The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed every last second of that hot mouth. It was amazing to have her polish my pole. Her pixyish bob of hair swayed around her face. Her round, blue eyes stared up at me. They were so exotic on a Japanese slut like that.

"You're going to clean my dick and swallow all my cum, right?"

She moaned around my dick, nodding.

"That's a good bimbo-slut," I groaned.

She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so good to have her doing that. I loved every last second of her working her mouth up and down my dick. It was fantastic.

My nuts tightened with this heat. She suckled and slurped on me. She gobbled my dick. My nuts twitched as the need to cum in her mouth swelled and swelled. She suckled with all her might on me. It was so fantastic.

"Shit!" I groaned as she slurped on me. "That's it!"

She purred in delight around my cock as she suckled on me. It was so good having her working her mouth up and down my cock. She polished my pole with all that she had. It was so good to have her do that. I loved every last second of it.

My balls twitched with her hot mouth. It was so good to have her do that. It was just amazing to have her mouth suckling on me. She nursed with all her might on my cock. I loved that heat swelling in me. I would dump my load down her mouth.

"You're getting closer to your reward!" I groaned.

She squealed around my dick as the door opened. A pudgy man walked in with a suitcase. He nodded to me before heading to the concierge desk where Iolana waited with her tits about to fall out of her top.

"Welcome to the Bimboy Paradise Inn!" she squealed. "Do you wanna renty a room with us?"

"Yes, I do," the man said.

"Yay!" squealed Iolana.

She checked him in as the bimbo-maid suckled hard on my dick. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. The pleasure was outstanding. I loved every inch of that hot mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on me with force.

The pressure grew at the tip. My nuts tightened. I hurtled toward that wonderful moment when I would climax. I had to dump my cum into her mouth. She groaned as she suckled on me. She slurped on me with that hot mouth.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I groaned. "You dirty bimbo-maid! Yes!"

I erupted.

I flooded her mouth with my cum. The pleasure shot through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped my cum into her mouth. The ecstasy screamed through my mind. I loved erupting into her mouth over and over again.

She gulped down my cum. The pleasure slammed into my mind, sending my thoughts reeling from the bliss. I shuddered at this heat rushing through me. It was so good to have all that ecstasy surging through my body. It was outstanding.

The ecstasy shot through my body It was so fantastic. I loved every last second of that bliss sweeping through me. It was incredible. My head tossed. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned, savoring this wondrous moment.

"Oh, that's so good," I grunted. "Drink it all down. Swallow every last drop of my spunk. Fuck!"

I shuddered, spurting all my cum into her mouth. I filled her up with my jizz. She moaned around my dick as Iolana was finishing checking in the customer. I pumped one last blast of cum into my bimbo-maid's cunt.

"Well, welcome to my inn," I said. "Asuka here will take you to your room and service you however you want."

"Fuck, yes," the chubby guy said. He had an Anime shirt on. Albedo from Overlord in a slutty pose. "Let's go!"

"Yesy sir, guesty-poo," said Asuka as she bounded to her feet and darted over to help the customer.

I left her to it and headed back into my office. Iolana beamed at me as she stood there. She looked so happy to have more people in the hotel. We were growing. My dreams of owning a resort were coming true.

I just never thought my inn would be staffed with bimbos.

I sat in my chair and checked my phone. I smiled at the notification.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

I hit the Interview Candidate button.

A tan and perky blonde entered. She had the look of a surfer. She was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a one-piece bathing suit like she had come here straight from the beach. I wondered how the Bimbo App found these girls.

Well, it was like a game, right? Just pulled them from a pool, I imagine. The pool of women in the area. She grinned at me, flashing her pretty smile. She certainly was a gorgeous thing. I was eager to hire her.

"You're hired," I said.

"Whoa, just like that?" she gasped. "Dude, ain't you a quick one? I mean, you don't even know my name."

I aimed my phone at her. Bimbofy Britney Brinkley and hire her for your resort? appeared on the screen.

"It's Britney Brinkley," I said as I hit the YES button and bimbofied before she could even remark on how I knew that.

She was naked in a flash, standing up. I grinned at big boobs. They were as tan as the rest of her. Even her pubic man had that delicious golden hue to her. She was a knockout and leggy blonde, her pussy just dripping with juices. I loved how she quivered there.

Please Select her Role! the app said and gave me two choices. Waitress or Lifeguard.

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

I hit Lifeguard followed by the YES button.

In a flash, she was dressed in a red, one-piece swimsuit only... It wasn't a swimsuit at all. It was body paint made to look like one. Her breasts were obscenely visible, her fat nipples thrusting out hard before her. Even her cunt was painted, her juices beading on the tight vulva.

"Holy shit," I groaned. "That's hot. Turn around."

"Yesy, Mistery Ken," she said and spun around. She had a great ass. I loved the way her pump butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed as she stood before me. She was just perfect. I wanted to fuck her so hard. "How does my butty-cheeks look?"

"Great," I said. "Come around here and sit on my desk. I'm going to fuck that cunt hard and play with those painted titties!"

"Yesy yes, Mistery Ken!" squealed the bimbo-lifeguard. She was a perky thing. A dizzy surfer-babe that darted around my desk.

I stepped back so she could plant her red-painted ass on my desk. She spread her legs wide. Her vulva parted, showing off her pink depths. Her big boobs quivered, her nipples so hard. I cupped those lush mounds, feeling the texture of the latex body paint.

It was so different. Made her smooth and rubbery. I grinned and rubbed against her nipples with my thumbs. She gasped as I did that. Her eyes were so wide. I loved the look in them. It was so good to enjoy this as I thrust my dick into her cunt.

She gasped out in delight as I filled her pussy with my spunk. I buried into her snatch. She whimpered, her pussy squeezing down around me. She felt so good holding me tight. I was in heaven being in her pussy.

"Yesy yes, Mistery Ken's biggie dickie is all surfying in my pussy!" she moaned. "I lovey dovey your mighty board, Mistery Ken!"

"And I love that hot, tight cunt squeezing about my dick, slut!" I growled.

She beamed at me as I drew back my cock. I thrust into her snatch, loving the way her cunt massaged my dick. That was just perfect. I plunged into her pussy again and again. I fucked her with force. It was so good to have her massaging my dick with her hot flesh. It was just a delight to bury into her. I grunted.

She gasped, her pussy clamping down on me. She massaged me with that hot twat. She felt so amazing around my dick. I loved burying into her cunt like this. I enjoyed every second of fucking her tight and hot twat.

"Mistery Ken's biggie dick," she moaned, her flesh massaging me. "That's so goody greaty good. I lovey dovey your mighty surfy board!"

"I am going to churn your fucking pussy to a froth," I snarled, fucking the White bimbo hard and fast. "You're going to cum like a fucking whore on my big dick!"

"Yippee skippy yay!" she squealed, her pussy gripping my cock.

I squeezed those latex-painted boobs. I massaged them as I hammered her cunt. Her blonde hair danced, her tan face twisting in delight. She looked so happy as I fucked her. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. I buried into her with such force.

She massaged my dick with her hot pussy. It was so good to bury into her snatch again and again. She felt so damned good. I was glad to fuck her. I pounded her cunt with force. It was so delicious to thrust into her snatch.

"Mistery Ken!" she gasped. "Yesy yes, your dickie's all tubular and gnarly and radyical!"

I grinned at her as that hot pussy clamped down on my dick. She massaged me with all that she had. It was so good to fuck into her cunt. I buried into her pussy with force. I loved slamming into her again and again. I pounded her with passion. I fucked that hot twat.

She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth. It was so good to hammer her twat with all that I had. My nuts slapped into her taint. She gripped me with that hot twat. I groaned, hurtling toward the moment I dumped my load into her cunt.

"I lovey dovey havying your mighty surfy board fuckying my radyical pussy!" she whimpered. "It's so tubular. I lovey being a bimboy-dudette!"

"Such a fucking airhead dudette!" I growled. "My surfer-slut!"

"Yesy that's me!"

Her pussy held me tight I hurtled toward my orgasm. I would cum so hard into her pussy. I would flood her with all that I had. I couldn't wait to spurt all my spunk into her. She massaged me with that hot snatch.

I hurtled close and closer to spurting into her cunt. She massaged my dick with her silky pussy. The heat built and built. I groaned, slamming deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked her with all that I had. She whimpered.

"Shit," I groaned, just so glad to be fucking her cunt.

She whimpered, her pussy clamping down on my dick. I smiled at her and slammed deep and hard into her pink delights. I squeezed her latex-painted tits. I massaged those red boobs as she whimpered. Her face twisted in delight. She threw her arms around me and pulled my face to hers.

"Mistery Ken, I lovey you!"

She kissed me with her hot mouth as her pussy went wild around my dick.

She squealed into my lips as I fucked her cunt hard and fast. I loved burying into her cunt. I savored thrusting away at her. I fucked her with passion. I rammed into her cunt again and again. It was so good to pound her spasming twat.

I buried into her cunt and erupted.

I joined the bimbo-surfer in cumming. My spunk spurted hot into her pussy. She rippled around me. It was so sweet to have her suckling at me. I loved every last second of that delight. The heat was so good. It was so amazing to dump my load into her cunt. I shuddered with each spurt. I flooded her twat with all that I had.

It was so good to pump her twat full of my cum. I filled her to the brim with my spunk. She whimpered, her cunt spasming around me. She felt so good about me. I loved every last second of this delight.

I broke the kiss and gasped out, "Fuck, slut!"

"Mistery Ken's amazying cummies!" she moaned, milking my dick dry.

"Yes," I groaned and erupted into her cunt. "Fuck, that's good! That's so fucking good."

She beamed at me, her eyes sparkling. I dumped all that cum in her. I was just so happy to fuck her when I heard the sound of guests arriving. I had to check that out. I pulled out of her cunt and grinned at her.

"Get to the pool, slut," I said.

"Yesy Mistery Ken!" she squealed and hopped off my desk.

She scurried before me, cum spilling down her thighs. I shook my head, zipped up, and followed after her, eager to see if any new wives had checked in. They were so rare, but when they did, I had a great time cucking their husbands.

Running this inn had its perks.

* * *

Britney Brinkley

I skipped out of the office and waved at the man and his preggo wife that arrived. My biggie titties were bouncying all uppy and downy. I lovey wearing body paint. It was so much funny. I hummed as I headed for the pool.

That was my placey. I had to make sure all the guesty-poos were being taken care of. They had to be all safey. I headed out into the sunlight, humming. I felt so goody as I climbed up into the stand. The sun was so warmy on me.

The cum leaked out of me. That was nicey. I scooped up the jizz. It was all pearly and creamy and looked so yummy. I popped my finger into my mouth and nursedy on it. That was just deliciousy. I savored the flavor of Mistery Ken's salty cum.

He was such a greaty boss. I was so glady to work here.

Just so happy.

I scooped up more of the cummies from my pussy, my cunty all wettie. I needed to do something about it. I smiled as I spotted a vibrator in the stand. I picked it up. This was just the happy nappy delighty joy I needed.

Just when I was about to turn it on, the door opened. I smiled as a man came out. He had a thick goatee and wore nothing. His cock swayed before him. I was so glady to see him. I smiled at him. He grinned back at me, his cock hardening.

"Holy shit, you're just wearing body paint," he said.

"Of coursey I am," I said. "How could you not see my radyical tits and get all hardy and excitedy over them?"

"Fair point," he said as he sat on the chair. "Fuck, will you do things to me like the maids do?"

"I don't know," I said. "What thingies do they do to you?"

"Suck my dick," he said.

"Ooh, ooh, I can do that!"

"And let me fuck her pussy!"

"Yeppers!"

"God, I bet you'd give me a titty fuck with those big, painted melons!" he groaned.

"Of course I wouldy would!" I stood. "I'm here to make your stay at the pool just as goody and as radyical as possible! Yay!"

I dove into the water. It washed cool around me. I turned and kicked for the side, savoring the nicey water washing over my biggie boobies. I was so eager and ready and happy to do all these naughty thingies to him.

I reached the edge of the pool and pulled myself out of the water with ease. It poured down my body, but my awesomey painty-suit didn't run. It was wateryproof. I lovey dovey being a bimboy-lifeguard. It was super duper radyical.

"Holy shit," he said. "Those tits are huge. Fuck, can I touch them!"

"Of coursey you can, silly billy," I cooed. "I'm a bimboy-dudette here to be usedy by you. And to keep you safey while you're at the pool. You can't swim with a hardyon. I have to fixy that."

"Of course," he said and stood.

He grabbed my boobs and fondled them just the way Mistery Ken did. I shuddered at how awesomey that was to feel. He duggy his fingers into my titties. I shuddered, loveying what he did to me. It was so goody great.

He groaned in pure delighty joy as he kneaded my tits. I lovey doveyed it. He massaged them and squeezed them and dug his fingers all in their softiness. I was so happy for it. I shuddered, my pussy getting all wettie. It was so radyical.

"Ready for your titty fucky?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he groaned and sat on the loungey chair.

I smiled at him and knelt between his legs. I leaned over and wrapped my painty boobs around them. They were wet with water. I gripped his throbbying dick. He wasn't as biggie as Mistery Ken, but that would be rudey of me to say.

So rudey!

I worked my titties uppy and downy his cock. He groaned as I did that. The chair creaked beneath us. That was so hottie. I loveyed that sound. My nipples all rubbed into his stomach. Tingles shot down to my naughty wotty pussy.

I moaned in goody joy at that. It was so radyical to worky my boobies uppy and downy his rod. He savored my reddy tits massaging him. I smiled at him, my pussy all wettie and itchy and beggying to be touched.

Mistery Ken's cummies leaked out of me, too.

"Damn, you're amazing," he said. "What's your name?"

"Britney!" I squealed, so happy to fucky his cock with my biggie titties. "What's yours?"

"Thomas," he said, rubbing at his goatee. "Damn, that's good. That's fucking good! Your tits are awesome!"

I beamed at him, so happy for his words. I workyed my biggie boobies uppy and downy his cock, my nipples all tingly. They shot zappy joy down to my naughty cunt. I shuddered, enjoying this so muchy much.

I watched his pinky crown emerge from my boobies again and again. That was so amazying. Just so radyical to see. I wantied to have his jizzies spurting from his dickie and splatterying my face. That would be so hottie.

"Are you gonna cummy on my face, Thomas?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah," he groaned.

"Yay!" I squealed. "That's so greaty good. You're gonna shower me in your jizzies. I lovey it. I lovey dovey it so muchy much!"

"Me fucking too," he groaned as I kept working my boobies up and down him. "Shit, yes!"

I ducked my head down and lickyed at his crown emerging from my reddy titties. I liked doing that. I gathered up that salty precum. He groaned in such a wondermus way. I loveyed the sounds he made as I lickyed him the next time he popped out.

It was so much funny to do that. Like a game. I slid my titties down his dickie.

POP!

Then I licked him and sliddy my titties back up his shaft. He vanished in between my biggie boobies. Then I slid them down and...

POP!

I licked him again. Yay!

It was so much funny to do this.

I sliddy my titties up.

POP.

Lick.

I sliddy my titties down and it all over again. And again. I loveyed the salty flavor of his precummies. Thomas groaned as I worked my boobies uppy and downy his dick. His cock throbbed between my boobies, his pink crown growing darker.

"Damn," he groaned. "I am going to shower you in cum!"

"Yay!" I squealed.

I worked my titties fastery and fastery. I lickyed his crowny every chance I got. It was so much funny to do that. I was so glady to worky my boobies uppy and downy his dick. He squirmed on the chaise lounge.

He moaned as I pleasured him.

"I lovey being a bimboy-lifeguard and takying such goody care of you. Such greaty joy fills me up. It's awesomey."

He just groaned as I titty fucked him. He had to be close. My reddy tits massaged him. It was so much funny fun. My nipples all tingled in such a radyical way. I couldn't wait for him to erupty across my face.

"Oh, shit," the nicey man groaned as I licked his dick. "Britney! You busty bimbo-slut! Fuck!"

He erupted.

All his yummy cummies shot from his dickie and slashed across my face. That was so goody. Just so great. I was just so happy for it. I loveyed all his spunkies splashing across me. It was just amazying to have him do that. So radyical.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey your cummies!" I moaned as he drenchied my face in jizzies.

He erupted over and over. I was so happy wappy to have all his cummies splashing on my face and in my mouth and on my cheeks. I savored all that salty jizz. He groaned, his cock pulsing between my radyical titties.

"You bimbo-whore!" he groaned. "Shit, that's so fucking good!"

"Yay!" I squealed as more and more of his cummies splashed on my face.

I savored every lasty second of this. It was so amazying to have all his cummies splashing on my features. I was so excitedy by this. He grunted, splashing the last spruty of his jizzies on my lips. I licked it all up as he groaned, his dick twitching between my boobies.

"Oh, damn," he groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good!"

"Yesy yes," I said, sliding my boobies off his dick. "Now it's safey for you to swim since you're not hardy any longer."

"I don't think that was enough," he said, grinning at me. "I think you're going to have to do more to make me soft."

"Then I'll doey it!" I squealed, cum dripping from my face. "I'm so happy to doey it for you! That's why I'm here!"