The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 04

Story Info
The bimbo inn and its bevy of slutty bimbos get an upgrade!
7.4k words
4.77
7.7k
11

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upgrading the Sexy Bimbo Inn

Mrs. Zelda Howell

My husband was checking us out as I enjoyed being fucked in the ass one last time by Ken, the hunky owner of the bimbo resort. While my gray-haired, rich husband was getting his wrinkled knob polished by the hotties, I was enjoying a dick with real lead in it.

"Oh, Ken," I moaned as he drilled against my backdoor.

I knelt on one of the couches in the lobby, that big dick drilling into me. It was such a wonderful way to spend my honeymoon. My husband had more money than god, so I would stay with him until the end, but...

Ken's dick was spectacular. He had earned sodomizing me. His cock popped into my bowels. I moaned in delight, my big boobs jiggling in my dress. I had it hiked up around my waist so he could bugger me. I gripped the top of the couch, holding tight to it.

He sank into my asshole. I moaned as he went deeper. The Hawaiian stud's big dick filled me up. He felt just awesome. It was so great to have all that cock in me. I was so glad to have him filling me up. It was so perfect.

He bottomed out in me. I squeezed my bowels down around him. He drew back his cock. I moaned as he did. It was perfect. My bowels massaged his dick as he drew back and back. He slammed his dick into my bowels.

"Damn, Mrs. Howell," he groaned.

"Yes, yes, fuck my married ass!" I moaned as he thrust into me.

"Darling, we have to get going," my husband said. "We'll miss our flight."

"It's a private flight!" I gasped as that big dick pounded me. "I don't think it's going anywhere. Get one of the bimbos to suck you off! I'll probably have cum by the time you spurt. Or not too long after."

"Fine, fine," he said, watching me getting fucked by another man. A younger one.

This place was special. The rules didn't work here. I realized that. I could fuck the owner, and my husband didn't get jealous. He was just a good cuck watching as the bimbo-maid dropped to her knees to suck him off.

"I lovey dovey suckying your dickie, guesty-poo!" she cooed, a Hawaiian beauty that knew how to eat pussy.

She swallowed my husband's dick as that better cock reamed out my asshole. My husband groaned while I moaned with wanton lust. I loved that huge cock burying into me. It was so amazing to have him fucking me.

He pounded my flesh with all his force. It was amazing to feel him thrusting into me. I groaned, my bowels clamping down hard on his dick. He fucked my asshole with force. He fucked me hard and fast. It was just an incredible moment to have him doing that. I loved every last second of it.

"Oh, Ken! Ken!" I moaned as the stud hammered my asshole. "That's incredible!"

"Yes, it is, Mrs. Howell," he grunted, fucking me hard.

He pounded my bowels with all that he had. It was so good to feel him doing that. I loved it. he slammed to the hilt in me. It was just so good to have him burying into my bowels. He slammed into me. It was awesome to have him doing that.

He buried into my anal sheath with all that he had. It was so good to have him thrustng away at me. He fucked my asshole with such force. It was fantastic to have him plunging into my anal sheath. My flesh melted around his mighty cock.

He gripped my hips as he fucked me hard. He pounded my bowels with all that he had. It was glorious to have him do that. I loved it. I savored every last second of his huge cock fucking me. He drove me toward my climax.

"Ken!" I whimpered.

"Are you going to cum like a huge whore?" he asked.

"Yes!" I moaned, clamping my asshole down on his dick. "Yes, I am!"

He plunged into my bowels hard. I shuddered, heading for that moment. My husband groaned, the bimbo-maid sucking hard on his wrinkled knob. He groaned and threw back his head, popping off already, much to the whore's delight.

I was close to my own amazing climax. I gripped his huge dick with my velvety flesh. He buried deep and hard into me. I loved it. My eyes rolled back in my head as I was so ready to burst. He plunged to the hilt in me.

"Yes!" I gasped.

My asshole convulsed around his dick

The pleasure gushed out of my spasming pussy and rushed through my body. My cunt convulsed around him. I loved every last second of this delight. It was fantastic to experience this delight. I loved every last second of this ecstasy.

"Cum in me!" I howled as Ken churned up my spasming bowels with his big dick.

"Yes!" he growled and thrust to the hilt in me. He erupted.

His cum spurted into my asshole. It was so hot feeling that jizz jetting into me. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful heat rushing through me. He grunted, pumping my asshole full of his spunk. It was such a heady rush.

My flesh spasmed around him as he did that. He filled my anal sheath with his spunk. He erupted into me over and over again. It was so good to have him do that. I loved it immensely. I enjoyed the heat spurting into my bowels.

"Oh, that's it!" I moaned, milking his dick.

"Damn!" he groaned. "You'll be missed, Mrs. Howell!"

"So will you!"

He spurted the last of his spunk into my asshole. I panted, savoring all that spunk filling me up. It was just such a good moment. He panted and pulled his dick out of my asshole. I shuddered as he did that. It was just delicious.

"There you go, guesty-poo," the bimbo-maid purred. She was in her slutty French maid's uniform. She rose to her feet, her boobs jiggling in her blouse. "You're all setty! Thanky you for staying with us and having super yummy cummies!"

"You're very welcome," said my husband. He looked so pathetic fawning over her.

I cupped Ken's face and kissed him. I loved the feel of his lips on mine. My skirt fell down my legs. His cum leaked out of my asshole. I felt so good. He was such a great kisser. And a great fucker. I wanted to stay, but... I had to get home.

"I had an amazing stay," I purred. "We'll come back for our one-year anniversary."

"I'd make reservations early," said Ken. "We book fast."

"I bet," I purred, glancing at the busty bimbo-concierge who was all but falling out of the corset she wore for her uniform, a tie dangling between her big, golden-brown tits.

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

A month after I'd opened, and I was up to $13,040 in the app. I was ready to upgrade my resort.

I was in my office, my heart pounding in my chest as I tapped the UPGRADE button on the app. We had guests staying in every room each night. The bimbos were keeping busy fucking them and me. It had been great, but I was eager to go from barely more than a bed and breakfast to a true hotel.

UPGRADE your Bimbo Inn to Level 2 for $10,000?

The YES and NO buttons flashed on the screen. Of course, I hit YES. I winced as I dropped down to $3040. I hoped I would be able to afford the increased costs.

Congratulations! To fully upgrade you must add 3 more rooms to the floor plan.

That meant I would net $1500 in profit, but I saw the next line.

You must hire 1 more Bimbo-Maid.

You must choose two Add-On services. Each add-on allows you to charge more per night from the guests as well as make money from other opportunities. Please pick two from the list of options below:

I liked the sound of more money. I started reading the options.

Pool: Comes with a Bimbo-Lifeguard in a sexy bikini who loves practicing reviving swimmers with her body. The size of the pool grows at Level 4. You must add a second bimbo lifeguard if the Inn is Level 4 or higher.

Sauna: Comes with Bimbo-Attendant which makes it a wild experience for the guests. Not a very hot sauna, though, for safety.

Massage Parlor: Comes with 1 Bimbo-Masseuse per level of the Inn after Level 1.

Bar: Comes with 1 Bimbo-Barista. Gain an additional Bimbo-Barista at Inn Level 3 and at Inn Level 6.

Restaurant: Comes with 1 Bimbo-Waitress per Inn Level and 1 additional Bimbo-Cook at Inn Level 3 and at Inn Level 6.

Honeymoon Suite: Comes with personal Bimbo-Slave for the Happy Couple. Gain an additional Honeymoon Suite and Bimbo-Slave at Inn Level 4.

Private Beach: Comes with one Bimbo-Sunbather per level of the Inn.

Island Tour: Comes with a sexy Bimbo-Guide. Gain 1 Bimbo-Guide per level of Inn after Level 1.

Kayak Rentals: Come with a sexy Bimbo-Guide. Gain 1 Bimbo-Guide per level of the Inn after Level 1.

Ballroom: Comes with sexy Bimbo-MC. Gain an additional ballroom and Bimbo-MC at Inn Level 3 and at Inn Level 6.

Damn, there was a lot of stuff there. What did I need, though, to be a great resort? The pool was a must, and the restaurant would probably let me have other customers besides my guests. People would come in and eat while enjoying the bimbo waitresses.

I settled on it. I hit POOL first. I was given more information as well as the requirements to have it be a valid "pool" once I built it, including the furniture and the square footage of the pool.

Do you wish to add a Pool? YES or NO?

I hit YES, eager to upgrade my inn.

Congratulations! Your guests can swim at the pool and enjoy the bimbo-lifeguard! You'll have to hire her before your guests can use the amenity!

I would definitely do that. Then I selected Restaurant from the list.

Do you wish to add a Restaurant? YES or NO?

YES

Congratulations! Anyone can dine at your restaurant and enjoy the food your bimbo-cook(s) prepares. They will enjoy being served by your naughty bimbo-waitresses! You'll have to hire your bimbo-waitresses and any needed bimbo-cooks before your guests can use the facility!

So I had to hire a bimbo-lifeguard, two bimbo-waitresses, and the new bimbo-maid. I was looking forward to expanding my harem of sexy staff members. I had no idea where they would all sleep. I suppose I would have to upgrade my living quarters.

Before your inn is upgraded, you must add in the new facilities! Watch your costs, though!

I feared that would be the case. I didn't just immediately jump to upgrade when I had $10,000. I wanted to make sure that I had some cushion while designing the new space. I opened up the building menu and started remodeling.

The first thing I did was add a second floor. I moved all six of the rooms up to it, installing an elevator. I winced at that cost. I also had to add fire escape stairs to be compliant with building codes. I added those provisions and used the space on the first floor for the restaurant. I shifted the kitchen to that side of the inn. I added the required booths and tables. I was running low on money. I could buy art and other things to decorate it and make more money, but...

Cash was running low.

I put the pool on the other side of the inn. Outside, of course. I created the section and made a pool. Pretty simple design. I added the bimbo-lifeguard post where she could pose and the chaise lounges for the guests to use. I was almost broke when I had it furnished. I did add another large bed in my office are, expanding that a bit.

I hit CONFIRM.

I really, really needed some new guests to check into the three new rooms after that. I had to check it out. I left my office and passed Iolana at the concierge desk. The busty thing beamed at me, looking so horny.

The elevator was there. That was cool. The lobby led right into the restaurant. It looked how I imagined. I checked out the pool. It was right there, the sun shining down on it. Damn, this was cool. I rode the elevator up to the second floor. I was giddy. I had a second floor.

The three rooms that I had rented were there. My bimbo-maid came out of one, her lips dripping in cum. She had just been servicing someone. Had she even noticed that the inn had changed shape? She hummed and nodded to me.

"Mistery Ken!" she cooed.

"You're on the second floor," I said.

She blinked. "I wasn't before?" She giggled. "It's so hardy rememberying. It's easier being a dummy airhead like me! Yay!"

I smacked her on the ass and said, "You're welcome."

I rode the elevator down with her and headed to my office. I sat in my chair and checked the app. A message read

Do you wish to start interviewing candidates for the four open positions?

YES.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

I was sitting at my office desk so I hit the Interview Candidate button. Almost immediately, the door opened and a Japanese girl strode in with her black hair in a pixie bob. She also had blue eyes. Only half-Japanese.

"Hi, I'm Asuka," she said, handing over her resume.

I took it and asked, "Do you have any experience working at a hotel or in guest services?"'

"Well, I worked at a few fast-food restaurants," she said, a cute thing. She had such an adorable face. "I hope that's good enough. I'm a hard worker. I'll be a big help."

I lifted my phone, aiming it at her as I said, "I'm sure you will be. You're hired, Asuka."

She beamed at me as my phone asked, Bimbofy Asuka Bradley and hire her for your resort?

I tapped the pink YES button. In a flash she was naked. She gasped as she stared down at her nude body, her breasts round and perky. I nodded in appreciation at her toned stomach and the landing strip of black hair that led to her shaved pussy. And her pierced clit. Nice.

Please Select her Role! the Bimbo App said. Beneath that were three choices: Maid, Waitress, or Lifeguard.

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

I suppose she would make a good bimbo-waitress, but fast food wasn't working as a waitress. However, she would have had to clean, so I went with Maid. I hit the YES to confirm my choice and just like that, she was in a maid's uniform. She was a delicious-looking thing, too. Her demure and delicate features went well with it.

Japanese girls were just cut out to be sexy maids. Anime proved it.

"Yay, I'm your bimboy-maid, Mistery Ken!" she squealed, bouncing up and down. Her skirt fluttered around her thighs. She looked so fucking sexy. I loved it. "Isn't that greaty good?"

"Yep," I said and stood. "Come around my desk, bend over it, and beg me to fuck you in the ass."

"Yesy sir," she said and darted around the desk. I stepped back as she planted her hands on the surface and thrust her ass at me. The lacy skirt rustled, barely covering her rump. "Pleasey please, Mistery Ken, and fucky my assyhole so goody hard!"

How could I say no to that?

I loved owning this inn. I flipped up her skirt and layers of lacy petticoats. I nuzzled my dick into her but-crack. I loved the feel of her against me. She gasped as I pushed into her butt-crack. I found her asshole, loving the feel of that hole against my dick.

I gripped her hips and thrust against her. She moaned as I did that. It was so wonderful to drill against her asshole like that. She moaned as I did that. Her anal ring stretched and stretched. The Japanese slut whimpered, her hair swaying above her shoulders.

I popped into her asshole.

"Mistery Ken's mighty dick!" she moaned. "Yesy yes, this is so goody great!"

"It fucking is," I groaned, savoring that hot asshole around my dick. She massaged me with her flesh. "Damn!"

I bottomed out in her bowels. I gripped her hips and drew back my cock. My bimbo-maid squealed in delight. She was so enthusiastic like all of them. I loved the sounds she made as I buried my dick back into her asshole. I savored the velvety grip around my dick.

It's a wonderful thing to feel as I fucked away at her bowels. I pounded her anal sheath with all that I had. It was spectacular to bury into her again and again. She squeezed her anal sheath down around my cock.

I pounded her hard and fast. I thrust into her asshole. I fucked with powerful thrusts into her bowels. She moaned as I plundered her asshole. It was awesome to bury into her asshole again and again. I churned her up.

"Fuck," I growled as I pounded her anal sheath hard and fast.

"Mistery Ken's awesomey dick in my buttyhole!" she moaned. "That's super duper awesomey sugoiii!"

"Yes, yes," I groaned, fucking her asshole hard.

She gripped my dick, massaging me. That heat swelled at the tip of my cock with every thrust into her bowels. I pounded her with all that you have. It was incredible to bury into her bowels again and again. I hammered her asshole, savoring how she gasped and moaned.

Every thrust into her asshole swelled the pressure in my nuts. I hurtled toward that moment when I would dump my cum into her asshole. She wiggled her hips from side to side. She loved what I did to her. I loved it, too. It was so good.

"Mistery Ken!" she whimpered. "I'm gonna cummy on your awesomey and sugoiii dick! Yesy yes!"

I buried into her asshole, eager to feel that moment rushing through me. It would be so good. I couldn't wait to spurt my cum into her asshole. She whimpered as I hammered her anal sheath with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her bowels.

She whimpered, her head tossing. Her bowels clamped down on my cock. She held me tight. It was perfect to have her doing that. I loved every last second of hammering her. It was so good to pound her bowels.

"Mistery Ken!" she squealed. "I lovey dovey you!"

Her asshole convulsed around my dick. She spasmed about my dick. It was incredible to feel her going wild like that. It was just fantastic to have her doing that. She felt so incredible. I fucked to the hilt in her bowels.

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her anal sheath. I loved erupting into her again and again. It was just incredible to erupt into her over and over again. It was fantastic to dump my load into her asshole. Her bowels convulsed around me.

She milked my dick. She suckled at me with all that hot flesh. It was so good having her do that. I groaned through all that ecstasy. I felt so good as I dumped my load into her asshole. I savored all that cum spurting into her bowels.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she whimpered, her anal sheath milking me. "So goody greaty good!"

"Yes!" I moaned, pumping the last of my cum into her asshole. She wrung me dry.

I felt so good after that. A big smile spread on my lips. My dick throbbed in her asshole. I ripped my cock out of her and felt so good. I was curious if the next girl to interview was here. So I headed out of my office, my dick thrusting out before me.

"Mistery Ken!" gasped Asuka as she rushed out after me.

I stepped into the lobby and found no one else there. I turned around and smiled as Asuka dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide. She swallowed my cock. I groaned at the heat of her hot mouth sliding over my dick.

She swirled her tongue around my cock. It was just so good to have her nursing on me like that. She felt so good sucking on my dick. It was just an incredible delight to have her bobbing her head and working her mouth up and down my cock.

"That's a good maid," I growled as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such force. It was so good to have her doing that. "Shit!"

The naughty bimbo-maid stared up at me with such heat in her eyes. She loved sucking on my dick. It was so good to have her suckling on me. She nursed with all her might on my dick. She suckled hard and fast on me.