The Bimbo App Bimbo Ex-Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cummies!" she squealed. "Yay, I'm cummies so hard!"

"Ooh, ooh, pussy creamy juices!" moaned Patti, her head moving around as she licked up that hot cream. I loved it as I fucked into her asshole. I buried deep and hard into her bowels. She groaned as I did that. "Yay, yay, yay!"

I loved how her asshole convulsed around my dick. Her bowels went wild around my thrusting cock. I groaned as Patti came from being ass-fucked. I glanced at her husband squeezing his dick through his jeans.

"Your wife is fucking cumming hard!" I growled, thrusting away at her asshole spasming around me. "She's my whore, isn't she?"

"Y-yes, Bill," he whimpered.

"Fuck, you're a pathetic little shit!" I buried into his wife's asshole and erupted.

I pumped my cum into her anal sheath, grunting with each eruption. She whimpered, her bowels rippling around my cock. She suckled on me with that hungry asshole. I loved it. She moaned into Jennifer's cunt as her bowels nursed at me.

I loved every second of dumping my cum into her bowels. Every last moment of flooding her with this heat. The pleasure shot through me. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, savoring this heat sweeping through me.

"Yay!" squealed Patti, her anal sheath rippling around me. "Cummies in my butt! So much cummies in my buttyhole!"

"That's so goody!" whimpered Jennifer, her head tossing. "Keep lickeding me. I love it!"

So did I. The pleasure slammed through me as my ex-wife's asshole milked my dick. I grunted with each blast. I erupted over and over again, spurting my cum into her anal sheath. It was an incredible rush to flood her with that jizz.

I fired the last of my load into her asshole. I loved that sensation of her anal sheath spasming around me as I emptied the last of my cum into her bowels. A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so good right now.

Just amazing.

"Damn," I groaned as I pulled out of her asshole. "Fuck, that's good. But you know what you have to do after I fuck you in the ass, Patti!"

"Ooh, ooh, I know!" squealed Jennifer. She thrust her arm in the air like she was back in grade school wanting to answer the teacher's question. Her fake tits quivered.

"No, no, no," Patti said. She turned around, her face dripping in Jennifer's pussy cream. "What do I have to do, Bill hunny! Please, please, tell me! What?"

"You have to suck my dick clean of your asshole," I said. "You need to--"

Before I could even say another word, she grabbed my hips, opened her mouth, and swallowed my dirty dick. I groaned as she happily suckled her own ass off my cock. I groaned at her enthusiasm. She was having such a blast suckling on me. Her tongue danced around my cock.

I glanced at Shaun squeezing his little pecker through his jeans, his eyes so wide. "Ever thought your wife would do that?" I grinned as Patti suckled hard. "Huh?"

He shook his head.

I chuckled as I enjoyed his wife bobbing her lips up and down my cock. She suckled hard, polishing off the sour musk of my ass. Her sloppy blowjob was delicious. Her tongue danced around my shaft, buffing my dick clean. It was a rush.

"Jennifer," I said, staring at my bimbo-wife. She was squirming there, hunger in her eyes. "Would you ever touch that loser there?"

"No, no, the only man I want is you!" She beamed at me. "I'm your loyal and lovey and dovey bimbo-wife! I only want your cock and your cum and all the pussies that you let me eat and lick and lap at and enjoy!"

"How about you lick my cum out of Patti's asshole," I said.

Such joy burst across Jennifer's face. She squealed in wordless delight and slipped off the couch. In moments, she parted Patti's welted butt-cheeks. Smacking her lips, Jennifer buried her face into the crack before her and started rimming. She licked and lapped, gathering my cum spilling out of Patti.

I loved it. My ex sucked even harder on my cock. She moaned, her hazel eyes staring up at me with such hunger in them. They were such a delight to witness. I loved it as she suckled at me. She nursed with such passion on my dick.

It was fantastic to have her suckling on me like that. I loved every second of her nursing on me with such hunger. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick with all that passion. She was fantastic.

"That's it," I groaned, savoring Patti buffing my dick clean. "Damn, Shaun, your wife is such a kinky fucking whore."

"Yes," he groaned.

"That's it, you bimbo-slut, suck my dick clean!"

She moaned around my cock, her tongue dancing about it. I shuddered at the sweep of her tongue and the suction she created. Her cheeks hollowed while she made such sloppy sounds. She slurped on my cock as she blew me.

Jennifer moaned, happily licking my cum out of Patti's asshole. Jennifer's blue eyes stared up at me as she tongued that tight asshole. She licked around back there. It was hot to see her feasting like a whore back there.

"So goody," whimpered Jennifer. "Soury ass and salty cummies. Yummy!"

Patti moaned around my dick as Jennifer kept licking.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring Patti's lips bobbing up and down my shaft. "You're going to make me cum soon."

She moaned in delight around my dick. She suckled so hard on me. I loved her doing that. I savored her tongue buffing my dick clean. She swirled around my tip. I gripped the side of her head, my fingers running through her brown hair.

I mouth-fucked her.

I pumped away at my ex's mouth, loving her sucking and slurping on me. I drove my cock to the back of her throat again and again. I thrust deep and hard, brushing her tonsils before pulling back. She suckled hard, her lips sealed about my dick.

The suction was incredible. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. She nursed on me with passion. I groaned, rising toward that moment of erupting. I would spurt all my cum into her mouth.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. Just keep sucking like that."

She moaned around my cock. She nursed on me with hunger. I groaned, loving the feel of her sliding that wonderful tongue around my dick. I shuddered, savoring that twitching. That throbbing. I gripped the side of her head.

I fucked her mouth harder. Faster. She slurped on my cock plunging in and out of her mouth. The pressure in my nuts hurtled toward that bursting point. I loved how she worshiped me in front of her simpering husband.

God, he was pulling his dick out.

Pathetic.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I fucked her mouth. Her husband jerked off now to me pounding her. He whimpered as he did, his cheeks read. "You fucking whore! I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

She moaned around my cock and suckled so hard.

"You want my fucking cum!" I snarled. "Not that loser husband you married. You want mine!"

She nodded as she squealed. Her suction drew on my nuts. I groaned as I fucked to the back of her throat and erupted. The pleasure slammed through my body as I flooded her mouth with my jizz. She gulped it down.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I groaned as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her mouth.

She suckled on my dick. She gulped down all my cum. I loved the way she nursed on me. The pleasure rushed through me. It was a fantastic pleasure to have all that rapture surging through me. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Goddamn," I groaned. "Goddamn, that's good. That's just amazing."

The hot mouth sucking on my cock moaned in agreement. She nursed on me hard. She suckled with all the force that she had. I loved it. A big grin split my lips at her hot mouth worshiping me as I pumped more and more of my cum into her mouth.

"Drink it all down, slut!" I snarled as I erupted again and again.

"Drink it, slutty whore!" cooed Jennifer. She lifted her face and licked her lips. "Ooh, ooh, pump her full of your spunky jizz!"

I grunted as Patti suckled on my cock. She nursed out all that cum in me. I felt so good as I pumped all that jizz into her mouth. A big smile spread on my lips as I dumped the last of my cum into her mouth.

"Fuck," I breathed. "You are such a slut, Patti!"

She ripped her mouth off my cock and whimpered, "Your slutty bimbo-slut!"

"Geez," her husband groaned. His chair creaked.

I glanced at him and ripped my gaze away. I didn't need to see the pathetic cuck spurting cum. He got off on his wife being my whore. That was just sad. I shook my head as I stared down at Patti. She grinned up at me.

She was eager for more.

I grinned as her husband panted. I thought about what to do next. How I wanted to enjoy her. I bent down and picked up my phone. I saw that she had gone about two-thirds of the way to Level 1 while Jennifer was hardly more than a quarter of the way to Level 2. I had no Bimbo Crystals.

What a scam to charge 20 crystals to make a husband into a cuckold. That loser already was one.

"Fuck, Shaun," I said as he panted on his couch, "you ever jerked off thinking about Patti fucking other men."

"I..." He swallowed, his cheeks red. "Yes."

"Ooh, ooh, me, too!" Patti said. "Like Bill and Jerry and--"

"Jerry from work?" gasped Shaun. He looked so dejected at that. "My boss?"

"Mmm," Patti purred. "I bet he's as hungry as Bill." She grabbed my cock and rubbed my wet tip into her cheeks, smearing precum and spitting in a wet trail across her face. "Just so thick and large." She kissed the tip. "Just so wondermous."

"I only want Bill's dickie!" said Jennifer. She smacked her lips then ducked her head down and started rimming Patti again.

My ex-wife moaned, her hazel eyes rolling back in her head. "Her tongue is all wiggle diggle in my buttyhole!"

"Fuck," I breathed. "You like that?"

"Uh-huh." She quivered there, smearing my tip across her left cheek up to her temple. She wiped me across her forehead. "It's all dancing and squirming and doing a jiggle in my buttyhole. Ooh, ooh, Jennifer! You're such a skanky ho-bag slutty whore!"

"I am!" Jennifer squealed, ripping her face from between my ex-wife's butt-crack. "Ooh, ooh, I'm Bill's skanky ho-bag slutty whore wife!" She smiled at me with such eagerness. "Righty?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. I stared down at Patti, her face smeared in my precum. "Fuck, I want that pussy on my dick. I want you working that cunt up and down my cock. I want you to ride me like a slutty cowgirl on a bronco!"

"Broncos have biggie dicks!" gasped Patti, her eyes widening in awe. "Like you, Bill hunny!"

"That's fucking right," I said and sank to the floor. I stretched out on my back. "Now come ride my big dick, slut!"

The bimbo squealed in delight and straddled me. Her husband groaned and stood. His pants fell around his ankles. His little dick was hard again. Boy, did he have a small pecker? What was that, barely more than four inches?

I couldn't believe Patti left me for some little prick just to have kids. She regretted it. She gripped my dick, this look of lust in her face. She straddled me and rubbed the tip into her trimmed bush. She smeared it into her flesh.

"I missedy this dickie oh so muchy much!" she squealed and impaled her cunt down my dick. She took me to the hilt, her big boobs bouncing and heaving. They smacked together as I groaned, enjoying every inch of her cunt. "Yaaaaaaay! Ooh, ooh, Shaun, I have his biggie dick back in my pussy! Isn't that wondermous!"

"Yeah," croaked her cuckold as he stumbled toward us, his hand stroking up and down his little cock. "That's wondermm... wonderful, honey."

I shook my head as that little peckerhead came closer. He stared at his wife impaled on my big dick. Patti's hot and juicy cunt squeezed down around my cock. She squirmed on me, her twat squeezing down on me. Damn, she felt good on me.

So fucking good.

I loved having her hot cunt around my dick again. She was mine once more. Just the way it was supposed to be. I felt great. I loved having her twat impaled down my cock especially with her pathetic husband watching on.

"Oh, Shauny," cooed his wife. "I can suck your little dickie. It's just the perfectest size for my mouth. I don't have to struggle to swallow it like with Bill's big cock!" Her cunt clenched down around my dick.

"Oh, would you, honey?" asked Shaun.

"Fuck, no!" I said. "You thrust that cock at your wife's lips, I'll beat your bitch-ass. Go back and sit on your cuck-throne, jackass!"

He gasped and darted away.

"No, no, I wanted to sucky on your dickie!" whimpered Patti. "I wanna have cocks in all my holes and feel so goody good!"

She wasn't like Jennifer. But she would be. When I had Patti leveled up, I would make her an Ex-Bimbo Wife, too. Then she would be my wife again and would want no other man but me. Until then, I had to be careful with her.

Luckily, Shaun was such a chickenshit, he didn't have the spine to fight for his woman. He just let me do what I wanted to her. Which I loved. He sat on the couch and stroked his cock again, his wife squirming on my dick.

"Ride me, bitch," I growled. "Ride me with that hot cunt!"

She glanced down at me and grinned.

She squeezed her twat around my dick and slid back up me. I groaned as she did that. She had such a hot snatch. Just a perfect delight to feel around my cock. I shuddered, savoring her hot flesh climbing up me once again.

I stared at those big boobs of hers. Big, soft, natural tits. She plunged back down my cock. Her tits heaved. They slapped together, rippling with the impact. It was so hot to watch. I loved the sight. I grinned as she worked her hips from side to side.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey this so much!" she said. "Big dickie in my pussy! Ooh, ooh, Shauny, I have a big dickie in my pussy and it's makey me feel all goody goody juicy!"

"That's great, honey," her husband panted as he stroked up and down his cock.

He watched her with hot eyes, staring at his wife enjoying my bigger cock. She worked up and down me. I groaned, savoring the way her cunt gripped my dick. She held me tight. That was such an exciting moment to enjoy. I loved every moment of her gripping me like that. She held me tight with her hot cunt.

I savored her working her pussy up and down my dick. She massaged me with at that delicious snatch. She drove me wild with it. I groaned, enjoying every last second of her cunt around my cock. She held me tight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring her snatch around my cock. "Work that twat. I want to flood you with cum."

"Floody her with all your cummies!" squealed my bimbo-wife. Jennifer clapped as she bounced on her knees. "Ooh, ooh, just pump her full then she'll be dripping wet and that'll be super duper awesomey!"

"Yes, it will be," I groaned. "Damn, work that cunt. Just slide that pussy up and down my cock."

She squealed in delight as she did. She plunged her pussy down my dick. I savored her hot snatch around my cock. It was amazing. She brought me closer and closer to erupting in her. I would just spurt all my cum into her snatch.

I would flood her with every drop of my spunk. Fill her womb with my seed. That was what she wanted, right? My jizz flooding her cunt. She gripped my cock with her cunt, working up and down me, swelling the ache at the tip.

"Fuck," her husband breathed.

"You're such a pathetic, little shit," I growled. "Just jerking your cock off as your wife rides my dick!"

"Pathetic!" gasped Patti, her boobs heaving over my head.

"I... I know," whimpered the cuckold. The slapping rhythm of his masturbation grew faster.

I shook my head at how pathetic that was as I watched those big boobs bouncing and heaving above my head. Patti had such gorgeous boobs. I loved them. I gripped her hips as she rode me, her twat massaging the tip of my cock.

She smiled down at me, such empty-headed joy in her eyes. She was so happy now. There was nothing else but the unbridled joy she took in riding me. She squeezed her cunt around my dick, massaging my cock with her hot snatch.

"Goddamn, I'm going to flood you with my seed," I growled. "You want that, don't you?"

"Oh, so muchy much!" She plunged her cunt down my cock, her hot twat soaking my dick in her juices. "I want all your cutie swimmers gushing into my naughty pussy and filling me up and finding my little egg and making a baby!"

"Fuck," breathed her husband. "Cum in my wife."

"And cum in my mouth!" whimpered Patti. She stared at her husband as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. "Why won't you give me all your cummies? You're gonna waste them. I want them!"

"I'm... too pathetic to," he groaned, his wife working up and down my cock with her hot twat.

"That's right," I growled. "You don't need his cum. You got mine!"

"I do!" She squeezed her cunt around my cock. "I'm gonna cummy so hard on your dick. I want that so much!"

Her husband fisted his prick as Patti worked up and down my cock. My ex rode my dick with passion, her big boobs bouncing over me. I loved that sight as her hot twat massaged my pole. The ache grew at the tip. The need to erupt swelled faster.

"Fuck!" groaned the pathetic cuckold.

"No, no, I wanted to drink your cum!" Patti moaned. "That's so meany that you jerkied off. Just so meany!"

"Sorry!" he groaned as he spurted his jizz.

I didn't care. Patti worked her cunt up and down my dick, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. She had such a tight snatch. She gripped my dick with her twat. The silky massage tightened my nuts. I groaned, gripping her hips. Her big big boobs jiggled.

She grabbed them, her wedding ring gleaming on her right hand. The one he gave her. She squeezed her tits as she worked her twat up and down my dick. She whimpered as she plunged all the way down my cock. She took me to the hilt.

Her pussy went wild. My ex-wife came on my dick.

"Yes, yes, yippee, yes!" she howled, her pussy going wild around my cock. "Cummy in me, Bill! Please, please, cummy in me!"

"Fuck, yes!" I growled as her cunt suckled at my dick. "Shit!"

I erupted into her cunt.

I spurted blast after blast of my jizz into her snatch, savoring her flesh rippling around my cock. She suckled at me. That felt incredible. I loved every second of her cunt writhing around my spurting shaft. I grunted, the pleasure slamming through me.

"Yay!" Jennifer clapped as I pumped my cum into Patti's snatch. "Go, hunny, go!"

"So many cummies!" Patti squealed as I filled her up with my seed. I basted her pussy.

Her womb.

I flooded her cunt with spurt after spurt of my cum. I groaned, flooding her with all that wonderful jizz it was such an incredible rush to pump my cum into her over and over again. My face twisted with delight as more of my jizz splashed against her cervix.

Shaun groaned as I pumped his wife's cunt full of my seed. I filled her to the brim with all my spunk. It was just such a rush to flood her. I shuddered, the pleasure sweeping through me. I hit that peak of bliss.

"Fuck," I groaned, reaching for my phone lying on my jeans. "Fuck, you are such a slut, Patti!"

"I am!" she squealed, bouncing up and down my dick. "Oh, Shaun, you were so meany for not cumming in my mouth, but I'll still suck you off!"

"You will?" her husband asked as I opened the App. Yep, the slut had hit Level 1. "You'll do it right now!"

"Okey-dokey!" she moaned as she rose off my cock. She started to crawl toward him as I clicked on her profile and selected to make her into my Ex-Bimbo Wife. She froze and shook her head. "Wait, wait, suck your dick?"

"Yeah," he said. "Come on, honey, please."

"Eww, I only suck my hubby's dick!" She turned around and nuzzled her face into my wet dick. I noticed her left hand had the wedding ring I gave her now. Not that prick's.

"What?" asked Shaun.

I smiled and checked to see what it would cost me to make Courtney into a bimbo. It would take 9 Bimbo Crystals. I currently had 0. I opened the screen to purchase--