The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
A black guy bimbofies the hot white wife!
7.6k words
4.37
36.4k
54

Part 40 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Hot White Wife

Note: For Janette B. who requested a story like this!

Dante Jackson

I slumped into my chair at the airport. I sighed as I stretched my back. I hated flying. You had to get to the airport early because TSA might be backed up only for there not to be a line at Denver International Airport today for god knew why.

So here I was, sitting at my seat with an hour to kill. I could go get a drink, but it was ten in the morning. It just felt too early. And the food was too expensive. I had a big breakfast. I could wait until I was back home in Dallas.

Just a four our flight.

I'd hit Popeyes on the way home from the airport. Get me some good fried chicken.

I rubbed my hands together, my legs sticking out. Another problem with flying. When you were a 6'3'' black guy, you never had any fucking leg room. I sighed, eager to get back home. I was just tired of traveling. No time for dating.

It didn't help I was shy. I mean, I was a big, tall Black guy. Girls were always staring at me, but these days... You had to be careful where you stuck your dick. So many crazy girls out there. It just wasn't worth the risk if you weren't sure.

And how could you be sure?

I stretched my legs and started browsing TikTok. I had my earbuds in, Bluetooth so no wires, and watched videos. So many girls were just shaking their asses on TikTok. Maybe not the shit I should be watching before getting on a plane.

I was starting to chub up.

Then a video in my recommendations caught my eye titled, Mother and Daughter Bonding. The thumbnail was two women, obviously mother and daughter, kneeling and staring up at the camera like a pair of porn star sluts.

What was this?

I hit play.

A mother and daughter, both blonde and clearly related, stood together, their faces almost pressed cheek-to-cheek. The mother wore a black bra that cupped her large tits while the daughter was equally stacked with her boobs held in a purple bra with half-cups that showed off as much of her big breasts. They smiled up at the camera with such empty-headed delight.

They pursed their pouty lips and their eyelashes fluttered as a young man said, "So, that's my mom and sister They're my bimbo sluts. And they'll do anything I tell them to do, right?"

"Yes," cooed the mother and daughter, their eyes so hot. My dick lurched. I did not just hear that right?

His mother and sister were his bimbo... sluts.

"And why?" asked the young man, still filming the pair. The daughter looked to be about eighteen or nineteen, the mom a hot MILF that could be in her late twenties to early forties. "Because of this app. It made them get along and do whatever I want. It's amazing. Right, you'll do whatever I want?"

"We will!" they both squealed.

"Shit," I muttered.

"Like suck my dick?" the young man asked.

The two women nodded and dropped their knees. They both reached out to the bottom of the screen like they were reaching for his cock. The phone recording whirled around to the young man. He grinned at me as I swear I heard some suckling.

"You can have your own obedient mother or daughter or whatever," he said, this look of such triumph on his face. This was a man who had found the secrets of the universe and wanted to share them. "Just download the bimbo app from my link. It's free to try out!"

There was no way that would actually work. An app that would turn even your own mother and sister into bimbo sex slaves. It was clearly some TikTok joke. My dick throbbed so hard. It had been a while. Just too busy. And just pointing at a woman and hitting a button.

That was easy.

I clicked on the link before I could think. Then I tensed, hoping I wasn't installing some sort of hacker shit on my phone. It started to download just as the gate attendant announced they were boarding my flight.

* * *

Janette Bowman

"They're boarding my flight," I said as I texted my husband. I sat with my legs crossed, a nice pair of black, knee-high boots on. I had bought them on my trip. They were so cute. I had a gray skirt on that just fell to my knees and a blue crop top. I was eager to get home. "Should be landing on time. Love you."

"Love you," he sent back with a few heart emojis.

I rose, so glad that this trip was over. I had to travel for work, looking at a few vendors to see if their craft items were right for stocking in our store. It was a small chain that sold all sorts of odds and ends for the home with a lot of handmade stuff.

Things that you could only get for a limited time or in limited supplies. I had been bouncing around Montana, Idaho, Colorado, and Wyoming visiting various small businesses who had their own little Etsy stores or sold on Amazon to see about getting their products in our stores. To negotiate prices, shipping, all that crap.

I loved the job, but two weeks on the road had me aching for my hubby. Hence the cute skirt and blouse. I wanted to get laid when I got back to Texas. I slipped my phone into my purse and joined the growing queue of people lining up to get on board.

I was so glad it was my last flight for a while. The line moved slowly. I held my phone to the scanner. It beeped and I was cleared to head down the jetway where another backup built up at the doors to the plane.

I filtered onto the plane with the others. The flight attendants were all bubbly smiles. They nodded to me as I headed into the plane. I had a first-class seat, but I never liked to board first. I don't know why. Weird, I guessed.

I put my luggage into the overhead bin and slipped into my seat. There were two nice, comfortable seats here. I don't know if I would have a companion. Probably. I sank down on it and crossed my legs. I pulled my phone out and started browsing Instagram.

I saw a neat post about a book called Radiant's Knight (Rise of the Dragon Knight Book 1) on there. I liked to read. I was into Indie fantasy. Sadly, it looked to be a book that wouldn't be out for a while. I had never heard of the author, JMD Reid. But it was an interesting cover.

I kept flipping through. I giggled at a hilarious barbecue fail from a friend of my husband and me. He ruined the brisket. That was a crime in Texas, but at least he had come clean. I hummed, so eager to be back home.

"Guess this is me," said a tall, Black guy. He sat down beside me and rubbed his ebony hands on his jeans. "They upgraded me. An open seat in first class, and I guess my ticket got picked."

"Lucky you," I said, smiling at him. "You'd think they'd tried to charge you."

"I guess no one bit." He shrugged. He stared at me. I swallowed, feeling his attention. I tried to push my skirt up to cover more of my leg, but it just didn't want to. I glanced at the window. I didn't want to have some guy flirting with me on the entire flight. "Their loss."

"Yeah," I said, rolling my eyes.

"So, uh, flying home?"

"To my husband," I said. "He's eager to see me."

"Husband, right, right." He rubbed his hands on his jeans again. "Damn, well, that's a lucky man, I guess. I mean, you're... Well... God, sorry, I'm just nervous."

"Planes don't crash all that often. They're perfectly safe." I turned to him. "And try flirting with the stewardesses. Like that blonde one in the purple miniskirt. They have to let you flirt with them. It's the sky law." It was a terrible lie, but I did not want to put up with this for the next four hours.

He gave me a polite smile and fiddled with his phone. He seemed so nervous about something. I glanced out the window. The sun was going down fast. The airport getting dark even with the lights everywhere. Planes were blinking. All those safety features they had.

I couldn't wait to get home to my hubby. I squirmed in my seat, eager to just get there. I would shower him in kisses, then we would go back to our house and make passionate love. That would be such a wonderful moment. I was excited for it. Just so eager for all that wonderful passion we would share.

The last person was aboard. The stewardesses began their preflight safety list. The man sighed and put his phone away. But he kept squirming in his seat. He really, really, really had something interesting on there.

Or he was just nervous.

I hoped he didn't want to try to watch porn. I had that happen. A guy was looking at porn on his phone, and I could see it. I was too embarrassed to say anything, so I just tried to ignore it, but he was in the seat before me, and I could just see it.

What a perv. The Guys who did that were so skeezy. Wait until they were at home and watch it alone in shame. Or with their spouse. Sometimes, my husband and I watched porn. I couldn't believe the things those girls would do. Anal? Nope! Deep-throating? Uh-huh. A threesome? No way. It didn't matter if it was boy-girl-boy or girl-girl-boy, I didn't want it either way.

I saw one where the guy came in one girl and the other licked it out. Disgusting. I shuddered just thinking about it. My husband found it hot. It fit into that whole macho thing where they wanted a harem of women or whatever.

The flight attendants finished their safety briefing. The one thing I liked about evening flights; no long wait to take off. We taxied to the runway and we're on it without much of a pause. The engines growled. The guy gripped his phone.

The plane leaped forward.

I relaxed back into my chair as the plane rocketed down the runway. Then it happened. The nose came up. The ground fell away. My stomach sank as I stared out at the streetlights and the cars below. The landing gear came up.

"Man," breathed the guy as he clutched his phone.

"Going to be okay," I told him. "We'll be just fine. Just remember to breathe."

"Yeah," he said. "Just..." He stared down at his phone than over at me. "I just... Yeah."

Okay, this guy was more than a tad off. But what could he do to me on a plane? If he tried anything, I'd just have to scream and everyone would know he was up to something. He'd be arrested when we landed. That would be that.

The flight climbed higher and higher. He turned back his phone. He kept staring at the screen. It looked like... Well, there wasn't much there. It was just a pink area with little hearts on it. Not much at all.

"What is that?" I asked before I could stop myself.

He jumped and turned off his screen. "Uh, just something I heard about on TikTok. Might be a scam."

"Oh, it's a scam," I said and pulled my purse out from beneath the seat before me. I got my phone and started reading my new favorite dark romance by Felicity Brandon. It was His Dark Possession. It was so steamy.

I was getting into it as the plane leveled off. The fashion seat belt sign came off. I just ignored the guy fidgeting beside me. He was panting hard. I hoped he didn't hurl. I was trying to get into the naughty romance. So him getting sick was the last thing I needed.

I fanned my face as I got hotter. I turned up the air flow blowing me. This was turning into a one-handed read. I would be boiling over when I got back to my husband. He would not be ready for me to jump at him.

Not at all.

I thought about that more and more as I read from my book. My thighs squirmed together. This was so hot. I shuddered as the heat grew between my legs. I wanted to just masturbate right here. I thought about slipping off to the lavatory.

I did start feeling the need to pee.

The stewardesses came by. I ordered a glass of wine. He had a shot. Soon, I was sipping at my wine and he threw back his Jack and coke. He asked for another. I hoped he didn't cause a problem. He downed that one pretty fast.

Luckily, he didn't ask for a third. He did glance at the phone again. I rolled my eyes and stood. He glanced at me as I squeezed by him, choosing to have my ass facing him. I knew he would enjoy it, but... I had to pee.

I reached the lavatory and slipped in. It was rather spacious one for a plane. First class, right? I sat down in here and peed real quick. I wiped, resisting the urge to do more. I glanced in the mirror and patted at my blonde hair. I looked good. Had a nice bit of cleavage. I couldn't wait to see my husband.

I headed out. This time, he stood to let me pass. I nodded to him and sank down. He followed and glanced at me. He held up his phone once more and aimed it at me. I groaned. He better not be trying to take my picture.

"Might as well try," he said.

"What?" I asked. "If you take a--"

I shook my head. This bubbly warmth just washed through me. I felt so goody all of a sudden. Just so juicy. The plane shook and I gasped in delight. I bounced up and down in my seat. It was so much fun to be all bouncy.

I felt all warmy too. Just all warmy and hot and naughty in my pussy. My pussy was so wet. I had a wet cunny and there was this handsomey man beside me. A Black stud who was oh, so nice. I could just tell. That he was the nicest man there was.

"You're nice," I said and put my hand right on his jeans. "You'll be so nicey to me, won't you?"

"What?" he gasped as I kept bouncing in my seat.

"You'll be super duper nicey to my hottie cunny, right?" I asked. I pouted at this sexy man. "Right, right, Dante! You'll be nicey to hottie cunny! Please, please, say you will. Pretty please with sugar and honey and cherries on top!"

"How do you know my name," he asked as I pushed against him, rubbing my boob through my top.

"Because you're Dante!" I smiled at him, just so happy to rub against my hunky, studly dude. "You own me. I'm yours! Ooh, my hubby will be so, so surprised that I have an owner. Yay!"

"Fuck," groaned Dante.

"Yes, yes, let's fuck!" I squealed, my pussy so hot. "My cunny is wet and juicy and tighty and achy and horny for a big, blacky dickie!" My eyes widened. "Is it biggie!"

I shot my hands for his jeans. I squeezed at him, feeling his biggie dickie bulge down there. That was so neaty. I groped him, massaging him as he shuddered there. That was all nicey, but I wanted to see him oh, so much.

I fumbled at his pants, trying to remember how to open them. They had a... zipper! I found that and yanked it down. I shoved my hand through and felt at his hot cock. There was more dummy cloth in the way. That was so stupid. I wanted to suck on his dick.

Then I found the opening. "Eureka!"

"What?" he gasped. "Holy shit!"

I pulled his biggie dickie out. It was all dark and brown and hugey. Way hugey more than my hubby's cock. I shook this biggie dickie while licking my lips. I wanted to just suckle on him and nurse on him and make him cummy cum.

So I did.

I leaned over and kissed the tip of his dick. I suckled him all into my mouth. He groaned as I did that. I swallowed all of his cock. It was so neaty. He groaned as my lips slid down his thickie cock. I nursed on him, loving the salty flavor spilling through my mouth.

I suckled on him. That was just the bestest thing to do because more of that salty, yummy, deliciously goody precum spilled over my tongue. And my sexy ebony stud groaned as I nursed on him. He had such a biggie dickie. I lovey doved him.

"Shit," he groaned. "Damn, your name is... Janette. Janette Bowman. You're a level 0 Bimbo now. There are levels? Shit."

I didn't know what he was saying. But I didn't care. I just had to keep sucking on his dick.

I nursed on him as he groaned. It was oh, so much fun to bob my head and work my mouth up and down his biggie dickie. But my poor pussy was getting all wet and juicy and hot and itch and achy. So I shoved my hand between my thighs and slid up beneath my skirt.

I had stupid panties on. They were just in the way. So I shoved those dumby thingies to the side and found the wet folds of my pussy. That was so neaty to rub at my cunt while sucking on Dante's ebony cock.

He groaned in such a nicey way as I bobbed my head. I knew that I gave him such goody pleasure. My fingers rubbed at my cunny, stroking over all my naughty bits and bobbers. Like my clit. I rubbed that, moaning around his cock.

"Damn," he groaned.

His dick twitched in my mouth and more of that yummy and salty and delicious cummies were in his balls. I wanted them all. I suckled so hard as I thrust two of my amazing fingers into my pussy. I worked them in and out.

In and out.

That felt so goody. My cunny loved those fingers thrusting away in me as I suckled on this amazing dickie. I just worshiped him with everything that I had. It was such an awesomey thing to do. He groaned, his hand sliding through black hair.

I churned up my naughty pussy with my digits while sucking oh, so hard on him. My cheeks hollowed while drool ran out. That felt so wicked of me. I just loved it so much. This was such an awesomey moment.

"Yes," he breathed, his hand gripping and relaxing on my head. "Oh, damn, you're good, Janette."

I was so glad to hear that. It made my pussy oh so juicy and wettie and happy. My fingers thrust away at my cunny, building those wonderful feelings in me. I wanted to just cum over and over and over again.

Wouldn't that be amazing?

Cumming was the bestest best.

I wanted to cum on Dante's big and hugemongus cock. It was so large. I suckled on his ebony dick hard. I bobbed my head as my own orgasm built and built in me. I hurtled toward that orgasm, my pussy clinging to my fingers.

"That's it," he groaned. "That's just perfect. Oh, damn, that's good. That's just perfect."

I was so glad to hear that. I loved that so much. I wanted all his cummies in my mouth. So I suckled super duper hard.

His dick twitched in my mouth as he growled, "Yes, Janette!"

His cum pumped into my mouth. All that wonderful and yummy and salty and creamy jizz flooded my mouth. I savored every moment of it flooding me. It was so wonderful to have it all flooding me. Just the bestest thingie in the world.

I was so happy to gulp it down. My pussy clenched down on my fingers. I thrust them in deep. As I swallowed his creamy jizz, like the saltiest ice cream ever, I quivered and burst with delight. I drank his yummy nummy treat and came.

Yay!

The pleasure washed through my body and made my mind feel all juicy with delight. Rapturey bliss rushed through me, something with all those dumb thoughts. It was just goody and awesomey ecstasy now as I drank down all my owner's jizz.

He grunted one last time and fired more of his cummies into my mouth. Then there were no more. I sucked and sucked, but no more came out. My pussy rippled around my fingers a few more times than there were no more delights for me to enjoy.

It was all over.

I ripped my mouth off his big, ebony dickie and moaned, "More, Dante. I want more. I love your cock and your jizzies and all that nummy spunk in your nuts. And my pussy is so wet. Will you fuck me. I can ride you."

"Not here, Janette," he breathed as he had his cock out. "Shit, if the stewardess catches us..."

"She'll want to join!" I smiled. "I don't mind. I can share. I lovey dove you as much as my hubby. You're both so special. Ooh, ooh, I can share you both."

"What?" He stared at me. "No, no, you're all mine."

"Okay." I smiled at him. He owned me, so what he said was the lawdy law. I started to climb over his lap, but he pushed me back. I frowned. "I wanna ride your big and ebony and thick and hard and Black dickie, Dante."

"The restroom," he said, shoving his cock back in. "I'll fuck you in there."

"Yay!" I squealed.

He clapped his hand over my mouth, his eyes so wide. I kissed at his hand and licked at his palm. He tasted so salty and goody. He ripped his hand back and put his finger to his lip and blew. I knew what that meant.

"I have to be quiet!" I clapped my hands together. "I can do that! Yeppers!"

"Can you?" he asked, shoving that hugey dick back into his pants. That was sad. Cocks should be out so I could suck on them and love them and ride them with my hottie and wettie pussy. "Come on."