The Bimbo App 30

Story Info
The bimbo-bride is eager to share herpassion with her hubby!
7.6k words
4.4
9.1k
10

Part 36 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bimbo Bride's Loving Passion

Eric Murphy

I stood at the altar in my tuxedo, nervous and excited. I don't know why I was nervous. I knew that my bimbo-bride wouldn't run away. She loved me. Hell, we had the kinkiest threesome in the world to prove it. Two Tinas had appeared through... magic.

I glanced at the audience. There wasn't that many guests. Dad had flown in with his bimbos, including my step-mom and the waitress we'd enjoyed that day at lunch. He also had several bimbo-secretaries. Mom was looking so beautiful in her low-cut dress. She was smiling and dabbing her eyes. She sat by Mrs. Waters who was doing the same. They held hands, their tits almost spilling out of their dresses.

A pair of bimbo-mommies eager to see their children wed.

Mrs. Juarez wasn't in the audience since the goddess-bimbo would be officiating the wedding. I mean, she floated and glowed now. Her "miracle" allowed the other Tina to appear for that brief time. She was smiling naked, draped in flowers. She looked so sexy there.

Part of me wanted to bow down and worship her pussy. She had that effect on me. I had no idea what it was like to worship her at one of her "shrines," the gloryholes that she manifested at during the weekdays. The offerings people gave her were incredible and were the reason I was a millionaire.

There were perks to owning a goddess-whore. Definitely perks.

The angelic porn star Chloe Hart was my best bimbo. She stood at my side, her angelic wings rustling as she bounced on the balls of her feet. Her presence was soothing and gave me a hardon. Well, that was the perils of owning a bimbo harem.

I was always hard.

Cherry was waiting up at the altar, too. She was Tina's bimbo-of-honor. My busty sister quivered, her huge tits lifted by the purple corset she wore. Milk dripped from her nipples as she smiled at me. She rubbed her hands together.

"Wedding nedding wedding!" she sang as she squirmed. "Lucky day, happy day, wappy nappy lappy day!"

Typical bimbo nonsense. I had grown used to it.

My bimbo-daughter Peach was the flower girl, and looked so cute as she headed up the altar throwing petals as she skipped along. She was daddy's good girl. It said so on her tramp stamp. She was skipping along, humming and looking so happy.

Mrs. Mayers came behind her. I made her the ring bearer. She moved solemnly for a few steps before she started giggling and holding up her pillow with the rings attached to it. She did a pirouette as she approached the altar.

"Daddy!" Peach said as she reached us, throwing flowers in the air. "Yay!"

I smiled at her as she joined her Aunt Cherry. My daughter wore a matching corset, her shaved pussy dripping with her excitement. She was such a good girl. Mrs. Mayers joined my side in a matching corset, a large grin on her face.

Maggie Storm sat in the audience in her genie garb. She was cross-legged and looked ready to wiggle her nose and grant a wish. It wasn't much of an audience, but I didn't have any friends. I didn't care. This was all for Tina. She deserved a proper wedding. In a church. With bunting draping everything and flowers lining the aisle to the altar. The church might be mostly empty, but everyone here was family.

The music started up. The classic wedding march. Tina appeared with her father. He was still a happy cuckold, wearing a suit today as he escorted his daughter up the aisle to me. I hardly noticed him as Tina's dress took my breath away.

"Ooh, ooh, my little girly is so beawitful!" Mrs. Waters gasped, clapping her hands together.

"So beawitful and gorgeumus!" Mom said.

Yes, she was. I hadn't seen her wedding dress. It was virginal white and deliciously slutty, her red hair standing out as it spilled over her bare shoulders. Her hands were cuffed before her, the silver gleaming as she held her flowers. The silk fabric of her dress was cut so low that her breasts were out and bouncing. They looked so delicious as they quivered, cupped in the lace of her dress. Cradled. The skirt was open in the front, too, revealing that she was sans panties, her twat shaved and dripping. She had heels and thigh-highs, all white, of course. The train of her dress dragged behind her as she walked forward with her daddy.

Even through the gauzy haze of her wedding veil, I could tell my Tina was smiling.

Dad grinned at me and looked back at my bimbo-bride. He wanted her, of course, but Tina was locked to me. She shone with her own halo of light that added to her beauty. She grew brighter and brighter the closer she came.

My dick was so hard.

"Ooh, ooh, isn't she cutie and gorgeousy and hottie, honey?" Mrs. Waters asked her husband. "She's so preggers, too. We're both preggers with Eric's babies! Isn't that amazeying!"

They both were? When did Mrs. Waters get pregnant? And how could she know it was mine? That woman fucked so many men. She had dozens of gangbang videos up on BimboVids that proved just how much of a whore she was.

Then my bimbo-bride was here, grinning at me. "I'm gonna marry you, Eric! Yesy yes, I am! I lovey you!"

I smiled as her dad handed her off to me. I shook his hand. "I know you'll take good care of her and my wife!"

I nodded to him. "Go sit by your whore. I'll probably let her suck you off. Maybe even let you slip your dick in your wife's pussy."

"That would be amazing," he said. "I'm so broke. She releases so many videos, and I have to buy them all."

Such a cuck.

I nodded to Mr. Waters as he retreated. I took his bimbo-daughter's hands, the cuffs rattling. She beamed at me, trembling there. Her round boobs jiggled in the lace cup of her bodice. She looked her up and down, wanting to just ravish her here.

"Oh, yay, we are gatheredy here," said bimbo-goddess Mrs. Juarez, her golden light shinning on me and my bride, "for the wondermus union of Eric, Master of the Bimbos and Lord of my Goddess Pussy, with Tina, my adowable and loveying priestess in holy mattressmony." The goddess-bimbo looked so solemn as she spoke. That strange, aloof yet empty-headed expression that she had now that she was divine. "For mawriage is a beawitful thingie, and I'm so happy and gleefully and thrilly that they have come together in lovey love to unite as one."

She nodded, her big boobs swaying before her. The flowers she wore, like Hawaiian leis, quivered over her large tits. They were gorgeous. She was stunning as she floated there. She spread her arms wide, smiling now.

"So let us all be super happy for them for, yay, they have walkedy through shadows to be here and have loveyed each other forsooth long." She lowered her hands. "Mawriage is super sacred. A union of man and bimbo. For they come together in passion and gasping and orgasms and make babies and there is a baby in Tina's little womb all cutie in there and she loveys her man, and loveys her, so it is only righty right that they be unionized in holy mattressmony."

It was an attempt at a sermon.

"I was once mawried, but then I assented into goddessiness and am all Holy and I am only married to my Lordy and Mastery, but I am not his wifey wife like Tina will be. I'm his goddess-bimbo and shine glory throughouty the world. So as his goddessy-wife, I can make Tina into his really-wife and she'll always lovey him and fucky him and cummy on his cock. So sayeth me, the Goddessy Lady of the Worldy."

I nodded. She was married to me? She wasn't wearing her wedding ring. Should I stop calling her Mrs. Juarez? What happened with her husband? Did he know his wife had ascended to goddesshood and divorced him? I supposed a bimbo-goddess could just do that.

"Now for the sacredy vows and the wedding ringy dings!" the goddess said. "For so did I proclaim that if you lovey your girl, then put a ringy on her finger and maketh her yoursie yours!"

Mrs. Mayers squealed and handed me the rings. I passed one to Tina to put on my finger before I held her left hand and brought her wedding band to her digit. Her engagement ring gleamed on her finger, sparkling with that big diamond.

I smiled at Tina.

She drew in a deep breath and said, "I, Tina Waters, pledge to be your loving bimbo-wife priestess-slut wifey-lover wife forever and ever and do whatever you want and to suck your dick clean after you fuck any woman in the ass and to be yours for all times."

I was surprised by how little bimbo-speak there was in it. She had tried her best.

I slipped the ring on her fingers. She squealed in delight bouncing up and down. Her tits jiggled so deliciously as she did that. Her red hair swayed beneath her veil while her green eyes shone. She was so gorgeous.

Then it was my turn. I held out my left hand and she pressed the ring to my finger. I took a deep breath, making sure that I had all those things she called herself straight and pledged my vow to Tina Waters.

"I, Eric, Murphy, pledge to love my bimbo-wife priestess-slut wifey-lover wife, to cherish her, protect her, comfort her, fuck her horny brains out, and to treasure her forever."

"Eric! I lovey you!" she squealed and slipped on the ring.

"And now for the nipple clamps of submissive sluttiness," said Mrs. Juarez. She clasped her hands before her tits. "Yay they do symbolmiser that Tina is a kinky bondage-whore who doth love being spanked and whipped and fuckyed in the ass while tied all up in ropes as she submities to her Master and Husband. For she hath a naughty cunt that dothy love the pain!"

I took the gold nipple clamps from Mrs. Mayers next. Each one was topped with diamonds. Tina quivered in anticipation. She arched her back, thrusting her titties and her hard, pink nipples forward. She quivered there, her handcuffs rattling. Her wedding ring sparkled.

I opened the jaws of the first one and engulfed her right nipple. I released it.

"Ooh, ooh that hurties so goody great!" she squealed, bouncing up and down.

"She's so cutie," Cherry said, milk dripping from her nipples.

A loud sob came from the audience. Her mother was weeping happily now. She was leaning against her husband as she did it. His arm was around her waist as he watched me open the second nipple clamp. His eyes were misty, too.

I nodded to Mr. Waters then clamped his daughter's other nipple with the golden clamp.

"Eric!" squealed my bimbo-bride, both her nipples adorned with the painful clamps. She shuddered there, her round tits jiggling. The clamps waved before her, sparkling in the light. Tears beaded her eyes. "I'm your bimboy-painy-slutty wifey forever and ever and ever!"

"Yay, even in the afterylife, you shall be his bimboy-painy-slutty wifey," said the bimbo-goddess. "With the power investied in me by my diviney beauty, I pronounce you man and wifey-wife!" Her glow shone bright, engulfing us. "You may now kissy your slutty-bimboy-slavey wife!"

I lifted my bride's veil. She threw her arms up and hooked her bound hands over the back of my head. She pulled me down. I kissed her with such passion. She melted to me as all the bimbos clapped and squealed and shrieked in joy. My father clapped.

I was just so happy. My tongue thrust into her mouth as my hands slid down the back of her dress to squeeze her ass through the silky skirt. She trembled against me, her tongue dancing in my mouth. She tasted so sweet. So delicious.

I wanted to keep kissing her. I never wanted to stop. I loved Tina. Mrs. Tina Murphy. She quivered against me, the nipple clamps pressing against my chest. She whimpered into my lips as the applause kept thundering.

"I presenty to you Mr. and Mrs. Eric Murphy," my goddess-bimbo said. "Aren't they just adwoable. Yay, I proclaim that Eric and Tina are always adowable and cutie cute. Now for the eating of the bride's pussy as she doth pleasure her goddess's cunty twat with her lovey dovey tongue! Thus, will I blessy her with my diviney pussy cream and bathey her in all my lovey passion!"

Tina broke the kiss. "I'm Mrs. Eric Murphy now! Yay! Yay! Yay!"

"Yes, you are, Mrs. Murphy," I said, grinning at her. "Now there's a horny goddess that wants to bathe you in her blessed cunt cream."

"She does!" Tina grinned at me. "I lovey you so much, Eric. I truly, really do. The really me is so happy in me. And the bimboy me is so fully joyfully!"

"Right," I said as I ducked my head low so she could lift her bound wrists over my head. I picked her up in my arms. She was so light.

The bimbos were all clapping. My angel had her wings spread wide and was singing. Cherry bounced up and down with Peach, the pair of them squealing. Then kissing. Their lips melted together. My daughter and my sister pressed tight.

"Eaty her pussy, Eric!" Mrs. Mayers said, a big grin on her face.

I glanced back at Mom and Mrs. Waters. They were both standing up with Maggie Storm and rushing up to join my other bimbos. Dad was getting a blowjob from one of his secretaries with my step-mom snuggled up against him, such an empty-headed smile on her lips.

I got to fuck her once. That had been great. Shame she was locked now.

Dad nodded to me.

I had his approval. I felt so great as I sat my bimbo-bride down on the white altar. It was big enough for her to lay on with her legs dangling over the side. The goddess-bimbo floated up into the air and landed straddling Tina.

"I blessy your union with my pussy creamy juices!" the bimbo-goddess proclaimed then planted her cunt on her bimbo-priestess's mouth. "Ooh, ooh, such a greaty good high priestessy slut! You mawried such a goody great woman, Master!"

"I know," I said. "Thank you for blessing us, Goddess Esmerelda."

It was strange using her first name, but if she had divorced her husband behind my back, then I should call her that. She beamed at me, and pressed her hands tight before her like she was in prayer. She moaned in delight, though, grinding her snatch on my bimbo-wife's face.

I stroked up her stocking-glad thighs as I leaned in to feast on her shaved cunt. The spicy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I loved that aroma. I savored it as I buried my face into her snatch and started feasting on her cunt.

"Eric!" she squealed into the goddess's cunt. "Ooh, ooh, Eric, I lovey you!"

"Yesy she does for so it is written in the stars that Tina is your lovey dovey wifey-slut!" Goddess Esmerelda said. "Ooh, ooh, yes, yes, so lovey-dovey as she doth eaty my pussy!"

I grinned into my wife's snatch. I rubbed my face into her cunt juices, reveling in how good she smelled. I lapped at her cunt. She squeezed her thighs around my head. She held me to her pussy as I licked at her with hunger.

She moaned into the goddess's cunt. Esmerelda glowed brightly as she quivered there, her big boobs swaying. I loved watching those golden-brown tits jiggling as I tongued Tina's pussy. I licked up and down her slit, brushing her clit.

"Eric!" she squealed. "My hubby!" Her hands shot down, her cuffs rattling. She grabbed the back of my head, holding me to her cunt. "Ooh, ooh, such a goody great hubby for eatying my pussy and lovey doveying my cunty hole!"

"I'll always love your pussy," I growled and thrust my tongue into her twat.

She gasped as I did that. I swirled around in her, loving her. Her spicy juices soaked my tongue. I loved her flavor snatch. I feasted on her, wanting to make her cum. I wanted my new bimbo-bride to drown me in all her passion.

I stroked her thighs clad in her silky nylons as I feasted on her. She moaned, her boobs jiggling. Her nipple clamps sparkled. I loved seeing those adorning her breasts. She whimpered into the goddess's pussy.

"Eric! Eric!" my bride moaned. "You're so greaty good at eatying my pussy and makying my cunny feel all awesomey and amazeying and wondermus!"

"Yesy, yes, for sooth you musty make your wifey cum for it doth be thine husbandly duty!" the goddess purred, her big boobs jiggling.

"Ameny!" squealed my wife as my tongue danced over her clitty. "And it's my wifely duty to sucky his dick and give him anally fun and milky out all his cummies from his balls, righty?"

"Thou arty correct, my cunty-loveying priestess!"

I flicked my tongue around Tina's clit as she squealed her delight into the goddess's divine bimbo-cunt. My dick was so hard. Everyone was watching and moaning. The other bimbos were doing naughty things to each other. I could tell how they moaned and giggled and shrieked.

I loved it. they were all around me. My family. I would probably get more bimbos in the future, but these were the first ones. The ones that would always be so special to me. I suckled hard on Tina's clit, loving having a harem of bimbos.

I was such a lucky guy to get that app.

The goddess-bimbo shuddered on my new wife's face. Her back arched, thrusting those big boobs out. Her glow grew brighter. The bimbos squealed around us as they bathed in that heavenly light. Esmerelda moaned louder and louder.

She was going to cum so hard on Tina's face. I loved watching those big boobs quivering as I suckled on Tina's clit. I nibbled on her, loving how she quivered. Her round tits jiggled, her nipple clamps waving.

"Ooh, ooh, you're such a goody great priestessy-bimbo!" whimpered Esmerelda. "Ooh, ooh, it's just so goody! I'm dothy abouty to cummy!"

"Ooh, ooh, cummies!" Tina moaned. "Me, toosies! I'm gonna cummies, too!"

I suckled hard on her clit. She groaned, her thighs gripping the side of my head. It was just so hot to flick my tongue over her bud. Esmerelda moaned louder. The goddess-bimbo swayed there, her black hair spilling around her beatific face.

She arched her back and squealed in delight. Her light shone through the church. Bimbos gasped around us, all cumming as they bathed in her radiance. The goddess-bimbo's blessing warmed my skin as I suckled on Tina's clit.

"Ooh, ooh, my lovey dovey hubby!" gasped Tina. Her pussy gushed juices that bathed my mouth.

I licked them up, lapping up all her spicy flood. It was just an incredible rush to bathe in my new bride's passion. I made her cum. It was so hot making a bimbo squeal in delight. As she drowned in the goddess's pussy cream, I lapped up her passion.

"Eric! Eric!" cried my bimbo-bride.

"Yesy, yes, Eric!" the bimbo-goddess purred. "Ooh, ooh, lovey your bride and fucky her and make her all happy for she doth be thine wifey wife! Ameny!"

"Ameny!" squealed Tina as I licked and lapped at her cunt. I stroked up those folds. "Ooh, I'm your wifey, Eric! Me!"

"Yesy, you are, honey," Mrs. Waters moaned.

Esmerelda lifted off my wife's face and floated to the side. I loved watching that as I licked at my bride's pussy. Tina quivered, her boobs jiggling. I loved the way the diamonds sparkled on her nipple clamps. She licked her lips as her mother mounted the altar.

"Oh, my baby girly girl is all mawried and a wifey like me and now Eric's my son and I get to fuck my son and my daughter and all those men at the club and be a big whorey wife and my hubby is a cuckoldy and he jerkies his dick to me fuckying others and I lovey this day!" Mrs. Waters squealed all in one breath. It was impressive.

She planted her brown bush on her daughter's face. My new wife licked at my mother-in-law's cunt, the incestuous sight a delight. I rose as Mom came up behind me and hugged me. She slid her hands around to my crotch and squeezed my dick.

"Ooh, ooh, fucky my new daughter with your biggie cock, Eric, honey," she cooed. "You're so handsomy and she's so beawitful and you won't be a meany and leavey her to fuck other whores because you own all your whores. Like me! I'm your mommy-whore!"

"Yes, you are," I groaned as she undid my cummerbund and threw that to the side. "You're my mommy-whore, and I won't ever throw Tina aside because she's not a frigid, harping bitch like you used to be."

"Righty! I'm a lovey dovey slutty bimboy whore for my son and his hugey dick now!" Mom said it with such pride as she opened my fly and reached in. "Mmm, I lovey this biggie cock with all my hearty. I'm your bimboy-mommy-whore until the day I die."