The Bimbo App 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to make her cum as I gulped down her breast milk. I wanted to have her howling in delight. That would be perfect. My dick was so hard, but... It was my daughter I wanted to enjoy. Especially her ass.

I had to take Peach's anal cherry. I wanted to break in all her holes and level her up. That would just be perfect. My dick was aching so badly as I gulped down a final swallow of breast milk. I ripped my mouth off Mom's pussy.

"Your mommy needs to cum," I told my daughter, my hands sliding down her lower back to cup her rump. I squeezed Peach's ass. "You want to be a good daughter and lick her pussy, right?"

She popped her mouth off Mom's nipple and gasped, "Of coursey I do, Daddy!" She licked her lips. "I wanna be the bestiest besty best bimboy-daughter there is!"

"Yay!" Mom squealed, clapping her hands together. "My bimboy-daughter's gonna licky up my pussy and make me all cummies!"

"Damn right she is," I growled. I gave Peach's ass another squeeze. "You get to licking your mother, Peach, and I'll fuck your ass. Good daughters take their daddy's cocks up the ass!"

"Ooh, ooh, I'm learnying so muchy much from you, Daddy!" Peach squealed. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I savored the sweet flavor of Mom's breast milk on our daughter's lips. Peach thrust her tongue into my mouth. She was a great kisser. A damned amazing one. I groaned, my tongue dancing with hers as she melted my bones.

I knew I would have a huge orgasm fucking her asshole. Her tight, virgin sphincter would swallow my cock. I would pound her while she devoured her mother's cunt. Just the idea had my dick throbbing hard. I broke the kiss, stroking her cheek.

"Start licking your mother's cunt, Peach," I said.

"Ooh, righty, Daddy!" She giggled. "I fowgot! Silly billy me!"

She spun on the bed, bouncing on her knees, and bent over. She thrust her rump at me as she buried her face into her mother's blonde bush. Mom gasped, her big boobs jiggling. She shuddered as our bimbo-daughter devoured that delicious cunt.

I was so glad to have a Breeder Bimbo for my mother. She quivered, her hand grabbing the back of our daughter's head, forcing Peach to keep licking that succulent snatch. Not that my bimbo-daughter would stop licking. She would feast on that cunt until Mom drowned her.

And she probably would keep licking until Hell froze over unless someone distracted her.

I loved bimbos so much. They were such simple, loving creatures.

I pressed my dick into Peach's butt-crack. I slid down and down until I found her asshole. I pushed against her, wanting to just ram to the hilt in her. I drilled against her, loving the way her anal sheath stretched and stretched around my cock. That was fantastic.

She moaned, her anal ring stretching to take my dick. I loved the feel of her asshole widening to swallow me. I pushed harder and popped into her bowels. She whimpered into our mother's pussy as I sank into her virgin bowels.

"Ooh, ooh, Daddy's in my buttyhole, Mommy!" my daughter moaned.

"Yesy he is, sweetie pumpkin pie!" Mom groaned. "And you're lickying my pussy. Just lappying away like a goody daughter! Just like your biggie sister Cherry does."

"I'm doing as goody as Cherry?" gasped Peach in utter delight, her bowels clamping down around my cock. "Did you heary, Daddy! I'm doing as goody as Cherry!"

"You definitely are," I groaned, bottoming out in her tight and velvety asshole. "You're doing amazing, Peach. Proud of you!"

"Yay, Daddy!"

I couldn't help but smile at my air-headed daughter's simple delight in all of this. She was such a delicious treat. I drew back my cock, savoring the way that she held my dick with her tight bowels. She gripped me tight. Pleasure swept through me. A wondrous delight that washed such pleasure through my body. I groaned and buried back into her bowels.

I plowed to the hilt in her anal sheath. I savored the way my nuts slapped into her taint. She groaned, squeezing her bowels down around my dick. She held me tight with that wonderful asshole of hers. I reveled in pounding my daughter's asshole.

I fucked her hard. Fast. She squealed in our mother's pussy, feasting with hunger. Mom groaned, leaned back on her pillows. Her big tits swayed. Delight played across her face. Such joy shone in her eyes as she enjoyed getting her twat devoured.

"Oh, oh, Eric, she's all eatying my pussy and lickying my pussy and makying me feels goody great!" My bimbo-mom beamed at me. "I'm gonna have huge cummies, Eric, honey! Our sweetie and goody and lappy daughter is gonna make me explodery!"

"That's right," I groaned, slamming into my daughter's asshole. "She's going to make us both cum, Mom! We're both going to explode!"

"Yay!" Mom squealed.

"I'll make you both cummies," Peach promised. "Crossy my heart and hopey to cry!"

Well, that was close enough. I didn't correct my daughter as I savored her velvety asshole around my dick. She squeezed me with that wonderful backdoor. I pounded her with all my might, my nuts slapping into her taint. My daughter's butt-cheeks jiggled.

She moaned louder and louder into our mother's pussy. I stroked my daughter's sides as I buried to the hilt in her asshole. The pressure in my nuts swelled. I would have a huge orgasm and flood her bowels with all my cum.

Mom bit her lower lip. She undulated there as she pressed our daughter's face into that delicious snatch. She rubbed Peach up and down. I knew my Mom was hurtling toward her orgasm. She would have a huge one.

A big burst of delight.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody greaty good!" Mom moaned. "Oh, Peach, honey bunny pumpkin pie! My sweetie treaty daughtery delight! I'm gonna cummies. Oh, yesy, I am!"

"Cummies, Mommy!" squealed Peach, her bowels clamping down hard on my dick.

I buried into her asshole and savored that tight sheath around me. It was spectacular. I plowed to the hilt in her asshole. I loved the way she massaged me with that wonderful hole. I was so close to cumming.

Mom squealed out in rapture. Her big tits heaved as she came first. Her passion echoed through the bedroom while she drowned my daughter in pussy cream. Peach licked and lapped at her. I just knew my daughter was drinking that wonderful cream.

"Mommy's cummy juices!" gasped Peach. "Yay!"

"Mommy's cummying so hardy!" Mom gasped, her body trembling. "Peach! My sweetie yummy Peachypie!"

I slammed to the hilt in my daughter's asshole. She squealed, "Daddy!"

Her asshole convulsed around my cock. I groaned, drawing back my dick. Her anal sheath spasmed around me. She suckled at me. Nursing at my cock with her velvety sheath. It was wondrous having her bowels rippling around my rod. I plowed to the hilt in her.

"Fuck!" I groaned and plowed to the hilt in Peach's asshole. "Yes!"

I erupted into my little girl's asshole. I flooded my bimbo-daughter's bowels with all my jizz. The pleasure slammed through me. Sparks flared across my vision. I groaned with each eruption. Each blast of cum sent more pleasure shooting through me.

I groaned with excitement, savoring this wondrous delight shooting through me. It was perfect. Just wondrous to experience. I grunted with each eruption. I pumped my jizz into her asshole. I filled her to the brim with all my spunk. It was wild.

Just amazing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, spurting more and more of my spunk into her bowels.

"Daddy's cummies!" my daughter squealed. "I have all of Daddy's cummies in me!"

"Yay!" Mom cheered as she trembled.

I pumped more and more of my cum into my daughter's asshole. She rippled around me, sucking at me in such a wondrous way. It was a powerful moment. I groaned as I erupted one last blast into her asshole. I savored that bliss.

"Damn," I groaned, the pleasure sweeping through me. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so fucking good."

"It's so goody great, Daddy!" my little girl moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's just so wondermus!"

"And you know what good girls do after their daddy fucks them in the ass?" I asked Peach.

"I don't Daddy." She lifted her head from her mother's pussy and looked over her shoulder at me. "What? What? What? Tell me!"

"Mommy knows." I winked at Mom. "Right."

"Umm..." Her face scrunched real tight. "Tina... She... She... She always wants your cock cleany! Ooh, ooh, we have to get Tina in here to sucky your dickie clean!"

"I'll go get her, Daddy!" Peach cried and crawled off my dick. She scrambled toward the edge of the bed, but I caught her and pulled her up short. She blinked her big, blue eyes at me. "Daddy?"

"You don't have to get your future step-mother to suck my dick clean," I said. "You can do it. You and Mommy can work together to clean my dick."

"Ooh, ooh, we can!" Mom clapped her hands together. "I fowgot how yummy nummy a dirty wirty dickie is. You'll lovey it, Peachypie! Just lovey it!"

"I know I will, Mommy!" My daughter smacked her lips, staring down at my cock. She and her mother had identical looks of lust in their eyes.

I smiled at that and slipped off the bed. I backed up, both of them following me. They crawled off, a bimbo-mom and bimbo-daughter advancing together, their eyes locked on my dirty dick. I reached the door and stopped there, the other bimbos in the house still asleep.

The two bimbos pounced.

I shuddered as their lips kissed at the base of my cock. They both licked my dirty dick together, lapping off Peach's sour musk. Their wet tongues climbed higher and higher. A wave of heat rushed through me as they slid their tongues over my crown.

I groaned at that. A wave of heat rushed through me as they both swirled their tongues around my dick. They felt amazing. I loved how they did that. A shiver rushed through me as they attacked me again, their tongues sweeping around my cock.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy, Daddy's cock tastes all earthy and dirty!" Peach said. "Why?"

"Because he fucked your cutie butty!" Mom purred. "Right?" She glanced up at me for confirmation.

"Yep," I said. "You're licking me clean, remember."

They both giggled like they had forgotten. Such simple creatures. They returned to licking at me, bimbo-mother and daughter tag-teaming me. I shuddered as they reached my crown again, half-kissing me, half-cleaning my dick. It was a beautiful moment of family bonding.

I slid my hand through both their blonde tresses as they loved the crown of my dick. They licked at it and suckled on the sides with their soft lips. I loved how they both nibbled on it between their innocent giggles of delight.

Then Peach swallowed my cock.

"Goody girl," Mom purred. "That's how you be a goody great bimboy-daughter to my hunky son!"

"God, yes," I groaned as my bimbo-daughter slid her lips down my shaft. She suckled with such passion on my cock. It was fantastic having her do that. "Suck your daddy's dick clean!"

"Sucky nucky lucky ducky, Peachypie!" Mom cheered, bouncing in place. Her big tits heaved in such an exciting way as Peach kept sucking on me.

She nursed with passion on my cock. It was an excellent delight having my daughter polish my dick. She was so good at it. Just so amazing at sucking my rod. She polished my dirty dick with her hunger. She worshiped me. It was fantastic.

I loved having her work that hot mouth up and down my dick. It was a beautiful sensation. I loved it so much. I hurtled toward that special moment. But I needed them both to suck my dick. I couldn't let Peach be selfish.

"You have to share with your mother and my other bimbos," I said. "When two bimbo-sluts suck my dick, they pass it back and forth until I cum all over their faces."

"Yesy yes," Mom said, nodding her head almost sagely. Her solemn expression was ruined by the big smile on her lips. "That's righty right. You listen to your daddy-brother and let me sucky his dick!"

Peach popped her lips off and said, "Okey-dokey, Mommy! Daddy! I'm a goody bimboy-slutty daughter!"

"That's right," I groaned as Mom swallowed my cock. I savored that wonderful warmth engulfing my dick. Mom had the best mouth.

She suckled on me with force. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was just amazing having her work her mouth up and down my dick. She bobbed her head. She slid her lips up and down my cock, nursing hard.

Peach trembled there, licking her lips, her blue eyes so eager. Our mom swirled her tongue around my cock, driving me wild. She knew what she was doing as she suckled on me. My nuts tightened as Mom polished my pole.

Then she popped her lips off and said, "Your turny, Peachypie!"

"Yay!" Peach squealed and swallowed my cock.

I shuddered as my bimbo-daughter took over that delight again. Her warm mouth felt fantastic on my dick. I was in heaven having her suckling on me. She nursed with all her might on my cock. She drove me wild with that delicious mouth.

It was perfect. Just an absolute blast having her nursing in me like that. She passed me off to our bimbo-mother. They were such delicious sluts. They drove me wild, bringing me closer and closer to that amazing moment.

Back and forth. Bimbo-mommy to bimbo-daughter and back again. Their warm mouths loved my dick. I groaned, gripping their blonde strands. My nuts twitched as they passed me back, drool dripping down their chin.

"I lovey Daddy's cock, Mommy!" Peach squealed as our bimbo-mother suckled on my dick.

"Ooh, ooh, that's it, Peachypie, make your daddy cummy on our faces," Mom purred as our bimbo-daughter nursed on my cock.

I groaned, the pressure building and building as they loved me. They were both so excellent at this. Both were amazing at sucking my cock. I loved every last second of their delight. It was a perfect treat to enjoy. I hurtled toward my climax.

They suckled on me in turns, back and forth. Their tongues stroked around the crown of my cock. Their lips massaged the sensitive tip. My nuts tightened as they both stared up at me with their blue eyes brimming with lust.

"Shit, I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

"Stop suckying and start beggying for your Daddy's cummies!" Mom squealed as Peach nursed on my cock. "Cummy on our face, Eric!"

Peach ripped her mouth off my cock, Mom's hand stroking up and down my shaft. "Daddy! Daddy! Cummy on our cutie faces! Pleasey please!"

I erupted.

My cum spurted over and over across their faces. The pleasure slammed into my mind. It was incredible to unload on them. I savored the pleasure shooting out of me. I groaned with each blast of cum that erupted from my dick. I hosed them down, coating them in my spunk.

It was an incredible rush to paint them in all my cum. I spurted again and again. I erupted over and over, loving this pleasure so much. I shuddered with each burst of cum. It was fantastic. Such a bliss to have erupting from me.

I coated them in jizz. Just covered them in my spunk. They giggled and laughed as they turned and started licking each other's faces. I grunted, splashing their cheeks with my final blast of cum. I felt so good. Just so amazing.

The door burst open. "I sensed naughty joyfuly joy in here!"

Tina darted in, naked save for her nurse's cap. The halo glowing about her face was dazzling. My bimbo-priestess and bimbo-fiancee gasped. She dropped to her knees before me and joined the licking of my cum, sharing it with them.

Then she squeaked, "Peach! Peach! You're all growny up! That means I can lick your pussy and you can lick mine!"

"Yay!" my bimbo-daughter squealed. "Momma Tina, I wanna do that! Let's make each other cummy!"

Damn, I was glad that Peach had come of age and was my bimbo-daughter.

* * *

Peach Murphy

I was so happy gladdy joyfully happy as I settled down on Momma Tina's face, rubbing my hot cunny on her lips. I leaned over and gleefully buried my lips into her nummy cunty twat. Her nummy and spicy and juicy pussy juices were so wondermus to taste.

Daddy and Mommy were watching us. It was so amazeballs. I was so gladdy they were seeing me doing this. I stroked up and down Momma Tina's pussy slit. From her clitty to her taint. I gathered up her spicy juices.

And she did the samey thingie to me.

Her tongue felt so awesomey as she lapped at my cuntylips. She stroked up and down them, sending tingly delight sweeping through me. I moaned into her pussy, squirming on her. I smeared Daddy's cummies on her pussy.

Then I licked up the salty delighty treat.

It was so hottie lappying up Daddy's cum from Momma Tina's vulva. I stroked my tongue over her flesh, gathering up his yummy jizzies. But they were soon all gone. I had none left to smear on her cunty any longer.

So I just licked at her with hunger. I wanty to make her cummy.

She did the same to me. Her tongue felt so awesomey stroking up and down my slit. She brushed my clitty. My little button purred. I did, too. Into her pussy. I thrust my tongue into her snatch and swirlyed all around.

I bet Daddy took her cherry, too. Popped her like me. Yay.

"Peach!" moaned Momma Tina. "You're such a goody girl. The Lordy blessy you and help you make me cummy hard and let me make you cummy hard. Ameny!"

"Ameny!" I purred.

We both thrust our tongues into the other's pussies. It was so neaty. I shuddered as she was all swirlying about in each other. I trembled on her, my boobies rubbing into her stomach. My nipples tingled, shooting naughty delights to my cunty hole.

Her tongue felt so goody great in my pussy. She danced it about in me, making me moan into her cuntyhole. It felt so great good in me. I was so happy with her tongue teasing my twat as I did the same to her snatch.

"That is hot to watch," Daddy groaned.

"Yesy yes!" Mom squealed.

I shuddered, so gladly I was making Daddy happy while making Momma Tina happy and she made me happy. It was so much happiness being madey. That was awesomey. I loveyed it so much. Especially with my tongue in Momma Tina's spicy pussy.

She was so yummy.

I swirlyed my tongue all about in her pussy, stroking her silky walls. I squirmed on her face, my clitty throbbing. It was just itchying to be lickeyed and suckyed and played with by Momma Tina. I wanted her to do that oh so muchy much and...

A brillianty idea hit me. If I played with her clitty, she would feel how greaty it was and play with mine. I was so smarty smart. I squealed in delight and licked at her little bud. I stroked over that wondermus nubbin, stroking her.

She gasped, "Peach! Yesy yes! That's so good! Ameny!"

She found my clitty and licked it. She stroked over my wondermus button, pressing it with her tongue. Such joy bursty in me. It all sizzled through my pussy, almost setting my orgasm off. I wanted to cummy so baddie.

I suckled on her clitty. She nursed on mine. We both moaned, squirming together. My cummies swelled in me as her soft lips nibbled on my bud. I stroked hers with my tongue, loving the feel of her. Then I suckled on her hardy.

I wanted her to bursty with me.

We suckedy so hard on each other's clitties until we both squealed in delighty.

My pussy spasmed so wildly as I orgasmed on Momma Tina's face, drowning her in my hot juicy cream. Her spicy delighty passion gushed out and flooded my mouth. That was so yummy. Lickedy and lappyed them up as I squirmed on her, squealing out my pleasures.

All those wondermus waves of delight washed through me. I shuddered on Momma Tina, lickying at her snatch. Momma Tina lappyed at my pussy. She stroked through my cuntylips, sending such delighty joy surging through me.

"Ooh, ooh, Momma Tina!" I squealed.

"Peach! Peach!" moaned Momma Tina. "The Lordy has blessedy us with cummies! Ameny!"

"Ameny!" I gasped into her pussy. I licked up all her juices I could. It was just so yummy. I was so happy as I shuddered with her.

She licked at my pussy as I lapped at her cunty hole. I gathered up all her spicy juicy cream. It was so wondermus to makey love with Daddy's wifey. My step-mommy was so awesomey. She stroked her tongue through my naughty pussy lips. I was so happy.