The Bimbo App Bimbo Ex-Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
A man bimbofies his cheating ex-wife!
7.6k words
4.48
34.9k
59

Part 37 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Busty Cheating Ex

Bill Crest

I jumped into the cab of my truck. My gaze flicked to the front door, my hands gripping the steering wheel. The vinyl covering creaked as my fists twisted on it. I should have decked that little fucker in there who bimbofied my daughter, Barbie.

I should have broken his damned nose, but...

There was nothing I could do about Barbie being a whore now. She was lost. Hell, I had paid all the spare cash I had to ram my cock into her pussy and dump my cum into her mouth, pussy, and asshole. I had enjoyed Barbie way more than any father could.

I had used her.

I was fucking weak.

I couldn't do anything about my baby girl. She had turned into a whore. Not surprising given who her mother was. There was a whore. A fucking cheating slut who couldn't keep her thighs closed. At least Barbie had the excuse of being turned into an air-headed bimbo by the App.

I had three ex-wives, and they were all cunts. But Jennifer, Barbie's mother, was the worst. My first ex-wife. Jennifer had been my high school sweetheart. We were supposed to build a family and all that shit. While I was busting my ass laying bricks, she was busying laying pipe.

Caught that whore with the mailman. "Surprise, honey, I'm home early from work."

Barbie was crying in her crib as that slut was getting her back blown out by the mailman. I still can't believe I was the one arrested for whooping that shithead's ass. Me! That's the justice this world had.

Patti was number two. I had been married to her the longest. But she wanted kids, and I had my fill of that with Barbie. She was hell-bent on having kids, so she slapped divorce papers on me and was married to a guy from her work before the ink was dry. Fucking slut had him waiting in the wings.

Wife number three was barely older than Barbie. A stripper I had met on the rebound from Patti. I had married that nineteen-year-old trollop two years ago and divorced her six months ago. She was crazy hot.

And fucking crazy.

They all had to fucking pay, but It was Jennifer that I would start with. I detested that fucking skank. She bought herself big tits with my child support payments. She had custody, yet I was the one taking care of Barbie while the government fleeced my paychecks to give to her.

They still did.

I hated her more than any woman I had been with. That fucking little whore needed to learn her place. She was supposed to be my wife. Well, she was about to learn, wasn't she? I had the App now. That little shit who took my baby girl had given it to me.

"Fuck," I growled, my anger still boiling. But not much to do. Barbie was gone. She was his. If I wanted to see her, I had to pay to pound her cunt.

God, she had a tight cunt. Like Jennifer had at that age.

I turned the corner and drove down the street. Jennifer's latest boyfriend lived on this street. The latest man she'd latched onto. She got her mouth on his cock and, like a leech, would suck him dry until she was ready to move on to some other sap.

I pulled up to the house and jumped out of my car. I held my phone in my hand. I marched up to the front door and threw it open. I stepped into the living room. The TV was on some daytime soap. There were several beer cans. Coors Lite.

Her favorite.

"Oh, look at that!" the whore gasped from the bedroom. She was getting reamed right now.

"Fucking whore," I growled as I headed down the hallway.

"Oh, damn," a guy groaned.

I reached the half-open bedroom door. I shoved it open to find my ex-wife's naked ass aimed right at me, her shaved cuntlips dripping with juices. At least she kept herself tight. She was forty and sexy. Her blonde hair swayed as she bobbed her head on a guy's cock.

Not her boyfriend's cock, either. Course she was cheating on that poor sap in his own home.

"Holy shit!" gasped the guy, jumping.

Jennifer ripped her mouth off his cock and whipped her head around, her blonde hair half-obscuring her face. Her big, fake tits swayed. They were large and plump. She at least had a quality boob job done.

"Hey, man!" gasped the weaselly guy she was blowing. "I don't want any trouble. Your wife... She invited me over."

"I'm not her fucking boyfriend," I said. "I'm her ex. That poor simp has no fucking idea that you're here. So take a fucking hike. I have business with the slut."

Jennifer glared daggers at me as her current boytoy, probably the one she was moving onto next, grabbed his jeans and shirt. He pushed past me and darted out of the house. I folded my arms across my chest, grinning at my ex.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jennifer asked. She hopped off the bed, not caring she was naked. "Huh? Just barging in here! You scared him off! Asshole! I'm going to call the police and have you arrested for attempted rape! Yeah! I'll say you came in here, ripped off my clothes, and were going to rape me!"

"So that fucking pathetic simp that ran off can come to your rescue?" I asked. "Or the poor fucking idiot that you're dating doesn't find out you're a cheating ho-bag screwing around on him while he's at work."

"I'm going to do it because you're the biggest fucking dickhead, Bill!" she snarled. "You have no fucking business barging in here! I'm not your wife! I fucking dumped your ass."

"Yes, you did," I said and grinned. "I'm here to get you back."

She snorted. "Like I want to be yours again." She looked me up and down and, like the randy vixen she was, lust blossomed in her eyes. "Though you do still got that body. Construction... You might be a meathead, but you could fuck. Fine, you want a pity lay, you got it."

I raised the phone. "Jennifer, you're about to be my cock-loving little slut. You'll do whatever I want. I'm about to own your ass."

She posed. "Take the video. I don't care. My boyfriend won't believe it. He's thicker than you were. You won't ruin anything. He won't believe my ex."

I winked at her and tapped the screen. Then I tapped YES.

"So you can just get your retard fucking ass--" She staggered for a moment, and that resting bitch face of hers melted away. She gasped and quivered, joy exploding in her blue eyes. She bounced in place, her fake tits jiggling. She clapped her hands together. "So you can get your biggie cock out and just pound me and fuck me and make me cum oh, so hardy, Bill! Ooh, ooh, yay!"

"You my fucking wife again?" I demanded, my dick so hard.

"Yes, yes, yes, a bajillion zillion times yes!" she squealed and threw herself at me. She tried to kiss me after sucking some guy's dick. I turned my head as her big breasts rubbed at me through the white t-shirt I wore. Instead, she kissed my cheek. "Ooh, I lovey you so much, Bill! I'm your wifey again! Yay!"

"Then get on your knees and suck my dick, slut," I growled as I ripped off my t-shirt.

"Okey-dokey!" She was so enthusiastic to do that. Just like our daughter had been. My wife dropped to her knees and attacked the fly of my pants. She undid my heavy work belt before unfastening my jeans. The zipper rasped down. "I lovey sucking dicks, and you have the biggest and bestest dick I ever, never, every suckied!"

"Really?" I asked as she yanked down my jeans and boxers. My cock popped out.

"Really, really, truly, really!" she gasped. "I've suckied so many dickies and cockies and prickies and dickies! You were the biggest and thickest and yummiest dickies! I just love them all so much!"

"Fucking slut," I groaned as she swallowed my cock.

She stared up at me with such joy in her eyes. I didn't remember her looking so happy since... Fucking never. She was never happy. When we were dating in high school. After we married right after graduation. Up until I caught her getting nailed by the mailman. She never looked this happy. This pleased.

This was how my wife should have been. Loving. Caring. Sucking my dick with such enthusiasm. I groaned as Jennifer worked her mouth up and down my cock. The cheating skank was mine again. She would never get away from me.

I had her. I owned her.

My cock throbbed in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my dick. She massaged me with that hot mouth of hers. I groaned at how amazing it felt to have her sucking on me. She nursed with all that passion. She suckled with all that hunger.

I loved every second of that skank nursing on my cock. I loved every moment of her hot mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled with such passion on me. She loved my dick with such warmth. She danced her tongue around it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's fucking it. You're mine! I own your ass!"

She nodded and squealed in delight.

This was so awesome. I was getting no lip from her. No fucking backtalk. I shuddered, savoring her working her mouth up and down my dick right here in her boyfriend's house. A big smile crossed my lips as I loved her mouth nursing on me

My balls ached as she worked her magic. The need to cum grew in me. It was an incredible rush to have her suckling on me with all that might. I wanted to cum in her mouth. To just shower her with all my cum. That would be fantastic.

"Yes, yes, just like that," I groaned. "Fuck, that's good. That's really good. Shit, yes."

It was such a fantastic rush to have her nursing on my dick like that. She suckled with hunger. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. I slid my hand through her hair and seized a fistful of it.

"Fucking whore!" I growled and thrust my cock to the back of her throat. "You're my fucking whore-wife, aren't you?"

She moaned around my cock and suckled so hard, her eyes burning with lust. I drew back, drool spilling down her chin. She slurped on my cock as I thrust way at her. I fucked to the back of her throat again and again.

I loved burying to the back of her throat and drawing back. She suckled hard on me, making such obscene wet noises. I loved it as she gave me such a sloppy blowjob. I mouth-fucked her, grunting with each plunge.

The pressure built and built in my nuts. She suckled hard, the suction drawing at the tip of my cock. The ache grew there as I plunged to the back of her throat again and again. I shuddered, loving this delicious mouth on my cock.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's it. That's fucking it. You're going to get a mouthful of cum. Yes, yes, just get ready. Fuck, yes!"

She whimpered around my cock, nursing with all her might. She wanted my jizz. The bimbo-slut ached for it. I groaned, loving this so much. My balls tightened as she danced her tongue around the crown of my cock.

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled and erupted.

My cum pumped into her mouth. I flooded her with such passion. I erupted over and over again. I flooded her mouth with all the spunk that I had in my nuts. It was an incredible rush to spurt blast after blast of my jizz into her mouth. I grunted with each one.

"Oh, damn, that's good!" I growled as the pleasure slammed through me. "That's really fucking great. Just like that. Drink it, whore!"

The pleasure slammed through me. Stars burst across my vision as I filled her twat with my jizz. I flooded her with everything that I had. She gulped it down like a cum-loving slut. She nursed hard as I emptied my nuts into her.

"Goddamn, you're a fucking skank, Jennifer!" I groaned. "My fucking skank! I own your slut-ass! You're my fucking bimbo-wife!"

She squealed around my cock as I flooded her mouth with one more blast of cum.

I felt so good. Just amazing. The pleasure rippled around me. I suckled in a deep breath, my heart racing. I felt so good right now. Just amazing. On top of the damned world. I panted as she nursed on my cock. She danced her tongue around my dick.

"Yes," I groaned. "Fuck, yes, that was absolutely amazing."

She popped her mouth off my dick and gasped, "Really, really, really?" She wiggled her hips, drool and cum on her lips. "I was absotuzily amazying!"

"Yeah," I growled. "You were a cock-sucking champ. Better than ever, slut!"

"Yay!" She beamed up at me. "I'm a cocky-sucking champ! Woot! Woot!"

"Now get your fucking ass on your boyfriend's bed. I'm going to fuck you right there and leave a huge wet spot for him!"

"Ooh, oh, I lovey it!" she gasped and threw herself back. "He has such a tiny dickie. Not a great biggie one like you! Ooh, but he has all this money. He buys me such nicey things!"

"God, you're a fucking whore!" I growled. "No more nicey things for you. Just my fucking dick!"

"Okey-dokey!" She licked. "What's niceyer than your biggie dick fucking my juicy pussy! Ooh, it's been so, so, so long since you fucked me!"

"I should have been the only cock to fuck you," I growled as I mounted the bed. "Fucking popped that cherry. I've owned your cunt since."

"Yes!" she gasped, her legs spread so wide. "Oh, you own my cunt and my pussy and my boobies and my mouth and my pussy, Bill! Yeppers!"

I loved this app. Fucking shame that little twerp got to my daughter first, but...

I mounted Jennifer. My cock pressed into her cunt as I slid my hands up and squeezed those big tits that my child support paid for. I groped them, loving their plump feel in my hand. They were delicious. Just perfect.

I kneaded them as she squirmed there, this huge grin on her face. I pressed my cock into her snatch. She quivered as I was poised to ram into her cheating cunt. Right here on the bed of the current sap she had tricked into loving her.

There was a picture of the two of them cuddled up. A selfie where she looked like she loved him.

Such a lying bitch, but now... Now she was just an open and empty-headed bimbo. Too dumb to lie. Too horny to care. Just wanting to please her owner. When I pounded my daughter, Barbie wouldn't shut up how she was doing this all for that little fucker who was probably nailing her right now.

I thrust my cock hard into my ex-wife's cunt.

"Yay!" she squealed, her back arching. Her hot twat gripped my dick. It was such fucking heaven to be back in my ex-wife's snatch. Jennifer's cunt clamped down hard. She always had an amazing pussy. "Ooh, ooh, Bill! Billy Bill Bill! Your big dick is in my naughty pussy!"

"That's right," I groaned. "My pussy! I fucking own this cunt!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" She wrapped her thighs around my hips and wiggled hers. She stirred her juicy cunt around my dick. "Fucky me! Fucky me so hard! I lovey having your dick in me again, Bill! My strong Bill! My hubby Bill! Ooh, ooh, I'm your wifey again! Yes, yes, fuck your wifey so hard! I lovey it so much!"

"You love me?" I growled.

"I do! I lovey you so much! I've always loveyed you!"

"Then why the fuck did you cheat on me?" I squeezed her fake tits, her silicone implants bulging upward.

"I don't know!" She giggled. "I lovey cocks, too! Ooh, so many cocks out there to lovey with my mouth and my pussy and my assyhole! But you're the one I lovey the most!"

She said it with such sincerity. I believed her. Maybe she didn't love me before the app, but she did now. I groaned as I drew back my cock. She loved me again. Like she had before I had come home and found her to be a cheating skank.

I drew back my cock, her cunt squeezing down on me. My wife's pussy held me. I groaned, savoring her juicy snatch massaging the crown of my dick. Pleasure shot down to my nuts. They brimmed with the cum I would spill in her.

I plunged to the hilt in my bimbo-wife's snatch. She gasped, her boobs jiggling in my hands. She squeezed her twat drown around me and humped into my thrusts. I fucked away hard at her. I pounded her snatch with force.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's really, really good!"

"I'm so glady that you love it!" she whimpered, her twat massaging my dick as I plunged deep and hard into her cunt. "Ooh, ooh, you're making my pussy so glady! Yes, yes, just so glady and happy and goody! I lovey your big dick!"

I grinned down at her as I slammed into her cunt. "You going to cum hard on my cock, slut?"

"Yes, yes, a bajillion zillion times yes!" she gasped, her twat gripping my dick with that silky glove.

I could see it in her eyes how much she wanted to cum on my dick. She craved it so much. I slammed into her as I fucked her cunt hard. I pounded her pussy with hard strokes, reveling in the way that she gripped me. She held me down as I pounded into her snatch. I loved the way that she held me. She had such a delicious grip on my cock.

I pumped away at her. I fucked into her cunt with powerful strokes. I hammered her hard and fast. I loved the way that she ripped my dick. She massaged me with that wonderful twat as I fucked into her with everything that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, her twat gripping my cock. "Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great! Yes, yes, my biggie hubby is just fuckying my wifey cunt! Yay!"

"That's right," I growled. "Damn, you're almost as good as our daughter! Almost as tight. Fuck!"

"Woot!" She didn't care what my words implied. She just loved that I praised her.

I pounded her hard and fast. I rammed into the hilt in her snatch. I fucked into her cunt again and again. Her twat held me tight. She brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. I loved the way her twat squeezed about me.

I shuddered, fucking into her with hard strokes. I pounded her with force. I loved how she gripped me. She held onto me with that delicious flesh. I groaned, burying into her with such force. I savored how she massaged me.

I would just cum in her snatch. Flood her with all my spunk. I groaned, burying into her again and again. She gripped me with that delicious snatch. My nuts slapped into her taint. The pressure to cum swelled in me.

I was so ready to just erupt into her cunt and fill her up with all my spunk. Just so eager to do that to her. She needed to have all my cum pumping into her. I reveled in it. I loved every second of pounding her hard and fast.

I fucked her.

I pounded her.

It was outstanding.

I thrust to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked into her pussy with hard strokes. She groaned, humping into me. Her face twisted in delight as she came closer and closer to cumming. I loved how she held me. She massaged me with that delicious snatch.

"Fuck," I groaned as I thrust into the hilt in her.

"Yes, yes, fuckies!" she gasped, her pussy squeezing around me. She grinned at me. "I lovey fuckies and cummies! Ooh, ooh, you're the bestest best, Bill! My hubby has a rockin' cock'n my pussy!"

"That's right!" I growled. God, having a bimbo was amazing. She was so supportive. So loving. She just drove me wild with that hot cunt of hers. I pounded her with everything that I had. I plowed to the hilt in her, enjoying this immensely.

I savored every second of this pleasure. I loved that big dick fucking into me with such force. It was an outstanding delight. I shuddered, savoring this passion. My heart pounded in my chest as I pumped away hard and fast.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

She grinned at me. "Yes, yes, goody greaty good! Ooh, I'm gonna cummy cum cum!"

"Do it!" I growled, burying into her. "Let me feel that whore-cunt going wild around my dick!"

"You will!" she said with such innocent lust burning on her face. A huge smile spread on her lips. "Just cummy all in my pussy, Bill!"

I buried into her and she bucked. Her big, fake titties jiggled in my hand, her head tossing. Her cunt spasmed around my dick. I shuddered at how delicious it was to have her cunt spasming around my cock. She felt amazing. I loved every second of that passion.

"Cummy in me, Bill!" she gasped. "Cummy in your wifey's naughty pussy!"

I groaned as I pumped away at her writhing cunt. The pressure in my nuts grew and grew. It had been such a long time since I dumped my cum into her snatch. I buried to hilt in her cunt and erupted. My cock unloaded in her.