The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick ached at the sight of her in a very short mini-skirt of navy blue with a matching corset top that lifted her breasts into two jiggling mounds leaving both her midriff and her nipples bare. A short, red tie fell between her tits. She grinned at me.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, I am so ready to greety all the guesty-poos and welcome them to the resort, Mistery Ken!" she squealed. It was so hot watching her breasts jiggle in the corset.

Then my phone beeped again with a message that read: Break in your bimbo by enjoying her yourself. You own her and she's your whore! You never have to pay her, only provide room and board. Let's hope you made your manager's apartment big enough.

I glanced at Iolana, my dick so hard. She was so sexy. I stared at her as she quivered before me. I pushed back my chair and moved around the desk. She smiled at me as she quivered there, her boobs jiggling in her corset.

I grabbed her right nipple and twisted the barbell piercing. She gasped and shuddered in delight, whimpering as I twerked it around before letting it go. It blurred as it snapped back into place. Her nub quivered for a moment.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken," she moaned. "That made my pussy all hottie and wettie and juicy and stuff. Ooh, ooh, that was so amazeying. Yay!"

I grinned at her and grabbed her hips. I pushed her back onto my desk. She sat on it. I leaned in and kissed her. My lips melted to hers. It was so amazing to make out with her like this. Her mouth was so warm on mine.

This was so perfect to make out with her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. She danced it about and wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled me in close, her hand shooting out and grabbing the waistband of my shorts.

"Oh, that's just nicey," she purred and pulled my dick out of my shorts with ease. "Yes, it is. This cock needs to be in my pussy wussy, righty, Mistery Ken?"

"God, yes," I groaned as she stroked up and down me. Her hand felt so good. I loved her pressing my dick into her thick bush. Her curls spread around me. It had been a year since I had gotten laid. "You are just perfect to be my bimbo-concierge."

"Yay!" she squealed and pressed me against her wet folds. Her hot, silky petals caressed my lips. "Now fucky me so hardy, Mistery Ken!"

"Yes!" I groaned and buried into Iolana's pussy.

It was heavenly to sink into my bimbo-concierge's hot pussy. Her silky cunt gripped my dick with all her wonderful passion. I groaned at the heat of her around me. She gripped my hips with her thighs, holding me tight as her cunt welcomed me in. It was such a wonderful moment.

I was in heaven here. I was just enjoying this so much. I was so happy for this pussy around my cock. It was perfect. Just the sort of delight. I needed. I trembled at the passion rushing through my body. The passion washed through me.

My cock throbbed in her twat. It was so good to feel her pussy around my dick. She squeezed and relaxed about me as she threw her arms around my neck. Her brown eyes sparkled before me. She was one sexy island girl.

"Fucky me so hardy, Mistery Ken!" she moaned. "I lovey you so much!"

Love?

She kissed me.

I groaned at the wonderful feel of her lips on mine. Her tongue plunged into my mouth. She was so bold. Wonderfully so. I groaned as her pussy clamped down on my dick. She felt so good around my cock. I shuddered at the warmth of her.

I drew back my dick, the silky heaven of her pussy massaging me. It was such a perfect moment. I slammed back into her, my balls slapping into her taint. I groaned at the heat rushing through me. This was so amazing.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her again and again. I plunged deep and hard into her twat. Her pussy gripped me with her silky cunt. She held me tight as I fucked her hard and fast.

I pounded her with all that I had. I loved pumping away at her cunt. I thrust in and out of her, savoring her delicious snatch. It was so great to bury into her cunt again again. Her pussy held me tight. It was fabulous.

She broke the kiss and squealed, "Mistery Ken has such a biggie dick! I lovey it so muchy much!"

She fell back onto her elbows, bumping my computer monitor. Her big tits bounced in her corset top, her nipple piercings gleaming in the light. I groaned as I fucked her hard and fast. I slammed my dick into her pussy again and again.

She clamped her twat down on me. She massaged me with every inch of her amazing cunt. I loved every second of fucking her. I buried into her snatch over and over again. I loved slamming deep and hard into her pussy.

It was fabulous.

She whimpered, her thighs gripping my dick. She humped into my strokes, her boobs bouncing in her corset. I loved the sight of them. I gripped her pierced nipples and twisted her barbells around. She gasped in delight.

"Yesy yes, play with my piercey nipples, Mistery Ken!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down hard on me. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey dovey it like I lovey dovey you!"

My heart skipped a beat. "You love me?"

"With all my heart and all my body and all my pussy and all my soul!" she gasped. "I lovey you with all that I have! Yay!"

Her words swept over me. They were so honest. She had no guile in her. She was open. A bimbo. I grinned at Iolana and fucked her hard, twisting her nipples back and forth. She moaned in delight, her brown eyes sparkling.

She was so sexy. So hot to watch. I loved every second of fucking her pussy. I savored pounding her cunt. I buried into her snatch over and over again, reveling in the hot grip of her cunt. Her pussy gripped me.

Massaged me.

I loved the way she held me. It was so good to have her gripping my dick. It was fabulous to have her squeezing down on me. I loved how she did that. It was amazing to bury into her with every thing that I had. It was fabulous.

I thrust into her. It was a great time. I pounded her with all that I had. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her with force. She squeezed down on me. It was so amazing to have her twat gripping me. I savored every second of it.

The pressure in my balls grew and grew. It was so delicious.

I savored that heat. It was an incredible moment to have her pussy gripping my dick. I fucked her hard, the pressure swelling to the bursting point. My nuts slapped into her taint brimmed with my cum. Iolana moaned, tossing her head.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken, that's so goody great!" moaned the naughty bimbo. "I lovey dovey it. I'm gonna cummy on your hugey cock!"

"Yes, yes, cum," I growled, slamming into her juicy snatch. I was fucking her bareback. She was my concierge. My bimbo-slut. "I own you!"

"Yesy you do, Mistery Ken!" A big smile spread on her lips as I pounded her twat. "I lovey that you owny me!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. I loved the way her cunt spasmed around me. It was an incredible moment to have her spasming around me. I groaned, savoring that silky heaven suckling at my cock. I buried into her.

Erupted.

"My bimbo-slut!" I roared as I dumped my cum into her pussy.

I flooded her writhing snatch with my jizz. She squealed in delight. I pinched her nipples hard, twisting her piercing about as her cunt spasmed around my erupting dick. She milked my cock, working out the cum from my nuts.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken's seed in my pussy! Yay!"

She shuddered, suckling at me. It was an incredible moment. I loved every second of dumping my load into her pussy. I savored every last moment of this delight. It was perfect. Amazing. A big smile spread on my lips as I dumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I filled her to the brim.

"Shit!" I groaned as I pumped the last of my cum into her pussy. "Oh, shit, that's good. Damn, you're my slut!"

"You're slutty slut, Mistery Ken!" she said with such pride shining in her brown eyes.

I ripped out of her and said, "Prove it. Bend over my desk, spread your butt-cheeks, and beg me to ass fuck you!"

"Yesy yes!" she squealed, her thick, black bush dripping with my pearly jizz. She spun around and bent over the desk, shoving up her miniskirt to be complexity off her plump rump. She parted her butt-cheeks, exposing her sphincter. "Fucky my assy, Mistery Ken! I wanna have your cock in my buttyhole!"

I groaned. This was amazing. How the fuck did this App do this? This was impossible, but it was too real to be a dream. I pressed my cock between her butt-cheeks. I slid down her crevice and nuzzled right against her backdoor.

I thrust against her.

She whimpered as I did that. It was so good to have her anal ring slowly spreading wide. I had never fucked a woman in the ass. This was so amazing. My dick drilled against her backdoor which slowly opened. The ring slid around the crown. I pushed harder until...

I popped into her bowels.

"Mistery Ken!" squealed the bimbo as I penetrated her asshole.

I sank into Iolana's asshole. I loved her hot and velvety sheath gripping my dick. She held me tight as I sank into her deeper and deeper. I worked down into her pussy. I savored the way her cunt gripped my dick. She held me tight.

I loved it. I was in heaven here. I groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels. I pushed into her, loving this moment so much. It was just fantastic to have my cock sliding to the hilt in her bowels. I bottomed out in her.

"Shit," I groaned, savoring being all the way in her bowels. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

"Mistery Ken, that's so amazeying to have you in my buttyhole!" She squeezed her bowels down around me. "Fucky me so hardy! Yay!"

I planted my hands on my desk on either spider of her and drew back my cock. She massaged me with her velvety asshole. That wondrous sheath massaged me as more and more of my dick emerged from between her butt-cheeks. God, was I bigger? I think I was.

Holy shit, what was this App?

I slammed back into Iolana's asshole. The bimbo gasped out in delight as I buggered her. It was just so good. I pumped away at her anal sheath. I fucked her with so much passion. I pounded her with all that I had. I thrust away at her anal sheath again and again.

It was so amazing to fuck her with force. I pounded her with all that I had. It was just so good to fuck her anal sheath. I loved it so much. God, no wonder I had a king-sized bed. My bimbos would be sleeping with me.

Shit, shit, shit, and I had two more to hire.

This was a dream come true. I loved this as I fucked Iolana's asshole with all that I had. She gasped out in her bubbly voice, so happy to be sodomized. I groaned, thrusting away at her. I loved every second of this. My balls tightened.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as that wonderful asshole massaged me. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to spurting into her asshole. I loved every second of pounding her anal sheath. It was just such an incredible moment. "Damn!"

"Fucky my assyhole so hardy," she whimpered, squeezing her amazing bowels down around my dick. Her butt-cheeks jiggled every time I buried into her. She tossed her head, her mane of curly, black hair dancing. "I lovey it!"

"Oh, fuck, that's good," I groaned, savoring her bowels. "Oh, that's fucking good!"

"It is, Mistery Ken!" She clamped her bowels down around me. "I'm gonna cummy so hardy! Yay!"

The app beeped as I buried into her asshole. Her bowels convulsed around me. Iolana squealed out with her rapture, her asshole spasming around me. It was just an incredible treat to feel that delight. I loved it so much. I savored that delight as I pumped my cum into her anal sheath.

I spurted over and over into her bowels, the pleasure slamming into me.

"Mistery Ken!" she gasped as my cum flooded her anal sheath.

I grunted with each eruption. I spurted blast after blast of cum into her velvety asshole, her bowels suckling at my dick. It was spectacular to feel that. I loved every second of her writhing around me. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, savoring the way her anal sheath rippled around my dick. "Iolana! You're such an amazing bimbo-concierge!"

"Yay!" she squealed as I spurted the last of my cum into her asshole. The heat washed through me. I felt so amazing right now. I could just fly away. A big smile spread on my lips as her bowels rippled around my cock a few more times. "I lovey being a bimboy-concierge! It's so awesomey!"

"Yeah," I panted and grabbed my phone. Another notification from the Bimbo App.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

I pulled out of Iolana's asshole and moved around my table. She giggled and followed me around. She stood behind me like she knew what to do. She stood there with her hands folded before her and a big smile on her face.

I hit the Interview Candidate Button and my door opened a moment later. A round-faced woman in a gray cleaning smock entered. She had a kerchief over her hair, but a few of her black strands escaped. She was a native Hawaiian like Iolana and me, her skin a delicious shade of coppery brown.

She handed over her resume saying, "Hi, I'm Mele! I really want to get out of working at the Grand Hyatt."

"Ms. Tenant?" I asked as I glanced down at her resume. She had worked at the Grand Hyatt, the Four Seasons, and the Hilton as a maid since she was eighteen. Six years of work.

"Yeah," she said and glanced at Iolana. "Hi."

"I'm a bimboy-concierge!" Iolana said, causing me to freeze. God, her tits were out.

"How wonderful," said Mele. "I have many good references. I've always done a good job cleaning. Never been accused of any misconduct."

"You up to sucking the guests' dicks?" I asked, grabbing the phone.

"What?" She leaped to her feet. "I'm not a fucking whore! I'm--"

Bimbofy Mele Kakalina and hire her for your resort?

I hit the YES button and she flashed naked. I smiled as her curvy hips appeared, her breasts round. She was a thiccer girl than Iolana with a nice ass. Mele definitely would fit in nicely. I loved the landing strip that led to her shaved pussy.

Please Select her Role! Beneath that were two choices now: Maid or Cook.

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

I hit Maid followed by the YES button. In another flash of pink, she was in a sexy French maid's uniform. Short, puffy skirt and low-cut bodice that showed off her round breasts, cradling her bare tits in frilly lace. A short, white apron covered her black skirt. She had fish-net stockings and high heels to complete the look.

"Yay, I'm a bimboy-maid!" she squealed, jumping up and down.

"Yep," I said, pulling out my dick. "And I have something for you to clean right here and now. I just fucked her in the ass."

"Then let me cleany that right up!" she moaned and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth wide and happily swallowed my cock. I groaned as she slid her lips over my dirty dick. A wave of heat rushed through me as she did that.

I groaned in delight as she swirled her tongue around my dick. She danced around me. It was so hot having her do that. I loved the feel of her mouth working up and down my dick, her tongue sweeping about me.

She whimpered as she suckled on my cock. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was so good having her suckle and slurp on my dirty rod. I groaned as she did that. It was so amazing to have her doing that. She flicked her tongue around my cock.

"Yes," I groaned, enjoying that mouth immensely. "That's it. Oh, you're such a dirty bimbo-maid!"

"Yesy, she is!" squealed Iolana. "Cleany Mistery Ken's dick!"

Mele moaned around my cock and swirled her tongue, listening to the bimbo-concierge. I savored this delight. I had two women I owned now. I shuddered at the pleasure. I noticed that my Bimbo Bucks hadn't gone down. I really didn't have to pay them any salary.

I just owned them completely. It was amazing. A heady rush to have these two bimbos to worship me. Mele worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was so wondrous to enjoy her hot mouth.

I hurtled toward my climax. Having my dick sucked clean by the naughty woman was just amazing. I groaned in delight as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. The pressure grew in my balls.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I hurtled toward bursting.

She buffed me clean. She swirled her tongue around my dick. I loved every second of this. The pleasure was intense. It was amazing to have her hot working up and down my dick. She brought me closer and closer to bursting.

Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. She stared up at me with such passion in her brown eyes. My dick lurched. The pressure at the tip burst. I gasped out in delight as I erupted into her mouth.

"You bimbo-slut!" I roared as I dumped my cum into her mouth.

She gulped it down. She swallowed all of my jizz. It was so wild to cum in her mouth. I just met her, and now she was my bimbo-maid. Mele stared at me with such empty-headed love in her eyes. She was so sexy. I groaned as I pumped more and more of my seed into her maw.

"Yes," I growled as I erupted one last time. I glanced at Iolana who watched on, her cheeks flushed dark. She had a mess of cum in her bush, her black curls matted with my pearly jizz. "There's another mess to clean up, Mele. Iolana's bush and pussy. Eat her out!"

Mele plopped her mouth off my dick and gasped out, "Yesy, sir, Mistery Ken!"

She turned and crawled toward Iolana, the bimbo-maid's fluffy skirt rustling over her rump. She nuzzled right into my bimbo-concierge's bush and licked up the cum off her curls. I was arrested by the sight of that pink tongue stroking through those black hairs to clean up my jizz.

"Fuck," I breathed as the bimbo-maid licked again and again. She was dedicated to cleaning. That was so hot to watch. Mele suckled some of the cum off Iolana's curls before nuzzling deeper and licking. "I fucking love this App."

"Mele, you're such a goody good bimboy-maid to licky me clean," whimpered Iolana.

I dropped to my knees and pushed up the bimbo-maid's skirt. I found Mele's shaved cunt dripping in juices. The air brimmed with spicy and tangy aromas, their hot cunts. I was having a threesome with two hot bimbos that I owned.

I pressed my cock into Mele's pussy and thrust into her cunt. I sank into her pussy as she moaned, feasting on the creampie I left in Iolana's pussy. This was so hot. I was fucking a second woman, my second bimbo, of the day.

I was in heaven here.

I gripped her hips and drew back. Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight with her silky embrace. It was so good being in her. I fucked her hard. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt. It was amazing to be in her pussy. I fucked deep and hard into her cunt.

I pounded Mele as she feasted on Iolana's cunt. The bimbo-maid licked the bimbo-concierge's pussy clean of my jizz. It was so hot. I loved it as I fucked away. My dick plunged over and over into that hot cunt. It was just amazing.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, Mele, you're such a lovey dovey awesomey bimboy-maid!" whimpered Iolana.

Yes, she was. I loved this. I savored that hot, tight cunt squeezing around my dick. I thrust into that hot cunt again and again, savoring the heat of her twat around my dick. I plunged into her snatch over and over again. I loved fucking her.

I felt so good. I savored this heat gripping my cock. I groaned with each thrust into her cunt. I fucked her with such force. It was so amazing to pound her like this. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt again and again. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming.