The Bimbo App Bimbo Ex-Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," I groaned as I flipped a turn switch.

She ripped her mouth off my cock. A moment later, I hit the curb and drove over onto the sidewalk to finish my turn. Jennifer giggled as she bounced around, her big boobs heaving. I straightened out and headed toward wife number two's house.

I made the turn. She lived here with that new husband. They had been married nearly three years. Still hadn't had that kid she was desperate for. I drove down the street as Jennifer played with my dick. I reached her house.

Hubby was home.

Good. That prick stole Patti from me. I was eager to return the favor.

I parked the car, shoved my cock back into my pants, and climbed out. Jennifer scrambled to get out. She raced around on her stripper heels in that sort of awkward jog women in platform shoes had to do. She reached me and grinned as I marched up to the door.

I rang the doorbell.

"Can you get it, honey?" Shaun shouted.

Footsteps padded to the front entrance. I raised my phone, ready to make my second ex into my bimbo, a huge grin on my lips. The door opened into my second ex-wife.

To be continued...