The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and grabbed my hand, my fingers wet from my pussy. I smiled as he drew me up and headed for the lavatory. He yanked me inside. I gasped as I fell into his chest. I giggled and tried to kiss him, but he was so tall and he turned his lips away. I don't know why. My lips were all salty with jizz.

Yummy, nummy, awesomey jizz!

Then he grabbed my left hand. "Shit, you're really married."

"Ooh, I am!" I bounced up and down. "Do you think my hubby will love watching me get pounded by your big and huge and awesomey dick?"

"No," he groaned as I squeezed him.

"I think he would!" I giggled and ripped off my top, my round boobs jiggling in my bra. "I think he'd be all happy to see me being happy with your hugey, Black dick all pumping away at me! Don't you wanna fuck me and my tight and wet and juicy and hot and silky and naughty pussy!"

"Fuck, yes," he groaned, his ebony face burning with desire.

"Yay!" I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I got that dummy thing off. Now my boobs were free to be touched.

And he touched them with these dark hands of his. Just so strong and big. He engulfed my pale boobs as he massaged them. Such naughty delights swept down to my pussy as he played with them that made me all squeally.

I oh, so loved him touching me like that. It was such a goody thing to feel. He squeezed my breasts and ducked his head down. He suckled on my hard and pink and goody nipple. I gasped at the electricy jolts that zapped down to my pussy.

"Yes," I whimpered. "So goody. You're just so amazing and awesome and sexy and lovey! I lovey you so much, Dante!"

He groaned around my nipple which made it feel all tingly.

Tingly nipples were the best nipples. I just smiled and started shoving off my skirt. I didn't need it. Nor my panties. I rolled those off, too. The tangy scent of my pussy filled the air. It was such a nummy aroma. I quivered in delight as I wiggled my legs.

My panties and skirts dropped down to my ankles as I squirmed here. I lovey what he did to me. He was such strongy man. His dark hands kneaded my paley tits and made them feel all awesomey. My pussy felt just so hot and all simmery with achy need to be fucked and cum and fucking cum.

His hand slid down from the boob he loved and suckled on and made feel just so awesome. I quivered as he went lower and lower until he thrust his hand between my legs. He rubbed at my shaved folds with his strong touch.

My sexy, Black owner felt so goody rubbing my cunt. I whimpered as he stroked up and down me. That was just such a wickedy feeling. I quivered as he kept nibbling with his lips. That felt so naughty. I shuddered at his touch.

"Ooh, ooh, you feel how wety and hottie and juicy I am for your big, Black dickie cock!" I moaned.

He ripped his mouth off my nipple and stared up at me. "Yes." He thrust his fingers into my cunt. "Shit, you're dripping wet, Mrs. Bowman."

I giggled as he said that, working his fingers in and out of my pussy. "Yep! That's me. See!" I held up my left hand. "There's my ring! I promised to be only my hubby's, but I'm also yours and your fingers feel so nice and fucking is just the bestest and most awesomest sauce in the universe. And that's big. Like bigger than Texas! So... so... fuck me!"

"Goddamn, I am going to fuck that married pussy hard, Mrs. Bowman," he growled. "I bet you've never had a dick as big as mine in your cunt."

I shook my head. "Never ever never." I shot my hand down and squeezed him through his pants. "Get it out. Please, please, get it out and fuck me with it and cum in me and make me feel so amazingly good!"

"Shit," he groaned and fumbled at his pants with one hand.

I helped.

His fingers wiggled around in my pussy. That was so much fun. We got his pants open, and I pulled out his cock and he was so big and thick and throbby and hard and wonderful and just twitching to be in my juicy pussy that was just so itchy to be filled by his ginormous and ebony dick.

I pressed him against my pussy. He ripped his fingers out of my snatch and shuddered as I rubbed him up and down my slit. That big, thick dick nuzzled into my juicy twat. He just had to thrust, and all his biggie cock would be in me.

And that would gloryrific.

"Shit," he groaned and thrust.

The lavatory door shook behind me as he filled my cunt with that huge cock of his. I quivered in delight and wrapped my legs around his waist. It was so wonderful to have that thick shaft in me. I held him tight as he held me pinned to the door.

I threw my arms around his neck and this time I kissed him. It was so gloryrific to kiss him and thrust my tongue in his mouth and savor his biggie dick in me. I just lovey loved this. I squeezed my hottie tawty around him.

He drew back his cock.

I squealed into his lips as my pussy gripped his thicky shaft. It made my cunny feel so juicy good. He rammed back into me. I gasped at how gloryrific that felt. My twat clamped down so hard on him as all the amazey delights rushed through me.

He pumped away at me. He thrust into my cunny again and again and again. He knew just what to do to me to make me feel all so goody and lovey and hottie. He thrust into me so fast. He churned me up and make me shiver and feel so greaty.

I broke the kiss and moaned, "Dante! Dante! I lovey your big dickie. Yes, yes, my Black owner is so amazing and hung and big and thick and long and viry!"

"Viry?" he groaned as he thrust into my juicy pussy

"Yes, viry! Like manly and masculinely and hunky! You're viry with all your cum that will flood my fertily womb!"

"Virile!" he groaned as he slammed his cock into me, making me shudder. My boobs jiggled against his chest. "Yes, yes, I'm virile. I'll pump your cunt full of my cum!"

"Yay!" I squealed as my cunny clamped down on that hugey dick.

He pumped away at me with that hugey dick of his. I lovedy every moment of this dickie cock pumping away at my juicy cunty. My pussy clamped down on him, making it feel so muchy better for me. I gasped, my thighs squeezing about him.

The door shook as he fucked me with that hard dick. He pumped into me with such force. He buried into me with everything he had. I loved how he pounded me with that thick dick. He fucked me with everything he had.

"Shit," he groaned.

"Yay!" I squealed, squeezing my married pussy around his biggie dick. "My hubby doesn't fuck like this. I have to tell him all about this lovey dovey fucky fuck!"

"Yes!" Dante groaned.

My owner sounded so happy about that. I shuddered as he fucked into my pussy so hardy with his biggie dick. That massive, ebony cock just stretched my pussy out and out and out. I loved dovedy it so much. It was just awesomey to have him fucking me so hard.

I rose and rose toward that biggie orgasm. I would just cummy hard on him. My cunny would suckle at his thickie dick and work out all his nummy jizzies. I wanted him to spurt all his seed into my womb. Just preggers me.

"Preggers me!" I whimpered. "I wanna be preggers with your Black seed, Dante!"

"Shit!" he snarled and hammered me so hard. "You want to be bred by me? Huh? Just a White bimbo-bitch that wants to be knocked up by a Black man!"

"Yes!" I squealed, my married pussy clamping down oh, so hardy on his biggie dick. "I want your cum all in my womb and my uterus and my ovaries and just making me all preggers and knocked up and breddie bred!"

He slammed into me hard, my orgasm swelling even closer. I shuddered, loving that hugey cock stretching out my cunny. I lovedy this so much. My eyes rolled back in my head at how gloryrific this was. I shuddered, my thighs squeezing about his strong body, my boobies rubbing on his chest.

I couldn't take much more of that amazeball cock hammering my cunt. It was all goody and thick and hot and my pussy all a quiver and wanting to burst with all these goody feelings. Just so awesomey to have him fucking me.

He buried to the hilt in me, just filling my naughty wotty cunny with all that ebony cock.

I burst.

"Dante! Yay!" I squealed as my pussy writhed around his cock. "Give me jizzies!"

He groaned as he pumped away at my spasming cunt. My pussy suckled at his cock as all the bestest delights washed through me. Just such euphoria. I squealed clutching to him with my arms and legs. He buried his thick dick into my hungry twaty.

"Fuck!" he grunted and erupted.

"Jizzies!" I gasped as more goody great feeling flooded all hot and yummy through my body.

Stars twinkle winkle before me as my cunny rippled around him. All this pleasure swept through me. It was just such an amazing moment of awesomeness as more and more of his seed flooded my pussy and my womb and my utery.

I shuddered, my body bucking against him. He groaned, the door rattling behind me. I rained kisses over his hunky face as all the pleasures surged through my wicked body. I shuddered through all of it.

He grunted as he fired the last of his cum into me. "Damn! That was amazing."

"More!" I squealed. "I want more cummies in me! In my mouth and my pussy and my buttyhole! You have to fuck my buttyhole, Dante! Please, please, please, fuck my buttyhole with your hugey dick and make me squealed."

"Holy fucking shit, you're the best, Janette!" he groaned.

"I am!" I beamed at him. "You're so smarty to know that! Yay!"

* * *

Dante Jackson

Her lips met mine as my dick throbbed in her pussy. My White bimbo was wild. I couldn't believe how wanton this naughty wife had become. She was so eager to cuckold her husband with me. Because I owned her.

"You want more?" I asked, her legs squeezed about me.

"So much more cock and jizzies and cummies and yummy nummy orgasms!" she squealed.

"Then get off me, turn around, and..." My heart pounded. "And I'll fuck you so hard into your ass. You want it all your holes, right!"

"I do!" Her cunt clamped down on me. She rained kisses all over my face. "I do!" Smooch! "I do!" Smooch! "I do!" Smooch!

"Then you have to let me go so I can set you down," I groaned.

"Why?" she asked.

"So I can fuck your ass."

She squealed in delight like she had already forgotten I would do that. God, she was such an airhead. I made this White woman into a bimbo whore. That was so hot. She unwrapped her arms and legs from me. I lifted her off my cock and set her down.

She didn't hesitate to spin around and thrust her pale ass at me. She rubbed it into my dark cock. I throbbed as my dick sank into her butt-crack, sandwiched between her buns. I smiled and slid my thick sausage down and down her crease.

"Damn, I love white bread," I muttered.

"Are we having sammiches?" she asked. "I thought you were butty-fucking me!"

"I'm butt-fucking you," I growled and pressed the wet tip of my dick into her asshole. "See!"

I thrust.

She whimpered as she leaned against the door. Her anal ring widened and widened to let in my thick dick. I had never enjoyed anal before. This was so awesome to have a bimbo-slut that would let me do it. A White bimbo slut.

God, White women were the fucking sexiest creatures on the planet. I loved Janette's pale skin and that black hair of hers swaying over her shoulders. She trembled as her anal ring widened and widened, stretching open to take my dick.

I popped into the bimbo's asshole.

She gasped as I did that. Her anal sheath welcomed me in with ease. I shuddered as her hot and velvety flesh swallowed more and more of my dick. The White slut moaned, her back arching. She devoured my big cock.

"Yippee!" she squealed. "Ooh, ooh, a big, Black dickie in my buttyhole! So lucky! I'm just having the bestest day ever! Thank you oh, so muchy!"

"You're welcome," I groaned. "Goddamn, you're really my bimbo. I own your ass."

"Yeppers!" She threw a look over her shoulders. "Ooh, ooh, that's so hottie and naughty that you own my booty!"

"Yes, it is," I groaned, loving this app. It was not a scam. Not at all. The results spoke for themselves. I had a White slut gripping my dick with her hot asshole.

I drew back my cock, savoring the heat washing over me. It was a powerful rush to feel her bowels gripping me. She trembled and moaned against the door. Her eyes were so wide as I thrust back into her bowels.

I sank to the hilt in her anal sheath and loved it. This was the life right here. Having my dick in a tight asshole. It was just the best. I pumped away at her with force. I thrust into her bowels again and again.

Her White ass jiggled every time I bottomed out in her.

"Damn, take that dick, you bimbo-slut!" I growled.

"Take it where?" she whimpered. "Because I like it in my buttyhole oh, so muchy much. I don't want it to go anywhere else!"

"Just..." I shook my head. "Just fucking enjoy my dick, you dumb bimbo-slut!"

"Okey-dokey!" she squealed, her bowels clamping down hard on my dick churning up her asshole.

She enjoyed it. She whimpered and groaned as I fucked her bowels. I drove my cock into the White slut's asshole. She squeezed about me with that amazing anal sheath. I loved every second of that. She held me tight with her anal sheath.

I pumped away at her, my heavy nuts swaying. I owned this White slut. She was mine. My property. I grinned at that. She was my bimbo-slave. She might be married, but I owned her ass and her cunt and her round tits. That was so hot.

"Shit," I groaned as I fucked into her.

She just whimpered as I fucked her, my hands sliding up to cup those round boobs.

I squeezed those lovely tits as I savored every inch of her anal sheath squeezing down on my big, Black cock. I fucked her White ass. I screwed the bitch with hard strokes. The bimbo-slut moaned her delight.

I bet my cum was dripping down her thighs, too. She was leaking my jizz as she built to her orgasm. She would climax on my cock. Have a huge anal orgasm. I loved it. I fucked the bimbo hard, aching to feel her bowels going wild.

"I want you to explode," I groaned, fucking her asshole.

"I can't do that," she whimpered. "You'd get hurty if I blew up."

"Explode with an orgasm, you dumb slut," I groaned.

She giggled. "Oh, yes! I wanna cum, too. Lots of cummies on your big dick. I love being a dumb slut! Ooh, ooh, fuck my asshole so hardy with your hugey dick. Yes, yes, yes, fuck my dumby, slutty buttyhole so hardy!"

I buried into the airhead's bowels, her anal sheath clenching down on me. She brought me closer and closer to that moment when I would cum. I couldn't wait to have her bowels writhing around my dick. That would be incredible.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, my nuts swinging into her.

"Cock, cock, cock," she gasped, her hips wiggling as she humped back into me, her butt-cheeks slapping into my crotch.

I loved the way she said those words as I buggered her. Every moment in her asshole was outstanding. Just an amazing rush. I plowed to the hilt in her bowels again and again. I slammed deep and hard into her anal sheath.

She gripped me, the friction sending delight down to my swaying balls. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath again and again. I loved how she held me. She gripped me with such passion, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

"Shit," I groaned. "You're such a hot-ass bimbo-slut, aren't you?"

"My ass is so hottie with your biggie dick fucking me over and over and over in my bootyhole!" she cooed. "I love it oh, so muchy!"

I knew she did.

I loved it, too.

It was so hot fucking the married White bimbo in the ass. I pounded her, my nuts slapping into her taint. The pressure grew and grew in them. I couldn't wait to cum in her. My hands cupped her big breasts. I squeezed them, loving the feel of them in my hand. They were just perfect. Ripe mounds.

Her asshole clenched about me as she moaned and gasped. Her passion was such a beautiful thing. I loved every second of burying into her bowels as I came closer and closer to erupting in her. Closer and closer to bursting in her anal sheath.

"You ready to take all my cum in your asshole?" I asked.

"Yes sirree bob!" she gasped. "But you're Dante! Sexy and hottie Dante. So yes sirree Dante! I want all your cummies in my asshole!"

She squeezed her bowels down on my dick. The pleasure swelled through me. It was a fantastic delight. I slammed hard into her, my hands squeezing and kneading her tits. She trembled, her black hair dancing around her shoulders.

"Damn, you have a great ass, Janette," I groaned.

"Thank you oh, so muchy much!" she cooed. "You have a great ass, too! Just so sexy and strongy and steely. Buns of steely! That's what you have! Ooh, ooh, you know what?"

"What?" I grunted, hammering her asshole.

"You could make an exercisey video and sell it on TV all late at night and people will see you have buns of steely and know that you can fuck a woman's asshole so hard and good and make her so eager to just cummy cum cum."

I grinned and slammed into her. She said the strangest yet cutest things. I loved having this White slut as my bimbo. I made the right choice. I didn't know what to do about her husband, but right now I was enjoying that ass, my dick about to erupt.

Her asshole went wild around my dick. I groaned at the feel of her bowels spasming around my cock. She suckled at me so hard. I groaned, thrusting to the hilt in her convulsing asshole. The pressure in my balls erupted.

I came.

I flooded her asshole with my cum. She squealed in delight as her bowels suckled at me. Her hot flesh writhed around me. Ecstasy rushed through me and crashed into my mind as I unloaded my cum into the White bimbo's asshole.

"Cummies!" Janette groaned as her bowels milked my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned, savoring the heat slamming into my mind.

"Yummy cummies!" she cooed as I pumped more and more of my jizz into her bowels.

Stars burst across my vision as I savored the heat rushing through me. I groaned, pumping more and more of my cum into her bowels. I filled her to the brim with my jizz. The stars exploded across my vision. I loved every second of flooding her with my jizz. I filled her to the brim with all my cum.

I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her bowels. My phone beeped. That was weird. How did I get a notification up in the air? I panted as her asshole rippled around me. She cooed, rubbing her face into the door.

"Damn," I groaned and ripped my cock out of her. I snagged my pants and pulled out my phone, curious about that notification. I felt amazing. She quivered there, my cum dripping out of her asshole and running down her thighs from her pussy.

I opened my phone and saw that it was the Bimbo App. She had leveled up. I blinked at that. I supposed it must be... connected to her somehow. I didn't even want to know. I tapped her flashing profile window and saw I could pick skills. I looked at them, surprised by this.

Oral Sex Bimbo: For when you want your bimbo to be the best at sucking your dick!

Huge Boobs Bimbo: What's a bimbo without huge knockers?

Creampie Lover Bimbo: Nothing makes this bimbo happier than having your cum flooding her cunt!

Anal Slut Bimbo: Her asshole will melt your dick! Who needs pussy?

DP Lover Bimbo: She loves a dick in both her holes!

Spanking Slut Bimbo: She's a naughty bimbo that needs to be punished!

I went with Creampie Lover. I wanted to keep flooding the bimbo bitch with my jizz. The White slut loved taking my cum. Why not let her keep enjoying that. I hit YES to confirm it. She quivered there, turning around to face me.

"Ooh, I want your cummies in my pussy, Dante!" she purred, squirming there. "I want--"

A soft rap came on the door and a woman said, "That's really enough of you two in there. Get dressed and get out right now!"

One of the stewardesses. Fear washed through me.