The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the pale-olive tone of her tits around my beige dick. The Japanese hottie titty massaged my cock. The pleasure shot down my shaft every time her soft boobs engulfed the tip. She worked those breasts up and down me.

She knew how to give a titty fuck. The steam wafted around her lush face. She stared at me, grinning with not a thought or care in her head. She was just a bimbo-airhead wanting to make me cum with her soft breasts. I loved this resort.

"We'll make you cummy all over my titties and my cutie face, guesty-poo," she cooed. "Don't you just lovey dovey my hugey boobies massagying your huge cock?"

"Yes, I do, Sakura," I groaned, just savoring those wonderful breasts massaging my dick. "Best fucking massage ever!"

"Yay!" she squealed, sounding so happy. True happiness. She wasn't faking it. The bimbos couldn't fake anything. They were too dumb. They just took such childish delight in every deviant and perverse act they performed. "I lovey dovey makying guesty-poos cummy with my titties!"

The simple truth of a bimbo. It was a beautiful thing. Pity my girlfriend back home wasn't one.

I savored those breasts sliding up and down my dick. They were just amazing to have her working those wonderful breasts up and down my cock. The silky caress of her skin engulfing the crown of my cock was magical.

Outstanding.

I was just in heaven here. I sighed as she worked up and down me. She caressed me with those amazing tits. They were just awesome to enjoy. I was so glad for it. So happy for that pleasure. It was so good to have her boobs working up and down my cock.

My toes curled as she titty fucked me. I breathed in the steam, savoring it relaxing me as those amazing breasts massaged my cock. The pressure grew in my nuts. The tip of my dick ached with the need to cum.

I wanted to just erupt. To drench her face with jizz.

"Peaky-boo!" she squealed as her tits slid down. Her tongue licked across the tip of my cock.

"Fuck!" I gasped, her boobs sliding back up and engulfing the spongy crown. She slid them down and licked again. "That's good!"

"Goody good!" she purred, her boobs climbing up my dick again. They slid down. She licked.

I was in heaven here.

I was having such a great time feeling her breasts working up and down my dick. She licked me again and again. She was good about that. It was so amazing to have her do that. She felt so wonderful licking me with her tongue. I enjoyed every last second of her doing that to me. It was amazing to have her caressing me with her tongue.

It was just an awesome moment. I loved it dearly. I savored it with all that I had. I shuddered as she licked at me with all that she had. It was an incredible moment. Her tongue felt amazing sliding over my big dick. I loved it so immensely. I savored every last second of her doing this to me.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

"So goody good!" she moaned and licked me again.

I shuddered at the heat of her tongue sliding over my cock. She was just outstanding at that. Just an incredible treat to have her licking me like that. I was in heaven here. I was just so happy to have her doing that to me.

I groaned as she caressed me with passion. It was incredible. Outstanding. I shuddered as her tongue flicked over my cock. Her boobs were so warm and her tongue so delicious. I shivered with delight. A big smile spread on my lips. This was an awesome moment.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Fuck, that's good. That's so good. Just fucking incredible!"

She slid her titties up, giggling. They slid back down. she licked me over and over again. I savored that tongue. The softness of her boobs. The steam. It was all incredible. So erotic to have a beautiful, Japanese bimbo massage me with her massive boobs.

She licked the crown of my dick. It happened.

I erupted.

"Fuck, yes!" I howled and spurted my cum.

It fired from my cock and splashed across her face. She squealed in delight as I drenched her with my jizz. I spurted over and over, hosing her down. It was so wild to do that. I loved this so much. I savored this pleasure.

It washed over me. Stars twinkled across my vision. I was just so happy to splash her features with my spunk. The heat was awesome. I grunted with each blast. I spurted with each eruption of cum. It was awesome.

I was so happy to have it shooting from my dick.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "That's so good!"

"So goody good!" squealed the cutie as I drenched her face.

I splattered her feature with my jizz. Cum splashed on my stomach, but most of it shot up from between her tits to soak her face. It was so hot. She opened her mouth, catching the jizz on her pink tongue. Her boobs squeezed around my erupting cock.

I groaned as the pleasure shot through me. It was just so amazing. I loved it so much. I groaned as I hit that wonderful peak, spurting the last of my spunk into her features. She quivered in delight, sliding her tits off my cock.

Cum dripped onto her tits. Pearly jizz ran over her breasts with the beads of moisture. She lifted her left tit and licked the cum off her boob and her nipple. She suckled on her own nub as she squirmed there, her bush soaked.

I groaned in delight as the cum ran down her face.

She popped her mouth off that nipple and hefted her other boobs. She lapped my cum off it. This was the hottest hitting I had ever seen. She was cleaning up all my cum. She wanted to make sure that she had every drop of it.

That was hot. So fucking hot.

My heart pounded in my chest as I watched the sight. It was so beautiful. So insane but beautiful. I was so thrilled to see it. She licked up the cum off her breasts. She stroked over her titty, her eyes sparkling with her delight.

She suckled on her nipple, squirming there as she did that. Then she popped her mouth off and stared down at my cock. She smiled at me, jizz spilling down her face. She scooted up my body, holding my rod upright.

"It's time for your nummy yummy pussy massage, guesty-poo!" she cried out and pressed my cock into her thick bush. Right against the folds of her wet cunt.

"Yes!" I growled as she plunged her tight, hot snatch down my dick.

The Japanese airhead squealed in delight, her big, soft tits bouncing. She was so petite and with such huge tits, it was almost obscene having her sitting on my dick. She arched her back, licking up the cum that spilled down her face.

I was so glad my girlfriend had to work. This was so much better than coming here with her. It was just so hot having this bimbo-slut working her cunt up and down my dick. She massaged me with her hot pussy. She squeezed her cunt down around me.

I groaned as she rode me. Cum dripping down her face, Sakura worked her snatch up and down my cock, her moans echoing through the sauna. The steam swirled around her as she massaged me with her juicy cunt. My dick throbbed in her twat.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned.

"Oh, guesty-poo, I'm all massagying your dickie with my pussy!" she moaned, her tits slapping together. They rippled. "Ooh, ooh, isn't that awesomey?"

"Yes, it fucking is!" I moaned.

She beamed at me, cum running down to her lips. She flicked her tongue out to gather up my jizz. She loved cum. She was such a whore for it. That was so hot. I was just in heaven here. I was just so happy to have that wonderful cunt riding me. She plunged her twat down me. She slid back up me.

I groaned as she did that. It was so awesome to feel her doing that. She worked that hot twat up and down me. It was an absolute delight. I groaned, savoring every last second of her riding me. She plunged her cunt down me.

She rose up my rod.

Dman, she was so good at that. She made me feel amazing. I loved it so much. She drove me wild with her hot pussy. Her cunt massaged me. I shuddered, hurtling toward my orgasm. I would have a huge cum. Just a big burst of jizz.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody!" she whimpered. "That's just so awesomey. You have such an awesomey dick, guesty-poo! Isn't my hottie twaty all massagying it goody great?"

"Fuck, yeah!" I snarled,

I gripped her big boobs. I squeezed those lush mounds, enjoying how soft they were. I breathed in the steam, loving being in the sauna. It was just an incredible moment to have all that pleasure building and building in me.

It was fantastic.

Incredible. I was so glad to have all that pleasure building and building in me. I would erupt into her pussy. Just spurt my cum into her snatch. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. I would flood her with all that I had.

It would be so good. Just so amazing. I couldn't wait to cum in her. Just so eager to dump my load into her cunt. It would be amazing. I wanted to flood her with all that I had. Just spurt all my spunk into her snatch. That would be incredible.

"Ooh, ooh, that's it," she whimpered. "I'm gonna really massagey your dickie with my cummying cunty hole!"

"Yes!" I growled. "Cum on my dick, slut!"

She beamed at me as she plunged her cunt down my dick. She took me to the hilt, her tits bouncing. She threw back her head and squealed out in delight as she came. Her cunt rippled around my dick. She suckled at me.

The pressure in my nuts swelled toward the bursting point. I groaned and erupted into her cunt. I spurted my jizz into her convulsing cunt, growling out the pleasure of this amazing pussy massage. Stars flashed through the sauna.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned.

"Guesty-poo's cummies!" howled the bimbo as I unloaded in her.

The pleasure rushed through me. It was so good to flood her with my spunk. The rapture was just amazing. The ecstasy swept through me. It was outstanding. The pleasure crashed into my mind. I groaned with each blast of cum.

Each eruption of jizz was just outstanding. I was in heaven here. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped my load into the slut's snatch. Her pussy rippled around me. She convulsed about me, massaging me with all that she had.

"Oh, guesty-poo!" she moaned. "That's so greaty good, guesty-poo!"

"So fucking amazing!" I groaned as I spurted the last of my cum into her pussy. "Shit!"

The pleasure rippled through me. It was so good to have all that cum spurting into her writhing cunt. The Japanese bimbo milked me. She smiled down at me, her tits jiggling. Water beaded on her breasts. I panted, feeling so good.

I was so damned glad I had stayed at this resort. So fucking glad.

* * *

Trent Baum

"Okey-dokey," said the cutie behind the counter. Her blonde hair in a bun and glasses perched on her face like she was intelligent, but she spoke like an airhead and had her tits out like a slut. She and the other concierge, a Hawaiian chick, wore blue corsets that lifted their breasts out and left them exposed, her nipples hard. A red tie fell into her cleavage. "You and Rex are all checkied-in. Ooh, do you wanna fucky us before seeing your rooms?"

I glanced at my best friend Rex. He grinned back at me.

"FUCK YEAH!" we shouted together.

"Yay, we'll fucky you so hardy, guesty-poos!" the Hawaiian concierge said. Her nametag read Iolana while the blonde said Ms. Talent.

The two sauntered around the counters revealing they wore miniskirts that barely covered their rumps. They both grabbed the counters, thrusting out their asses. The skirts rose up to show off the bottom swell of their butt-cheeks.

I moved up behind the blonde while Rex took the Island girl. The Bimbo Paradise Inn was just amazing. I whipped out my cock and grinned at my friend. He had his out, too. Our shorts made it easy. I nuzzled my dick up between Ms. Talent's thighs to find a trimmed bush.

Her curls tickled the crown of my dick. I groaned in delight as I nuzzled into her folds. I smiled and thrust to the hilt in her cunt. She moaned, her head throwing back. Her hot pussy engulfed my dick in heaven.

"Holy shit!" I groaned. "This resort is awesome!"

"Yeah!" Rex groaned, his face twisting in delight. He held his hand up for a high-five.

I returned it, both of us balls deep in our slutty concierges. The bimbos purred their delight as we drew back our cocks. We were in the fucking middle of the lobby and fucking these two air-headed sluts. I was in heaven here.

I slid my hands up Ms. Talent's corset to her breasts. I squeezed those lush, round tits. She wasn't as busty as Iolana, but I didn't care. I was fucking her pussy. Her tight cunt squeezed down on me. She massaged me with that hot flesh.

I grunted, fucking her cunt hard and fast. I buried into her snatch over and over again. It was so good to fuck her. I loved having her hot pussy around me. She squeezed her snatch down on me, the heat melting through me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Rex grunted, fucking his bimbo-slut.

"Goddamn," I groaned.

"Guesty-poo!" whimpered Ms. Talent. She certainty had a talented pussy. "Your cock is so greaty good in my cunty hole!"

"Yesy yes, guesty-poo!" whimpered Iolana. "You're all churnying me up and makying me feel so awesomey. I'm gonna have a biggie cummy on your dick!"

I groaned. So did my friend. This was so hot.

We fucked the sluts hard. I thrust away at Ms. Talent's pussy, my hands gripping her tits. I massaged them as her cunt squeezed down on me. She held me tight with her wonderful cunt. I speared in and out of her snatch.

I fucked her pussy with all that I had. It was so good to drive my dick into her. I hurtled toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one. Just spurt all my cum into her snatch. She wiggled her hips, stirring her snatch around my dick.

I pounded her with force. I fucked her with all that I had. It was so good to fuck her with everything that I had. It was just so amazing to hammer her twat. She squeezed her twat down around me. My nuts loved it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned, thrusting away at her.

"Fucking whore!" growled my body.

"I am a biggie whore!" whimpered the bimbo-slut I fucked.

"Just a biggie slutty whorey bimboy-whore!" moaned Iolana as my friend hammered her cunt.

We churned up their pussies, the need to cum building and building. I groaned at that amazing heat swelling in me. It was so delicious. I couldn't last long. Her pussy was too hot. I pinched her nipples. I twisted them.

She gasped, her pussy clamping down on my dick. It was an incredible rush to pound her cunt. I fucked her with all that I had. I loved this passion. Her silky twat drove me wild. I twerked her nubs hard. She squealed.

Her pussy went wild around me as Iolana cried out in rapture.

"Guesty-poo!" both bimbos howled together as I thrust to the hilt in Ms. Talent's cunt.

"Fuck!" I growled as I erupted.

My friend snarled out his pleasures as I pumped Ms. Talent's cunt full of cum. It was so good to have all that pussy writhing around me. The pleasure shot through me. I grunted with each eruption of cum. It was just incredible.

So amazing to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my eyes. I grunted with each eruption of cum. The heat slammed through me. Her pussy milked me. My friend moaned beside me.

"Holy shit!" Rex groaned.

"Oh, guesty-poo, so much cummies!" whimpered Ms. Talent as I fired the last of my cum into her. "Welcome to the Bimbo Paradise Inn. Enjoy your stay with us and cummy in all our holes!"

"Yes," I panted.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm Asuka, and I'll be your bimboy-maid!" a cutie voice squealed behind me.

I ripped out of Ms. Talent and turned to find a cute, Japanese girl with blue eyes, her black hair in a pixie cut. She wore a slutty French maid's uniform that left her round tits bare and the puffy skirts barely fell over her ass. The fishnet stockings made her even hotter. She beamed at us and grabbed our suitcases.

"Follow me to your rooms where you can both fucky me! One in my pussy and one in my assyhole!"

My friend and I shot each other glances and rushed after Asuka.

We rode the elevator to the third floor, both of us grinning. Then we reached our room, 302, and headed inside. My friend rushed to one of the two queen-sized beds. He jumped on it and whipped out his cock still wet from Iolana's pussy.

Asuka squealed and jumped onto the bed, her puffy skirts flying up to flash her naked ass. I groaned and hurried after her. My dick was so hard. I moved up behind her and she grabbed my friend's rod and plunged down him.

She threw a look over her shoulder and cooed, "Fucky my assyhole, pleasey please, guesty-poo!"

"Goddamn," I groaned as I slid onto the bed. I flipped up her skirt and pulled out my wet dick.

I slid my cock into her butt-crack and found her asshole. She moaned in delight as I drilled against her backdoor. Her anal ring widened with such ease. I popped into her bowels and discovered the world of anal delight.

"Holy shit," I groaned as I sank into her asshole.

"I know," Rex said. "Anal's amazing. Enjoy!"

"Yesy yes!" the bimbo-maid squealed. Asuka worked her pussy up and down my friend's dick.

I groaned at that delight as I drew back my own cock. Her velvety asshole massaged my dick. She felt incredible about me. I groaned as I slammed back into her. I buried to the hilt in her asshole. She squealed in delight as I did that.

I fucked her bowels hard as she rode my friend. Her lacy skirt rustled as I ass-fucked her. She whimpered, her head tossing as she pleasured Rex's cock while I sodomized her. The slut loved having a dick in both her holes.

I pumped away at her asshole, savoring being in a woman's backdoor. The velvety heat melted down my cock to my balls slapping into her taint. She rode my friend with wild abandon as I hammered her asshole.

"Yesy yes!" Asuka moaned. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey dovey having two dickies in my naughty wotty holes!"

"Fucking slut!" Rex growled.

"Yeppy yep! I'm a biggie slutty whore bimboy-slut! I lovey being fucked by guesty-poos!"

I loved fucking her asshole. I pounded her hard, holding nothing back. Her velvety sheath massaged my dick. I rose toward my climax. I would have a huge one. Just dump all my cum into her bowels.

The bed creaked as she plunged her cunt down my friend's dick and slid back up him. I held her hips as I pounded her cunt. My friend groaned as that hot pussy massaged his cock. He sounded like he was really enjoying himself.

Good.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned, hammering that asshole. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"I'm going to cum!" my friend groaned.

So was I. The need to explode swelled through me as I hammered Asuka's bowels. I fucked her with passion. My dick pistoned in and out of her tight and velvety tunnel. She wiggled her hips, moaning like a whore. My nuts tightened. I was so close to bursting.

"Guesty-poos!" howled the bimbo-maid as her asshole convulsed around my dick. She plunged down my friend. "Cummy in my holes!"

"Fuck, yes," my friend howled. "Shit!"

I savored the bimbo's asshole suckling around my dick. I drew back once and plunged into her convulsing depths. The heat ripped around my cock. The pressure at the tip burst. I grunted and erupted into her asshole.

I flooded the slut's bowels with my cum. I spurted into her again and again. It was so great to do that. I loved every second of spurting into her. It was magnificent to dump my cum into her anal sheath. The pleasure shot through me.

It was just wild to dump my load into her bowels. To flood her with all that I had. It was outstanding. I loved every last second of this delight. My friend grunted as he flooded her cunt while her asshole milked me dry.

"Ooh, guesty-poos!" whimpered Asuka. "Welcomey to Bimboy Paradise!"

"Fuck, yes!" I howled and erupted one last time into her asshole. I knew that I would have an amazing time here. Just a fucking wild one. This place was perfect. I was so glad that we forked out the money to stay here.

This would be the best vacation ever.

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn