The Bimbo App 27

Story Info
The bimbofied daughter is so eager to love her daddy!
7.3k words
4.29
20.2k
13

Part 33 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofied Daughter Loves Her Daddy

Eric Murphy

I smiled at my bimbofied, eighteen-year-old daughter. She was a special daughter, created thanks to Mom's specialized bimbo class, Breeder Bimbo. Peach had grown up fast thanks to the magic of the Bimbo App. And now she was my empty-headed good girl.

I couldn't wait to level her up since the App promised she would have a special "class" she could pick. One that none of my other bimbos had access to. That was how special my little girl was. Little girl... Christ, she was nearly my age, but...

That didn't matter. She was my flesh and blood. I planted her in our mother's womb. She was my half-sister daughter.

"I lovey you, Daddy!" she squealed, dropping to the floor. Peach's blonde hair swayed about her face while her round boobs jiggled in her tank top. She shot her hands up and slid them over the front of my jeans. She started unbuttoning them. With her now a bimbo, I didn't have to wear clothes in the house again.

I could go naked.

"I lovey you so much, Daddy! And I wanna sucky your biggie dick and swallow all your cummies and make you explodey like Mommy and Cherry and Tina and Mrs. Waters and all your other bimboy whores! I'm your bimboy whore now, too!"

"Yes, you are, Peach," I said, smiling at her.

She ripped open my fly and pulled out my cock. She licked her lips as she stared at my dick. Then she opened wide. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

My bimbo-daughter swallowed my dick. I groaned as she suckled on me. She nursed with hunger on my cock, staring up at me with those bright eyes of hers. She nursed with hunger on me, her tongue dancing around my dick. I groaned at how great that felt.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled with passion on me. I groaned, savoring that delight. Pleasure rippled through me. I groaned, my face twisting from this wondrous delight.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good."

She moaned around my dick. She was so happy to hear that I loved what she was doing to me. My nuts twitched as my good girl suckled on me. My bimbo-daughter nursed on my dick with all that she had. It was magical having her loving me like that.

I savored every last second of her swirling her tongue around the crown of my cock. Pleasure swept down to my balls. My nuts tightened, loving the feel of my daughter suckling on my cock. She knew what she was doing. She was such a wicked thing.

A naughty slut that made her daddy feel amazing.

I slid my fingers through her blonde hair, moaning, "Fuck, Peach. Fuck, that's good!"

She squealed around my cock as she suckled on me for all she was worth. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She blew me with passion. She loved me with all her might. It was fabulous having her suckling on me like that.

I groaned, savoring my daughter's mouth bobbing up and down my cock. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. I would have a mighty burst of jizz, just flooding her mouth with all that I had. I couldn't wait to pour my cum down her throat.

She suckled hard on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. It was fabulous having her swirling her tongue around my dick. Pleasure swept through me. I groaned, my face twisting with the delight of this moment.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Oh, wow, that's good. You're such a good girl for sucking on my dick like that."

She winked at me.

"Yes, yes, just such a good girl for loving Daddy's cock with all your might." My dick twitched in her lips. "Damn!"

She flicked her tongue around my cock. It was delicious. The pressure in my balls grew with her every flick of her tongue. I trembled, hurtling toward that bursting point. My little girl knew how to suck on a dick.

She was just fantastic at it. She moaned, staring up at me with her blue eyes. She gripped my hips, working her mouth up and down my dick. The way she suckled on me was perfect. I hurtled toward my eruption.

"Goddamn, you're going to get a big mouthful of Daddy's cum!" I moaned.

She squealed in delight around my cock, sucking for all her might.

"That's right," I growled. "Get ready!" The pressure at the tip of my dick flared. "Fuck!"

I erupted into my bimbo-daughter's mouth. My hot cum spurted from my dick, flooding her. She gulped it down, her blue eyes squeezing shut. She nursed on me with all her passion. I enjoyed every last second of pumping more and more of my cum into her mouth. It was wild.

Just the sort of delight that I wanted to feel. To experience. I groaned with each eruption of my jizz into her mouth. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars flared across my vision. It was magical erupting into her mouth again and again.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, flooding her mouth with spunk. "That's so good. You are such a good girl, Peach!"

She gulped down my jizz. I emptied my balls into my little girl's mouth. She swallowed it all while the pleasure washed through me. I felt so amazing. I could almost float away as I erupted one last time into her mouth.

"Damn, Peach," I panted. "You're Daddy's good girl. I love you."

She squealed and ripped her mouth off my cock. Drool and jizz dripped down her chin as she gasped out, "I lovey you so muchy much! Ooh, ooh, your cummies were salty and delicious and yummy! Mommy was so righty right. I'm so glady to be your bimboy daughter!"

"Good," I panted, my heart pounding in my chest. "Damn, you are a wicked one. Daddy is going to enjoy doing naughty things to you!"

She beamed at me.

"Like eating your virgin pussy," I said. "I bet you taste as good as your name. I love peaches."

"I'm Peach!" she gasped, her eyes widening in delight. "Ooh, ooh, you lovey dovey me, Daddy! Yay!"

She hopped to her feet and ripped off her tank top. Her round and perky tits spilled out. She was bustier than Cherry had been before I made her into a titty bimbo. Peach definitely took more after Mom with the curves than Cherry did.

Peach unsnapped her shorts and wiggled out of them. Her round boobs bounced before her as she revealed the pink thong she wore. Was she shaved? I had no idea if Peach would have shaved before becoming a bimbo, but...

She was. That thong was too narrow not to show off her bush. I grinned at that, so glad my bimbo-daughter had prepared herself to become my slut. My dick was so hard as she shoved off her thong, baring her tight, young pussy.

She had a virgin slit that dripped in her juices.

I breathed in her tart musk, a scent similar to Mom's. I dropped to my knees and grabbed her hips. She squealed as I pulled her to my lips and buried my face into her snatch. My tongue flicked through her folds.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" she moaned, her head tossing from side to side. "Ooh, ooh, licky my pussy with your naughty tongue! Yay!"

I licked my daughter's virgin slit, sliding through her folds and over her hymen. My cock yearned to pop her cherry. I licked at Peach, loving the taste of my daughter. The tart flavor was just a perfect treat to enjoy.

I savored the taste of my bimbo-daughter's pussy. It was the best cunt I had ever eaten. I loved Tina and would marry her, but my daughter... This was a special cunt. I loved the Bimbo App so fucking much. I don't know why I got to download it, but I was so thrilled.

"Ooh, ooh, Daddy! Daddy!" squealed my bimbofied daughter. "Yummy, yummy, pussy nummy! I can't waity to eat Mommy's pussy and Tina's pussy and Cherry's pussy and everyone's pussy! Yay!"

"You're going to love it," I growled and flicked my tongue up to her clit. I danced around her bud, savoring it. "Damn, you are going to love cumming on my dick even more!"

"Yay! Daddy's biggie dickie in my cunny hole! Wooty yay! That's so lity!"

Lity? Did she mean lit? God, bimbos said the dumbest things.

I gripped my little girl's plump rump as I feasted on her, my dick so hard to pop her cherry. I would make her squeal in delight. She would have a huge orgasm. I couldn't wait to do that to her. I wanted to make her explode.

My fingers slid into her butt-crack. I dipped in, knowing that her mother loved this. And her sister. I slid my fingers down to her asshole and teased her. She groaned as I found her sphincter. I danced around her backdoor. I tickled her.

"Daddy! Daddy!" my little girl squealed. "Ooh, ooh, that's my bootyhole! You're playing with my naughty backdoory hole! That's so hottie of you, Daddy! Just so hotty and lity!"

"You're going to love this, Peach," I growled and thrust my finger against her backdoor.

She gasped as my finger popped into her asshole. I loved the feel of her velvety sheath devouring my digit. My cock would be in her backdoor soon. But first, her pussy. I flicked my tongue around her bud. She gasped, her bowels clenching down on my digits.

I suckled on her bud with all my might. I loved the feel of her grinding her pussy on my lips. Her asshole clenched around my finger as I thrust it in and out of her asshole. She stared down at me, her blue eyes so bright.

"Daddy, Daddy, I lovey dovey your finger in my bootyhole!" she gasped. "Yesy, I do. It's so lity to have you fingerying my assyhole and lickying my kitty clitty. Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna have my firsty cummies!"

"Yes, you are," I groaned and suckled hard on her clit.

Her asshole clamped down on my digit. She held me tight with her bowels as I flicked my tongue around her bud. Her tart juices soaked my taste buds. I loved every second of loving her. I wanted her to drown me.

I wanted to gulp down hall her pussy cream then fuck her on the counter. I suckled on her bud with all my might. She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth. She was just such a wicked girl. I loved every last second of this treat.

I nibbled on her bud.

"Daddy!" she whimpered, her head tossing back and forth. "That's so goody great. You're makying me feel so awesomey. I lovey it. I'm gonna have such a biggie cummy!"

"Drown your daddy, Peach!" I growled and suckled hard on her clit.

"I'll drowny you with all my cunny juices, Daddy!" she howled, her firm, round boobs jiggling over my head. "Yesy yes, Daddy!"

Her pussy cream gushed out and drowned my mouth, and her asshole spasmed around my finger. I groaned, licking up her cunt. I loved her taste. I lapped up her cream with everything that I had. I stroked my tongue through her folds. I loved how she gasped and cried out her passion.

She was such a naughty cutie. My tongue flicked around her folds, gathering up all her tart juices. She bucked and moaned as I did that, her orgasm sweeping through her. Her moans echoed through the kitchen.

"Daddy! Daddy! This is so lity lit!"

"Yes, it is," I groaned, my dick so hard.

"Oooh, ooh, I lovey you, Daddy! I lovey you with all my hearty heart!"

I drowned in her pussy cream. I rubbed my face through her shaved folds, loving the way her cream dripped over my chin. I licked at her with hunger. I savored my tongue dancing around her folds as she squirmed there.

It was perfect.

I ripped my face from her snatch. It was time to deflower my little girl. I gripped her by the hips as I rose and kissed her. She moaned, my cock rubbing into her belly. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She kissed me with such passion, tasting her pussy cream.

I lifted her off the floor as I kissed her, turned, and set her on the kitchen island. She whimpered, her thighs sliding around my waist. I was tall enough to fuck her right here. She kissed me with such passion as my dick nuzzled into her virgin folds.

She broke the kiss and whimpered, "Are you going to fucky my pussy, Daddy?"

"You bet I am." I grinned at my little girl. "Peach, I'm going to pop your cherry and make you into a woman!"

"Daddy! I lovey you oh so muchy much!" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

As her tongue thrust into my mouth, I rammed my cock into her virgin pussy. I hit her hymen right away, her silky folds stretching around the tip of my cock. I pushed on her cherry hard. She popped with a squeal.

I plunged into my little girl's untouched depths. I was the first--the only--cock to enter her snatch. Her thighs squeezed around my waist as her hot and tight cunt gripped my dick. I penetrated to the hilt in her, reaching all the way to her womb.

I would knock my little girl up. Breed another generation of Murphies in her.

She squeezed her pussy around my cock as I drew back. She squealed into my mouth as her hot twat clung to my dick. I loved every inch of my daughter's snatch clinging to my dick. I thrust back to the hilt in her cunt.

She felt magnificent around me. Just amazing. I groaned, loving this tight snatch around my cock. She was just awesome. I groaned, loving that delight so much. I pumped into her twat with all the force that I had. It was amazing.

She whimpered as I fucked into her pussy hard and fast. I buried into her with force. I loved how tight she felt. She held my cock with her juicy pussy as I pumped away at her cunt. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch over and over again.

She broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh, wowy wow, this is so lity, Daddy!"

"So fucking lit," I growled. I pounded her cunt, thrusting into my little girl's snatch.

"Ooh, ooh, Daddy!" she moaned. "Daddy, you got the bestiest cock in the wholey world."

"That's right!" I grinned at my daughter, reveling in her pussy.

Peach clung to me, her round boobs rubbing into my chest. Her cheek pressed against mine as she held me tight with her arms and legs. And her pussy. I savored that juicy cunt massaging me as I drove into her. I would dump so much cum into her snatch.

Just flood her with everything that I had. I groaned with each plunge of my dick. I buried into her over and over again. I loved the feel of her pussy squeezing around my dick. She held me tight with that juicy snatch.

"Ooh, ooh, Daddy," whimpered Peach into my ear. "You're fuckying me so hardy!"

"So hard," I groaned.

I thrust into her over and over again. I fucked her with hard thrusts. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I rammed into her snatch over and over again. I loved how she massaged me with that delicious twat. My nuts slapped into her.

"You're gonna pump all your cummies in me," she whimpered. "Is this how you made me in mommy's pussy?"

"Yep."

"Are you gonna make a Peach in my pussy?"

"I am going to knock you up," I growled. "Daddy's breeding his little girl."

"Ooh, ooh, yay! I wanna be preggers with your daughter, Daddy! That would be so awesomey!"

Yes, it would. I pounded my little girl hard, my nuts tightening with the need to cum in her. I would flood her with so much cum. Just pump her womb full of all my seed. I couldn't wait to knock her up. That would be hot. She gripped my cock with her tight snatch. She held me with that wonderful pussy. It was perfect.

Just amazing.

I hammered her cunt with such force. I slammed my dick into her pussy again and again. She whimpered as she gripped me with that delightful twat. Her silky walls brought me closer and closer to cumming in my little girl.

Closer and closer to breeding her.

I reveled in this delight. I pumped away at her cunt hard as she clung to me. Her fingernails raked down my back as she moaned her pleasure into my ear. Her hot twat massaged my aching dick as my nuts slapped into her taint.

"Daddy, Daddy! I'm gonna cummies!" she whimpered. "I'm gonna cummies so hardy on your biggie dick."

"Cum on Daddy's cock," I moaned, loving to say that. I was her father. She was my little girl, and her pussy would spasm around my dick. "Just explode on me!"

"Yesy yes, Daddy!" she gasped as I buried into her cunt.

Her pussy went wild around my cock. She suckled at me as I drew back, squealing out her orgasmic delight. I groaned, reveling in that hot cunt writhing around me. She felt amazing. My nuts tightened as I buried deep and hard into her twat.

I erupted.

"Daddy!" she squealed. "Daddy's jizzies in my pussy!"

My cum pumped into her pussy. I flooded her snatch with spurt after spurt of my jizz. It was incredible having all that cum flooding her twat. Pleasure slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

"You're breedying my pussy, Daddy!" she cried, her twat writhing around my dick.

"Fuck, yes!" I grunted.

I pumped more and more cum into her pussy. I filled her up with my jizz. I spurted into her over and over again. I loved the way her twat rippled around me. I shuddered as I emptied my nuts into her fertile cunt. | DING!

My phone chimed with a Bimbo App notification.

I groaned as my daughter worked out the last of my cum. She held onto me tight. I glanced at my phone on the counter by her. I grabbed it as she mewled her delight into my ear. I held it up and saw that she had hit Level 1.

And she had all the choices I had seen before--Oral Sex Bimbo, Huge Boobs Bimbo, Creampie Lover Bimbo, Anal Slut Bimbo, DP Lover Bimbo, and Spanking Slut Bimbo--but she also had a new one.

Bimbo Daughter.

I selected that one. I loved that she would officially be my bimbo-daughter. I pulled out of her cunt and wiggled out of her embrace. She panted, my cum spilling out of her pussy and dripping down her taint. It was a hot sight, but...

"Let's go tell Mommy the happy news," I said as I bought her the Lock Bimbo perk for 20 Bimbo Crystals. Now she would never fuck another man even if she was out of my sight.

"Let's go, Daddy!" Peach gasped and hopped off the counter. She ran out of the kitchen, her cute ass swaying.

I dashed after her and headed upstairs. Mom was in bed since it was still early in the morning. She opened her eyes as her daughter burst in. Mom sat up, her big boobs swaying. They were full of her breast milk still. She was lactating naturally, unlike Cherry.

"Mommy, Mommy, Daddy bred me with his biggie dick and pumped all his cummies in me and I'm his bimboy-daughter and he made me into a woman and I lovey him and his cock is the bestiest best there is!"

"Yay!" Mom squealed and threw her arms wide, inviting our daughter in for a hug.

Peach threw herself on the bed and buried her face in between Mom's breasts. Those big boobs spilled around our daughter's face. I loved the sight as I moved toward the bed. I crawled onto it, my dick so hard.

And I was hungry.

"Let's suckle from Mommy's breasts," I said as I grabbed Mom's right breast and leaned down. I swallowed her nipple.

"Ooh, breasty milk from Mommy's milkers!" my bimbo-daughter cried out. "Yummy yum num!"

She latched onto Mom's other nipple and suckled. I savored the sweet flavor of my mother's breast milk. I loved all that delight pouring into my mouth. It was so hot to experience. This was a real treat to enjoy. I gulped it down.

So did my daughter.

We both suckled from Mom. She slid her hands through our hair and held us to her nipples. I loved her fat nub between my lips. It was such a sweet treat to have my mother's breast milk flooding my mouth. I gulped it down.

"Yesy yes, drinky all my breasty milk," Mom purred. "That's so goody great. I lovey breastyfeeding my children. My son and my daughter! My daughtery granddaughter!"

I loved that I had bred my mother and fucked our daughter. Breastfeeding from Mom was the best thing to enjoy after pumping all my cum into Peach's fertile cunt. I swallowed every last drop of breast milk, savoring the cantaloupe aftertaste.

Mom groaned, her face twisting with delight. I was thrilled to have my first threesome with my bimbo-mommy and my bimbo-daughter. This was a wild moment. My dick ached as I gulped down another mouthful of breast milk.

"That's makying my pussy all tingly and wettie and juicy and wanty to cummy!" moaned Mom. "I lovey dovey lovey nursying my children!"