The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yummy nummy pussy!" squealed the newest bimbo to work for my inn.

"Eaty up all that goody and juicy and nummy pussy cream!" Mom purred as she ground her snatch on the bimbo-wife's face.

I loved it as I brought my cock to Mrs. Tempest's butt-crack. I slid down her taint, my cum spilling out of their twat and lubing the way, until I found her asshole. I nuzzled against her backdoor, so eager to make her squeal.

I drilled against her asshole as I leaned forward. Mom grabbed the back of my head and eagerly yanked me down to her big, lush titties. I latched onto her left nipple and suckled. Her creamy milk squirted into my mouth. Hers was a tad sweeter.

And, maybe because I was her son, I also thought it was a tad better. Not much. A smidge. A cunt's hair difference at most. Both were delicious, but... Mom's just edged out Mrs. Tempest's dairy delight.

I suckled hard on Mom's nipple, gulping down her refreshing breast milk as that tight asshole stretched and stretched until the magic moment happened. I popped into her bowels. It felt so good to have that hot flesh engulfing me.

I moaned around Mom's nipple as I sank into her bowels. I enjoyed that hot flesh massaging me. she felt so good around me. Just so amazing. I shuddered as I penetrated deeper into her asshole. She squeezed down around me. She felt just fantastic.

"Ooh, ooh, Mister Ken's biggie dick is in my assyhole!" squealed the naughty slut-wife.

"That's great, honey," her cuckold groaned as he jerked off his cock. "That's just fantastic!"

I was so glad he thought so as I slid to the hilt in her asshole. I gulped down my mother's breast milk as I savored being in Mrs. Tempest's asshole. I drew back my cock, loving every last inch of her velvety bowels gripping me. It was a beautiful thing to have her flesh around my cock.

I growled and thrust back into her asshole. I swallowed my mother's breast milk and fucked Mrs. Tempest hard in the ass, enjoying every second of that wonderful asshole massaging me. I thrust into her again and again, the creamy delight flowing from my mother's nipple.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great!" whimpered Mrs. Tempest as I pounded her asshole.

"Mistery Keone, you fucky Missusy Tempest's tightie assyhole with your biggie cock!" Mom purred, her fingers sliding through my air.

"Fucky me oh so hardy hard!" the naughty bimbo-wife moaned, her bowels clamping down on me.

I thrust away at her asshole. I fucked her with such force, enjoying every last second of her bowels holding me tight. I groaned with the heat squeezing down on my dick. It was just fantastic to fuck her like that. To pound her asshole with my big dick. I pounded her hard.

Fast.

I churned her up with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her anal sheath. I fucked her with force. I loved that hot flesh gripping my dick. She massaged me with her delicious flesh as I swallowed my mother's breast milk.

The wonderful treat spilled down my throat. I loved it so much. It was so delicious to gulp down all that breast milk. It was just so amazing to have it pouring down my throat as I fucked that tight asshole.

I pounded her anal sheath with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her bowels. She felt so good around my dick. I groaned as I pound her anal sheath with force. I fucked her with all that I had. She squeezed down on me with that wonderful heat.

"Ooh, ooh, my son is all sucklying my breasty milk down while you're all lappying at my pussy!" Mom purred.

"Such a yummy nummy pussy, Mommy Kamalani," cooed Mrs. Tempest as her asshole squeezed down on me.

"Yes, yes," panted Mr. Tempest, the cuckold watching on. "Fuck my wife's ass, Mister Ken. She's your bimbo-slut!"

"Fuck, that's pathetic," I groaned around my mother's nipple.

"I am," he whimpered.

I was glad had already paid for the night, too. He could be in his room enjoying Iolana, but he wasn't. In fact, my bimbo-concierge was watching. I could feel her eyes as I fucked to the hilt in Mrs. Tempest's bowels.

Her asshole clamped down on me as I fucked her hard. I loved every last second of burying into her bowels. I fucked her with force, gulping down more breast milk. I was so happy to do that. Just so thrilled to have all that milk spilling down my throat.

It was fantastic. I loved every last second of gulping down that breast milk. I swallowed it all. I loved it as I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust away at her bowels. I fucked her hard and fast. It was such a delight.

Her asshole gripped my dick. It was just an awesome delight to fuck her. I pounded her bowels with force, my nuts lapping into her taint. Mom groaned, her head tossing back as she held me to her nipple. I gulped down all her breast milk.

"Yesy yes," Mom moaned. "Ooh, ooh, Missusy Tempest! That's so perfecty goody! Yay!"

Mom squealed in delight as she came on Mrs. Tempest's face. I loved the sound she made as I fucked to the hilt in that tight asshole. I buried deep and hard into that flesh, loving every second of that hot asshole gripping me.

My nuts tightened with the need to cum. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels, the flesh so exciting to feel around my dick. I buried to the hilt in her as Mom squirmed on her face. The married bimbo-slut squealed in delight, her asshole convulsing around me.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken! I lovey dovey your dick!"

Pussy juices gushed out of Mrs. Tempest's cunt and bathed my stomach as I fucked her spasming asshole. I ripped my mouth off Mom's nipple, my nuts slapping into the married woman's taint. The pleasure exploded through me.

I erupted into her bowels.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her anal sheath. It was so good to have that pleasure surging through me. I groaned and spurted my cum into her asshole. Stars flashed across my vision. It was so good to dump my load into her.

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled.

Her cuckold whimpered as his little dick spurted jizz on my office floor.

I dumped my load into his wife's asshole. Blast after blast of my cum into her asshole. I filled her to the brim as she milked my dick. The pleasure shot through me. It was just an outstanding moment. I smiled from ear to ear, feeling so damned good.

"Shit," I groaned as that hot asshole milked me dry. I fired the last of my cum into that tight asshole and pulled out of her.

* * *

Mrs. Carli Tempest - Bimbo Cook

"Suck my dick clean, Mrs. Tempest," Mistery Ken ordered.

"Yesy sir," I squealed into his mommy's pussy.

She slid off me and I popped up. I jumped down on to the floor, my biggie tits jiggling. My hubby was watching. I waved to him and blew him a kiss. I loveyed him so muchy much. Just like I loveyed doveyed Mistery Ken.

I opened my mouth so widey and swallowed his dirty dick.

He groaned as I sealed my lips around his cock and suckled on him. He shuddered there as I savored that soury taste of my assyhole. It was so goody to suckle on something so goody and dellyicious and greaty.

"Iolana, come and lick her asshole clean," ordered Mistery Ken.

"Ooh, ooh, yay!" the bimboy-concierge squealed and darted forward. She was all nakedy and her biggie boobies were all bouncy. She dropped to her knees behind me and slapped her hands down on my butty-cheeks. "Mmm, I'll licky your buttyhole so goody!"

She buried her face in my assy-crack and lickeyed at my buttyhole. That felt so greaty good. She tongued me and lickeyed up the cummies that spilled out of me. I squealed around Mistery Ken's dick, staring up at him as I nursedy on his dick.

He groaned as I bobbed my head, my tongue all swirly whirly about his dick to polish him. I buffed his cock all cleany clean. I loved that soury flavor. It was getting lessy and lessy, though. But the salty taste was getting all not lessy.

It was getting... strongy.

I suckled on him, loveying the salty flavor as Iolana dancyed her tongue all around my buttyhole. she did some naughty lickying. It felt so greaty good. It was so awesomey to have that hottie tongue wigglying into my assyhole.

"Cummies," Iolana moaned.

"Yes, indeed," the handsomey Mistery Ken said as he smiled down at me.

I was so glady to be his bimboy-cook. To have such biggie titties that are so lushy and fully of breasty milk. I suckled on him, my cheeks hollowing as I nursedy with all my might. It was so goody to sucky on his wondermus cock.

My hubby was all watchying, too. He was being a goody little cucky-boy and staring at me with all his love while I suckyed a real man's biggie dick. I nursedy so hard on Mistery Ken's cock, staring up at him. His eyes were so full of love.

He loveyed doveyed me. Yay!

My butty-cheeks squeezed about Iolana's face as her tongue wiggled all about in my assyhole. She was finding all the nummy cummies. It was so greaty to have her do that. I felt so goody as she swirledy about in me. I enjoyed every bitty bit of it.

"Damn," he groaned, the salty flavor of his precummies growing all stronger. "That's it, Mrs. Tempest, suck my dick."

"Suck him, honey," groaned my hubby.

I nursedy so hardy on Mistery Ken. I loveyed his cock. He was so delicious with his golden-brown skin and his black hair and his dark eyes and his hugey cock that was full of all the jizzies I craved so muchy much. I suckyed so hardy on him.

His cock twitched all happy in my mouth. I danced my tongue around his cock. It was just so perfecty. I loveyed every moment. He grunted as he came closer and closer to cumming while that naughty wotty tongue was all dancying about in my assyhole.

I felt so greaty. So amazeying.

"Shit, I am going to cum in your wife's hot mouth," growled Master. "Just going to flood her with all that cum."

"Please, please," my goody hubby said. "Just erupt. She needs it."

I squealed as I suckled on his dick. I so needed him to spurty his cummies into my mouth. He gripped the sides of my head and thrust his cock innie and outie of my lips. Happy drool spilled down my chin as I gurgled around his dick.

I shuddered as that wickedy tongue swirly-whirlied about in my assyhole. It felt so greaty good. I whimpered as she teased me while my boobs jiggled. That biggie cock throbbed in my mouth. The salty precum grew so strongy and so goody.

"Fuck, yes, Mrs. Tempest!" he roared.

And erupted.

His yummy cummies spurted into my mouth. I swallowed them all downy down. They poured down my throat and warmed my belly. I savored it as all that pleasure swept through me. It was so great. Just so good. I loveyed it.

"Yes, your wife's mouth is fucking amazing!" Mistery Ken groaned as he fired more yummy nummy cummies into my mouth.

I gulpied them all downy down like a goody bimboy-slut. I shuddered in delight as he filled my mouth up with more jizzies for me to swallow. I suckled hardy on him, wanting every lasty drop. His cummies were so precious. They had to be enjoyed.

Not like my hubby. My cucky-boy jizzies could splashy on the floor.

"Damn," Mistery Ken groaned. "Why don't you breastfeed your husband while I fuck your cunt?"

I ripped my mouth off his cock and squealed, "Yesy yes, Mistery Ken! I lovey dovey you so muchy much!"

I bounded to my feet, Iolana's tongue slidying out of my assyhole. I darted to my lovey dovey cucky-boy. Jarod smiled at me as I straddled his lap on his cucky-boy chair and lifted a titty to him. He latched onto my nipple and suckled.

"You have to thanky Mistery Ken for letting you have this treat," I purred as Mistery Ken moved up behind me. "He's such a graciousy man. I hope he'll let me take care of you from time to time."

"Sure, sure," I said. "A handjob a day, and on every Sunday, you can even get a blowjob from your wife. And, I'll tell you what, on the first of every month, you can even fuck her in the ass. Her pussy is mine, though."

"Thank you, Mister Ken," my husband moaned so happily around my nipple.

"Such a gen... gener... such a nicey boss," I squealed. "I lovey you, Mistery Ken!"

"I love you, too," he growled and pressed his cock into my shaved pussy folds. It was so exciting with me straddlying my hubby. The man I swore to lovey forever and ever. It was so righty.

My husband suckled with such passion as Mistery Ken thrust his cock into my pussy. I moaned in delighty joy. I was so happy to have all that cock in me. I squeezed my pussy down on that biggie dick, a biggie smile on my lips.

"Damn," groaned Mistery Ken, "I love being in a married bimbo's pussy. I hope to hire more. Having cucks on staff is worth the cost for this treat."

"Yay!" I squealed as my hubby moaned around my nipple.

Mistery Ken's amazeying dick drew back. My pussy gripped him, savorying that silky delight. He thrust back into me. It was so amazeying to feel him penetrating me. My eyes rolled back in my head as he pumped away at me.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy Kamalani," whimpered Iolana. "You're so nicey to eat my pussy! Yesy, you are!"

"Bimboy-sluts have to eaty each other's cuntyholes all the time," Mommy Kamalani purred. "I lovey eating Natalie's and Kakalina's snatchies. They're so yummy."

Those were the bimboy-waitresses who were so nicey and so hottie.

But not as nicey as Mistery Ken's dick fuckying my pussy. He thrusty away at me with his thicky shaft. I loveyed it so much as my breasty milk flowed into my hubby's mouth. He suckled on my nipple with such hunger.

I loveyed doveyed Jarod so muchy much. I smiled down at him as I savored Mistery Ken's biggie cock fuckying me so hardy. He churned me up with all his biggie thrusts. He buried into me with all that he had. It was just so goody to feel him churnying up my pussy hole.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mistery Ken grunted.

"Fucky me so hardy!" I whimpered.

"Yesy yes, Mistery Ken," gasped Iolana. "Ooh, ooh, Mommy Kamalani, that's so greaty. You're feastying on my pussy!"

"Such a yummy nummy pussy!" Mommy Kamalani purred.

"Yes," growled Mistery Ken as he fuckyed me with his mighty rod. He gripped my hips, poundying me. "Shit, that pussy is so good, too. All my bimbos have amazing pussies!"

I beamed for happy joy as that hugey cock fuckyed me so hardy. He thrusty into me with all that he had. I loveyed it so muchy much. My orgasmy thingie all swellyed in me. I would have such a hugey cum. A biggie climax.

Mistery Ken groaned as he fuckyed me with his wondermus cock. My pussy all melted about it, the heat all churnying up my nethers. I whimpered, loveying my hubby's mouth around my nipple. He breastyfed from me.

"Such a good cucky-boy," I cooed.

"Cucky-boy." Mistery Ken snorted. "That's great. You're such a fucking cuck, Mr. Tempest!"

My hubby moaned around my nipple.

I loveyed that sensation so muchy much. His sucklying made Mistery Ken's dick fuckying my pussy feel even more awesome sauce. I shuddered, loveying every lasty second. He fucked me with such hardy thrusts.

"Damn," groaned my awesomey owner. "That's it. You're going to make my hotel so amazing, Mrs. Tempest!"

"Yesy yes, you will!" Iolana squealed. "I'm so gladly to help make this place so awesomey."

"Mmm," purred Mommy Kamalani. "So awesomey and full of nummy pussy."

Mistery Ken slammed to the hilt in my pussy. I hurtled closer and closer to cummying. I was so eager for it. Just so ready to bursty for joy. I squeezed my snatch down on that hugey dick. It was amazying to fucky him like that. Just so wondermus to have him thrustying away.

My husband gulped down my breasty milk. I huggied him to my biggie boobs as he suckled. I whimpered, my pussy grippying Mistery Ken's wondermus dick. He fucked so hardy into me. I shuddered at pleasure all explodey in me.

My pussy spasmed so naughty around Mistery Ken's dick.

"Yesy yes!" I howled. "I lovey dovey you, Mistery Ken!"

"Fuck, yes!" he growled and buried into my cunt.

He erupted.

All his cummies spurted so hottie into my pussy. I gasped in delighty joy as his bathed womb with all his seed. I loveyed doveyed this so muchy much. It was so perfecty to have all his spunkies eruptying into me.

"Mistery Ken!" I whimpered.

"Mommy Kamalani!" howled Iolana. "I lovey drownying you in pussy creams."

"So goody!" the bimboy-MILF moaned.

The waves of goody joy washyed through my body and drownyed my mind. I shuddered, my boobies jigglying. My breasty milk squirted into my hubby's hungry mouth. I loveyed all of Mistery Ken's cummies spurting into me.

"Yes!" he snarled.

My hungry pussy all milked him, workying all those cummies out of his dick. It was so amazying to do that. I was so happy with all that pleasure that swept through me. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head. It was so goody. Just so amazeying. A biggie smile spread on my lips. I shuddered in pure delighty joy.

"Fuck," he grunted as he erupted one last time into my pussy. "That's fucking good."

"He filled me up with all his cummies, hubby!" I squealed.

My husband ripped his mouth off my nipple and gasped, "That's awesome!"

I kissied my hubby as my owner pulled his hugey cock out of my pussy. All those cummies spilled out of me as I bouncyed up and down my hubby's lap. My tongue flicked about in his mouth. He was such a loveying cucky-boy.

Just so absolutely loveying.

I would cucky him all the time with Mistery Ken and any of the guesty-poos that needed to have their dicks plungying into my cunty hole. I was here to be such a wondermus bimboy-cook for the inn and make into a true paradise.

All for Mistery Ken.

Mistery Ken smacked me on the ass. "Damn, I am glad that you're here."

I was so gladly, too.

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I worked up the next morning. Mom and Mrs. Tempest were off to start cooking breakfast. I only had a few hours sleep, but I was eager to get started. I had a bimbo-concierge, a bimbo-waitress, two bimbo-maids, a bimbo-attendant, and three bimbo-sunbathers to hire.

That was so many bimbos.

I would be enjoying a lot of pussies today.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

Perfect.

I headed to my seat and shouted, "Iolana, get in here. I need you to suck my dick."

"Yesy, Mistery Ken!" she called and darted into my office. She was in her uniform, her corset lifting her huge tits into a pair of jiggling mounds. Her tie draped beneath her golden-brown breasts. She was a native Hawaiian like me.

She darted beneath my desk and grabbed my cock. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dick. I groaned in delight as she suckled on me. She had such an amazing lips. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was perfect.

I hit the Interview Candidate button and waited.

A moment later, there was a knock at the door. A woman entered in a light-blue blouse with a navy-blue vest over it that matched her pencil skirt. She had nylons and a nametag on over her heart though I didn't need to read it.

"Ms. Tenant!" I gasped.

"Ken Kekoa?" she gasped at the same time. "You own the Bimbo Paradise Inn."

I grinned at my old boss. She was the manager at the Grand Hyatt. She still had her blonde hair in a bun. Iolana suckled away happily as Ms. Tenant looked so shocked, her blue eyes so wide behind her glasses.

"I don't... I mean... How?" She stared at me in shock. "You were a loser I barely could get to unclog a toilet! Then you just disappeared, and now... now..."

"Well, I don't need to see your resume to know that I want to hire you, Ms. Tenant," I said and aimed my phone at her. "You're going to love sucking my cock."

"What?" she gasped as Iolana suckled hard at my dick.

Bimbofy Donna Tenant and hire her for your resort?

I nearly broke the screen of my phone smashing the YES button.

She went completely naked, her round boobs exposed finally to my eyes. She still had her glasses and her blonde hair in a bun. I was glad. That really fit her look. She had a trimmed bush, already the juices were flowing as she smiled with such empty headed joy.