbing here, just aching. I was ready to jump in on the fun. It was too hot a sight for me to stand by. Cherry was already feasting on Mom's pussy. It was easy enough for me to drop to my knees. My cock slapped into Tina's rump.

She thrust her hands behind her back. She wanted to be restrained. I blinked at the sight of a pair of fuzzy handcuffs lying on the floor within arm's reach. Had those always been there? They must have been. Probably dropped them.

I slapped them on Tina.

"Mmm, thank you for answerying my prayers, Eric!" moaned Tina as ratcheted the cuffs tight. "I lovey you oh so muchy!"

"I love you, too," I said, smiling.

I pressed my cock into her butt-crack, her fingers twitching. The chains of the cuffs rattled as she shifted. She feasted on her mother's cunt. Just lapped at her hard as I pushed my dick into her butt-crack. I found her anal ring and thrust hard.

She moaned as her anal ring widened and widened. She whimpered into her mother's pussy as I thrust hard against my bimbo-fiancee's anal ring. She squealed as I popped into her velvety bowels. I enjoyed being in her. It was magnificent sinking into her backdoor.

"Oh, Eric's biggie dick in my buttyhole," moaned Tina.

"I lovey Eric's dickie there!" squealed Chloe Hart. The porn star turned around, bent over, and aimed her heart-shaped rump at me. She thrust her fingers into her crack and found her anal ring. She never did backdoor scenes as a porn star.

She did them now.

She thrust her digits into her asshole and started fingering her cunt. Her pussy lips quivered as her cunt cream spilled down her thighs. I loved the sight of the masturbating bimbo. She worked two of her fingers in and out of her asshole. She quivered there, looking like she was in heaven. It was a hot sight to see. I loved it as she squirmed there. It was a hot moment.

I gripped Tina's hips, her bowels clenching about my dick. I drew back as she moaned. It was so hot. I thrust back into her bowels. She moaned as I did that. She squeezed her bowels around my cock. She massaged my dick with her wonderful flesh.

"Ooh, ooh, fucky me!" moaned Tina into her mother's pussy. "Lordy, thank you for this biggie cock fuckying my buttyhole!"

"Thank you, Lordy!" Mrs. Waters moaned, her head throwing back.

Her big boobs jiggled as Tina feasted on her. She licked and lapped at her with hunger. It was so hot to hear the MILF moaning as I ass-fucked her daughter. I fucked the bimbo-priestess hard. Her asshole clamped down around me as her hands pulled at her handcuffs.

I buried into her anal sheath with force. A butt-fucked my bimbo-fiancee hard and fast. I savored that wonderful pleasure. I thrust deep and hard into her asshole, savoring that wonderful delight. It was so amazing. I buried into her with force.

I loved it. I savored her anal sheath squeezing around me while I watched Chloe Hart masturbating with her own asshole. And pussy. Her other hand was between her thighs rubbing at her snatch. The sexy bimbo whimpered as she rubbed at herself.

"Such a goody girl," whimpered Mom as Cherry devoured that pregnant snatch.

"Moooo!" moaned my happy bimbo-sister.

Mom had such a heavily swollen baby. How much longer until she was giving birth? A day or so?

I buried deep and hard into Tina's asshole. She moaned into her mother's cunt. Mrs. Waters enjoyed it. A faint beeping came from the phone on the floor. The line had finally disconnected. I ignored it and kept fucking my bimbo-fiancee.

Mrs. Waters gripped the back of her daughter's head, holding her tight. Such delicious sounds came from the girl. I loved hearing them as I fucked Mrs. Waters fast and hard. I buried into her with everything that I had.

I slammed deep. Hard. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. It was fantastic to slam into her. To pound her with such force. Such passion. She squeezed her bowels down around my cock. She held me tight with her tight asshole.

The pressure in my balls swelled as I thrust into her anal sheath with everything that I had. I slammed deep and hard into that tight asshole. My nuts slapped into her taint. I hammered her, loving the rattle of her handcuffs.

"Ooh, ooh, Eric is loving my asshole so hardy, Mommy!" Tina moaned. "That's how much he loves me because he butty-fucks me so hardy and fasty and hardy!"

"Damn fucking straight!" I growled, grabbing the handcuff chain. "You're my bondage-loving, air-headed bimbo-priestess-fiancee. I fucking love you!"

"Ameny!" she moaned and started suckling on her mother's pussy.

On the MILF's clit.

"Yesy yes!" Mrs. Waters moaned, her head throwing back. Her big boobs heaved as she gripped the back of her daughter's head. "Such goody delights. Oh, Lordy, yes!"

She drowned her daughter in pussy cream. I loved it. I fucked Tina's asshole hard as she licked at her mother's cunt. She lapped at her with all that she had, drinking up all her mother's pussy juices. Tina was a good girl.

"Such a good and loving daughter," I growled. "You're an awesome daughter, Tina! Love your mommy!"

"Love her!" Mom gasped. "Oh, oh, Cherry's loveying my pussy like a goody girl. Yay!"

Mom was cumming, too. She drowned my bimbo-sister in pussy cream. I loved it as I slammed into Tina's asshole. I slammed into her anal sheath with force. She squealed into her mother's pussy as her bowels convulsed around me.

"Yesy yes, yes," Tina squealed, her anal sheath suckling at me. "Thanky for the cummies! Ameny!"

I grunted, the wonderful flesh spasming around my cock. It was amazing having all that flesh spasming around me. Just perfect. I thrust to the hilt in her asshole. The pressure in my bowels hit that bursting point.

I erupted into her anal sheath. I flooded her with my jizz. My nuts unloaded as I grunted out my pleasure. I gripped the handcuff chain as the ecstasy shot through my body. I loved it crashing into my mind. Stars danced across my vision.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," Chloe moaned. "Cummies!"

Pussy cream gushed out of her pussy as she shuddered there, two fingers buried in her asshole. I loved it. Mom's tits heaved over her pregnant belly, Cherry feasting away. Mrs. Waters large boobs slapped together. She moaned out all her passion.

I grunted as I dumped more and more of my cum into my bimbo-fiancee's asshole. I flooded her with all that jizz. I loved every last second of this bliss sweeping through me. It was perfect. Just the sort of ecstasy I enjoyed.

I grunted with each eruption. Tina's asshole milked out my cum. I fired one more blast into her. I released her cuffs while she purred, her halo glowing bright. She rubbed her face into her mother's busy.

"Damn," I groaned and pulled out of her asshole. I took a step back and sank on the couch. "That was incredible."

"Ooh, ooh, dirty dick!" Tina purred. "Cleany time!"

She turned around on her knees and crawled toward me. She was so fast considering that she had her hands cuffed behind her back. I smiled as Tina reached me. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock with ease.

"Shit," I groaned as my bimbo-fiancee suckled on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. Her eyes stared up at me as she enjoyed polishing her own sour musk off my dick. "That's it. You're such an amazing nurse and priestess and fiancee. Always taking care of me."

"I take care of you, too!" Cherry said. She darted over to me, her huge tits slapping together. Milk flicked from the ends of her nipples. She jumped on the couch beside me, landing on her knees. Her boobs slapped together. She cupped them both. "See, see. Drinky! Moooooo!"

I latched onto her nipple and suckled. Her creamy breast milk flooded my mouth. I loved the stuff as I savored Tina nursing on my cock. She suckled hard on me, bobbing her head and working her mouth up and down my dirty dick.

She felt amazing as she suckled on me. She nursed with all her might on my cock. That felt so perfect. I loved her working her mouth up and down my dirty dick as I gulped down more of my sister's delicious breast milk.

"Mooooo!" Cherry cooed as I suckled down her delights.

It was a treat gulping down her sweet breast milk. I could see why this was selling so well in those stores her breast milk was magical transported to. That was the only way to explain any of this. Magic. I didn't care how it worked.

I just enjoyed the benefits.

Tina bobbed her head. She polished my pole with that hot mouth of hers. she suckled on me with force. She nursed on me with such passion. It was amazing having her suckling on my cock with all that might. I loved every second of it.

I gulped down the breast milk. I suckled hard on that nipple. It was wondrous to gulp down more of that milk. Just fantastic. Especially with that hot mouth sucking on my cock. Tina polished my pole with such hunger.

"Ooh, my daughter is such a goody girl to my new sonny," cooed Mrs. Waters.

"She is!" Mom rubbed at her swollen belly. "Such a goody daughter. I have two of them! Soon I'll have..." She paused and concentrated. "Three. I'll have three goody daughters soon!"

Yes, she would.

I gulped down more of Cherry's breast milk. That creamy treat filled my mouth every time I suckled. I savored the warmth of it. I gulped it down and loved how it melted down to my stomach and soaked through my body.

It was a perfect treat.

I nursed again, savoring the way Cherry mooed as I did that. She ran her hands through my hair and smiled down at me. I grabbed her butt-cheek and squeezed her rump. Pleasure rippled through me from Tina's sucking.

She swirled her tongue around the crown of my dick. That felt amazing. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming. Mom was watching and rubbing her belly. She was such a sexy mother. I wanted to be in her pregnant pussy again.

I wanted her riding my cock, her swollen belly rubbing into my stomach. That would be perfect. The idea burned through me as Tina suckled hard on my cock. I moaned around my sister's nipple and erupted.

I flooded Tina's mouth with my jizz. Spurt after spurt of my cum flooded her mouth. I savored that treat. I loved how amazing it was having all that rapture shooting through me. Tina gulped down my spunk as I swallowed another mouthful of my sister's breast milk.

I popped my mouth off her nipple and growled out, "Shit, that's good. Tina, you're the best! Love you!"

She suckled even harder on my dick. I loved all that pleasure sweeping through me. It was so good having all that cum erupting from my cock. She swallowed it all. It was a perfect rush. The pleasure was amazing.

"Damn," I groaned and erupted one last time. It was just perfect.

I savored that pleasure immensely. It was outstanding to have all that bliss humming through me. I glanced at Mom as Tina kept sucking on my dick. She nursed on me. It was fantastic having her nursing on me, but...

"Tina, my dick is clean, and my bimbo-mommy wants to ride my dick," I said.

"I do so muchy much!" Mrs. Waters squealed.

"No, no, my real mom," I said, glancing at my pregnant mother.

"Ooh, ooh, that's me!" She clapped her hands together as Tina popped her mouth off my cock. I loved how wet I felt. "I get to ride my goody boy! Ooh, I want your biggie dick in my pussy! You knocked me up. I'm preggers because of you!"

"Preggers!" Cherry squealed.

Tina crawled out of the way, purring, "Lordy, let Eric and my newbie mommy both have such greaty good orgasms and enjoy lots of cummies! Amen!"

Her halo shone bright as Mom straddled me. Her pregnant belly rubbed into my stomach. I loved the feel of her against me as she grabbed my dick. She pressed me into her blonde bush. Right against her pregnant pussy. I loved the feel of her against me.

She plunged her twat down my dick. It was fantastic feeling her hot cunt devouring my cock. I groaned as she swallowed all my dick. Pleasure rippled through my body. It was amazing having that hot cunt around my cock. She squeezed down around me. I groaned at that.

She planted her hands on my shoulders and rode me. My bimbo-mom's big boobs jiggled before me as her pregnant twat worked up and down my cock. It was hot having that delicious cunt massaging my dick while her round belly rubbed into my stomach.

I grabbed her ass, squeezing her butt-cheeks, and groaned, "That's it, Mom. Work that bred cunt up and down my dick!"

"Yesy yes!" she moaned, such empty-headed joy in her eyes. "I lovey riding my goody son with my bred pussy. You made me so preggers!"

"I did," I groaned, reveling in that hot cunt sliding up and down my cock.

My hands dug into her ass as she rode me, her pregnant belly pressed into my stomach. Just feeling the fertile curve of her body was delicious. Just a treat that I loved. I was so glad to feel it. So glad to have her riding up and down my cock. She squeezed about me in such an exciting way. It was fantastic.

I wanted to breed my mother over and over again. Keep her pregnant with my daughters. She squeezed her cunt around my cock. She held me tight as she worked that cunt up and down me. I groaned as the pressure in my nuts grew.

I would pump my mother's pregnant cunt full of cum. She squeezed down around me, moaning in delight as she worked her snatch up and down my dick. She massaged me with that delicious snatch. I wanted her to orgasm so hard on me.

"That's it, Mom!" I groaned. "Such a good bimbo-mommy! Just working that bred cunt up and down my cock!"

"UP and down that amazeying cock!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, it's so amazeying. I lovey your big dick in me. I'm gonna cummy so hard on your dick!"

"Yes, you are," I groaned, my fingers digging into her rump. I loved the feel of her gripping my cock as she rode me. She clenched her snatch around me. "Oh, and, Mom!"

"Eric! Eric!" She slammed her cunt down my cock. "Ooh, so biggie!"

The pressure in my nuts swelled every time she slid up my dick with her bred pussy. Her hot cunt massaged me. She gripped me as she rode me. She worked that hot cunt up and down my dick. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her snatch.

It was just perfect feeling that taboo cunt riding me. This was so wrong, but the App made it right. I loved that so much. I was so glad for the App. It was the best thing there was. Just such an amazing thing for me to enjoy.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I groaned, hurtling toward my orgasm. "Let me feel that pregnant pussy going wild, Mom!"

"Preggy pussy gone wildy!" she squealed and plunged down my dick.

She climaxed.

Her incestuous pussy writhed around my cock as she howled out in rapture. Her silky flesh spasmed around me, suckling at me. I loved every second of that. It was so wonderful feeling her convulsing around me.

I gripped her rump and erupted. I spurted my cum into her pussy. I flooded her with all that I had. It was amazing having all that pleasure sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped more and more of my cum into her pussy.

"Shit, Mom!" I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, my sonny's cummies!" she squealed, her pussy rippling around me. "Yesy yes, Mommy loves her goody boy's jizzies! So goody!"

Her cunt rippled around me. She suckled at me with all that passion. I groaned, the pleasure sweeping through me. It felt so amazing dumping my cum into her pussy. I flooded her with all the jizz that I had.

12