The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the Bimbo App and a message flashed, reading, "Owned by Hubby!"

That made me smiley so biggie.

Then it read, "Do you have hubby's permission to use the App?" Beneath it, in big, pinky letters were two buttons: YES or No. Did I have Chris's permission? I was already here, so I must have. Yeppers. So I hit YES and squealed as the App unlocked. My three bimbos were on here, but they were all grayed out.

Then this nifty jackpot popped up. "Daily Gacha: Owned Edition!"

"Spin for Bimbo Crystals! You have 7 spins!"

How nifty. I hit it and squealed as numbers between 1 and 20 danced across the screen then stopped on 13. I squealed as my Bimbo Crystals in the corner flashed to 14. This was so much funnies. I could spin again.

So I did.

I got 10.

I bounced up and down and spun again.

2.

And again.

5.

And again.

I got 9 and 3 and 1 and 11 and... There were no more spinnies. Darn it!

But I did have 55 Bimbo Crystals. That was so nifty and neaty. I was so happy.

It was time to bimbofy that trampy tramp Karen Miller for my hubby! I was just such a goody and lovey and wondermus wifey. Chris would be oh so happy with me. He'd kiss me and fuck me and cum on my face and lovey me. I couldn't wait.

To be continued...