The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight with her amazing pussy, whimpering, "Fucky me so hard, Mistery Ken!"

"Yes!" I groaned, churning her up. "Shit, that's good!"

I hurtled toward my orgasm.

"Ooh, ooh, yay!" Iolana gasped, her big boobs jiggling in her corset as she bucked. She was cumming on Mele's face.

"Yummy nummy pussy creamies!" squealed Mele, her pussy clamping down on your thrusting dick. "Ooh, ooh, lucky ducky me!"

Her cunt went wild around my dick. She spasmed around my cock, her cunt suckling at my dick. I loved that heat. I savored the pleasure rushing through me. It was so amazing to pump away at her writhing cunt. The pressure in my balls hurtled closer and closer to bursting.

I buried into her heavenly twat and erupted.

"Mistery Ken's cummies!" she moaned as I dumped my load into her pussy.

"Fuck!" I groaned, my phone beeping behind me.

I spurted blast after blast of my cum into the bimbo-maid's pussy. The pleasure washed through me. It was so good to have all this bliss sweeping through me. I loved it so much. The heat rushed through me as I basted her cunt with my seed.

I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. I groaned with each blast of spunk. I shuddered, spurting into her cunt over and over again. I flooded her with all that I had. I loved the feel of that hot cum spurting into her twat.

It was just amazing to have all that cum erupting from my dick and pumping into her cunt. I filled her up with everything that I had. The pleasure crashed through my mind. I savored every last second of flooding her with my spunk.

"Fuck!" I groaned, spurting more and more of my spunk into her snatch. I loved every second of erupting into her. I flooded her with all that I had. The pleasure shot through me. "Oh, fuck, that's so good! Shit!"

"Mistery Ken!" whimpered Mele as her pussy milked my dick dry.

I fired the last blast of cum into her pussy. The two bimbos were moaning. I shuddered and ripped my dick out of her cunt. I bet the next interviewee had arrived. The bimbo-cock. I smiled. I didn't care who walked through the door, she would be hired and fucked.

I snatched up my phone as Mele rose and kissed Iolana. The two bimbos made out with passion as I swiped my phone. The App had a new notification that read: The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

I hit the Interview Candidate button as I sat on my chair. The door opened a moment later, my phone aimed at whoever it was. I froze in shock at my mother walking in wearing her jeans and a faded t-shirt, a bright smile on her face.

"Hi, honey," she said. "Ooh, Keone, you did it. You opened your own resort. I want to help out. I want to be your cook! You know how great a cook I am, honey."

My jaw dropped. My mother? God, could I bimbofy my mother? She really did fill out that t-shirt, and her hips were curvy. She kept herself in good shape working two or three jobs a week. She had this bright smile on her face, the phone shaking in my hand.

Bimbofy Kamalani Kekoa and hire her for your resort?

YES

or

NO

To be continued...