The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lovey loved loved having cum in my pussy. It was just so goody great. I wanted to have cummies in my cunny all the time. That would be just so awesomey. I shuddered, Dante hammering my assyhole. He fucked me so hard. I squealed in delight.

All these wondermous feelings were swelling and swelling in me. I would have such a goody burst of pleasure. Just go all busty with these delights as Dante fucked my buttyhole so hard. He buried to the hilt in my analy sheath.

"Shit," he growled.

"Ooh, ooh, I wanna cummy!" I gasped, working my pussy up and down hubby's dick.

"Cum on our dicks, honey," he groaned. "Don't hold back, Janette. You're so beautiful. You need it!"

"Fucking bimbo-slut needs cum in her all the time," growled Dante and buried to the hilt in me.

I squealed at his words even as his cock drove my hottie pussy down my hubby's little cock. My clit rubbed into Kurt's pubic hair. All sorts of sparks zapped through me. My entire body bucked as the pleasure in me exploded.

My analy sheath writhed around his dick. My pussy spasmed around hubby's cock. It was all so goody as the hottie waves washed through me and spilled all these nummy feelings across my mind. I squealed and bucked, loveying it.

"Cummies in me!" I howled.

"Yes!" Kurt groaned. My hubby erupted into my pussy.

He was so nicey to give me all that wondermous jizzies. He pumped blast after of his spunk into my pussy. It was so hottie to feel him doing that. I shuddered as I bucked on him, my boobies bouncing and heaving as Dante fucked my spasming assyhole.

"Goddamn, you bimbo-slut," he growled and plunged his dick to the hilt in my assyhole. "Yes!"

His cum spurted into my buttyhole which was almost as nice as having all that cummy flooding my pussy. I lovedy it so much. It was so awesomey to have all their seed spurting into me. I bucked and moaned, feeling so amazey.

"Yay, yay, yay!" I moaned as my holes milked their spurting dickies.

They both splashed my holes with all their spunk. Just so much jizzy delight spurted into my cunt and my assyhole and my pussy. I trembled, the two just filling me up, up, up. More and more hottie waves of delight washed through me.

I felt so goody. This was just the besty. Having cocks cummying in me was awesome. I was in such heaven. I must be such a goody girl to receive all this bliss and rapture. Yes, yes, I must be just so goody. Not doing anything bad.

Because I was so happy.

I kissed my hubby as his cock spurted one last time in me. My assyhole worked out all of Dante's cum. My lips worked on Hubby's while our tongues danced. His hands stroked my thighs as Dante ripped his dick out of me.

"Damn," he groaned as he sank onto the couch. "Looks like you leveled up, too, bimbo."

I just kept kissing my husband as Dante played on his phone. I felt so goody. I must be just such a perfecty woman. No sinful thingies. I just did nicey things. That was why I had cum leaking out of my buttyhole.

Suddenly, my pussy tingled. I felt like I could just squeeze and massage and milk a cock without even riding them. Like my cunt was just the bestiest best cunt in the whole world now. My hubby groaned as I squeezed about him.

"Now you're a Kegel Expert," Dante said. "Cool. You're gonna be a great fuck from now on, Janette."

I broke the kiss and squealed, "Because I'm a goody girl who does nothing ever wrong!"

"Sure," Dante said. "Believe that. God, such a dummy bimbo-slut. I love it."

"Me, too!" I was so happy to be a dummy bimbo-slut that believed I was a goody girl. Just sinless. Like Mary. I was all like her. A virginy girl who fuckedy her hubby and God and Dante. I bet the Virgin Mary lovedy big, Black dicks like me, too.

"You cool sleeping out here, Kurt," Dante asked as he stood. "I'm taking the sluts to the bedroom."

"Yeah, hoss," my hubby said. "Night, Janette."

"Nightie night," I cooed. "I lovey you." I kissed him again before I bounded off him to my feet, so glad to be a goody girl like the Virgin Mary. I hoped to love as many biggie Black dicks as she did and be just as much of a goody whore.

Once we were back it the bedroom, Madeline started sucking on Dante's cock while I just lovedy having all the cummies in my cunt and butt. It was so wonderful to be full of all that seed. That was where it belonged. In my pussy!

* * *

Dante Jackson

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing. I had two bimbos. Two White sluts who would do anything for me. I ached to see some of my friends really fuck them hard. To watch these White ho-bags getting blown out by Black dicks.

They needed to be gangbanged. My friends would love it.

Plenty of Black guys that wanted to fuck some prime, White pussy. No settling for fat girls with no self-esteem. These were some tight, hot White chicks with great bodies that were just so eager for more Black dick.

So I made some calls to my friends. They were all eager for a gangbang. I was so hard for it. I wanted it to go down tomorrow, but I would need another White bimbo or two. I checked the app, and it would cost 9 bimbo crystals.

But I also had a chance to spin for free coins.

I tapped my phone and let it spin. The numbers flew. I caught glimpses of 19, 57, 32, 89, 4. I just had to tap it, and it looked like I would get a nice reward. I watched the screen. I had good odds. I just had to time it right and...

Now!

I hit the screen and got... 10.

"Bad Luck!" flashed on the screen.

"Fuck," I muttered. These Bimbo Crystals were fucking expensive, and I saw some high numbers. But ten was enough. I'd have one left over to get a hot White chick to fuck. But who should she be? I pondered that as Kurt made us omelets for breakfast.

He was a useful cuck.

"And then I wanna just sucky all the dickies I can," Madeline said, "while I have dickies in both my holes. I lovey having cocks in my holes!"

She had leveled up last night after I took the sluts to the bedroom. I made her a DP Lover Bimbo. I figured that would be perfect for a gangbang-loving slut. I couldn't wait to watch these White girls getting fucked.

I wanted to make a business. Renting them out to Black studs aching for some quality White sluts. They would be the stars of gangbangs. I'd make videos of them. It would be so hot. I couldn't wait to make some money off them.

The more money I made, the more White bimbos I could have.

Shit, that was perfect.

"Madeline, Janette, do either of you have sisters?" I asked.

"No," Janette said. "I'm an only child. That's why I'm so goody like the Virgin Mary."

She had been babbling about that all night. She seemed to think that the Virgin Mary was a big slut but a righteous woman, and she was a good woman by being such a wanton bimbo-slut. I wasn't about to argue with her stupidity. It was funny.

"I have a sister!" Madeline said. She bounced up and down, her big boobs slapping together. "She's nice and pretty and I lovey her and she's so sweet and caring and just so cutie!"

"Great," I said. "Where does she live?"

"She lives at 318 9th Street!" she squealed. "Isn't that a funny place?"

"Shit, and where's that?" I asked. "Here in Dallas?"

"Baltimore!" She clapped her hands and thrust them in the air. "That's where I live. It's such a funny place. Ooh, ooh, let's go and see her!"

"Fuck," I muttered. No way I could get her down here easily. I glanced up at the cuck who was the only one dressed. "You got a sister, Kurt?"

"I do, hoss," he said.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey his sister. She's Charlotte and she's so nicey to me and she loveys that I married her biggie brother and make him so happy by giving him my pussy and my mouth and my assyhole. She says I'm a goody wife for always taking care of her biggie brother. I lovey her!"

"Shit," I groaned. "Tell me she lives in Dallas."

"I can't," Janette said. "Cause she lives in Coppell!"

"Which is a fucking suburb of Dallas." I rolled my eyes. The bimbos could be so fucking literal. "Kurt, once breakfast is done, call your sister and tell her to come over right away. I want to make her into a bimbo-slut like your wife."

"Sure thing," he answered and brought over plates with his omelets. "Can't wait for you to fuck my sister like you fuck my wife!"

* * *

Charlotte Bowman

I was just hopping out of the shower after my workout when my phone rang. I padded naked through my apartment to where I left it on my living room floor. I had a towel wrapped around my head while the rest of me dripped dried. I snagged my glasses on the way and slipped them on.

"Hey, Kurt," I said when I answered it.

"I need you to come over right away," he said. "It's very important. Like drop everything and just get over here."

"Shit, okay," I said, panic surging through me. "Is everything all right? Is Janette fine?"

"She's fine," he said. "Just get over here. It's so hard to explain on the phone. Please, sis."

"Sure," I said. "Love you." I hung up and sprang into action.

I dried off then pulled on a pair of yellow panties and a matching bra. I hopped onto my blue jeans, slipped on a blue blouse, and thrust my feet into my rattlesnake-skin cowboy boots. I was darting out the door, keys in hand, and heading down to my pickup truck.

I hopped in and started up the truck. I backed out and drove fast to my brother's place. It took fifteen minutes for me to pull up in the driveway by his SUV. I hopped out, my brown hair flying behind me as I headed inside.

I thrust open the door and...

"Fuckin' A!" I gasped at the sight of my sister-in-law bobbing her head and working her lips up and down a Black guy's huge dick. "You fuckin' whore! I'm gonna drag your skank ass behind my pickup truck! Just tie your hair to my hitch, and give you the worst case of road rash!"

"Damn," said the Black guy as he raised his phone at me. I marched up to him. "You're fucking hot. Glasses and cowboy boots. That works for me."

"Fucking prick!" I snarled. "Think you can--"

He tapped his phone and... and... I felt... So happy. I smiled at this hunky and studly guy. That was Dante and he owned me and I was so thrilled about that. I clapped my hands together and bounced up and down, my biggie boobies heaving in my bra. I didn't like that. They should be all free.

"Boobies should be free!" I squealed and ripped off my blouse.

"Damn, I was going to tell you to get naked, slut, but..." Dante grinned at me as I reached behind me to unhook my nasty bra. It was just so ugly to wear. Bras were bad. Boobies were good. "But I see you're doing it all on your own."

"Yeppers!" I said. "I reckon boobies should be all free to bounce and jiggle and shake." I ripped off the uggo bra. I squealed and hopped in place. My big titties heaved.

"Damn," Dante said, my sister-in-law all suckying on his cock. She was just loving him so hard. That was so lucky of her. I was so happy for her. Yay!

I kept bouncing and making my titties bounce and loving how they bounced and bounced and bounced and... I blinked. Was I supposed to be doing something? I wasn't naked and there was a big Black cock I wanted to suckle on and fuck and ride and do naughty things like my sexy sister-in-law was. She was all cheatying on my big brother and that was so neaty.

I unsnapped my jeans and shoved those off, working them down my legs, my big boobies swaying back and forth and back and forth and... I blinked and realized I was all bent over with my jeans around my knees. Was I taking those off?

Yeppers! I must be. God, I was so smarty!

I pushed my jeans off and they got stuck. They couldn't get over my boots. They were in the way. I didn't know what to do about it. I looked around the room and spotted a hottie blondie woman fingering her pussy and my brother was watching from the doorway.

"Big brother!" I whined and sat on my rump. "I can't get my pants off. My boots are in the way! Help me!"

He headed on over to me, shaking his head. "Wow, bimbo you is such a cute klutz."

I beamed at my handsomey brother. I bet he had a nicey dick that I would love to suck on and ride and fuck. If it was good enough for my sister-in-law to love, then it was goody enough for me! Yay! I wanted to do such naughty things to him as he pulled off my cowboy boots.

He drew them and my socks off. Then he was so sweetie to pull off my jeans. My biggie boobs were all quivering and jiggling. He glanced at them. Ooh, ooh, did my biggie brother lovey my biggie boobs? I hoped he did. That would be so awesomey for him to lovey them. They were so awesomey.

"Ooh, ooh, can you do my panties!" I cooed. "I'll sucky your dick for you, big brother!"

"What?" he gasped. "But you're my sister. You can't suck my dick."

"Oh, fuck," groaned Dante. "Oh, shit, that's hot. Fuck!"

"Dante's cummies!" the blonde squealed as the Black stud grunted.

"Please, please, with sugar and chocolate syrup and a big cherry on top," I cooed to my big brother. "Please, please, please, take my panties off so that I can be fuckedy, too. I wanna have your cock and Dante's cock and everyone's cock in me! Yay!"

"Shit," groaned my brother. "I'll take your panties off, but you don't have to suck my dick. You're my sister."

"But I wanna! I wanna, wanna, wanna!" I kicked my feet and pounded my little fisties into the carpet. "Wanna!"

He sighed and slid his hands up my thighs until he reached my panties. He hooked the waistband of them and pulled them off me. I squealed in delight as he revealed my landing strip that ran down to my shaved cunny that was all wet and hot and juicy and itchy for his cock and Dante's cock and everyone's cock. I wanted everyone to fuck me and make me cum.

My brother drew my panties off my feet and tossed them to the side. I was all sorts of nekkid now which was just so hottie and naughty. I giggled. Those rhymed. Hottie, naughty, hottie, naughty. They were so... so...

Ooh, I had to suck my big brother's cock. I almost forgot. I got on my hands and knees as he started to rise. I hooked his belt loops and kept him from standing up. He stared at me in shock as I rubbed my face into his crotch.

"I wanna suck your dick, big brother!" I cooed. "I wanna!"

"Yes, yes, sucky my hubby's cock!" my sister-in-law moaned. Janette was so nicey. I was so glad she married my big brother. I didn't get why Mom hated her. She was awesomey.

"Go eat Madeline's pussy, dummy-slut," said Dante, his voice rumbling. "Cuck, let your sister suck your little dick while I give her a real cock in her pussy!"

"I wanna real cock in my pussy!" I moaned and attacked my brother's fly. "That's so awesomey."

My brother sighed as I unzipped his pants and yanked them down his hips. His cock tented the front of his boxers. I yanked it down. His dickie popped out. It was so cute. Hard and long. As biggie as my last boyfriend. What was small about this cock.

"Mmm, big brother's big cock," I cooed and swallowed his dick.

"That's not a big cock," growled Dante. Something slapped down on my rump, wet and long and thick. "This is a big cock!"

I squealed around my big brother's cock as I felt... a huge dickie on my butt. That was oh, so massive. I didn't know cocks could be that big. I shuddered as Dante slid it down and down until he nuzzled it into my pussy lips. The tip was so thick and large and huge.

This was so hottie. I wanted that big, Black dick fucking me. I was so ready for it.

Oh, so achey for it.

He thrust into me.

I squealed around my big brother's dickie as that hugey, Black cock slammed into my pussy. It was all big and thick and amazey. I squeezed my twat around him as he buried to the hilt in me. His heavy balls slapped my clit.

Sparks sizzled. Yay.

I nursed hard on my big brother's cock. He groaned, staring down at me in shock. That was how good I was at suckying dicks. I was so awesomey that it surprised him. I winked at my big brother and nursed hard, suckling and making such wetty sounds.

Drool ran down my chin as my pussy clenched down around Dante's massive cock. I was stretched oh, so open. I had never had anything so biggie in me. It was just so fantasticy great. When he drew back, I squealed in delight.

My pussy melted around him.

"Fuck, your sister's got a tight cunt," growled Dante. "Poor things only had little White dicks. Now she has a big, Black cock in her!"

He slammed back into me, and I squealed. I wasn't a poor thingie any longer. I was a rich thingie getting fucked by a ginormous cock. I lovedy it so much as he pumped away at me. He fuckedy to the hilt in me over and over and over again.

He slammed into me. It was so hottie having him do that. I gripped him with my cunty and wiggled my hips. I moaned around my brother's cock as Dante pumped away at me. He churned me up and made me want to cummy.

Especially with his heavy balls slapping into my clit.

Ooh, ooh, such nicey sparks burst.

"Yay, you're eating my pussy so goody!" the blonde moaned.

"It's so yummy," my sister-in-law cooed. "I lovey eating your pussy!"

I wanna eat pussy, too. But I had a cock to suckle on. My big brother's cock! That was so awesomey that I could love him like this since he was so awesomey. I squealed around his dick as Dante fucked me.

He pounded me, drilling his biggie dick into my cunt over and over again. I lovedy this so much. The pleasure swept through me. He grunted as he fucked my pussy. I wiggled my hips, stirring my hottie tawty around his thick cock.

"Shit, your sister is gonna make me cum," Dante growled.

"Good," my brother moaned. "Oh, wow, Charlotte. That's... I mean... Wow!"

My big brother lovedy my cock sucking. That sent such a hot thrill through me. And so did Dante's thrusting dick pumping in and out of me. I would cummy so hard. I squeezed down on him, rising toward that eruption.

"Fuck," my brother groaned. "Oh, fuck that's good. That's so good. Shit, I love that. I love that so much"

"Yes, yes, suck your brother off, you White slut!" growled Dante.

I was. So hard.

"Oh, damn," my awesomey brother groaned and erupted.

His cum spurted into my mouth. The salty taste of his incestuous jizz made me squeal in delight. My cunny clamped down on Dante's biggie dick fucking me so hard. That ebony schlong made me burst with all my yummy bliss.

I gulped down my big brother's cummies as my climaxy delight surged through me. It was all crackling like lightning. It all zapped through me and made me feel just so awesomey. My cunt went all spasmy around Dante's thrusting dick.

"God, your little sister is a fucking whore!" groaned Dante. "She wants my cum. Just like your wife does!"

"And me!" squealed the blondie woman. "Ooh, ooh, Janette. You're so goody to me! Just so goody and nicey and you eat my pussy so goody! Yay!"

I shuddered, swallowing more and more of my big brother's yummy cummies as Dante buried his cock deep into my writhing pussy. He filled me all up with his biggie cock. His Black dick erupted in me. I shuddered in delight.

"Fuck, yes!" growled Dante as he basted my pussy with all his wondery cummies.

My pussy convulsed around his biggie dick, milking out all that seed. I lovedy it flooding me as I swallowed the last of my brother's jizz. Kurt was all panty as I nursed on his cock, lightning all zapping through me.

"Shit, that's good." Dante gripped my hips as he kept erupting in me.

He filled me up with all his cummies. This was so awesome. I lovedy this so much. I was oh, so happy to have all his cummies in me. I felt so goody now. Just so good and greaty. I could just enjoy this all the time. Yeppers, I could.

Dante erupted one last time in me as my big brother pulled his cock out of my mouth. I licked my lips, lovying that naughty and salty taste. Dante panted, his cock twitching in my pussy. All the zappy goodness melted away.