The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
Black stud makes the cucks hot little sister into a bimbo!
7.5k words
4.43
17.2k
15

Part 42 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Cuck's Busty Sister

Dante Jackson

I smiled as Janette engulfed my big, Black cock dirty from Madeline's asshole. The bimbofied White woman slid her lips over my crown and sealed it about my shaft. She danced her tongue around the crown of my dick.

"Fuck," I groaned, my cock throbbing in her mouth. This wonderful pleasure swept through me as she suckled. Her black hair spilled around her face as she suckled.

I lay on her marital bed she shared with her husband. Thanks to the Bimbo App, I had made Janette into my loving and empty-headed slut on the airplane. She was such a magnificent cock-sucker, polishing my ebony pole clean of Madeline's asshole.

Madeline lay beside us, the bimbofied stewardess watching on with such wanton delight in her eyes. She licked her lips and squirmed there, her blonde hair spilling over her fair cheeks. White women were so delicious.

I wanted a harem of them loving me.

"Shit, this is the best sort of reparations there are," I groaned as Janette worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled me clean while her husband was scrounging us up something to eat.

He was a cuckold now. When his wife had run up to him in the airport and happily babbled about all the things I did to her in the plane's lavatory, he had been livid. But after spending a fucking fortune to buy 20 Bimbo Crystals, I had turned him onto a cuck.

Now I was enjoying his wife's mouth polishing my ebony dick. Janette worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled hard, swirling her tongue around my cock. She loved the sour flavor of Madeline's asshole.

"Goddamn, you suck dick like a fucking porn star," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, I watched porn!" Madeline said. "She does! She's like all shiny, too. A brighty star that's just sucking and nursing and making me all wetty!"

"I know you're all wet," I growled. "You're a bimbo. You're always dripping."

"I am?" Madeline's said with such awe in her voice. "Wow wee. I'm a bimbo. Ooh, ooh, that means... I... bim the bo! Yay!"

The fuck?

She bounced up and down, her big boobs smacking together. She had a great pair of tits. I groaned, watching them heave as my other bimbo polished my pole. The hot wife worked her mouth up and down my dick, suckling with all her might.

She was so good at that. Just such a wonderful thrill to have sucking on my dick. I groaned, savoring this delight. I enjoyed her nursing on me. The pleasure swept through me. It was a fantastic delight to her polishing my pole.

"God, Madeline, you're such an airhead!" I groaned as she clapped her hands together.

"That's why I fly!" She threw her arms wide like they were wings and rocked side to side. "I fly on jetty planes and help people. I'm an airheady stewardess!"

"Yes, you fucking are," I groaned, her tits bouncing up and down, her blonde hair swaying around her face.

Janette sucked with passion on me. She nursed on my dick with hunger. It was an incredible rush to have her doing that. I loved the feel of her working her mouth up and down my dick. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as I enjoyed everything her hot mouth did to me. She suckled on me with such wild delight.

I savored that hot mouth blowing me. She nursed with all the passion she had. A big smile spread on my lips as she did that. She nursed with all the might she had, my nuts twitching as she did. It was an amazing delight to have her nursing so hard.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good." My nuts twitched as the slut worked her lips up and down my pole. Her pale hand gripped the base of my dark cock. "That's it. You dumb, White slut, suck my dick!"

"Sucky it, dummy slut!" Madeline cheered without a hint of malice in her voice. She meant it as a compliment. Maybe it was because Janette loved my words. She suckled hard on my dick. "Wooty woot! Sucky that dick, dummy-slut, because dicks are awesomey and I lovey them and I want to sucky them all!"

"Especially big, Black cocks, right?" I asked.

"They're so nummy!" She licked her lips. "I lovey your cock oh so muchy, Dante. Yeppers, I do!"

I smiled at her as I enjoyed the married woman's tongue. She swirled it around my dick, buffing me clean of Madeline's asshole. I rose toward my orgasm. I loved what she did to me. It was fantastic to have that hungry mouth working up and down my dick.

She suckled hard and fast. She nursed on me with all her might, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I growled in delight as her tongue danced around my dick. She loved me with everything that she had.

I savored her passion so much. It was just a fantastic treat to have her sucking on me. She wanted my jizz so much. I ached to give it to her. The pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. I shuddered as I surged toward that bursting point.

"Goddamn," I growled. "You fucking dummy-slut! You bimbo-whore, I love it. Yes!"

I erupted.

My cum pumped into her mouth.

I erupted over and over again, my body trembling on the bed. I slammed my fist into the soft covers as my jizz flooded her mouth. Janette groaned and suckled it down. Her eyes stared up at me with such joy in them.

She wiggled her hips back and forth as she drank my cum. I loved it. I trembled in her marital bed, the ecstasy sweeping through me. I erupted again and again, pumping my cum into the slut-wife's mouth. She gulped it down.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Shit, you bimbo-whore! That's so fucking good!"

"Goody good!" Madeline cheered. "Go, Janette, go! Sucky that jizz and lovey it!"

Janette did. The sexy wife suckled down my cum. She moaned around my dick as she nursed down all the spunk. It was a fantastic thrill. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned through all that delight, feeling so fucking good.

I felt fucking great.

This was such an awesome moment to enjoy. I reveled in every spurt of cum shooting rapture into my mind. The White woman gulped down my jizz, loving it. She moaned as I erupted one last time. She swallowed it, quivering.

She kept nursing after I went dry.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Someone wants more cum."

"I do!" Madeline squealed.

"I was talking to the dumb slut sucking my dick," I said. "Not you."

"But I do want more!" she said. "I lovey your spunk and lovey you and lovey cumming. It's all the bestiest thingies in the whole world. Let's do more naughty thingies!"

"Kneel there," I said, an idea popping in my head. "Janette, if you want more cum, lick it out of Madeline's asshole."

Janette ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Yay! Cummies! You're so awesomey, Dante! I lovey you!"

Madeline ended up on her hands and knees, her butt-crack smeared in my cum. Janette scrambled on the bed toward her, grabbing the stewardess's rump. Licking her lips, the slut-wife buried her face into Madeline's crack and started licking.

As I sat up, my dick still hard, it was obvious the bimbo-wife was licking up all the cum that had leaked out first. She was gathering up all my spunk that had leaked out of the stewardess's asshole. Madeline quivered there.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so nicey of you to cleany me all up," Madeline purred. "Thank you oh so muchy!"

"You're so welcome!" The hot wife wiggled her hips and squealed in delight. "I lovey cum."

"Me, too. Ooh, lick my buttyhole, too, dummy-slut!"

"Sure thing, bimboy-whore!"

I moved behind Janette as she rimmed Madeline. It was a hot sight to see. Like Janette's shaved pussy. She was a gorgeous woman in her early thirties. In fantastic shape with a nice set of round boobs and a tight cunt just begging for my big, Black dick.

I pressed my ebony cock into the pink fold of her pussy. I loved the silky touch of the married woman's hot cunt. Her juices soaked my dark crown. I pushed into her twat, her labia spreading around the tip. She moaned as I pushed into her juicy depths.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, I have a biggie dickie in my pussy!" squealed the hot wife into Madeline's asshole. "Whoopee! I lovey it so much!"

"Yes, you fucking do," I groaned as more and more of my ebony shaft vanished into the White woman's tight twat. "Fuck, that's good. You're going to massage the fuck out of my dick, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, squeezing her cunt down on my cock.

I loved the feel of her pussy around my dick. It was magnificent to feel. Just a delight to have wrapped around the crown of my cock. I held her hips and thrust away at her twat. I fucked her cunt over and over again, my dick drilling into her snatch.

Her married pussy gripped my dick as I fucked her. She moaned, her butt-cheeks rippling from the impact. I loved pounding her cunt. I fucked her pussy over and over again. I rammed to the hilt in her snatch, savoring the way she gripped me.

"Fuck," I groaned, pounding her pussy with force. "You love that, don't you? Yeah, you do. You love my big dick fucking you!"

"I lovey it oh, so muchy much!" she moaned as I fucked her cunt. I pounded her pussy with force. She shuddered, her twat squeezing down on me with all that wonderful force. "Ooh, ooh, just pound my pussy while I licky up all your cummies from Madeline's buttyhole!"

"Yay!" Madeline moaned. "Ooh, ooh, wiggle riggle that naughty tongue all about in my buttyhole! Find all his cummies, dummy-slut!"

"Yes," I groaned, pumping away at Janette's cunt. "You find all my fucking cum in Madeline's asshole, slut. You're just a fucking air-headed bimbo whore!"

"She is," a new voice said.

I glanced to see Mr. Bowman watching me fuck his wife from me the doorway. The cuckold had this look of lust on his face as I rammed my big, Black dick to the hilt in his wife's tight cunt over and over again.

Thanks to the Bimbo App, he was mind-controlled to be a simp who loved me fucking his wife. Controlled just as much as the whore I fucked. I loved it. I had such power here. My cock buried to the hilt in his wife, my heavy nuts slapping her clit.

She moaned as I did that, her hips wiggling. She stirred her eager cunt around my cock. She loved my dick. It was such a rush to have her gripping my cock like that. I swelled toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one.

A big burst of pleasure. I would just cum in her cunt. I would flood her with all the spunk that I had in me. That would be fantastic. I thrust into her cunt hard and fast. I pounded her with force. She moaned as I did that.

"There's no more cummies in her buttyhole," whined Janette, her hot pussy gripping my dick.

"Then eat her cunt," I growled. "Fuck, you're an idiot! I love how dumb your wife is, Kurt."

"So dumb," he groaned. "So dumb and hot. Fuck her so hard. She loves your big, Black dick in her pussy."

"I lovey it so much, hunny-bunny!" Janette moaned. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey his cock more than yours!"

Her husband groaned at that while Madeline gasped, her pussy being eaten now. I loved the sight of one bimbo-slut eating out another. I slammed into Janette's twat, her pussy squeezing about me as she feasted on the stewardess's cunt.

Madeline's blonde hair tossed. She knelt there, her head tossing from side to side. I loved how she gasped out in delight as Janette ate her. And I loved fucking that White whore. I pounded her twat while her husband watched.

I fucked Janette with passion. Her twat clamped down hard on my dick. It was a wonderful thrill to pump away at her cunt. To rise toward that amazing burst of pleasure. I hurtled toward it, so ready to just spurt all the cum I had into her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick. "Ooh, that's so goody. That's just so wonderfully!"

"Yes, It is," I groaned, fucking her twat. "Shit, you're tight. You're really, really tight!"

She squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around my cock. I rammed into her cunt, fucking her twat with force. The pleasure swept through me as I thrust over and over into her cunt. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch.

Her hot twat gripped my dick. I loved the way she massaged me. I savored the heat of her cunt around my dick as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with force. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt again and again. It was such a thrill to fuck her like this.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring the thrill of her cunt squeezing about my cock. She massaged me with this wonderful passion. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

"So goody!" moaned Janette. "Biggie dickie in my pussy and yummy cunny on my lips! I love lickedying cunty twats!"

"Yay!" the bimbo-stewardess moaned, her head tossing. "Licky my cunty twat!"

"Yes," breathed Mr. Bowman.

The pressure at the tip of my dick swelled toward the bursting point. I buried hard into his wife's cunt. She squeezed about my Black cock with her juicy flesh. I growled, wanting to cum in her. I buried to the hilt in her, my balls slapping into her taint.

She squealed as I did that. Her pussy went wild around my cock. The White woman came on my Black dick. I snarled at that hot flesh writhing around my ebony shaft. I pulled back, my rod coated in her frothy pussy juices.

"Your wife is cumming so fucking hard on my cock," I growled, ramming back into that deliciously spasming snatch.

"Good," groaned Mr. Bowman.

"So goody good, hunny-bunny!" the slut-wife moaned as her cunt suckled at my dick.

Her hot flesh massaged my cock. The pressure burst at the tip. I erupted.

I fired my cum into her pussy. I flooded the White bimbo-slut with my jizz. She moaned into Madeline's pussy, licking and lapping at the blonde stewardess. I growled with each eruption, the pleasure slamming through my mind.

"Shit, shit, shit," I snarled as I flooded that married snatch with my Black seed. I wanted to put my baby in the White whore. "Fuck!"

She kept licking at the blonde's cunt, moaning as I pumped my jizz into her snatch. Madeline gasped. Her entire body shuddered as she squealed in her orgasmic delight. I groaned with each eruption. Each blast of cum.

Janette's pussy milked my dick. The married slut worked out my jizz as she drank her fellow bimbo's cunt cream. Madeline moaned her delight as I grunted, erupting one last time into Mrs. Bowman's cunt.

"Shit, Janette, such a dummy-slut, I love it!" I growled as her pussy spasmed around my dick. I savored it. I had fired my last drop, but it still felt amazing having her ripple around me.

I enjoyed that delight as she licked and lapped up Madeline's pussy. I glanced back at Mr. Bowman. He trembled there, his eyes watching the scene. I pulled out of his wife's cunt, leaving her dripping in cum.

"So, dinner's ready?" I asked, my stomach rumbling.

"I ordered pizza," said the cuckold, his hand massaging his cock through his jeans as he watched his wife.

I smiled. Perfect.

* * *

Janette Bowman

After dinner was all eaten and done and we could have more sexy fun, I was so eager to ride my hunny-bunny. I straddled my handsome hubby. He groaned as my boobs jiggled before him. I grabbed his dick and held him up to my pussy.

"You're so much smaller than Dante!" I cooed. "He's so biggie big and I lovey his dick in me!"

"I bet," groaned Kurt, his eyes so wide behind his glasses. He was such a cutie. I lovedy him almost as much as I lovedy Dante and his big, Black cock.

"But I still wanna fuck you and ride you and enjoy your little dickie." I smiled at him. "I'm a goody wife that loveys you oh so much!"

"Thanks," he groaned as I sank my cunt down his pussy. Oh, wow, he was so tiny now. I had a real dick that I lovedy so much. I shuddered as I already bottomed out on my hubby. He groaned, though, loving being in me.

That made me all so happy because I was a goody and very faithful wifey. I would never ever hurty him.

"Damn, I'm gonna fuck that ass hard," Dante said.

"Yay!" I squealed, my asshole tingling for Dante's big and Black and hard and long and thick dick. "Fuck my buttyhole! I lovey your cock so much!"

I was so happy to have Dante's dick sliding into my butty-crack. He slid down and down to my assyhole and pushed against it. I shuddered as he did that. My pussy clamped down on my hubby's little cock. I groaned as that massively huge shaft pushed and pushed against my analy ring.

Heat melted down to my pussy. I quivered on my hubby's little cock as Dante's biggie dick drilled against my asshole. I shuddered as I opened wider and wider and wider. I was so ready to be butty-fucked. I wanted it oh, so much.

"He's stretching me so open!" I squealed. "Isn't that neaty, hunny-bunny!"

"Yes," groaned my husband.

He was so supportive of me being a dummy-slut. I lovedy him so much.

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. I kissedy him with passion as my analy ring widened and widened to take Dante's thickie dick. He thrust harder, grunting as my sphincter slid around the crown of his Black cock. He popped into me.

I squealed in delight. It was so just awesomey to have all that biggie dick sliding into my tightie assyhole. I shuddered as more and more of Dante's fantasticy and majesticy cock filled my buttyhole. I trembled on my hubby, hardly feeling him in my juicy pussy.

I kissed my hubby hard as all of Dante's wondermous cock filled me. The Black hunky groaned as he enjoyed my asshole. I was so glad about that, too. My cunt clenched on my hubby's little prick as I squirmed in delight.

"Fuck, you're such a slut, Janette," he growled and drew back his cock.

I squealed as all the hot delights all swirly through my pussy. They just meltyed from my assyhole squeezing about his biggie cock. I whimpered and squirmed on my hubby's little dickie as that biggie shaft massaged my bowels.

He fuckyed hard back into my bowels. He buried to the hilt in me, and it was all so goody to enjoy that while impaled on my hubby's little rody stick. I squeezed my cunt around him and slid up him. He groaned into the kiss.

"Yes, yes, yes," growled Dante as he pumped his cock in and out of my assyhole. "Damn, your wife is so delicious to fuck up the ass."

My husband broke the kiss and groaned, "She is. I love fucking her in the ass."

"Yeppers," I cooed. "His little dickie always felt so goody in it, but I lovey all your hugey cock even more! Ooh, ooh, fucky me so hard!"

"Yes!" groaned my darling hubby, his hands stroking my thighs. "Fuck my wife's asshole. Make her cum!"

"I lovey cumming!" I bounced up and down my hubby's shorty rod, squeezing my cunt around him. He felt nice, but Dante felt amazing.

His biggie, Black dick pumped in and out of my asshole. He fuckedy me over and over again. He pounded my asshole. It was so goody to have him do that. He pounded me so hardy. I loved him fucking me like that. It was so greaty to feel him ramming all his biggie cock into my bowels.

My assyhole burned so hot. The heat melted to my cunt sliding up and down my hubby's little cock. I whimpered, my boobs jiggling and rubbing against my hubby as I stared into his eyes behind his glasses.

He was having so much funny times. I could tell he lovedy my pussy. Yay!

And Dante lovedy my bowels. He grunted and groaned as he pumped all hard and fast and hard into my buttyhole. I squeezed my analy sheath around him, loving this thickie girth plowing into me. He massaged me and made me feel so goody.

"I'm gonna have such big cummies on your dicks!" I moaned, riding my hubby as fast as I could. It was so easy with how short he was. "Ooh, ooh, 'specially your biggie dickie. I'm a biggie Black dickie specialist. That's why it's so specially that you're fuckying my tight assyhole!"

"Yes, you are," growled Dante. He buried his cock deep into my bowels. "You're just a Black-cock loving whore! A bimbo-slut for big, Black dicks!"

"I am!" I squealed, my assyhole gripping Dante's amazeballs dick.

He fucked my analy sheath so hard. He pounded my bowels, the heat all swirling around in my pussy. Just twirling and whirling around my hubby's little prick. I gripped his cock, hoping he would cum in my pussy.