The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew back his cock as he groaned. I gasped in delight and slid my pussy up the other studly hunk's cock. I loved that biggie cock in me. It was so hottie having all that dick in me. I lovedy it so much, I shuddered as I rose all the way up him.

I plunged down one ebony cock while another biggie dick buried into my buttyhole. I gasped in delight, my boobs jiggling in the hunky guy's hands. He grunted and squeezed them as he pumped away at my assyhole.

"Oh, yesy yes, that's so goody!" I moaned. "Two biggie cocks in me is such an awesomey and goody delight!"

"You talk too much, bitch," growled another guy. He stepped up on the bed and aimed his cock right at my mouth.

"I do!" I squealed. "My mouth was made for suckying dicks!"

"Damn straight," The guy growled as I swallowed his cock.

I suckled him into my mouth and lovedy every second of that thickie cock. I suckled on him with such force. He groaned as I did that. His face twisted in delight. He groaned as I bobbed my head and worked my mouth up and down and up his cock.

I suckled on him as I rode another biggie, Black dick. My hubby watched me getting triply stuffed. Just thickie cocks in all my holes making me feel so goody great. I lovedy every last moment of it. This was just so perfecty.

I was so happy being assy-fucked by one hunky stud while riding another's hugey cock. I suckled on the ebony dick in my mouth, nursing on him. I bobbed my head, sliding my lips up and down his dark shaft. My tongue stroked him.

"You're doing great, Janette," my amazeying hubby said. "Take those dicks!"

"Fucking cuck," the guy I rode moaned. "Damn, he's pathetic. Mmm, work that hot cunt up and down my dick. That's it! Squeeze that twat. Shit, that's good."

I moaned in agreement, loveying his biggie cock in my pussy. I rode up and down him, my boobs jiggling in the other studly dude's hands. He fuckyed my assyhole with such an awesomey cock. He fuckyed me so hard and fast and hard.

My buttyhole melted around his cock while my cuntyhole melted around the other biggie dick. I lovedy them both in me. I reveled in them. Such goody delights swept through my nethers. Velvety heat and silky passion. It was so awesomey.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I suckled hard on his biggie shaft as my buttyhole gripped one thickie dick and my cunt another. I loved that hugey rod in my pussy. My twat massagyed him. I clenched and relaxed on him.

"Shit, your ass is jiggling, slut," growled the guy hammering my assyhole. "Damn, those cheeks are clapping around my cock!"

I squealed in delight, my buttyhole melting around his thickie shaft. He fuckyed me so hard and fast. He buried into me over and over again. I was so happy. I whimpered, my body rising and rising toward an awesomey orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," the guy I suckled on moaned. His ebony chest rose and feel as I loved his ebony shaft. "Suck that big, Black dick, ho. Just suck it!"

I suckled on him, loving him in my mouth so much. This was just such a perfecty moment. I swirled my tongue around his cock. I wanted him to just bursty in my mouth. I ached for all their cummies. I squeezed my pussy and my assyhole on the other Black dicks.

My orgasm built in my pussy. I swelled toward that wondermous explosion. I would just explode all over their dicks. I wanted to cummy on them. To have my cuntyhole and my buttyhole spasming around their thick shafts.

"Ride my cock, slut!" growled the guy on his back. His dark face twisted in delight. "Shit, I'm going to bust a load in you!"

I wanted that.

"Yes, yes, yes," the guy grunted as he hammered my assyhole. "Shit, that is tight. That is fucking tight. I love it!"

I was super duper awesomey glad that he loved my buttyhole because I lovedy and adoredy his biggie dick. He fuckyed me so hard with it. He pounded me while I rode the other cock. My pussy gripped that hugey shaft. I was so close to cumming.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I nursed on the yummy and ebony schlong. I suckled hard, my cheeks hollowing. Drool ran down my chin. My cunt plunged down one biggie dick as the other slammed deep into my buttyhole. My clitty bud ground into the stud's pubic bone.

Sparks bursty with delight. I squealed and climaxed.

My pussy and my assyhole both spasmed around such biggie cocks. I lovedy that huge shaft filling up my bowels. This was just such a wondermous moment. I was enjoying every last second of this awesomey delight.

Pleasure swept through me and drowned my mind. I suckled so hard on the cock in my mouth as my pussy and assyhole spasmed around the other Black dicks. I was in such amazey heaven right now as all the blissy rapture smothered my thoughts.

"Fuck!" the guy in my pussy grunted and erupted.

More cummies shot into my pussy. Then into my buttyhole. Two cocks erupted into my naughty holes and filled me up with all their jizzies. More blissy rapture burst in my cunt and washed through me. I felt so goody awesomey great.

"Shit!" the guy I suckled on grunted. His ebony face contorted. "Goddamn, ho!"

He erupted into my mouth. His salty cum flooded me. It was so hottie having all those jizzies pumping into me. I enjoyed every lasty second of their three cocks filling me with their cummies. So much spunky seed filled me up.

I gulped down salty cum. I lovedy how greaty it tasted. I swallowed it all as such wondermous blissy washed through me. Over and over and over again, the pleasure swept through me. It was just fantytastic. I was so thrilled to enjoy all of this.

I shuddered, my cunty hole writhing and spasming around that biggie cock. I trembled, the pleasure washing through me. Stars flashed across my mind as I hit that awesomey peak. I shuddered there, loveying all this passion.

It was just perfect. Just a perfecty delight. I lovedy every last second of this wondermous passion. I enjoyed every last secondy of this delight. A biggie smile swept through my mind. I lovedy all this bliss. It was so goody.

"Shit, shit, shit," the guy fucking my asshole grunted as he erupted one last time.

"Fuck, that's good," the hunky stud fuckying my booty hole grunted. "Goddamn, I love that."

I lovedy that, too. He filled me up with all that wondermous delight. It was so perfect to have him do that. I felt so goody great. A biggie smile spread on my lips as I savoredy all that awesomey bliss. My pussy milked the other guy dry.

I swallowed load after load of cummies. I gulped down the jizzies firing out of that awesome cock. There was just so much delicious and yummy spunk to swallow. He grunted as I fired the last of my cummies into him.

"Fuck!" grunted the guy in my asshole. He ripped out of me.

Another guy grabbed me. I gasped, ripped off one cock. Cummies spilled out of my pussy. I was spun around and thrust down on my belly. A biggie dick slammed into my assyhole. I just gasped in delight at that awesomey cock.

The men were all so eager for me. They fuckyed me with such force. I shuddered as the guy in my buttyhole erupted in me. Another guy was there. I was flipped over on my back. One guy fucked my cunt while I tilted my head back to suck on another's guy's dick.

"Shit!" one stud grunted.

His hot cum splashed on my round boobs.

I rubbed his cummies into my tits as the other guys cheered me on. My hubby watched while my pussy gripped the biggie, Black dick that fucked me so hard. I suckled on the other as all that spunky jizz soaked my boobs.

More cocks erupted in me.

More cummies flooded me.

I swallowed down the jizzies while my pussy milked out all the salty seed. I was picked up again. This time, I was sat down with my assyhole impaled down one cock while a guy fuckyed my pussy hard. I moaned, spunk running down my tits.

I swallowed a cock. I nursed on that biggie dick in my mouth with such passion. I swirled my tongue around it, loveying being stuffed with all those biggie dicks. The Black hunky studs grunted and groaned as they fucked me.

They pounded me on my knees. On my back. I rode them. They bent me over the dresser. Pinned me to the wall. They did such hottie things to me. I loved it all as the pleasure bursty in me again and again and again. So many climaxy cums.

I orgasmed with blissy delight so many times. More than ten. That was how many. Ten! I couldn't even count higher. I didn't have enough fingers. I just took all that nummy bliss they gave me as they fuckyed me over and over again.

"Yesy yes, yes," I moaned as I climaxed.

Then I was lying on my back, all the Black studs around me. They were stroking their cocks as I squirmed on my back, my stomach full of jizzies. Cummies leaked out of my pussy and my buttyhole. I squirmed there, my boobies jiggling.

"Cummies on me!" I begged. "Shower me in all your spunky jizz!"

"Shit," one man grunted as he fisted his cock hard and fast. "Fucking slut. Let's coat her in jizz!"

"Drench my wife with all your cum. Just hose her down!" My wife was such a hunky and lovey man. I was so proud to be his slutty wifey.

The Black men pumped their hands up and down their ebony dicks. Their biceps flexed. Their muscly arms were so brawny as were their chests. They groaned, heavy balls twitching as they beat their meats. I lovedy it.

Everywhere I looked, there was a biggie cock that would drench me in all the cummies I could want. I quivered there, so ready for it. The studs stroked their dicks faster and faster. They grunted. Groaned. Then the first one erupted.

Hot cum splashed across my face. I gasped in nummy delight at all the cummies that erupted. They rained down on me. Just splattered my face and soaked me in all the jizzies. I lovedy every second of it as another man erupted. A third. Fourth.

More than I could count.

Grunts and moans filled the room as they splashed my belly and boobies. Men spurted cummies on my pussy and my thighs. They drenched my face. I opened my mouth as they showered me in all their spunky jizz.

"Yes!" I squealed in delight as they drenched me.

They coated me in all the cummies. I was so happy. I smiled as they grunted, dumping the last of their spunky jizz on me. That was just an amazing moment. I felt so goody great. I quivered here, my entire body shuddering from all these naughty delighty pleasure they gave me. So much naughty delighty treats.

"Oh, hubby, I lovey being gangybanged!" I moaned. "I lovey it so much!"

* * *

Dante Jackson

I was feeling great the next day as Madeline and Charlotte licked at my big, Black cock. I sat in the back seat of Kurt's SUV as he drove us to the Cool Jack production. The gangbang yesterday had been great.

When Janette had returned, she had made me $6250. I couldn't believe it. There were times in my life when that was a good month. I converted that into Bimbo Crystals, netting me 156 plus $10 leftover in credits. I spent 40 buying Charlotte and Madeline their Black Cock Loving Bimbo perks. Those couldn't make 25% extra because neither had a husband.

Still, I had 116. I could easily get a fourth bimbo. A fifth. More White sluts.

But for now, I just wanted to make the deal with Lamar and start making porn. If I could make $5000 just from the guys coming to gangbang the girls plus the money from selling the videos, I would be making some real money.

I had plans.

I had fucking plans.

But for now, I just enjoyed Madeline and Charlotte sucking my dick. My two other bimbos were doing a good job. The stewardess and Kurt's sister both licked up my Black cock to the tip, their pink tongues slathering over my crown.

Their lips met in a kiss. They moaned, swapping spit back and forth as they made out. It was such a hot sight. I was so turned on by this. It was such a perfect moment. They broke the kiss, the blonde stewardess and the brunette sister smooching at the sides of my cock.

Charlotte's glasses shifted as she swallowed my cock.

"Hey, I wanted to sucky on his biggie dick!" Madeline moaned.

"Me, too," Janette said, bouncing in the passenger seat.

"You'll get your turn," I groaned as Charlotte bobbed her head. She suckled on my cock with such enthusiasm. "Damn, that's good. That's so good. Just suck hard on my cock. But don't forget to share with Madeline. Good bimbo-sluts share."

Charlotte moaned around my cock, her tongue dancing. She slid her mouth up my cock and popped off. I loved the feeling of her doing that. A moment later, Madeline swallowed my dick with greedy hunger.

She took all my cock in her mouth. I smiled at how great that felt. She had such an amazing mouth. She suckled on me with all her passion. She worked her lips up and down me, driving me wild. The pressure built in my balls.

Her lips popped off. Charlotte's slid on.

"That's it," I groaned as my White bimbos took turns sucking me off. "Mmm, you two sluts are doing great."

"I wanna sucky his dick," whimpered Janette. "Ooh, I can suckle yours, hubby."

Janette went for it. She loved Black cocks, but she would enjoy any dick. And she did love her husband. That hadn't changed. He just lifted his hand as she started undoing his pants and sucking on her husband's cock.

I didn't mind if Kurt got some. He was a good guy. The app had changed him, too. He and his wife were happy in their new lives. The sounds of wet sucking for the front of the car mixed with the hot sounds of Charlotte's mouth.

She popped off. Madeline took over.

I groaned, savoring this passion. My nuts twitched as the blonde bimbo-stewardess suckled hard on me. She bobbed her head, working her lips down my cock before she slid back up me. The pleasure swept around me.

"Shit," I groaned. "Shit, that's good. Just keep sucking. Damn, I love it."

Both of the sluts moaned their agreement. They were driving me wild. I loved what they did to me. It was such a passionate moment. I groaned, my face twisting with the passion of this moment. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

They went back and forth, sucking on me. Nursing on me. I groaned, not even paying attention to where we were driving. Kurt moaned from the front seat while his wife blew him. The GPS was giving instructions.

"At the next intersection, turn left onto..." the feminine voice said.

"Shit," groaned Kurt, slowing the vehicle down.

"Just don't get us killed," I groaned as Madeline suckled on my cock like a champ.

She nursed on me with all her might. I loved her mouth sucking on me. I shuddered, savoring that hot delight. It was just a perfect rush to have her mouth working up and down my cock. I slid my hand through her blonde hair and Charlotte's brown.

They switched again. Charlotte gobbled my cock with her hungry mouth. The sexy bitch with her glasses worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with all her passion. It was fantastic. I loved everything that she did to me.

She was an amazing treat to enjoy. I savored that delight. I loved that hot mouth working up and down my cock. She suckled hard on me. With such force. It was fantastic having her nurse on me like that.

"That's it," I groaned. "Shit, that's it. That's just fantastic. I love it. Goddamn, just nurse on me. I love it so much."

Charlotte suckled hard on my cock with all her might. I loved how she did that. It was magnificent. I groaned, savoring every last second of her nursing on me. The pressure in my nuts rose and rose toward the bursting point.

Then they switched again.

"Sucky his dick!" Charlotte moaned.

"Yes, yes, suck my fucking dick," I groaned as Madeline bobbed her head.

Kurt took another turn, grunting from the front seat while I enjoyed the blonde loving my cock. My nuts tightened as her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. It was a fabulous moment. The pleasure swelled in me.

Then Madeline popped her mouth off my cock and Charlotte took over. The brunette moaned around my dick. I had to cum on their faces. I just wanted to blow all over these sweet sluts' features. It would be so hot.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Yes, yes, sucky that dickie, Charlotte!" squealed Madeline.

"Fuck," I groaned. "I want to cum on your faces!"

Charlotte ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed. "Jizzies!"

"That's fucking right," I groaned as Madeline pumped her hand up and down my cock. "Fucking going to coat your White faces in my seed! Jerk off that cock!"

"Okey-dokey!" Madeline cooed. "Ooh, this is the bee's knees! I lovey cummies!"

I shuddered, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. That pale hand stroked up and down my black cock. I hurtled toward that moment of eruption. The two of them were so eager for it. They were both so ready to be coated in my cum.

"Shit!" I groaned as the pressure in my nuts hit that bursting point. "Fuck!"

I erupted.

My cum spurted out of my cock and splashed across the two bimbos' faces. I hosed them down. My jizz splashed on Charlotte's glasses. I erupted over and over again, my cum bathing Madeline's face. They both giggled in delight.

Then they opened their mouths wide and caught spurts of my cum. I loved what I was doing as I hosed them down. The pleasure slammed through me as I pumped more and more of my cum into their mouths.

"Shit!" I groaned.

"Oh, yes, yes," gasped Kurt. "Honey!"

Janette squealed around her hubby's cock as he came in her mouth. She gulped down the jizz while I erupted again and again. My cum splashed across her sister-in-law's face and the blonde stewardess's features. I coated them in jizz.

"Fuck!" Kurt groaned and hit the brakes. "Just drove past it."

"It's cool," I groaned, the pleasure sweeping through me. I felt fantastic right now. Just amazing. The bliss bubbled through my mind. This was a perfect delight to enjoy. I grinned from ear to ear. "Fuck, it's cool."

The two bimbos kissed, my cum dripping down their features. Kurt flipped a bitch and turned us around. I glanced out the window. A warehouse passed by us. We were in an industrial park. The warehouses all had different business names on them including Cool Jack Productions.

Kurt turned into the industrial park and headed toward what looked like an office entrance. A cheap sign was over the top. It made sense. Use the warehouse for filming. Build some cheap sets and the like. I don't know.

The car parked and my bimbos all hopped out naked, two of them dripping in cum. They only wore the highest of heels. Stripper heels. They all tried to cling to me. Poor Charlotte lost out to Madeline and Janette. I headed inside with Kurt getting the door.

I strode in to find a guy sitting at a computer. Black, tall. He had gold rings on his fingers and a gold tooth that flashed when he smiled. He rose from the seat after tapping the keyboard. He nodded in appreciation.

"My man, that is a power move bringing them in naked and... Shit, did you cum on their faces on the way over here." Lamar grinned from ear to ear. "My man."

"They just can't resist," I said. "This is Janette. That's her cuckold Kurt."

"Nice to meetcha!" Janette squealed. "I love Black dicks. I fuckyed oh, so many of them yesterday. Like... more than five."

"Ten," I said.

"Yes, yes, ten!" She bounced up and down.

"The blonde is Madeline, and the brunette in glasses is Charlotte. She's Kurt's little sister."

"Damn, took his wife and his sister," Lamar said. He took Charlotte's hand. "Mmm, I do love a White bitch wearing glasses and dripping in cum. These women will do. We can film it back here."

"Good, good," I said.

"But... I got to fuck this one," he said, turning Charlotte around. He smacked her ass. "Fucking glasses gets me every time."

"Fuck her," I said and thrust out my hand. "I'm just glad to be in business!"

Lamar took mine. We shook on it. Fucking A, this was perfect.

To be continued...

12