The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 05

Story Info
The bimbofied wife has her first Black gangbang!
7.3k words
4.61
12.1k
9

Part 44 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pimping Out the Bimbo Wife

Dante Jackson

Madeline rubbed her tits against the living room window. The blonde stewardess-bimbo giggled at the streaking sounds she made as she slid her big breasts across the window. It made her happy to show off her breasts.

Not surprising since at Level 2 she became an Exhibitionist Lover Bimbo.

Janette, my first bimbo, sat on my cock. She shuddered as she slid her pussy down my dick. She took every last inch of me. I groaned at the feel of her hot twat around me as the phone rang. She grinned at me and slid up me.

Her round boobs jiggled as her hot pussy massaged my cock. I sat on the couch in her house, loving having my own White slut-wife riding my dick. She plunged back down me, taking every last inch of my cock.

"Bouncy! Bouncy!" she squealed as she rode me.

The phone picked up and a voice said, "Cool Jack Productions, Lamar speaking."

He had a suave tone to him, his voice with a rich timber. Black, obviously. A cool cat like Lando Calrissian. This was just the guy that I needed to talk to. I savored Janette's pussy riding up and down my cock.

"I'm looking to make a film of some White bitches getting gangbanged," I said. "Some real hot beauties, including a wife who loves fucking Black cock while her husband watches."

"My man, that's some of the hottest shit out there," Lamar said. "You really got some amateur hoes eager to gangbanged."

"Don't you want to be gangbanged by big, Black dicks, Janette?" I asked.

"I super duper awesomey do!" squealed Janette. "I love biggie Black dicks especially when my hubby is all watching me. Like right now. Watch me ridey Anton's biggie cock! Ooh, ooh, he's stretching my pussy out."

"Shit, she sounds like an airhead," groaned Lamar. "Is she really..."

"Sitting on my dick right now," I groaned. "She needs it bad. And I got two more here just as wild."

"Well, I think we can be in business," said Lamar. "I'll do a 60/40 split with you. I get sixty because it's my gear and I handle distribution. You get forty for providing the talent. Pay them out of that."

"They're doing it for free," I said.

Lamar chuckled. "My man, however it works out. Just bring them by. I need to take a look at them. And get a poke at them."

"'Course, I said. "When."

"Uhhh... Tomorrow. At one. That should be perfect. You got my address?"

I read it off the website and he agreed. "I'll be there, Lamar," I said. "I'll be there with all three of my White bimbo-bitches."

"My man," Lamar said and hung up.

I smiled. I closed my eyes and savored that hot cunt working up and down my cock. She squeezed her pussy around my dick, her pussy was fantastic. She knew how to squeeze and relax her cunt to make the experience magnificent. That Kegel Expert Bimbo made her have the best-damned pussy in the world.

My bitches would make me so much money. I loved it. I savored that hot twat working up and down my cock. It was a fantastic rush to have the hot wife riding me. Her round, pale tits bounced as she gripped my dick.

"I want all your cummies in my pussy!" she moaned. "Just all your jizzies, too! Ooh, ooh, I lovey your cock, Anton! It's the bestest best cock there is! Big and Black and ebony and thickie! I lovey it!"

"Show me," I groaned, savoring that bimbo-bitch riding my cock. She would make me so much money. She and the other two would, also.

I couldn't wait to have a stable of them. Making gangbang videos, and I was so interested in that perk I could by for them. I wanted to get that set up as I enjoyed Janelle riding me while her husband watched on.

He stroked his little cock as he got off on his wife riding my big, Black cock. I know I loved it. That tight pussy gripped me. She slammed down me and gasped. She didn't slide back up me but just started clenching and relaxing her pussy around my cock.

She massaged me with her kegel exercises. I loved how she squeezed her pussy in such away, her silky walls rippled up my cock. She massaged me in this exciting way, her face twisting in delight as she did that.

I loved how she did that. It was fantastic having her gripping my cock with that hot twat. "Fuck."

"Cummies!" she breathed. "I want your cummies, Anton! I want them! I want them! I want them!"

She did. Her pussy rippled around my cock. Not climaxing yet, but stroking me. I closed my eyes and savored what this White bimbo did to me. Her husband panted as he jerked off his little dick while I enjoyed every last second of this delight.

It was magnificent to enjoy. I savored every last second of it. This was fantastic. I groaned as the pressure in my nuts grew and grew. She slid up me suddenly, her pussy still rippling around me like this. It was just an amazing rush.

"Oh, damn," I groaned. "Oh, that's it. That's so good. Shit!"

"Cummies!" she gasped as she rode me. "She plunged her cunt down my cock and took every inch of me. Her twat burst with delight."

I groaned as her cunt rippled around my dick. Now she climaxed, squealing with all that delight. Her silky, wet pussy suckled at me with all her passion. Her juices soaked my balls as the pressure in them hit the bursting point

I grunted and erupted.

The ecstasy slammed through me and crashed into my mind. My cum pumped over and over into her married pussy. The White bimbo bucked and squealed in delight. Her hot cunt rippled around me. She suckled at my cunt with that hot snatch of hers.

I loved every last second of her doing that to me. She nursed at me with all that passion. I groaned, reveling in all this passion surging through me. Stars erupted across my vision as I basted her with all my seed.

"Hubby! Honey! Kurty!" she moaned. "He's jizzing in me! All his jizzies are flooding my pussy! I lovey it!"

"Yes!" her husband grunted and erupted himself.

I just savored that pleasure sweeping through me. The ecstasy slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I loved every last second of this bliss sweeping through me. It was a fantastic rush having it. The bliss slammed into my mind. I groaned with each eruption of ecstasy that slammed through my mind. It was fabulous.

I grunted with each burst of delight. I spurted over and over again into her pussy. I loved this heat slamming through my mind. The rapture shot through me as her spasming cunt milked out the last eruption of my cum.

"Shit," I groaned as I grabbed my phone. I had to get that perk. It was 20 Bimbo Crystals and I had 1. Fuck. It cost $475 for a bundle of ten. This app was so predatory, but... I had to find out what would happen if I got her this one.

I had the money. Last of my savings. I bought two packs of 10 Crystals. With my 21, I purchased Janette the Black Cock Worshiping Wife perk. She squirmed on me, humming in delight as she enjoyed cumming on my dick.

I could set her up to be gangbanged for up to three hours by ten Black men. I could set the price of how much the guys would pay for it, and since she was married, I would get 25% more money if her husband was present.

I think that meant if I set the price a guy would have to pay to gangbang her at $100, I would get $125 if Kurt was there. I liked the idea of that. If this worked, one gangbang session would get me back the money I had spent and then some.

Just how greedy could I be?

I set the price to gangbang her at $500. Then it asked me to choose a hotel. I did that followed by choosing a start time. So I found a cheap hotel in downtown Dallas and set it to begin in an hour. Janette gasped and jumped off my cock.

"I have to go shower and get all freshy for my gangybang!" she squealed and darted off.

"Damn," I muttered, shocked that this was working.

"Yeah," said Kurt. "I should get something to eat before watching them fuck her."

I shook my head. This was working.

* * *

Janelle Bowman

I was so excitedy. I bounced up and down in the elevator, so eager to have all the biggie Black dicks fuckying me and gangybanging me and making me cummy so hard. I squealed as the elevator ticked up to the fifth floor.

"Don't jump in the elevator, honey," my lovey dovey hubby said.

"I'm just such an eager beaver cockylover whore, hubby," I said, grabbing his arm. "They're all going to fucky me. In my pussy and my mouth and my assyhole. That's..." I held up my hand and ticked off my fingers. "One, two, three! Three Black studly hunks all fuckying me at the same time."

"I know," Kurt said. "I'm eager for it, too, but if you jump up and down, you'll break the elevator and no gangbang."

My eyes widened. "That's horritable."

He chuckled. "You're so cute as a bimbo."

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was just such the bestest besty hubby a bimboy-whore like me could ever dever want. I was so happy to be his slutty wifey. I kissed him hard as the elevator slowed and dinged.

I broke from him and jumped out, gasping, "Gangybang time!"

I darted to the right, but my husband caught me and pulled me in the other direction. "Our room's this way."

"Wow, how do you know that?" I asked, clinging to his arm. "You're so smarty, you know that. Smarty and handsomey and I lovey you with all my heart. As much as I lovey Anton's biggie, Black dick and his cummies."

"I love you, too," he said. "With all my heart."

I kissed him again. I hoped he would fucky me last when I was all full of all the jizzies and just so drippy with cummies and spunkies. It would be so hottie to have his small cock fuckying my sloppy cunny cunt.

We reached the door and he thrust in his credit card. It beeped and opened. That must be how you pay for a hotel room. That was so neaty awesome. He pushed open the door and we headed in. There was a king-size bed in the center of the room. My husband pulled out a chair from the desk as I started strippying all naked and nude and naked. I had to be ready for the gangybang.

"The men should start showing up soon," he said. He grabbed a black box that I swear just poofed onto the desk and wasn't there a moment ago. "They put in their $500, and they get to fuck you!"

"Yay!" I said, pulling off my sunnydress. "Why's it called a sunnydress when there's no sunnyshine coming from it. Not glowy at all."

"Because you were it to look beautiful on a sunny day," my husband said as I threw it on the floor, freeing my round boobies. My black hair fell down my back. I was just wearing my heeled boots, which I lovedy oh, so much. "That's why."

"Well, it's not sunny in here," I said, hands on my hips. "It's gangybangy in here. And I need to be nekkid and nudey nude for that."

"Yep," he said as a loud knock came at the door.

My husband headed to it. I jumped on the bed and knelt on my hands and knees, my bobbies swaying beneath me. I wiggled my ass back and forth as My husband opened the door. A Black studly hunk marched in, slipping a wad of cash into the box.

"Damn, you really are a cuck with a wife needing to be fucked by some real men," he said, his ebony face drinking in my naked appearance.

"My Janette needs to be fucked," I said. "And needs to be fucked hard!"

"I really truly awesomey do!" my wife squealed. "Come fucky me so hard!"

"Shit," a second Black man said. He ran his credit card over the box. It beeped. "Fuck, yes."

More Black men were coming in while the firsts were getting naked. I licked my lips as ebony chests with all these hard muscles appeared. Just pecs and abs and biceps and brawny strength that made my pussy clench. They shoved of their pants.

Biggie, Black cocks appeared. Dicks all thickie and huge and throbbing and wantying to fucky me so hard. I giggled in delight as the first one mounted the bed. He just went right for my pussy. That was so neaty. He rammed his cock into my cunt without saying a word.

"Yay!" I squealed as he filled my pussy up with his biggie cock.

"Goddamn, you got one tight fucking wife," growled the man.

"Just enjoy her," Kurt said. "She needs this so much."

"Isn't he just the bestest hubby a slutty bimbo-wifey can have?" I asked as the Black stud gripped my hips and drew back his cock.

He slammed back into me, churning up my pussy. Such goody delights washed through me. I groaned as he buried into me again and again. He fuckyed me oh, so hardy. It was just such a rushy delight to have that thickie cock fuckying me. He buried over and over into me.

Then a Black stud with a gold necklace stepped up before me. He thrust his cock right for my mouth. So I opened wide like a slut-wife bimboy whore. I swallowed his shaft, my lips sliding over his thick crown and sealing around his ebony shaft.

I moaned around him as the other hunky stud fucked my pussy. My cheaty cunt squeezed down on him as I reveled in all that wondermous pleasure rushing through me. I suckled on the dick in my mouth, nursing with such passion.

My husband watched as I was spit-roasted by these two awesomey dicks. I squeezed my cunt down on that biggie cock. He fuckyed me with such hard strokes as I swirled my tongue around the nicey dick in my mouth.

All that salty precummies spilled and tasted so goody great.

"Shit," the guy I suckled on moaned. His necklace shifted over his ebony chest as he thrust his cock to the back of my throat. "She knew how to suck dick!"

The other Black studly hunks chuckled. They were all getting naked and watching me getting mouth-fucked and pussy-fucked. I rocked between the two studs as they thrust their biggie cocks in and out of my holes.

Drool ran down my chin and pussy juices down my thighs. They churned me up, and I lovedy it so much. I squeezed my cunny cunt down on thickie cock while I nursed on the other, my cheeks hollowing with my force.

"Fuck, that's good," the guy mouth-fucking me groaned. He thrust his cock to the back of my throat. "Shit, that's good. Bet your wife can take every inch of my cock."

"Deep-throat her," said Kurt. "My wife can take you all on. She'll be wanting more when you're all exhausted!"

The men laughed again, calling me such nice names like "Slut" and "Whore" and "Fucking bitch!" They were all so kind. I was so happy and thrilly and joyie to have them here to gangybang me. I would make them all cum and jizz and spunk in my holes.

The cock fuckying my mouth slammed to the back of my throat and just keep going. I gagged, but he didn't care. Nope. He rammed his thickie cock down my gullet and made me squeal in delight. His balls slapped happily into my chin.

I squeezed my cunt down around the other man's thickie cock as I reveled in all this delight. It was just such a happy time. I was just so thrilledy to have one man pounding my pussy while the other fuckyed my mouth.

Hairy nuts slapped into my chin over and over again. I moaned around his cock pumping down my throat as my pussy melted around such a nicey dick in my pussy. A biggie, Black rod that churned up my slutty cuntyhole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to pump your whore-wife's cunt full of my cum," the studly man fuckying my pussy grunted.

"She wants that," Kurt said. Such an amazey hubby. I lovedy him so much. Just as much as the cocks fuckying me from both ends.

I shuddered, my orgasmy delight building and building in my cunny cunt. The thickie cock plunged into me over and over again. I moaned around the dick fuckying down my throat, his nuts smacking my chin dripping in drool. I slurped on him. Suckled so very berry hard.

The other man's nuts slapped my clitty. My naughty bud bursty with such nummy sparks. I shuddered, hurtling toward my biggie climax. I was so eager for it as the thickie cock fuckyed me so hard.

He just pumped away at me. He pounded my cunny cunt with all that biggie, Black dick. I whimpered, my pussy melting around him. I squeezed and relaxed and massagyed him. He grunted and buried into me.

"Fuck!" he snarled and erupted.

Feeling all his cummies splash on my cervix made me bursty in rapture.

I squealed around the cock fuckying down my throat as my pussy spasmed around the spurting cock. I lovedy it. All that jizzies shot into me again and again. It was so awesomey to enjoy. I lovedy every last moment of it.

Just every last secondy of it. This was such a wondermous moment. I was so happy to have all that bliss sweeping through me. I shuddered, my cunny writhing around that biggie cock. It was just perfect. Just what I needed all rushying through me. I lovedy this so much. I was so happy.

I quivered in delight, my cunny spasming around his thickie dick. I lovedy this passion. I shuddered, sucklying at him. It was just awesomey to experience this. All this wondermous bliss drowned my mind with happy, tingly delight.

"Fuck!" the guy fuckying my mouth groaned. He buried his cock down my gullet and erupted.

His cummies pumped straight into my belly. I loved all that warmy jizz filling me up while my pussy convulsed around the other hunky stud's biggie cock. They flooded me from both ends. It was so awesomey.

"Shit, shit, shit," grunted the guy dumping his seedy cum into my pussy.

"Hot damn," the other guy groaned as he erupted into my belly. He pulled his cock out of my throat, filling my mouth with salty jizzies.

I gulped down his delight, my pussy writhing. All these nicey, blissy delights washed through my body. I felt so goody great. The guy spurting into my cunt grunted as he erupted one last blast of cummies in me.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned.

I was so happy, too. I gulped down the last of the other man's seed. He panted and ripped his cock out of my mouth. I panted and licked my lips. I felt so goody great right now. I was just so ready for more. I wanted them to do all the naughty thingies to me.

Just all of them.

The men stared down at me, his chest rising and falling as he stared at me. Their eyes were so hot with their expressions. One lay on the bed and gripped his biggie dick. He waved his ebony cock at me, grinning at me.

"Come for a ride, bitch," he said.

"Okey-dokey!" I squealed. "I lovey riding biggie, Black cocks! Don't I, hubby?"

"Yes, you do," Kurt groaned. "You love it so much!"

I did. Oh, so muchy much. I was so happy to straddle this sexy hunk and grabbed his thickie cock. I pressed him up into my pussy. I rubbed him up and down, my twat full of all those cummies. I needed more cummies in me.

I plunged my pussy down his cock. I took every inch of his thickie dick in me. It was so goody great to have all that Black dick in me. I gasped, my boobs bouncing. I threw back my head, my hair flying.

"Ooh, ooh," I purred, clenching and relaxing my pussy around his shaft. "Mmm, isn't my cunny cunt just so awesomey?"

"Fuck, yes," he growled. "Just ride my cock, boo. Ride it hard!"

"Yeppers!" I said and slid my pussy up his cock. I squealed in delight as my biggie and thickie dick massaged my juicy snatch. It was just so wondermous. "Ooh, that's just such an excitedy moment. I Lovedy it so much. That such a perfecty cock. But don't be shy. I lovey all your cocks. Just come and fucky me. I have my mouth and my assyhole, too!"

"Shit, your wife's a whore," a Black hunky stud said as he rubbed lube on his cock. He moved in behind me. "I'm gonna clap her cheeks."

"She'll love it," my hubby said. Such a sweetie.

The studly hunk pressed his cock between my butt-cheeks. He slid down his thickie dick down my crack. He found my assyhole and thrust into me. It was so awesomey to feel him thrusting against me while my pussy clamped down on the other shaft.

I whimpered in delighty joy as my assyhole opened wide. That wondermous cock slipped into my bowels and just made me feel so awesomey. I shuddered as more and more of him entered me. He grunted as he buried his cock all the way into my buttyhole.

"Goddamn, that's tight," he growled, sliding his hands up my body to cup my breasts. I loved the feel of him doing that. He kneaded my tits. That was hot. "Shit, you got yourself such a delicious body. And that ass..."

12