The Bimbo App Bimbo Ex-Wives Ch. 02

Story Info
A bimbo is eager to cuckold her hubby with her hunky ex!
7.5k words
4.66
17.9k
28
0

Part 38 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofied Wife Cucks the Wimp

Bill Crest

I had my phone ready the moment that my second ex-wife, Patti, reached her front door. I was on the other side on her porch. She had remarried to this tool named Shaun who was also home. I heard him tell her to open the door. Patti had wanted kids. I hadn't.

So she found someone else that could give them to her.

The door opened and there she was. A brunette woman in her thirties. She was looking good in her tight t-shirt that showed off those nice, big tits of hers that I loved. I did like my women to be busty. She wore a pair of purple sweatpants. Casual clothes.

Her expression soured at the sight of me. "What are you doing--"

I tapped YES on my phone and bimbofied her.

"HERE!" she squealed. "Yes, yes, yes, you're here! Ooh, ooh, yay!"

My ex-wife threw herself at me, her arms wrapping around my neck. She planted her mouth on mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth. She kissed me with wild passion. This was nothing at all like the Patti I remembered.

She made out with me with such passion. Her lips worked on mine. I groaned as I made out with her. She was mine again. Just like Jennifer, my first bitch of an ex-wife that was bouncing beside us and clapping her hands in joy.

I was making my ex-wives into my bimbo-sluts. Turning them into airhead whores who were more than happy to do whatever I wanted. Who would be mine. I even had made Jennifer into my Ex-Wife Bimbo, a special type of bimbo because she had left me.

I would do the same to Patti and to my third ex-wife, Courtney the stripper.

"Hey, honey, who is it?" asked Shaun, the new husband.

Patti kept kissing me. Her lips were so soft and tasty on mine. She kissed me with passion. I groaned at how wanton she was. How eager she was to kiss me. She wiggled against me, her lusts burning through me.

Once, I thought she would make a great mom for Barbie, my daughter with Jennifer.

But Patti wanted to have her own children. When she divorced me, she had Shaun waiting to ask her out on dates. They were married so fast. It was disgusting how fast her coworker had become her husband. It was suspicious how quickly they had fallen into their relationship.

"Patti!" Shaun asked again. "Who is it?"

Patti broke the kiss and squealed, "It's my exy-husband! He's come over all strong and muscly and makes my pussy all wet."

"What?" Shaun gasped in shock.

I heard the recliner close as the phone in my hand vibrated and beeped. I pulled away from Patti as Shaun appeared in the doorway, shocked to see his wife pressed against me. I glanced down at the screen of my phone where the app flashed the warning: JEALOUS HUSBAND APPROACHING.

The App wanted me to spend 20 Bimbo Crystals to make Shaun into a cuckold. Like I was going to do that. I didn't have twenty to spend. Besides, he was a little office putz. I worked construction. I didn't have anything to fear.

I kept one arm around Patti as I stepped into the house, Jennifer following. Shaun stared in hurt confusion as his wife clung to me. I had my hand on her ass. I turned off my phone and shoved it into my jeans pocket.

"Bill?" His forehead furrowed. "What are you doing here?

"I'm here to fuck your wife," I growled. "So just sit your ass down and watch the show."

"I... What?" He shook his head. "I won't do that! Fuck my wife! Patti?"

"Ooh, ooh, he's so strongy and all muscly and makes my pussy wussy so wettie and juicy and achy and I wanna have his big dickie in me! He has such a biggier dickie than you do! You have just a little bittle cock, but Bill. He's hung!"

"Yes!" squealed Jennifer. "Hungy like a... a... studly hubby! Yay!"

"Patti!" gasped Shaun. He tried to swell up and square off.

"You took my wife from me, pencil-dick!" I growled. "Probably fucked her behind my back before she even left me! So sit your ass down and watch me fuck her hard with my big cock before I take off my belt and whip you like the fucking bitch you are!"

"We didn't..." Bill whimpered. "Not until she... she served you the divorce papers. It was just flirting. That's all. Flirting."

"Just flirty and getting him all buttery up to wanty me so he could give me babies!" Patti said. "But he didn't. I wanna have babies! Give me babies, Bill. With your big dickie fucking my juicy pussy!"

"I want babies, too, hunny!" squealed Jennifer.

"Fuck," I growled, staring at Patti. Hearing her say those words had my blood boiling. I suspected, but... "You really were fucking flirting with him behind my back before you divorced me. Got your next guy lined up, you fucking tramp. You're as bad as Jennifer."

"I'm so baddie!" Jennifer gasped. "I did baddie things. But now I'm his goody slutty wifey again! Right, hubby!"

"You know what, before I fuck that slut-ass, Patti, I'm going to fucking punish you," I growled. I glanced at Shaun. "Sit your bitch-ass down now!"

He squeaked and darted for his chair. He sat down in it, gripping the armrests. His face paled. I bet Patti was already thinking of a replacement. They had been married, what, three years now. My third wife was a stripper I married on the rebound. It hadn't lasted long.

"This is insane," said Shaun. "She picked me over you."

"Because I wanna babies!" Patti said, bouncing up and down. "Bill was all meany and wouldn't give me one, but you... You would. But you didn't!"

"Probably got the next sucker lined up, huh?" I growled, disgust burning in me. I had been married to Patti the longest. Over a decade. After I caught Jennifer cheating on me when Barbie was a baby, I had met Patti. My high school sweetheart turned out to be a whore, but I thought Patti was a good one. "Fucking bend your skank-ass over the armrest of the couch," I growled. "After you get naked!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" squealed Patti. She ripped off her t-shirt. She had a gray sports bra underneath. She peeled that off next. Her big boobs bounced free.

"Patti," Shaun groaned as he sat there on the couch. He stared at me. Glared at me. I chuckled at that, my dick throbbing in my jeans. God, I loved this App.

Fucking shame that little shit used it to turn my daughter Barbie into his whore. Maybe I should have kicked his ass, but... He gave me this App. He gave me a chance to get my ex-wives back and make them into my fucktoys.

Patti shoved off her sweatpants, her big boobs jiggling. They swayed back and forth, her brown hair falling around her face. She bent over and stepped out of her sweatpants, losing her slippers in the process. She had on a pair of gray cotton panties in a bikini cut. She peeled those off revealing a trimmed bush dripping in her cunt cream.

"Yay, I'm all nakedy!" she squealed, bouncing up and down.

"Me, too!" gasped Jennifer. My first bimbo-wife bounced up and down, her big, fake tits jiggling. She didn't have natural boobs like Patti. Jennifer bought them with my child-support payments. Her blonde hair swayed around her face, her shaved pussy dripping with my cum. "I'm all nakedy, too! Yay!"

"Patti, bend that ass over the armrest of the couch," I growled, unbuckling my belt. "You're as bad as Jennifer and..." I glanced at my bimbo-wife, anger swelling through me. "You, too, Jennifer. You're both bad wives that needed to be spanked. Bend over with her!"

They both did. Not out of fear, but out of excitement. They rushed to the couch and bent over it. They thrust their rumps out at me. I groaned at the sight of them wiggling their hips. They had jiggling rumps, both of them so ready to be spanked.

"This is going too far!" Shaun gasped as he stood. "Patti, you don't have to do this. I'll call the police. They'll arrest this--"

"Shaun, you sit your bitch-ass down," I said, pulling my belt through the loops of my jeans. "If you stand one more time, I'll make sure you're eating the rest of your meals through a straw!"

He gasped and sank back down. Fucking pussy.

"You need to understand," I continued, staring at the cuckold, "that your wife's a bimbo-whore now. My bimbo-whore. I own her ass!"

"Ooh, ooh, he does!" Patti said, her butt-cheeks clenching. "I'm lovey it! I'm his bimboy-whorey slut now! He ownies me! Isn't that awesomey, dear! I get his biggie dick back in me! No more smally cock! Biggie dick!"

"Patti," croaked Shaun.

I stretched my belt between my hands and stared at those two asses. "You both were bad. Jennifer and Patti, you both fucking cheated on me. You both were my wives, and cheated on me. Left me!"

"No, no," Jennifer said. "That's not me now! I'm goody. I'm your wifey and I lovey you and suckie your dick and only want you to fuck my pussy!"

"Still," I growled, "you have to be punished for cheating on me. For being a cunt all these years. And Patti..."

"I was so baddie," whimpered Patti. "I did. I wanna babies and I got all scared and found a man I could control and make him do things and I went for him!"

"Patti," Shaun groaned.

"Some fucking loser, huh?" I said, grinning. "That's cold, Patti. You deserve to be whipped, right?"

"Yes!" She wiggled her rump. "I deservey it for being a baddie whore-wife bitch!"

That was what I wanted to hear. I gripped the belt and swung it.

CRACK! CRACK!

The belt struck both their rumps. They both squeaked in pain as the belt left a red line that went from Jennifer's rump to Patti's butt. I grinned, my dick throbbing in my jeans at that.

"Fucking cheating wives," I growled as I drew back the belt and swung again.

CRACK! CRACK!

"Nothing but fucking whores!" The rage snarled out of me as the belt smacked down on their butt-cheeks again.

CRACK! CRACK!

"That's what you two are! Sluts!"

CRACK! CRACK!

"But what are you now?" I demanded, Shaun watching me whip his whore-wife with my bimbo-wife. "You're my bimbos now!"

CRACK! CRACK!

"I own these asses, right?"

"Yes, hunny!" both of the bimbos squealed together, their asses striped with red welts that went from one slut to the other. They shuddered there, wiggling their rumps at me.

CRACK! CRACK!

"We're so baddie and deservey to be spanked!" gasped Jennifer as she quivered there, her rump bright red.

"Yesy yes!" Patti quivered there, looking over her shoulder. Tears beaded her eyes. "So baddie to leave you and dump you and marry Shaun and his little cock when I could have your biggie dickie, hunny, and love it and fuck it and cum so muchy harder and feel so goody great!"

"Patti," croaked her husband. He had more tears in his eyes than the bimbos. Fucking sissy putz.

"Who owns your cunts?" I growled. "Your mouths! Your assholes! Who owns your fucking bodies?"

CRACK! CRACK!

"YOU DO!" both of my bimbos squealed together, the newest welt growing bright red across their asses. I loved the sight of them like that. I smiled, my cock aching.

"I can't believe this," whimpered Shaun. He sniffled. "What did you do to my wife?"

"I bimbofied her," I said, throwing the belt down. My gaze flicked to Jennifer and the cum that leaked out of her shaved pussy. She had all that jizz I pumped into her cunt. "Jennifer, go sit on the couch with your legs spread wide. Patti, kneel between her thighs and eat that creampie I left in her!"

"Okey-dokey!" squealed Jennifer. She rose and darted around the side of the couch to sit her whipped ass on it. She spread her legs wide and showed off her shaved cunt dripping with jizz.

"What's a creampie?" asked Patti as she rose. Confusion crossed her face. "I don't see any pie?"

"Her cunt," I growled. "Eat my cum out of Jennifer's cunt!"

"Ooooohhhhhh." She giggled. "Okey-dokey! I lovey your cum and that sounds so naughty and hottie and yummy to eat your jizzies out of her pussy and lick her and lap at her and make her all cummy on my lips!"

"That's fucking right," I growled, smiling as I started unfastening my jeans.

Patti darted by me to reach Jennifer. Her husband could only watch as Patti fell to her knees, her big boobs jiggling. Those natural titties jiggled way more than Jennifer's silicone-enhanced ones. Patti leaned over and didn't hesitate to bury her face into Jennifer's sloppy cunt. She licked.

Jennifer squealed. My bimbo-wife gasped, her fake tits quivering. She trembled there, her blonde hair swaying around her face. She groaned and arched her back, her eyes rolling back in her head. A big smile spread on Jennifer's lips as I shoved off my jeans and boxers.

"Ooh, there's that biggie dick that's just the bestiest besty best!" Jennifer squealed. She clapped her hands together before thrusting her arms over her head and wiggling her fingers. "I lovey that biggie cock in my pussy!"

"Yes!" moaned Patti, her voice muffled by sloppy cunt. "I've missedy your dick so much, Bill! Ooh, ooh, I never should have left you. I was such a dummy slut!"

"Yep," I said as I dropped to my knees behind her. I grinned at her husband as he watched with humiliation at my big dick thrusting at his wife. "Way bigger than yours, eh, pussy?"

Shaun just whimpered.

I chuckled and nuzzled my cock into my ex-wife's bush. I slid through her curls and found the folds of her pussy. She was dripping wet. I nuzzled just the tip into her cunt, the heat soaking up my shaft. That felt incredible. I loved the feeling of her. I wanted to fuck into her pussy, but...

"You never did let me fuck that tight ass of yours, Patti," I said, sliding my dick up her taint to her asshole. "But I can fuck it now, right?"

"Of course!" she moaned, squeezing her butt-cheeks around my dick "My assyhole is all yours! Fuckedy away and pound me and make me all cummies!"

I grinned at Shaun and thrust against his wife's asshole.

She moaned into my bimbo-wife's cunt. I groaned, savoring Patti's tight asshole stretching and stretching around my cock. I groaned at the thrill of sodomizing her while her husband watched. She whimpered as her anal ring widened more and more.

I loved it. I pushed hard, drilling against her backdoor until her asshole swallowed my cock. She moaned like such a wanton whore as I sank into her bowels. Jennifer watched, a huge smile on her lips. She nodded along, loving what she saw.

"Fuck," I groaned as I sank to the hilt in Patti's velvety bowels. "That's good. Damn, Shaun, this is a treat. But you're just a pussy, so you don't get to stick your cock in any of her holes."

"Nopey!" whimpered Patti. "I want only biggie cocks now! Ooh, ooh, such a biggie and hugey and longey and thickie dickie in my buttyhole!"

"Yay!" Jennifer squealed in delight. "I'm so happy for you! Ooey, just so happy!"

I gripped Patti's hips and drew back my cock. I loved the way that her bowels gripped my dick. She held me tight. I savored her anal sheath massaging my cock. I thrust back into her, my balls smacking into her taint.

It was a pleasure to ass-fuck my ex. I grinned as I pumped away at her asshole, the bimbo-slut moaning like a whore as she licked my cum out of Jennifer's twat. I buried into Patti again and again, reveling in her tight bowels.

Jennifer trembled on the couch. She whimpered as she humped her sloppy cunt into Patti's face. My bimbo-wife moaned as my ex-wife devoured her twat. I loved it as I pumped away at Patti's asshole. I slammed to the hilt in her over and over again.

"Yes, yes, fucky her assyhole, hunny!" moaned Jennifer. "She's all moaning and groaning and licking and lapping and making my pussy feel so goody good! Ooh, ooh, she's licking so goody at me!"

"So much yummy cummies!" groaned Patti as she squeezed her asshole around my thrusting dick. "Ooh, ooh, and I lovey dovey being butt-fucked by your biggie dick, hunny! Oh, Bill! Yay!"

"Of course you do," I growled. "You're my bimbo fucking whore now!"

"I am!" She wiggled her hips, stirring her asshole around my cock.

Her welted butt-cheeks jiggled as I ass-fucked her. I sodomized her tight bowels, loving the velvety friction melting around my dick. The pressure in my nuts grew and grew. I glanced over at her husband watching.

The pussy was rubbing at his jeans. God, had he gotten hard? That was pathetic. Just the saddest thing I had ever seen. He was getting off on me fucking his wife in the ass. I grinned as I slammed to the hilt in her bowels again and again.

"Yes," I growled. "That's fucking it, Patti! That ass... Damn, I should have fucked your ass all the time. Should have just thrown you down and fucked your tight ass whenever you whined about things!"

"Ooh, ooh, I would have lovedy and dovedy that!" she moaned, her asshole gripping my dick.

"Me, too!" whimpered Jennifer, her head tossing and hands gripping her big, fake tits.

She shuddered on the couch while being eaten by Patti. I loved it. I slammed into my ex's tight asshole, her pathetic husband getting turned on by watching me sodomize his slut-wife. I hammered her hard and fast, gripping her hips.

Patti moaned like a fucking whore as I pumped away at his wife's tight bowels. I fucked her asshole hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels again and again. I pounded her with force. It was an incredible rush to fuck her.

I loved every second of fucking her bowels. I loved that delight as I pounded her anal sheath. I fucked into her with such passion. It was an incredible delight to fuck her hard. I pounded her with passion. I loved every second of thrusting into her anal sheath.

"Fuck," she moaned, her asshole clamping down on my dick. "Oh, fuckety fuck fuck, that's so goody! I lovey your dickie fucking my buttyhole, Bill!"

"Are you going to cum in front of that pathetic loser you married?" I demanded, ramming into her anal sheath. "Huh?"

"Gonna cummy so hardy on your biggie dick!" She clamped down her asshole. "Ooh, ooh, all while eating all of Jennifer's nummy cunny. She's got such a yummy pussy! Ooh, I lovey it so much!"

"Lovey my pussy!" Jennifer moaned, kneading her silicone-enhanced tits. "Yesy yes! I dovey that so much. You're gonna make me just bursty with bliss! I want that oh so muchy much!"

"Make her cum, Patti!" I growled, slamming my cock into my ex-wife's asshole.

I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her anal sheath over and over again. She had such a wonderful asshole to fuck. Just such amazing bowels to hammer with my dick. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I thrust into her anal sheath with all that I had.

She groaned, squeezing her asshole down on me. She gripped me with that wonderful flesh. I groaned, fucking into her bowels over and over again. I pounded her asshole with everything that I had. I plowed to the hilt in her.

She groaned, squeezing her bowels down on my cock. She held me tight as I thrust into her asshole. Her husband groped himself like a pathetic cuckold. I could see him out of the corner of my eye getting off on me ass-fucking his wife.

I knew I was.

My dick ached. The pressure at the tip hurtled toward that bursting point. Jennifer moaned louder, too. She quivered there, her gorgeous face twisting in delight. She was forty, like me. A sexy MILF. My bimbo-wife. I had her back.

She should have always been mine. Like Patti. I married them. I owned them.

"Fuck, yes," I snarled. "Let me feel that ass going wild around my dick, slut! Cum in front of your husband! Let him hear how much you love my dick."

"I lovey it so muchy!" she moaned, her bowels squeezing around my dick. "Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna cummy so hard!"

"Me, three!" whimpered Jennifer. "Ooh, ooh, me three! Make me cummy, Patti! Make me cummy! I don't hate you any longer for marrying my Bill! No, no, I lovey you, too! Yes, yes, we're bimboy-sluts together! Yay!"

She bucked as she came. Her head tossed back and forth, her blonde hair whipping around her. She dug her fingers into her big tits as she squealed in delight. Her head tossed as she gasped and moaned out in ecstasy.