The Bimbo App 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina!"

I flooded her with spurt after spurt of cum. The pleasure shot through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I loved the feel of her sucking on my dick. It was just amazing to have all that cum spurting out of my cock.

I erupted again and again, loving this pleasure. It was fantastic to enjoy. A big smile spread on my lips. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned as the ecstasy swept through my body while my bimbo-bride gulped down my cum.

"Damn, Tina!" I groaned.

She gulped down my cum. She swallowed every drop. Such joy shone in her eyes as she did it. I loved that so much. I groaned at how amazing it felt to have her gulping down my jizz. All that heat swept through me.

"Fuck," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's so good!"

She gulped down the last of my cum and ripped her mouth off my cock. She stood, licking her lips. Her eyes were so dewy with joy. She threw her cuffed hands over my head to hug me and pull me against her.

"I lovey you with all my hearty," she purred. "Eric, it beats and beats and beats with such joy!"

I smiled and kissed her.

I held my bride, the orgy raging around us. It was amazing. We would have a wild day, and the honeymoon would be spectacular. I savored this kiss, so thankful that I was chosen to be the first user of the Bimbo App.

I had no idea I would be this lucky.

* * *

The Figure watched, a smile on its lips. Programming was so much fun, and it had ideas for other variations of the app. His beta user would also be in for a surprise when he moved into the mansion. The app would have an upgrade.

The Figure nodded. There was so much fun to be had. Bimbo Apps. Social media hacks. Free-use devices. Enchanted clothing. Even corrupted diaries. So many ways to corrupt all these parallel realities.

So long as it had new ideas and new worlds to play in, the fun would never end.

The END of The Bimbo App

Eric and his Bimbos will return in Bimbos In Paradise!