The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 08

Story Info
The sultry hot wife joins the bimbo team!
7.3k words
4.75
6.1k
6
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hot Wife Joins the Bimbo Team

Mrs. Carli Tempest

I dove my face into Ken's mother's pussy. Mommy Kamalani's clit—the other bimbos called her that—lay on his large bed in his bedroom behind the office. I had spent more nights during my stay with my husband at the Bimbo Paradise Inn in this room than the one we rented.

Well, my husband was having fun with the other bimbos on staff while I was getting the owner's big, young dick. He knew how to fuck. It was so amazing to have him pounding me. I was just disappointed this was my last night staying at the resort.

So, hopeful, he would have earned the money today to upgrade his inn to Level 3 with that remarkable app that owned. The one that made me believe it was okay to be a slut so long as I was staying here, and that it was perfectly fine for my husband to fuck the bimbo-whores while I cuckolded him with Ken.

"Ooh, ooh, fucky her pussy, Mistery Keone," his bimbo-mommy said. The busty, golden-skin Hawaiian-MILF was also the cook. She also called him by his real name, but he preferred everyone else to use "Ken."

I loved how the bimbos talked.

"Yes, yes, fuck my pussy, Mister Ken," I purred, my married cunt dripping for his big dick to fuck me. I licked at his mother's snatch as he pressed against me. I was so ready to take him in my snatch. He rubbed up and down me. I trembled in delight, so eager to fucked by him. "Pound me!"

"You're the guest," he said and thrust his cock to the hilt in my pussy. Waves of delight washed through me as I moaned into his mother's cunt. "And I aim to make sure all my guests are cared for!"

I squeezed my cunt down on his dick, loving that wonderful cock in me. It was such a wonderful sensation to feel that shaft in me. He filled me up with that amazing dick as my tongue flicked through his mother's folds.

"You're pleasing me," I moaned, my cuckolding twat clamping down on his thick shaft.

He drew it back, groaning as my pussy massaged him. I licked his mother's sweet pussy. I loved how good she tasted. She had such a wonderful cunt. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had. I tongued her with passion. She whimpered as I feasted on her.

I stroked my tongue through Mommy Kamalani's folds as that wonderful dick thrust back into my cunt. My married pussy rejoiced at that wonderful cock burying into me. It was just so amazing. It was a fantastic rush to have him fucking me.

"Yes, yes, Mistery Keone, fucky her pussy!" moaned the bimbo-MILF. "She's all licketying my cunty with her naughty tongue!"

"Such a yummy cunt," I moaned as that wonderful shaft plunged into me.

"Just cum on her face, Mom," Ken grunted, the Island stud fucking me with that big dick.

He gripped my hips with his brown hands as he churned me up with that mighty dick. I groaned with his every thrust into my flesh. He pumped over and over into my twat, driving me wild. My cunt melted around his dick. It was just a wild treat. I loved every last second of that delight.

He pounded me as his hands stroked my body. He gripped my round boobs. He squeezed my tan tits—I had been out at the pool a lot—and pounded me. His balls slapped into my shaved cunt. I loved the feel of him plunging away at me.

It was just an incredible moment. I loved every second of him burying into me. He fucked me hard and fast. He plunged into my snatch. It was just an incredible delight. He buried into me over and over again. I loved it.

"Oh, Ken," I moaned into his mother's pussy. I plunged my tongue into her sweet depths.

Mommy Kamalani gasped out, "Yesy yes!" Her hands squeezed her big tits and squeezed. Milk gushed from her nipples and splashed down on her tits. "Ooh, that's so goody great!"

I loved the sight as her son fucked me deep and hard. He pounded my pussy with his big shaft. He churned me up. It was so good to feel him burying to the hilt in me. It was just an excellent delight to have him fucking me with force.

He buried into me with all that he had. It was just an amazing treat to have him burying into me over and over again. It was such a glorious treat. He fucked me with force. He pounded me with all that he had. I loved it.

I savored every last second of that big dick fucking me. Just gloried in that mighty cock pounding my snatch. He fucked me with force. It was wondrous. I shuddered with his every thrust. He pumped away at me. I groaned in delight as he pounded me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, that big dick fucking me so hard. My orgasm swelled in me. I suckled on Mommy Kamalani's clit.

"Ooh, ooh you're so goody, too, Missusy Tempest!" the bimbo-MILF moaned. "You're gonna make me all cummies!"

"Cum!" her son growled as he thrust hard into me.

I nibbled on Mommy Kamalani's clit. I loved how she whimpered in delight. She squeezed her thighs around my head as I flicked my tongue around her bud. It was so good to do that. She gasped as she climaxed.

Her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. I drowned in them. I loved them flooding my mouth with passion. My tongue flicked through her folds. I devoured her with all that I had. It was just so good to drown in her sweetness.

"So goody greaty goody!" howled Mommy Kamalani.

"Yes!" I moaned as her son buried into my cunt.

I squealed and burst on Ken's cock. My pussy spasmed around that big, thick dick. He was so much larger than Jarod. My cuckolding cunt rejoiced as the rapture swept through me. Hot ecstasy poured over my thoughts as he drew back his dick. He buried to the hilt in me.

Erupted.

His cum pumped hot into me. I loved the feel of his jizz spurting into me again and again. My cunt writhed around him, milking his dick. It was so glorious to have all that pleasure rushing through my body as he flooded me with his seed.

He could be knocking me up. I shuddered at that thought. It would be so glorious to stay here. Or to work in Hawaii so we could continue our affair. That thought burned through me as I licked up his mother's pussy juices.

"You're so greaty good, Missusy Tempest!" squealed Mommy Kamalani's.

"So are you," I purred, savoring her juices soaking my lips and tongue. I licked at that wonderful passion, savoring her taste. She had such a yummy cunt. My pussy milked her son's dick as my orgasm crested in me. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing."

The bedside clock rolled over to midnight.

"Do you have enough to hit Level 3?" I asked. "Have you?"

He chuckled as he ripped his cock out of my pussy. He fell onto the bed beside his mother. She snuggled up against him. I pressed against the other side. He reached past me to grab his phone. He swiped it and loaded the app.

"Let's see," he said. I knew he would have enough. He all but confirmed he would. "Yes, I think I have enough."

I shuddered as I watched him hit the button. A burst of announcements and a slew of notifications popped up. He stared at it, nodding. I squirmed their, not sure what I was seeing. It was all so new, and I didn't have the best angle.

"Wow," he said.

"What?" I asked, my heart pounding with excitement.

"It says I have to hire two more maids," he said, "another bimbo-concierge, a bimbo-waitress, and a bimbo-cook."

"I'm not a bad cook," I said. "Jarod never complains."

He nodded. "Plus, I have to choose two more amenities."

"Amenities?" I asked.

"Yeah, like the pool or the restaurant," I said. "Those are the amenities. I can add a sauna, massage parlor, bar, a honeymoon suite, a private beach, offer island tours, kayak rentals, and even have a ballroom for events."

"Ooh, a sauna sounds heavenly," I said, "and the private beach. You need to have your own beach. You're a Hawaiian resort. I would go with those two."

"Sure," he said, grinning at me. "Let's do it."

"Yay!" Mommy Kamalani squealed.

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I checked those two.

Sauna: Comes with Bimbo-Attendant who makes it a wild experience for the guests. Not a very hot sauna, though, for safety.

Private Beach: Comes with one Bimbo-Sunbather per level of the Inn.

"I'll have to hire a bimbo-attendant and three bimbo-sunbathers, too," I said as Mom and Mrs. Tempest pressed close against me. Their breasts felt amazing on me.

"You have to hire bimbo-sunbathers?" Mrs. Tempest asked, her blonde hair nicely tousled. It was so much fun fucking the married woman.

"Looks like it," I said. "They'll be out there all naked and ready to be gangbanged on the beach."

"That sounds like so much funny fun!" Mom said, her eyes sparkling as I made my first selection.

Do you wish to add a Sauna? YES or NO?

Of course, I hit the YES button. I supposed it was good that it asked just in case I tapped it by mistake. I had yet to ever use the NO, but maybe one day it would happen.

Pink confetti flew across the screen.

Congratulations! Your guests can use the sauna and enjoy the bimbo-attendant! You'll have to hire her before your guests can use the sauna!

"Okay, and now for the private beach," I said and tapped the screen.

"Yes, yes, you have to have that," Mrs. Tempest said as she quivered against me.

Do you wish to add a private beach? YES or NO?

I turned the phone and asked, "Care to do the honors."

Mrs. Tempest giggled as she tapped the YES button. More pink confetti flew across the screen as she smiled so happily. She squirmed against me, my dick throbbing. I wanted to fuck her again. It was a shame she was checking out tomorrow, but...

There would be other hot wives.

Congratulations! Your guests can visit the private beach and enjoy the bimbo-sunbather(s)! You'll have to hire her (them) before your guests can use the private beach!

"Now what?" asked Mrs. Tempest.

"Now, I have to design the additions. I have to add six new rooms to the hotel, the private beach, and the sauna," I said. "It's like playing The Sims."

"I played so much Sims 3, but I just never got into 4. I didn't want to have to buy all that DLC again. I mean, I had so much stuff in 3, and 4 was offering almost nothing."

"That's EA for you," I said as I started drawing. I liked to play EU4 when I had the time, and rumors we're starting to fly about EU5. Which meant it would be years of DLC before it would not suck and to gain back a lot of the features of EU4 had spent years gaining. And that assumed Paradox didn't screw it up like they did with Vicky 3.

I started by adding the private beach in the area below the cliff where my inn was built. I then created a staircase up it. It connected to the hallway by the pool. I added the sauna there before creating a third floor to my inn.

Third floor. Damn, that was getting fancy.

I put the six rooms up there, mirroring the second floor. I extended the elevator and the fire escape stairs. I was smiling as I stared at it. Then I checked how much money I could now charge for a night for my inn.

People would pay $975 a night, and I had twelve rooms, doubling my inn's capacity. That meant I was earning... $9700 a night after expenses, which were $2000 according to the spreadsheet. That covered food, maintenance, and supporting all the bimbos I would have on staff. I also had to expand my bedroom. I was burning through the money I banked after spending the $100,000 for Level 3.

"$400 left," she said as the room we were in suddenly grew bigger. There were two new beds in it, not that the bimbos really used it. They were often in the guest rooms being fucked. Still, it would be nice once in a while to have a big orgy with my bimbos.

"I'll be making $67,900 a week," I said.

"Holy shit," said Mrs. Tempest.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so many zeroes, Mistery Keone," Mom said.

"That's insane," Mrs. Tempest said. "It can't be that profitable."

"Well," I said. "I don't actually make any money. It's all... in-app currency. Fake money, but I still get to eat. Damn, I'll be making $271,600 a month and I need... $500,000 for the next upgrade."

"A half-million," Mrs. Tempest said, her widening. "I can't even comprehend that."

"Yeah, it's... Nearly two months. No, two months plus the money for the remodels. I'll also want to add décor. At most, three months to level 4." I grinned. "Maybe you should come back in a few months for another stay."

"Yeah," she said. "I'll have to use the sauna in the morning and have a morning swim. Ooh, this is all so exciting."

My phone beeped with an update.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

"Huh," I said. "The app says there's already someone here to interview for one of the open bimbo jobs."

"It's one in the morning," said Mrs. Tempest. "How strange, but... How do we do this?"

"Follow me," I said and rose. She did, too, along with my mom who was bouncing up and down. I let them to my office and sat down in my chair. Mom and Mrs. Tempest were behind me, both naked and uncaring.

"I'm so nervous," Mrs. Tempest said. "This is so wild. You have a charmed life, Ken."

"Yesy, my son is just so super duper awesomey!" Mom squealed. "I'm so proudly proud of him!"

That made me smile as I hit the Interview Candidate button. I glanced at the door, waiting for the woman to enter. Instead. Mrs. Tempest walked around my desk and stood before me with a bright smile on her lips.

"Hi, I'm Carli," she said and handed me a resume that she certainly didn't have a moment ago. "I worked as a cook in my college's cafeteria part-time to buy school books."

I stared at her and said, "You know what you'll become."

Mrs. Tempest beamed from ear to ear. "That I'll get to be a bimbo-slut at the inn forever! With you, Mister Ken. Or, well, Mistery Ken. That's how I'll talk right?"

"Fuck, yes," I said and aimed the phone at her.

The app recognized her.

Bimbofy Carli Tempest and hire her for your resort?

I smashed the YES button.

Please Select her Role! Maid, Concierge, Cook, Waitress, Attendant, Sunbather

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

I selected Cook because that meant she would be all mine. She wouldn't be working in the public part of the inn. She would be sharing my bed with Mom. In a flash, the naked woman's tits swelled. The blonde moaned as her boobs grew nearly as big as mom's, her nipples fatter, her areolas wider. White beaded her pink nubs.

She lactated as an apron then clad her, just like the one Mom wore.

"Well, Mom, let's test out her milk and see if it's up to the inn's high standards," I said.

"Yesy yes, we have to make sure Carli's mommy milkers are full of dellyicious breasty milk!" squealed Mom as she darted around the desk.

As I rose from my seat, Mom had already gotten around the desk and pushed aside Mrs. Tempest's apron. She exposed that pink nub and ducked her head down. Mrs. Tempest squealed in delight as my mom breastfed from her.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy Kamalani, that's so goody greaty good," Mrs. Tempest said, entirely speaking like a bimbo-airhead now. She was just an empty-headed slut-wife who worked for me. "You have to breastyfeed from me, too, Mistery Ken!"

"Yes, I do," I said, reaching her and pushing aside her apron so I could duck down and suckle on her. I latched on and nursed.

Milk flowed into my mouth. It was so good to nurse on her. It was so delicious to drink my fill. I loved it pouring down my throat. I savored that wonderful treat. I suckled hard on her. I nursed with passion on her nipple.

She groaned as I did that. She whimpered as I suckled on her with all my might. Warm, sweet cream flooded my mouth. She squealed in delight, holding Mom and me to her breasts. The newest bimbo beamed at me.

"Yesy yes, breastyfeedy from me!" she squealed. "That's so awesomey!"

I winked at her and suckled hard. I wanted to have all that breast milk flooding my mouth. She was just such a delight. She groaned as I did that. Her eyes were so hot as I enjoyed every last second of her breast milk flooding my mouth.

The milk flowed. I loved nursing on her nipple and enjoying her dairy delight. It was just so delicious. So amazing to enjoy. I loved every second of suckling on her. She drove me wild with her wonderful breast milk.

Mom loved it, too.

"You twos are so goody good and makying my nipples feel all greaty good as you drinky all my breasty milk, Mistery Ken and Mommy Kamalani!" Mrs. Tempest squealed. "I lovey dovey this so muchy much. I lovey dovey you, too, Mistery Ken! Just like I lovey dovey my hubby! Jarod!"

Speak of the devil...

The door to my office burst open and her husband exploded inside wearing only his boxers.

"Mistery Tempest, you canny not go in there!" squealed Iolana, my bimbo-concierge. "It's offy-limits. Bimbos and Mistery Ken and hottie wives only!"

"That's what I want to talk about," said Jarod Tempest as he held out his phone. "I just got a text that you hired my wife and she was your newest bimbo-slut."

"I'm the bimboy-cook, honeybunny!" squealed Mrs. Tempest as I popped my mouth off her nipple. My phone buzzed in my hand.

"This is so fucked up," Mr. Tempest snarled. "You can't just make my wife into one of your bimbo-whores!"

"Yes, I can," I said as I read the message from the Bimbo App.

You have hired a married woman as a bimbo. Do you wish to cuck her husband and make him work facilities at your resort?

YES or NO

I grinned from ear to ear. "Don't worry, you'll be very supportive of your wife's new career choice."

I tapped the YES button.

A facility employee (aka a cuck) costs $400 a day but will keep your resort in great standing. He will also watch his wife being fucked whenever he can.

Something washed over him. "I... I'm sorry, Mister Ken. I'm so glad that my wife is one of your bimbo-whores. That's awesome."

I just nodded as he hugged and kissed his wife. $400 a day? He cost the same as having four bimbos? Damn, but that was the price of having a married woman. Of course, having someone to perform maintenance would be useful. He could clean the shitters like I used to. Do all the awful jobs while I fucked his wife.

In fact... "Sit in the corner, cuck," I said. "I have to fuck your wife."

"Yes, sir, Mister Ken," Jarod said. He saluted me before he darted to the corner. He was wearing a blue jumpsuit that read, "Cuck Jarod," for a nametag. Beneath it was a patch that read, "Ask me how to fuck my bimbo-wife."

Damn, that was messed up.

He unzipped the front of his jumpsuit and pulled out his cock. He was watching eagerly as I thought about how best to fuck his wife. On the desk. With my mom riding her so I could nurse from her tits, too. I had to compare their milk. Mrs. Tempest tasted slightly different, but there was only one way to know for sure.

"Lay down on the desk, Mrs. Tempest," I said.

"Okey-dokey," she said and hopped onto the desk. She stretched out on it, the apron tucked between her breasts and draped over her belly. It barely covered her pubic mound, but I could see her pussy lips peeking out pink and dripping in cum from the last time I fucked her.

I would fuck her ass this time.

"Mom, sit on her face," I said.

"Ooh, ooh, yesy yes, I'll sitty on her and she'll licky my pussy and make me all cummy, Mistery Keone!"

"God, yes," groaned Mr. Tempest as he jerked off. I don't even remember there being a chair in the corner before. Was it a special cuck chair or something?

Mom hopped up on the desk, her big, milk-heavy jugs slapping together. They were as golden-brown as the rest of her. She had bigger mountains than Pele. A real island bimbo-goddess quivered before me as she planted her shaved cunt on Mrs. Tempest's face.