The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 11

Story Info
The guest is massaged by the busty bimbo's wonderful tits!
7.3k words
4.71
3.7k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massaged by the Busty Bimbo's Tits

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

After a delicious breakfast of pancakes and bacon--I was glad that my bimbo-cooks prodded their own milk since it was fucking expensive to buy in Hawaii since it had to be flown in from the mainland--I had Mom slide off my cock with a groan.

"Bend over the table, Mom," I groaned. "Got to fuck that ass."

"Ooh, yesy yes, Mistery Keone!" Mom squealed and bent over the table. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as she wiggled her hips. I loved the sight of her golden-brown rump quivering. My wet dick pressed into her butt-crack. "Fucky my assyhole! Ooh, ooh, you're such a goody son, Mistery Keone!"

"Such a goody, goody boss," moaned Mrs. Tempest, the other bimbo-cook. She lay on the table as Evette, the new bimbo-waitress, sat on her face. The busty, black-haired woman squealed in delight as she rode the hot wife's face. "Ooh, and goody, goody pussy!"

"Yay!" Evette moaned, her breasts jiggling in her transparent blouse. I loved the black bow tie around her neck and her thigh-high stockings. The bimbo-waitresses had hot uniforms. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. You're all lickying my pussy, Missusy Tempest!"

I smiled and pressed my cock into Mom's butt-crack. I slid down to her asshole, nuzzling right into her backdoor. It was so good to push on her. I was so glad to have expanded my Inn to Level 3, and to have hired more staff and offered more amenities.

I wanted to have the biggest resort in Hawaii. I wanted to be famous and have movie stars stay here. I smiled at that thought as I buggered my mother. Her anal ring swallowed my cock. She squealed in delight as I sank into her.

"Oh, Mistery Keone," she moaned in delight as my big dick sank into her velvety bowels. "That's so goody. Just so goody great!"

I smiled at her as I sank to the hilt in her bowels. It was incredible in her asshole. I enjoyed it so much. I was so glad to be in her anal sheath. It was just a perfect treat. I groaned at the feel of her flesh around me. She squeezed her asshole down on me.

It was just perfect.

I gripped her hips and drew back my dick. She groaned as I did that. Her hot flesh felt so amazing around my dick. I shuddered as Mom groaned. The incestuous grip sent pleasure rushing down my shaft. I groaned, enjoying every second of pumping away at her.

I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her flesh with force. It was so good to pound her bowels like that. I enjoyed fucking into her anal sheath with such force. She whimpered, her asshole massaging my dick. I groaned, savoring that delight.

I pounded her flesh. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust into her anal sheath with powerful plunges, enjoying the way her asshole squeezed down on me. It was such a good rush to have her massaging me like that. I pumped away hard and fast.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Keone, you have such a goody, naughty cock," she moaned. "Fuckying your mommy-bimbo with your biggie dick like a goody son, Mistery Keone!"

"Yep," I said, thrusting deep and hard into her asshole. "Damn, that's good. Squeeze that asshole down on me, Mom!"

"Squeezying my assyhole, Mistery Keone!"

She did. It was so great. I grinned in delight, Evette watching me. The busty bimbo-waitress ground her cunt on Mrs. Tempest's mouth. The apron covered the hot wife's tits as she feasted on Evette's pussy. It was so hot. I fucked Mom hard, loving the power I had.

I owned so many bimbos. So many sex slaves. Mine to use or to sell to my guests.

I grinned at that power as I fucked into Mom's asshole hard and fast. I pounded her bowels, savoring her hot flesh around me. She squeezed her asshole down on my dick, moaning as I sodomized her. I reveled in pounding her, my balls slapping tone her taint.

The pressure grew in them. The need to cum in my mother's asshole built and built with each thrust into that amazing anal sheath. I was in heaven here. Just so glad to fuck her. To pound her with all that I had. It was glorious.

"Oh, Mistery Keone, I lovey your hottie dick," she moaned. "You fucky me so hardy! I'm gonna have another cummy. I love cummying on your biggie cock! You're the bestiest son a mommy could have! Yay!"

"You're the best fucking Mom," I grunted, hammering her. "God, I love you, Mom! You're my bimbo-whore! I'm the only dick that gets to fuck you!"

"Yay!" she squealed and squeezed her hot asshole down on me.

The pressure grew at the tip of my dick as I buried into her hot flesh. She held me tight twitch that hot asshole. I hurtled toward that moment I would cum. Just flood her asshole with all my spunk. I wanted to fill her up.

Evette moaned nearby. She shuddered, her face twisting in delight. She squirmed there, her head tossing as her boobs bounced. They were so hot to watch. I loved seeing them jiggling and quivering. It was a hot sight.

"Ooh, ooh, licky me, Missusy Tempest! Just licky all my pussy!" Evette quivered. "I'm gonna drowny you in pussy creamy!"

"Yummy nummy pussy creamy!" squealed Mrs. Tempest, the bimbo-wife quivering on the kitchen table. "Floody me, Evette!"

I hammered Mom hard. I fucked her asshole with force, watching the pleasure rippling across Evette's expressions. The airhead whimpered and tossed her head. She looked so good as she trembled there. It was a hot sight to watch as I buggered Mom.

Her bowels clamped down around me. She held me tight with her hot asshole. I loved every second of fucking her anal sheath. Mom moaned as she squirmed on the table. Her butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact.

"Oh, Mistery Keone!" she gasped. "Yesy yes, such a greaty good son!"

Her asshole convulsed around me.

"Shit, Mom!" I gasped as her hot flesh suckled at me. I buried to the hilt in my mother's asshole and erupted. "Fuck!"

I spurted my cum into her writhing anal sheath. It was amazing to feel her flesh spasming around me. She suckled at me as I spurted into her over and over again. The pleasure slammed through my body. It was so good to experience.

I loved erupting into my mother's asshole.

"Missusy Tempest!" gasped Evette. The bimbo-waitress's big boobs heaved beneath her transparent blouse as she drowned the hot wife. "Yesy yes! You're so greaty!"

"You're so tasty!" Mrs. Tempest moaned in delight.

I pumped my mom's asshole full of cum. Her anal sheath milked me. She worked that hot flesh around me. It was so good to have all that pleasure shooting through me. I grunted with each blast. I pumped every last spurt of cum I had into her flesh.

Her anal sheath rippled around me. She spasmed about me in such an exciting way. I grunted with each second of that delight. It was so good. The pleasure swept through me. A big smile spread on my lips as I dumped the last of my cum into her asshole.

I filled her bowels up with my jizz, panting in delight.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so amazeying!" Evette whimpered. "Missusy Tempest! You're awesome. I lovey your mouth!"

"She has a wonderful mouth," I said. "Damn, Mrs. Tempest, come suck my dick clean of my Mom's asshole."

As if those words had summoned her husband, he appeared. He wore his blue jumpsuit with "Cuck Jarod" on his nametag. He leaned against the wall, eager to watch his wife suck my dirty dick clean. He worked maintenance for me. It was hot enjoying his wife while he just had to jerk off.

Though he was given some amount of pleasure from his wife for his good work.

"Evette, come lick my Mom's asshole clean of my cum," I added as I slid my dick out of Mom's asshole.

"Okey-dokey, Mistery Ken," purred Evette. She scrambled off Mrs. Tempest.

"Ooh, honey-bunny, come to watchy me cucky you with Mistery Ken's amazeying dick?" Mrs. Tempest asked as she sat up, her boobs bouncing beneath her apron. She licked her lips dripping in pussy cream. "Huh?"

"Yep," Jarod said. "I am, dear."

"Yay! I lovey dovey you watchying me with Mistery Ken! It makes it so hottie for me!"

Mrs. Tempest dropped down before me and grabbed my golden-brown cock with her pale hand. The White woman opened her red lips wide and swallowed me with such aplomb. She engulfed my cock and sealed her lips around my dirty dick.

I groaned as she did that. It was so good to have her sealed around me. She nursed on me with such passion. She polished my pole clean of my mom's asshole. I groaned in delight as she did that, her tongue sweeping around me.

"I'm gonna licky all that cummies out of your assyhole, Mommy Kamalani," Evette purred. All the bimbos called my mom that. The White woman parted Mom's golden-brown butt-cheeks and buried her face between them. "Cummies from your butty!"

"Yesy yes, you're so nicey, Evette," Mom purred. "Ooh, ooh, licky up all my son's yummy cummies!"

I groaned in delight, watching the sight as that hot mouth worked up and down my dick. It was so good to have Mrs. Tempest suckling on me. She nursed with all her might on my dick. It was incredible to have her doing that. She polished my pole.

The bimbo-wife suckled me with such passion before her husband. I groaned, my hands balled into fists as she worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I would have a huge climax.

Just a big burst of delight.

I couldn't wait for that cum to spurt from my dick into her mouth. I should hose her down. Just flood her with all that I had. I loved the way that she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled hard on me. It was so good to have her doing that.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned. "You're such a good slut-wife, Mrs. Tempest."

"So good," her husband breathed as he watched. "Suck him clean, dear. You're such an amazing bimbo, Carli!"

The blonde bimbo moaned around my dick and suckled with passion on me. She swirled her tongue around my dirty rod, polishing me. My cock lurched in her mouth, my nuts brimming with the pressure. I would spurt into her.

I rose toward my climax as Evette licked my mother's asshole. She tongued Mom, licking at her butthole. It was so exciting to watch. A big smile spread on my lips. I was so glad this was happening. It was so exciting to watch.

That hot mouth suckled on my dick with passion. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was so good to have her doing that. I enjoyed every last moment of her working that wonderful mouth up and down my dick. It was outstanding.

"Shit," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, that tongue is all wiggle diggle about in my buttyhole," Mom moaned.

Evette wiggled her hips as she rimmed my mother's asshole. The skirt the bimbo-waitress wore clung to her rump. She was such a wonderful addition to the inn. I slid my fingers through Mrs. Tempest's blonde hair as I watched the bimbo-waitress pleasing my mother.

"Finger her cunt, Evette," I said.

"Yesy yes, Mistery Ken," the bimbo moaned and thrust her fingers into Mom's pussy.

"So goody!" sighed Mom. "You're such a goody and lovey dovey son, Mistery Keone!"

I smiled at Mom as Mrs. Tempest buffed my dick clean. She suckled on me with such force. I groaned at the way she did that. It was outstanding to feel her doing that. It was just so good to have her bobbing her head. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick.

She suckled on me with force. I loved it so much. She suckled on me with all her might I loved how she worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was so good to have her nursing on me. Mrs. Tempest suckled hard as her cuckold watched.

"Damn," I groaned, the pressure rising at the tip. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

She winked a blue eye at me.

"Yesy yes, polish my son's hottie cock," whimpered Mom. "Ooh, ooh, Evette, you're such a goody bimboy-slut. Ooh, ooh, fingery my cunt and licky my buttyhole!"

I loved the sight of Mom squirming there, Evette's fingers plunging in and out of Mom's shaved cunt. Juices dripped down Mom's thighs as the bimbo licked her asshole. I groaned, Mrs. Tempest's tongue dancing around my shaft, polishing me.

I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in the bimbo-wife's mouth. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. Her tongue caressed the crown of my dick. I gripped the sides of her head, hurtling toward that moment, her husband watching.

"Fuck!" I roared and erupted.

I dumped my cum into the bimbo-wife's mouth. Mrs. Tempest gulped it down and suckled out more. I shuddered with each spurt of jizz. The pleasure slammed through me and crashed into my mind. Stars flashed across my vision.

I loved the way they danced. My dick throbbed in that sexy woman's mouth. She suckled on me with force. She worked out everything that she had. It was so good to have her do that. I loved every last second of it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted, dumping my load into her mouth. It was so good to have that heat rushing through me. Stars flashed across my eyes. It was just an amazing rush. I loved every last second of this moment. "Fuck!"

I spurted my cum into her mouth. I flooded her with all that I had. It was an incredible rush to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned, my dick unloading every iota of cum I had into her mouth. I smiled through this bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's it. that's so fucking good!"

"Ooh, ooh, Evette!" squealed Mom. "I'm cummies!"

"Yay!" the bimbo-waitress gasped as my Mom shuddered through her orgasm.

Mrs. Tempest gulped down my cum and suckled more out of my dick. I grunted as the last spurt of my jizz fire into that wonderful mouth. Her husband watched, his hands rubbing at his cock through his jumpsuit. I savored that delight and knew it would be a great day.

In the restaurant with the new bimbo-waitress, with the new private beach and the sauna. My customers would have some amazing perks. I yawned. It had been a long night of fucking. I needed to take a nap.

My bimbos would take care of things for me. They were so amazing.

Mrs. Tempest ripped her mouth off my cock and turned to her husband. "I swallowed every droppy drop of Mistery Ken's cummies, honey-bunny. Aren't I amazeying!"

"Yes, you are, Carli," he groaned, squeezing his dick. "I love you."

"I lovey dovey you, too, Jarod!" she squealed.

I smiled and whistled. I would crash then check out how things were going in a few hours. Fuck, I loved the Bimbo App and this amazing resort. It made no fucking sense how any of this was possible, but I was glad for it.

* * *

Gary Henderson

After a day of sightseeing, I was eager to try the sauna that just opened up at the Bimbo Paradise Inn. It was the greatest place I had ever stayed. I fucked the concierge while checking in and left four loads in the bimbo-maid before crashing last night. This morning, I fucked a bimbo-waitress while enjoying pancakes made with real breast milk. This inn was amazing.

Now I headed to the sauna, passing one of the bimbo-concierges getting fucked doggy style by another guest. She was squealing in delight, babbling the way that the airheads did. This place was amazing. I had no idea how it was possible.

The sauna was by the pool. There was a small room for disrobing. I put my clothes, wallet, and watch into a bin then headed into the steamy room. I groaned at the warmth. It wasn't the hottest sauna I had been inside.

In fact, it was a mild one.

But never was there a naked Japanese bimbo in one. She was a petite thing with huge tits. I mean, like Hitomi J-Cup big. They looked so soft as she smiled at me with such an empty-headed look in her slanted eyes. She beamed at me.

"Welcomey welcomey to the sauna, guesty-poo!" she cooed. "I'm Sakura, and I'll take care of you! Ooh, ooh, want to have a booby massage. I'll rubby them all over you. How does that sound? Hottie, right?"

"Fuck, yeah," I groaned. "I'm sore from sightseeing all morning."

"Then let's takey care of you!" she said, nodding and smiling.

I stretched out on the bench made of inch-wide planks of wood with a gap between them. I lay on my belly, the steam washing around me as she straddled me. She pressed her big tits into my back. Already, we were dripping in water. Her fat nipples and soft breasts rubbed into my back. She massaged them in circles, working them across my shoulder blades.

I sighed at the pleasure of it, my dick hard and thrusting through a gap in the wood. I closed my eyes and loved how she hummed as she worked her boobs up and down my back. It was like a Soapland massage I'd heard about in Japan.

Just no soap.

"Mmm, you lovey my boobies rubbying on your back, guesty-poo?" she asked, sliding her boobs lower down my back.

"God, yes," I groaned, savoring it. My cock twitched in the gap in the woods. "That's perfect."

She giggled in delight and kept massaging me with her soft tits and those hard nipples. Everything about it was perfect. I groaned, savoring the strain melting away. That was just perfect. I was just so happy to feel this.

To experience the bimbo-slut massaging my back with her tits.

She worked down to my lower back, the steam wafting around us, I breathed in the warm, moist air as she slid her boobs onto my butt-cheeks. She rubbed them into my sore ass. I loved it. A big smile spread on my lips as she worked. Her nipples flicked over my rump.

She hummed in delight. It was so nice to feel her do that. I loved the way that worked her breasts against me. It was an amazing moment. I savored every last second of her caressing me like that. She slid them over my butt-cheeks.

"That's it," I groaned, my dick throbbing. "Damn."

"You have such a tensey butt," she said. "Mmm, now for your legs!"

She slid those tits down my legs, massaging one each with at it. She was good at it, her nipples so delicious. I groaned, so glad that I paid the fortune to stay here. It was worth it. I was lucky to get a room, too.

She rubbed her tits down to my feet. Her nipples tickled the soles. I smiled at that, my toes flexing. She was so sexy. I knew she would be massaging other parts of my body with other parts of hers. I couldn't wait for that.

"Time to rolly-polly over!" she said. "I have to do the fronty front!"

"Yes," I groaned and rose carefully, pulling my hard cock out of the slit. I rolled over onto my back, my dick bobbing. "Massage me!"

She smiled at me and pressed her tits into my thighs. She worked up and down both of them, her nipples sliding through my dark leg hairs. She smiled at me, her hair pinned up. Water dripped down her face and gleamed on her tits massaging me. Steam wafted around her, making her seem ethereal.

Like an angel descended from heaven. Or what did the Japanese call them? A ten... a tennyo. A celestial maiden here to love me. That Anime Ceres was all about that. Something about stealing a tennyo's cloak and they had to marry you.

Is that how the owner got all these bimbos?

Sakura crawled up me and pressed her big boobs into my chest. She smiled at me as she rubbed them into my muscles. I groaned as she did that. Her nipples felt so amazing. They brushed mine, sending tingles through me.

"You're so biggie and strongy," she purred. "Let me just relaxy you all goody!"

"Yes," I groaned. "Damn, that's amazing."

"Bimboy titty massage is the bestist besty in the worldly," she said, nodding so sagely.

I smiled at her and just moaned my agreement as she worked down my body. Sakura massaged me with those lovely tits. She worked down to my stomach. She rubbed her nipples over my belly and both poked into my naval. I loved that sensation. It sent a wonderful thrill through me. Just an amazing thing to feel as she worked lower and lower until...

"Time to titty massage your dick and make you cummy," she moaned and engulfed my cock.

"Yes!" I groaned as those soft breasts pressed around my dick. "Goddamn, I love this resort. You're amazing, Sakura!"

"Thanky you so muchy much, guesty-poo!" She beamed at me and worked those big, soft tits up and down my dick.