The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
A father takes his bimbofied daughter to work!
7.5k words
4.57
40.7k
45

Part 46 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take Your Bimbo Daughter to Work Day

Chris Cartwright

I had used my sick days to take the last week off work so I could enjoy my bimbofied wife, daughter, my daughter's friend, and the office slut Keily. Having a harem of bimbos was not something I ever imagined I would have.

I certainly hadn't planned on it.

It was all my wife Linda's doing. She had started it by downloading the bimbo app. I had come home from work to find out that she had bimbofied our daughter and her friend Sherry, turning them into air-headed sluts that just wanted to have sex with us.

I had been stunned. My wife hardly had a sex drive, then there she was naked with two barely legal girls wanting to serve her. She unleashed them on me, sweeping me up in this debauchery. It was crazy. Then she wanted to bimbofy Keily from my office, a young woman with a reputation for being very easy.

I swear, Linda half-thought I was having an affair with her only to get mad at Keily when the bimbofied slut revealed that she only flirted with me to try to get me fired for a sexual harassment claim. It was pretty messed up.

Insecurities had consumed my wife to the point where she begged me to make her into a bimbo. She thought I would do it to her anyways. I hadn't planned on it. I didn't know what I would do. It had all been so bewildering, and she was acting like a complete lesbian who just wanted our daughter and her friend. I don't know what Linda's problem was, but she begged me to do it.

She wanted to be a bimbo so she could stop worrying about things and be happy. So I did it. I bimbofied my wife with my app. That caused me to own her three bimbos, too. Which was a messed up system for this fucked up app.

But I couldn't stop myself from enjoying them. My new wife and her huge tits, my daughter, Sherry, and Keily. I had been fucking them for a week. We'd hardly left the house. It had been a non-stop orgy.

I hadn't done much with the App. I wasn't sure where to go with it. Thanks to the daily "gacha" rolls, I had earned enough money to lock my wife and daughter so they didn't want to fuck others. All of them were Level 2 now, including my wife, so I gave her the Titty Fuck Specialist.

She was giving me one right now.

My wife's big, soft tits felt amazing wrapped around my cock. I groaned as I sat there on the couch. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and I wasn't wearing anything. Hell, I hadn't worn clothes except to leave the house.

"Linda," I groaned, savoring her big boobs working up and down my cock. They were soft. Amazing. I loved them so much. My eyes rolled back into my head as I savored how great they were. "Shit, that's good."

"You lovey my titty-boobies, hunny-bunny?" cooed Linda as she worked them up and down my dick.

"God, yes," I groaned. I didn't want to go into the office tomorrow, but my week of vacation was up. I wished I had more sick days. "You're so fucking good at that, Linda!"

"Yay!" she squealed in delight, staring up at me with such empty-headed joy in her green eyes. Her red hair spilled around her face as she worked her big boobs up and down my cock. "I lovey fuckying you and titty-fuckying you and booby-fuckying you and fuckying you with my pussy!"

"I know that," I groaned, loving the feel of those big, soft tits working up and down my cock. She squeezed them about me. They felt just fantastic. I loved them squeezing around me. "Damn, Linda, you're a fucking amazing wife!"

"The bestiest besty bimboy-wife there ever never was?" she asked, sliding her big breasts up and down my cock, a huge smile on her lips.

"Yep," I groaned. "Fucking the best. Just keep sliding those big tits up and down my dick."

"Your biggie, awesomey, amazey, husbandy dick!" She squeezed her tits so tight around my cock, pumping her boobs up and down me. They were so big and soft now. Huge tits. H or I cups. I loved how they felt around my cock. I was in heaven.

I loved my wife. She was delicious as a bimbo. I groaned, loving the pressure building and building in my nuts. I groaned at that. My wife had such a wicked grip on me. She squeezed her boobs around my cock, the silky delight intense.

The pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. She smiled down at my shaft as she titty-fucked me, her eyes locked on my crown emerging from between her tits like she was playing a naughty game of peek-a-boo. She giggled and cooed as my dick appeared.

She licked it, too.

I loved when her tongue stroked over the crown of my cock. She teased me with that naughty stroke, the wet appendage sliding over the slit just for a moment. A shiver of delight shot down my shaft before her big boobs slid up and engulfed my cock.

It was heaven. My toes curled in my socks and loafers. I so didn't want to go to the office, but I had to make money. My nuts tightened as I enjoyed her wicked licking and lapping. She knew just what to do to me. It was an incredible delight.

Her tongue slid over my cock again. And again.

"Shit," I groaned.

She giggled and slathered her tongue across the tip between her boobs sliding up and down. She worked them faster and faster as I hurtled toward the edge. My bimbo-wife massaged me with that amazing cock.

"Damn, Linda," I groaned, my face contorting with the pleasure. "You're going to get a faceful of jizz! Just the way you like it!"

"I lovey dovey lovey your cummies, hunny-bunny!" she squealed, squeezing her boobs so tight around my cock. "Just jizzy all over my facey wacey!"

I groaned as she licked at the crown of my cock again. The pleasure swept through me. My dick throbbed between her boobs as I hurtled toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one. Just a big burst of spunk that would shower across her features. I couldn't wait forth that moment. She was so good at working those tits up and down me.

The pressure in my nuts swelled to the bursting. The crown of my cock ached so much. I was so close to just bursting. I wanted to shower her in my jizz. The pleasure swelled toward the bursting point. She worked her boobs up and down. Her tongue licked me.

"Linda, fuck!" I gasped and erupted.

My cum splashed across my wife's face. The pleasure was incredible. My dick throbbed between her boobs as I unloaded every spurt of jizz I had on her face. I groaned through the ecstasy, splattering her again and again.

"Jizzies!" she squealed. "Hunny-bunny's jizzies!"

I grunted with each eruption, painting my wife's face in cum. I groaned with the pleasure slamming through me. Stars burst across my vision. I loved that delicious heat, the rapture sweeping through me. I groaned as my dick pulsed with ecstasy.

I loved this so much. It was an exciting moment. I groaned with each spurt of my jizz splashing across her face. I drenched her. My spunk rained down on her big boobs, dripping off her face. The pleasure slammed through me with each eruption.

"Hubby cummies!" she gasped.

"Yes," I groaned. "Fuck, I love you, Linda!"

She squealed in delight and looked up at me, her face dripping on my jizz. "I lovey you oh so muchy much. You're just the awesomyest hubby there is in the unyverse! Yay!"

I erupted one last time, splashing her throat and chin. My cum spilled down her face. I shuddered, loving that moment, thinking. My other bimbos were almost Level 3 I expected Keily might hit that today. She was a Bondage Slut now. I had ideas for what to do with her at the office tomorrow. And even wilder, it was Bring Your Daughter to Work.

So many plans.

* * *

Linda Cartwright

I was so happy wappy to have all my hunny-bunny's cummies on my face. I climbed up on him and grabbed his cock. I stroked up and down him, my biggie boobies swaying before him. He gave me such hugey titties just like I wanted.

I lovedy being his bimboy-wife. I was so happy and joyie and buzzy. I didn't have to think or worry or all that other poopy stuff. I just had to have funny times with hubby and my daughter and the other bimboy-sluts.

"When are you going to bimbofy that naughty wotty Karen Miller?" I asked. I wanted her to be a bimboy-whore so muchy. "She's such a bitchy bitch. Just so meany!"

"Linda," Chris groaned, looking up at the ceiling.

"She's a meany poopy face," I said, squirming on his lap. "Make into a bimboy-slut and fuck her cheaty pussy and cuck her hubby. She fuckys all the guys on the block. She's the neighborhoody trampy tramp!"

Chris rolled his eyes. I think that used to make me so mad and angry when he did that, but now I just bounced on him more. I didn't get maddie or pissy or wissy. I just stayed all happy and naughty and joyie!

"I think I want to bimbofy your baby sister," Chris said.

"Yesy yes, yes!" I squealed, bouncing on his lap. "Do that! Ooh, Annette is such a cutie cutie!"

"Mommy, you have cummies!" squealed Alice.

My bimboy-daughter darted up, her petite body so cutie. She had red hair like me and green eyes but such smally boobies. She leaned in and licked the jizzies off my cheek, her tongue sliding over me as she enjoyed her daddy's spunk like a goody girl.

Sherry, my other bimboy-daughter, rushed up. She had black hair and round boobs and pierced nipples that were so naughty wotty. I didn't give birthy to her, but she was still my bimboy-daughter. I had adopted her. That made her miney. And Chris's. What I owned, he owned because he was my hubby-master-ownery-guy.

It was so hottie having them lickying his cummies off my face. Their tongues were so hot, and they were so nicey to share it with me by kissying me. Their cute lips found mine and they thrust the jizzies into my mouth so we could swap it back and forth.

I lovedy that salty flavor. My hubby had the best cummies. I lovedy my hunny-bunny oh so muchy. His spunky jizz was the bestiest in the world. I moaned as first Alice then Sherry shared me his seed.

"Damn," groaned my hunny-bunny as he watched us trading his jizzies.

I just enjoyed swapping his cummies back and forth. That was so goody great. I was having so much funny joy. My tongue danced with my daughters'. We passed all those jizzies back and forth until there were no more left.

Well, there were more in my hunny-bunny's balls.

Yay!

* * *

Chris Cartwright

Monday morning dawned. I couldn't put off going to work at all. I was dressed in my suit and tie, ready for work. I kissed Linda goodbye. Despite being an airhead, she could still do home stuff like cleaning and cooking.

Though she was very easily distracted.

Since it was Take My Daughters to Work day, I had Sherry and Alice bouncing along beside me. Sherry wasn't my daughter, but my wife didn't seem to understand that any longer. She had adopted Sherry or something. Her parents didn't seem all that worried about her once they learned she was staying with us.

Both of the girls were dressed as slutty schoolgirls in short, tartan skirts and tight-fitting blouses. On my petite daughter, it wasn't nearly as kinky as on Sherry who had round C's, her pierced nipples poking at the fabric. Their knee-high socks and saddle-buckle shoes finished the ensemble.

They weren't the only ones eager to go to work with me. Keily, my secretary, was also there. She was dressed as a slut in a transparent blouse that showed off her round boobs and a short pencil skirt that barely covered her ass. Her dark thigh-high stockings finished her look.

I had plans for Sherry and Keily. I couldn't believe I was doing this. It might get me fired or arrested. Maybe the Bimbo App had completely twisted my morals around. I had become some degenerate the last week, but...

I just had to do it.

So I led the bimbos out to my car. They all piled into the back seat with Keily in the middle. I glanced at the door, hoping Linda would be fine by herself all day. And that our house would still be there. I didn't worry about her fucking other men.

I had her locked. She couldn't do that. Still...

Maybe I should have taken my wife to work. Oh, well, too late now.

I drove into my job and soon was marching through the cubicles to my office leading two slutty schoolgirls and a whorish secretary. Everyone looked. Keily's outfit would definitely attract attention. What with her hands cuffed behind her? She liked being bound.

It was a strange thing.

My dick was so hard as I reached my office and slipped inside. My bimbos looked around. Keily bounced up and down. She had been in here before taking dictation and the like. She darted right and left, her round boobs jiggling in her transparent blouse.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey this office," said Keily. "I had such naughty wotty plans to get you touch me so I could be a meany bitchy cunt. But I won't now. I'm a goody bimbotary!"

Bimbotary? Oh, right, right, bimbo secretary.

"Yeah," I said. I could feel the office buzzing out there with talk of Keily's outfit. And maybe Alice and Sherry's.

"Daddy, Daddy, is this where you do all your worky stuff and make all the moolah!" Alice asked, bouncing up and down. Her red pigtails swayed about her face.

"Yesy yes, Daddy, is it?" Sherry asked, her hazel eyes so bright. Her fingers already were working on the buttons of her blouse. She was and Exhibitionist Slut now. She licked having a cock in both holes, too. Though thus far, she'd only had a dick and a dildo. "Huh, huh?"

"Yeah, this is where I get work done," I said as I typed out an email to send to all the men in the office. Schoolgirl slut and office whore for rent in my office. $300 to fuck an barely legal cunt or Keily Reynolds's pussy.

I hit send and shuddered. This was it. "Alice, come kneel beneath my desk. I want you to suck my dick."

"Okey-dokey, Daddy!" Alice squealed and darted around my desk as I pushed back. She settled down beneath it, her pigtails framing her face. I pushed my chair back in while her hands shot to my crotch. "I lovey suckying your dickie, Daddy!"

"I know," I groaned as she rubbed her hands over my slacks, feeling my hard bulge. "You're so good at it." She was better at pussy licking. My wife made her an expert on eating cunt. Still, Alice was good at sucking dick, too. She liked giving head.

She had my pans unzipped and pulled out my cock. I loved the way that her mouth opened wide and engulfed my dick. Her pink lips slid over the crown and sealed about my shaft. She suckled on me. I groaned at the force of her loving.

It was an incredible delight to have her nursing on me like that. My eyes rolled back in my head as I enjoyed her nursing. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. My nuts lurched as she did that. It was so hot.

"Ooh, kissy time!" Sherry squealed. She grabbed Keily's face and kissed her.

I loved the sight of them making out as my daughter worked her mouth up and down my cock. I groaned, savoring this pleasure. It was an incredible rush to have this. I shuddered there. It took the worry away. I might be about to lose my job, but...

A knock rapped on the door. "Come in."

Bret stuck his head in. He had his sleeves rolled up, his arms hairy. "Uh, Chris, man, are you serious about..." He glanced at Keily and Sherry making out. "I mean... This is for real?"

"If you got the three hundred," I said, savoring Alice bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock.

"Shit," he said. "Uh, yeah, can I Venmo it to you?"

"Sure," I said, smiling at him. "Who do you want to fuck? Sherry or Keily?"

"Fuck," muttered Bret as he played around on his phone. Mine beeped with a notification. I picked it up and saw I had the money. "That's tough, but... I always wanted to fuck Keily. Ms. Cocktease herself."

"Keily, bend over my desk and beg for Bret to fuck that whore-cunt of yours," I said, savoring Alice's mouth working up and down my dick.

"Okey-dokey," Keily said, breaking the kiss with Sherry. She did just that. She bent over the desk, hands cuffed behind her, and moaned, "Pleasey please, won't you fucky my slutty cunt. I'm such a whorey-slut!"

"What the fuck," Bret groaned as he unzipped. "This is insane." He whipped his cock out and shoved up her skirt. "Just fucking insane."

He rammed his dick into Keily's pussy. The slutty bimbofied secretary moaned in delight. She stared at me with this look of abject pleasure on her face. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the guy gripped her hips and fucked her slutty cunt.

I couldn't believe this was really working. If I could make this sort of money off my bimbos, I wouldn't even have to work. I groaned as Alice bobbed her head. She worked her lips up and down my shaft, nursing so hard.

My door creaked open and Aaron thrust his head through. He was a balding guy, divorced twice, and with a daughter he never saw. He swallowed then glanced from Bret fucking Keily to Sherry looking so cute and sexy in her naughty schoolgirl outfit.

"Fuck me," he groaned as he stared at her.

"Okey-dokey," said Sherry, such joy in her eyes.

"Wait, wait, he has to pay," I said sharply to Sherry. "Remember who's in charge."

"You're in charge, Daddy!" she cooed. "You have to pay Daddy, I think." She giggled. "I hate thinking. It's so hardy hard. I'd rather do nicey things like fuckying! Will you pay to fucky me?"

"Shit, she's eighteen?" he asked.

"Yep," I said, enjoying my daughter's mouth working up and down. "$300, and you can fuck that pussy of hers."

"Shit," he groaned and pulled out his wallet. He actually had it. Two hundreds and a wad of tens and twenties he slapped down on my desk.

I took it and said, "Enjoy."

He grabbed Sherry by the shoulders and turned her so she sat on the desk. He kissed her. Sherry gleefully kissed him back. She was such a slut. Bret just hammered Keily's pussy from behind while Aaron made out with the bimbo schoolgirl slut.

Sherry's blouse came open. Aaron groaned. I couldn't see, but he was clearly groping her round, firm breasts. Just squeezing those young titties. Sherry cooed and giggled as she sat there. He buried his face into them, rubbing back and forth.

"God, they're like my daughter's," groaned Aaron. "But I can enjoy them."

"Yep," I groaned, loving Alice's hot mouth working up and down my dick. Six hundred dollars just like that. I made okay money. But that was more than I would make today. "Just enjoy those young tits."

I glanced own at Alice, her green eyes so bright and hot as she suckled on me. I enjoyed her young mouth. I slid my hand through her fiery hair, loving the silkiness of her tresses. My little girl suckled hard on my cock.

I groaned as she did that. She nursed on me with force. She drove me wild, the naughty girl. I loved what she did to me. It was such a wild moment. My nuts tightened as she suckled on me. She had such a delicious mouth.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned. "Damn, that's just perfect."

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody," squealed Sherry. I glanced up. Aaron had abandoned her tits. "Yesy yes, just slide that biggie dick into my youngie cunt. It's all tight and wet and juicy and naughty and hottie just for you!"

"Fuck!" Aaron groaned and rammed into her pussy.

Sherry leaned back, her right boob coming into view now. Her tit jiggled as Aaron hammered her young cunt, her silver barbell piercing gleaming as it threaded through her pink nub. She groaned, her head tossing as he fucked her hard.

Bret hammered Keily's cunt. The bound secretary stared at me, her face twisting in delight as she enjoyed taking a dick. Linda would love that I was prostituting Keily. The old Linda, anyways. The new one... Well, she would still love it, but she wouldn't take the same... vindictive joy in turning my secretary into a whore.

I gripped my daughter's hair, my dick throbbing in her mouth as she blew me. She swirled her tongue around my cock. I groaned at the fierceness of her sucking. My nuts twitched as they filled with cum. I would pump so much into her mouth.