The Bimbo App 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

"So goody!" she moaned, her pussy rippling around me. It was an incredible rush dumping my cum into her twat.

I erupted into her over and over again. I spurted all that jizz that I had into her cunt. I flooded her with every drop of jizz that I had. It was so wonderful pumping her cunt full of cum. I groaned as she milked my balls dry.

"Damn," I groaned.

"So much of my sonny's cummies in me!" Mom moaned.

Mrs. Waters whimpered. I glanced at my bimbo-MILF as she watched. She whimpered there, her face twisting in need. She looked unhappy about something. Then I realized what it was. Well, there was an easy solution.

"Mrs. Waters, did you want me to fuck you because you're my second bimbo-mommy?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Well, if you eat out my first bimbo-mommy's pussy, then I'll fuck yours," I said. "Deal."

Her face lit up. "Ooh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She bounced up and down, her big boobs slapping together. "You won't regrety it at all. Nope! You'll have such a goody cum!"

"I know," I said, smiling at her.

Mom climbed off my cock, whimpering. The pregnant woman sat on the couch beside me. She spread her legs apart. She had cum dripping out of her pussy. That was a hot thing. I knew that Mrs. Waters would love eating that creampie.

Mrs. Waters dropped to her knees and buried her face into my mother's pussy. I loved the way Mom gasped as the MILF started munching on that cunt. It was a hot sight to witness. My dick was so hard.

I rose and moved behind Mrs. Waters. Tina was busy munching on Chloe's cunt right now while Cherry started milking her udders and filling more bottles of milk for sale in those various boutiques around the world.

I dropped to my knees, my cock slapping down on my mother-in-law's rump. She was happily licking the incestuous mix of cum and pussy cream out of Mom's snatch. This was so hot. I nuzzled my dick into the bimbo-MILF's bush.

I fucked into her cunt.

She moaned into my mother's pussy as I sank to the hilt in that hot snatch. I loved it. I filled Tina's mother up with all my dick. The married MILF clamped her cunt down on my dick and purred her delight into Mom's pussy.

It was so hot having that pussy around me. I drew back my dick, groaning at how hot that pussy was. Mrs. Waters clamped her slutty cunt down on my cock. Pleasure shot through me. It felt so good having all that delight around my dick.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm being fucked by my newbie sonny!" groaned Mrs. Waters.

"That's right," I grunted. "Best dick in the world, isn't it?"

"Yesy yes, yes!"

I slammed deep and hard into her pussy. I loved how tight she was. She made me feel amazing. I savored every last second of burying into her cunt. I fucked her with force. It was fantastic to feel that cunt around me.

She licked and lapped at my pregnant mother. Mom rubbed at her swollen belly, pleasure crossing her face. Her big boobs jiggled as she shuddered there. Her moans echoed through the living room. I loved every one of those sounds.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, such a goody son," Mrs. Waters moaned, her hips wiggling and stirring her cunt around my cock.

I fucked hard into my bimbo-mother-in-law's cunt. I fucked her with force. I slammed into her snatch over and over again. It was a beautiful moment to pound her like this. Her cunt gripped my cock, massaging me.

Bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I was so ready for that big burst of pleasure to explode out of me. I fucked into her cunt hard. I buried deep into her pussy. She moaned into Mom's bred snatch as my balls tightened.

I thrust in and out of Mrs. Water's pussy. Pussy. So much pussy. I was balls deep in my bimbo-MILF, just reveling in all that cunt. I thrust deep and hard into her snatch. I churned her up as the pressure in my balls built and built.

I hurtled toward that eruption. I would have such a mighty burst of cum. It was magnificent. I fucked her so hard. I pounded her with such force. I loved this so much. I would have a huge climax. Just burst into her cunt.

I groaned, slamming deep and hard into her cunt. I wanted to fill her with cum. Just give that whore what she craved. She would be stripping again tonight. Just fucking all the men at the club and making another movie to make me money.

The fans needed new material.

Had to churn out those hot wife gangbang vids.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, slamming to the hilt in her cunt. "That's so fucking good. Just squeeze that cunt around my dick!"

"Yesy yes!" the MILF cooed. "Such a goody boy fuckying your mommy's pussy and filling your other mommy's pussy up with so much cummies for your mommy to lick out of your other mommy's cunty holes and that mommy..." She paused.

I think she confused herself.

"Such a goody boy!" she squealed and kept feasting on the incestuous creampie.

I pounded her cunt hard and fast. I buried into her with force, my nuts slapping into her taint. Chloe Hart gasped out her orgasm, cumming on my bimbo-fiancee's lips. Tina still had her hands behind her back, her chains rattling.

I buried deep into my bimbo-mother-in-law's juicy snatch. I fucked her hard, savoring the way she squeezed down around me. It was a fabulous moment. She wiggled her hips around, stirring that pussy around my dick.

Mom shuddered, her face twisting in delight. She rubbed at her pregnant belly as she hurtled closer and closer to her orgasm. She would have a huge climax. I loved watching her squirming. She arched her back, whimpering.

"Oh, that's so goody!" Mom groaned. "You're eatying my pussy so greaty! Just so greaty good! Ooh, ooh, Molly, I'm gonna have a biggie cum!"

"Drowny me!" Mrs. Waters moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock.

I slammed into Mrs. Waters, the pressure building toward that bursting point. My nuts swung as I pounded her. The MILF's butt-cheeks rippled. She moaned into Mom's pussy. She groaned out her pleasure as I fucked that hot twat hard and fast. I pounded her.

I hurtled toward that moment of climaxing. She squeezed her twat around me as Mom bucked. My pregnant moment climaxed. She squealed out her delight as her pleasure swept over her. She gasped and moaned as she came so hard, drowning Mrs. Waters.

"Shit!" I groaned, burying into the MILF's cunt and erupting.

I pumped her twat full of my cum. Mrs. Waters squealed as she felt my cum pumping into her married twat. The bimbo's snatch convulsed around me. I loved the way her pussy spasmed around me. It was fantastic.

"My newbie sonny's cummies!"

I pumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. She rippled around me, sucking at me with such passion. Just like her daughter's cunt. I loved that delight. I savored the pleasure that swept through my body.

I grunted with each eruption. Each spurt of cum. It was fantastic to dump all that jizz into her pussy. Her flesh writhed around me. I groaned with each blast of my spunk. I filled her up to the brim with everything that I had.

"Damn," I groaned, her twat milking my cock dry. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"So goody," Mrs. Waters whimpered. She rubbed her face into Mom's pussy. "That was so greaty good. I'm so gladdy you're my sonny, too."

"Once I marry your daughter," I said, glancing at Tina who was licking her lips soaked in Chloe Hart's pussy cream. "We still have to plan the wedding and get married."

"Oh, righty right! Let's go do that!"

She stood up, ripping her cunt off my dick. She darted off to do... I don't know what. She was squealing in delight as she ran upstairs, though. Tina bounded to her feet and, still cuffed, raced after her mother.

Bimbos.

I sat down on my chair and closed my eyes. I wanted to take a nap and...

Wait, didn't Mrs. Juarez hit Level 4 working the gloryhole. I was tempted to level her up, but I wanted to wait for her to get home. She and Maggie Storm would be home soon. Maggie Storm had every day for the next month rented out to be someone's live-in celebrity bang bimbo-maid for the day.

I was able to charge so much for that. She had a lot of local fans that wanted to enjoy her gorgeous body. I mean, I was one of them. It made perfect sense to me why she was so popular. So I waited for them to go back, denying myself the knowledge.

For now.

Finally, I heard the doors closing of their Ubers. They always had people who just magically wanted to drive them around. I think they got blowjobs for payment. Maybe more. If so, they were saving me on money.

Maggie Storm entered first. "I predicty there is a ninety-seventy percenty chance of me showering you in kisses!"

"Shower first!" I said as Maggie Storm rushed at me with her maid's uniform stained in silver. She looked like someone had jizzed all over her. Had the guy brought friends?

"Okey-dokey!" said Maggie Storm, nonplussed. "That's why a goody weathery girl is never one-hundred similleons accurate! Thingies are never certain!" She darted off.

Mrs. Juarez entered, and she was even more dripping in cum. She had been whoring herself at the gloryhole, sucking dicks and taking them in her pussy and asshole. She spent her days on her knees, and was so happy for it. She was a Cum Slut. What would be next for her?

I wasn't sure. It was time to find out.

"Shower," I said. "And hurry back!"

She darted off, a big smile on her lips. "I'll be all cleany for mi hermosaiiii!"

She joined Maggie Storm in the shower. Mom was cooking now. She might be pregnant, but that didn't stop her from doing the domestic work. Tina came skipping down the stairs, still happily cuffed, her boobies bouncing.

"Our wedding is gonna be super duper amazeying awesomey! Mommy and I were talking and talking and tribbdying and talkying about it!" She bounced up and down. "There'll be flowers and a veil and I'll be in whitey garters and flowers! Pink and purple! Yay!"

"Sounds great," I told her. Would she remember any of that?

Mrs. Juarez and Maggie Storm finally emerged from the shower. I knew they were doing naughty things in there. They were bimbos. They couldn't help themselves. Maggie Storm rushed at me and rained kisses all over my face.

It was adorable when she did that.

Now, I could do it. I stood, staring at Mrs. Juarez with hunger. Things got weird at Level 4. Magical. I opened the App and clicked on her profile. She was Level 4 and I could take her up on what was next on her screen. It was...

I blinked.

Goddess Bimbo?

"This app is insane," I muttered as I read what it was about. A real goddess? Shit. I clicked YES.

She instantly started to glow. Not like Tina, which was just around her head, this glow came from within Mrs. Juarez. Like it was glowing from her heart. She rose a few inches off the ground and floated there, this strange look of serenity falling on her face.

She was still a bimbo, but a bimbo who had mastered zen or something.

"I blessy all who worshipy me and they shall have lots of cummies and climaxies," she said.

"Ooh, oho, I'll worshipy you," Tina gasped and dropped to her knees. "Oh Goddess Mrs. Juarez, I pray to you to blessy Eric because I lovey him and he's our owner and we're getting married so shiny all your lovey gracey blessyings on him. Ameny."

"Done," Mrs. Juarez said, her voice serene. Her light glowed bright and washed over me.

"Damn," I muttered as my phone beeped with a new notification.

"You are my priestessy and I lovey you," Mrs. Juarez said.

"I lovey you two, my sexy Goddess!" Tina jumped to her feet and kissed Mrs. Juarez. Their glows were merging together.

This was getting crazy. I glanced at my phone and saw that Mrs. Juarez had unlocked a new perk for 40 Bimbo Crystals. It was called Goddess of the Glory Holes. I clicked the description and read: A Level 4 Goddess with a Gloryhole perk. She can manifest in up to three gloryholes at the same time and service her worshipers.

"Holy shit," I muttered as I cashed out some of the money I had made today. It was a lot. In a week or so, I'd hit a million easily.

I opened up her settings and found that I could set her up for two more gloryholes. And there was no limitation on geography. Before, it had to be something in easy driving reach, but now... She could be anywhere in the world. As my bimbo-priestess and bimbo-goddess made out, I set her up in places I thought would have lots of money so I could charge even more for her. I selected the New York Stock Exchange and a luxury hotel in Dubai. It was said to be the most expensive hotel in the world.

Perfect.

* * *

Zelda Murphy

It was such an excitedy day. My son and Tina were getting married and that was so awesomey. She squirmed, all tied up on the bed beside Eric. He had put a gag in her mouth, which made her glow so brightly.

"That's it, Mommy," he said. "I want to enjoy your pregnant pussy again. I love watching you riding me with that swollen stomach. I'm going to keep you bred. Just knock you up over and over again."

"Yay!" I squealed as I crawled on him. It was all awkwardy with my big belly. But I wasn't a fatty. I was preggers. I had my very special daughter in my womb. His daughter!

I grabbed my son's biggie dick and pressed him into my blondie bush. I found the lips to my pussy and plunged my cunty hole right down him. I took him all, moaning in delighty joy at feeling his cock stretching me out.

It was so wondermus having my son's biggie dick in me. I loveyed that thick shaft nuzzling all the way to my womb. It was so amazeying. My big boobs quivered as he stared up at me, this hungry grin on his lips.

Oh, he was such a sexy boy.

"Mommy loves her goody boy so muchy much!" I purred and slid up him.

"God, yes," he groaned as my pussy squeezedy about him. I loveyed him with my preggers pussy. It was so hot sliding up and up him. "Fuck, Mom! Ride me!"

"Yesy yes!" I squealed and plunged down his biggie cock.

It never ever never got oldie riding his thicky dick. I loved having all of my goody boy in my pussy. It felt so righty. My cunty hole was made for his cock. I knew it in my heart. It was why he would breed me over and over and over again.

I squealed in delighty joy at that thought. I wanted to be preggers with his babies forever and ever and ever. That was such a longy time. Way longer than watching those Lordy of the Rings movies he loved. Those were so longy and boring with no sexy stuff in them.

But I could sucky his dick while he watched them.

And ridey his cock like right now. I smiled at him.

"That's it, Mom," he groaned. "Work that pregnant snatch up and down my cock."

"Yesy, I am," I whimpered. "Up and down and down and up. I lovey your cock in me. You were made to be in mommy's pussy! Just made. By me! I made you have a biggie dick so I could ride it and be preggers with your baby!"

"Yes!" he groaned in complete agreement.

He was so amazeying.

My cummies built and built in my pussy as I worked up and down him. It was so hottie doing that. I loveyed it so much. I savored sliding my cunty hole up and down his dick. He would make me just bursty with delight.

I wanted all those goody great joys to rush through me. My pussy clamped down so hardy on his cock as I worked up and down him faster and faster. My boobies slapped together. I loveyed this so much. He was awesome.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mom," he groaned. "Keep riding me!"

"I'll never ever stop!" I promised.

I plunged down him and slid back up him. My boobies bounced and stomach heaved. This was so greaty. Just so greaty good. I was so gladly that I was riding him like this. His cock made my pussy just melt with joy. I was so closey to my climax.

I plunged down my son's biggie cock, my boobies heaving. All the goody feelings burst inside of me. I loveyed it. I bucked, all the bliss surging through me. My pregnant cunty hole writhed around his mighty cock.

"Oh, Eric, yesy yes!" I squealed. "Mommy is cummying on your biggie cock. Ooh, ooh, I lovey it!"

"Me, too, Mom," groaned Eric. "Shit!"

He erupted. All his cummies fired into my pussy. I loved the feel of all his jizzies splashing into my pussy. My cunty hole rippled around him. His hands rubbed over my pregnant belly. It was so awesomey.

I threw back my head, my cunty hole milking his cock. He erupted over and over and over again. So much jizzies to fill my pussy. I gasped in such delighty joy. My head tossed from side to side. It was amazeying.

"Fuck, Mom!" he grunted.

I loveyed all his cummies flooding my pussy. He filled me to the brim with all his seed. So much jizzies into my bred pussy. I loveyed it. I bucked on him, my pregnant belly all quivering. Such delighty joy blazed hot through me.

I hit the wondermus peak. It was so awesomey. "Ooh, ooh, Eric, that's so amazeying! I lovey it so muchy! You filled me with all the cummies."

"All of them, Mom," he said, smiling up at me. It was so wondermus to be in bed with him.

Tina moaned into her gag as she squirmed all bound up beside us. She was such a cutie newbie daughter. I stroked her face. She would want to do naughty thingies to me and him. I loveyed when she lickedy my pussy.

A strange sensation rippled through my stomach. "Ooh." I blinked as it happened again. "Ooh, I thinky..." I knew this. "I thinky I'm havying a baby!"

"What?" Eric asked in shock.

"A baby!" My cunty hole clenched around his dick. "I'm having a baby! I have to go to the hospital and have your daughter, Eric. I'm a mommy!"

"Shit!" he groaned.

And we went to the hospital and I had a baby and I named her Peach and she was so cutie. It was such an awesomey thingie to hold my newbie daughter and smile at my son and tell everyone he was the daddy.

"I can't believe that dumb bimbo thinks her son knocked her up," I heard one of the nurses whisper. Wasn't that nicey of her. She called me a bimbo!

* * *

Eric Murphy

Things were growing great. I was almost to a million dollars, and that was with the new house I was buying in escrow. I had put the down payment of $290,000. Just ten percent of the $2.9 million price tag.

I was making so much money.

It had been three weeks since Peach was born. The wedding would be coming up in another month. Dad was flying in for it. That was cool. He would be bringing his bimbos. It would be great to see him.

I had this house up for sale with a few interested buyers. Things were going great. Maggie Storm and Chloe Hart were almost to Level 4. It was a perfect life. Peach was growing fast, too. Just aging before our eyes. She seemed normal, though.

An eighteen-year-old girl.

"Hey Dad," she said, walking in. She had blonde hair like Mom. She opened the fridge, humming. "We're out of coke. Just Mountain Dew. So gross."

"I love it," I said as my App dinged.

I glanced at it and read a new message: Your daughter Peach is eighteen and has come of age! Do you want to enjoy her special levels by making her into a bimbo?

YES and NO hovered beneath those words, the buttons pulsing with excitement.

I glanced at my daughter. She was a curvy thing, taking after her mother. She bent over, a pair of Cherry's shorts clinging to her rump. A tight pair of jean shorts. She had a bubbly butt that was plumper than her older sister's. And she was eighteen now.

My dick twitched.

I hit YES.

Peach squealed and turned around, all the intelligence gone from her face. "Daddy! I'm your bimboy-daughter now! Yay!

She threw herself at me and kissed me with such passion.

To be continued...

12