The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
The bimbo wife is naughty and bimbofies a cheating wife!
7.6k words
4.62
14.4k
12
0

Part 47 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Wife Bimbofies the Cheating Wife

Chris Cartwright

I leaned back in my chair and sat up Keily's Office Use Slut perk, setting her to charge $100 for a blowjob, $300 to fuck her pussy, and $500 for her ass. I don't know if I was overcharging her, but she was a hot slut that every guy in the office who was straight (and every woman who was gay) wanted to fuck.

I set her to free-roam the office so I didn't have to watch before I did the same with Sherry and her Schoolgirl Office Whore perk. Same prices for her barely legal twat. The pair of them set, they led the group of horny men out of my office.

"Bye, Daddy," Sherry said. She thought she was my real daughter, but that was my Alice. She was the cutie that I wanted to enjoy for a while. My little, redheaded bimbo-angel. I held her in my arms as the horny men walked out.

I had Alice and Linda locked so they wouldn't have sex with other men. Bimbos were such airheads, they could easily be tricked into having sex with anyone. But not my little girl nor my wife. I left Linda at home. I hoped she was doing fine.

Well, if I could make this much off Keily and Sherry, I wouldn't even have to go to work. Just collecting money here in my office had gained me what I made in a week in just an hour. It was incredible.

This App had some predatory microtransactions, but it turned out to have some amazing ways to make money. It made me wonder who made it. Who could design something like this? It was insane how it worked.

"Daddy, Daddy, let's do some worky!" Alice said. "You brought me to your workyplace to show me all your worky stuff!"

"Yeah," I said. "One of the things I've always wanted to do at work is bend a woman over my desk and fuck her in the ass. I never had the courage to ask your mother to do it. But you will."

"Of coursey I will, Daddy!" Alice said. She smiled up at me, her green eyes full of empty-headed bliss. She wasn't the same girl I used to know. Linda had bimbofied Alice on accident. She had just wanted our daughter to stop being a moody young woman.

Well, it worked. She wasn't moody any longer.

Alice hopped to her feet and bent over the desk. She still wore her schoolgirl outfit, her tartan skirt rolled up around her waist and her white blouse still on but open. She pressed those small titties into the desk and wiggled her cute ass at me. She was such a petite thing.

Anal wasn't Alice's specialty as a bimbo. Linda had taken Alice down a sort of lesbian focus with my daughter being a pussy-licking specialist. Which was fine. Alice still enjoyed having sex with me, even anal sex. And she did enjoy sucking my cock.

"Let's get the anally quarterly reporty done, Daddy!" Alice said, trying to sound like she was doing business speak while babbling nonsense. "We have to syner... snyergi... do reporty stuff stat with my assyhole! We have to moneytize the actiony stuffy thingies! So stuffy your thingie in my assyhole, Daddy!"

"God, you're cute," I said with a big grin on my face. It might have been nonsense, but it was adorable nonsense. "You're the best daughter-assistant a father could ever want, Alice."

"Yippee skippy!" she squealed, wiggling her rump. "I'm so happy dappy to be your assyistant. Ooh, ooh, that's why it's an assyistant. Because you fucky your assyistant in the assyhole! Wow!"

"Right, right," I groaned and pressed my cock, soaked in her pussy juices into her butt-crack. I slid down and found her backdoor. "You're my assistant, Alice. Daddy's favorite one. I love you more than Keily or Sherry, my other assistants.

"Yay!" She sounded so happy as I pushed my cock into her anal ring and thrust against her backdoor. "I'm daddy's most favorityest assyistant! Just the besty best at analy help!"

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, drilling my cock against my daughter's backdoor. I loved how she stretched and stretched to take my cock. She felt so good. Just so goddamn amazing. A big smile spread on my lips as I pushed and pushed against her backdoor. "Goddamn, that asshole!"

"Yay, my assyhole is awesomey!" she moaned, her sphincter stretching. "Fucky my assyhole and make me your assyistant, Daddy! I lovey you!"

"Love you, too," I groaned as her anal ring stretched open. My pussy-lubed dick plowed into her asshole. She squirmed on my desk, her red pigtails swaying around her face. She looked so cute there bent over the desk, her asshole gripping me. I sank to the hilt in her. "Love you so much!"

"Daddy!" she cooed as I bottomed out in her assyhole. She purred in delight as I stood there with my cock buried to the hilt in her bowels. I would go to prison for buggering my little girl in a sane world, but this was a world with the Bimbo App.

I drew back my cock. She moaned, gripping my cock. She held me tight with that delicious asshole. It was an incredible rush to have her massaging my dick. The pleasure swept down my shaft as I rammed back into her bowels.

My little girl squealed in delight. She gasped out as she enjoyed my dick plowing into her asshole. I savored that velvety hole wrapped around my cock as I pumped away at her tight anal sheath. I sodomized my little girl, grunting with each thrust into her backdoor.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she gasped. "Is this... dickytation! That's what assyistants do, righty? Take your dicky for tation! This is tation? Being butty-fucked?"

"Sure," I groaned. "I'm dictating your asshole right now, aren't I?"

"Yesy, you are, Daddy!" she gasped. "I'm just such a goody assyistant!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted, pumping away at her asshole. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I thrust into her anal depths again and again. I hammered her hard. "Just the best assistant a father could ever want, Alice!"

She squealed again as I pumped away at her bowels. My crotch slapped into her rump. I buried my cock deep into her asshole over and over, loving how amazing her bowels felt. She squeezed down around me, massaging me.

I loved every second of buggering my little girl. Her gasps and moans filled my office. I pumped away at her bowels, fucking her with such force. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath. I loved it so much. It was a fantastic rush to bury my dick into her anal sheath.

She squeezed her asshole around my dick. She held me tight with that amazing anal sheath. I loved it so much. I groaned, burying into her asshole. I pumped away with hard strokes at her asshole. I fucked her bowels with force.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, savoring that hot plunge into her asshole. "Oh, damn, you're so good, honey!"

"Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned. "I'm the best dickytation assyistant in the worldly!"

"You fucking are, honey!" I slammed into her asshole, the pressure growing in my nuts slapping into her taint. "Damn, that's good. That's so fucking good. You are amazing. I love you, Alice! Daddy loves his daughter-assistant and her dictating skills!"

She clamped her asshole down on my dick and gasped out in delight. I loved it. I slammed into her velvety depths, her hot bowels massaging the crown of my cock. She brought me closer and closer to that wonderful moment when I would erupt into her asshole. I would flood her with all the spunk I had in my nuts.

Just pump her asshole full of all that cum. I wouldn't wait to erupt into her. I would fill her to the brim with so much spunk. I slammed to the hilt in her twat. I fucked her with force. She gasped, squeezing her anal sheath drown around me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she squealed. "I'm all gonna cummy and gaspy and squealy on your biggie dick! Isn't that awesomey, Daddy!"

"So fucking awesome," I groaned, slamming to the hilt in my little girl's asshole. "Let me feel you cumming! I want to feel that asshole going wild around my dick!"

"Yesy, Daddy!" she gasped as I drew back, her anal sheath squeezing down on my cock in such an exciting way. I loved it.

I pumped away at her asshole, the pressure in my nuts heading toward the bursting point. I couldn't wait to just explode in her asshole. I wanted to cum in her badly. I ached to just spurt all my spunk into her bowels and fill her to the brim.

I thrust into her asshole with hard strokes. I plowed into her with everything that I had. She gasped and moaned, squirming on the desk. I slammed to the hilt in my little girl's bowels, the pressure about to erupt at the tip of my dick.

"Daddy!" Alice gasped. "Assyistant blissy times! Yay!"

Her asshole convulsed around my cock. That wonderful, velvety sheath suckled at my dick. I tried to pull back, but it was too much. The pressure in my nuts exploded out of me. I grunted and filled her asshole to the brim with my spunk. It was an amazing rush.

Stars flashed across my eyes as I filled my little girl's anal sheath with blast after blast of my cum. Her asshole spasmed around my cock, suckling at me. She squealed out her delight, her head tossing and pigtails whipping about her.

"Alice, honey!" I groaned. "Shit, that's good!"

"Daddy's cummies in my buttyhole!" gasped Alice, sounding so delighted. "Yippee yay!"

I spurted again and again into her asshole. I loved the pleasure slamming through me. Stars flickered across my vision. It was just a perfect moment to enjoy. I shuddered, savoring this pleasure rushing through me. It was fantastic.

I groaned, flooding the last of my cum into my little girl's asshole. I filled her to the brim. She squirmed on my desk, whimpering her delight. I panted as I slowly pulled out of her rippling hole. I popped free and fell back on my chair.

It rolled back as I panted, the leather sticking to my naked ass. I closed my eyes, enjoying this Bring Your Daughter To Work Day. That was fantastic. I was in heaven right now. Just in heaven. I closed my eyes.

"Now I have to do more dickytation and cleany your dickie after my assyhole, Daddy," Linda said. "That's what goody assyistants do, right?"

"Yeah," I panted, my eyes still closed.

She brushed my legs as she dropped to her knees before me. She grabbed my cock and smacked her lips. She leaned in and licked up my dirty shaft. I groaned at the feel of my daughter's wet tongue climbing my cock to the tip.

"Mmm, so dirty wirty," she purred. "My assyhole tastes goody on your dickie, Daddy!"

"That's good, honey," I groaned as her tongue stroked over the spongy crown of my cock.

She smacked her lips before swallowing my cock. I gasped as she did that. She worked her mouth over my dick, nursing on me. I shuddered at how wonderful this was. It was so hot having her engulfing my cock like this. She swallowed me with passion.

I groaned as she nursed on me with hunger. Her hot mouth suckled on me hard. She suckled with passion as she cleaned my dirty dick with her hot mouth. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my shaft.

"Damn," I groaned, opening my eyes to watch my little girl polishing my pole.

Her pigtails draped over my thighs as she blew me. She danced her tongue around my cock to polish me. My nuts twitched as she suckled at me. She nursed on me with hunger. She suckled hard. Her cheeks hollowed.

My eyes rolled back in my head. I loved how she did that. It was an incredible delight to have her suckling on me. She nursed with passion on my dick. It was a wonderful moment to have her suckling on me. She nursed with all her might on me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Fuck, you're such a good girl! Such a good assistant!"

Alice squealed around my cock and wiggled her hips back and forth.

"That's it," I groaned. "Shit, that's it. Work that mouth up and down my cock. Such a good girl!"

She suckled hard on me. She nursed with passion on my dick, the pressure in my nuts growing and growing. Her tongue danced, polishing my pole as she brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth. To flood her with everything that I had.

My nuts tightened from her wonderful suckling. She nursed with all her passion on my dick. It was a fantastic thrill. I groaned, savoring her mouth working up and down my cock. I enjoyed every last moment of this delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Fuck, that's good. That's so good. You're amazing!"

She suckled on my cock. Slobbered on me. My little girl suckled hard on me. She nursed with passion on my cock. I loved it. She danced her tongue around my shaft. My nuts twitched with her skill. Her green eyes stared up at me with love.

Empty-headed love.

She nursed with all her might. She suckled on me with everything that she had. It was just such a wonderful moment. I loved this with all my might. The pressure in my nuts swelled toward that bursting point. I hurtled closer and closer to erupting.

"Shit!" I groaned "Oh, shit, that's it. Get ready!"

She suckled hard, my nuts twitching. My bimbo-daughter was so ready for my cum.

I gripped both her pigtails, threw back my head, and snarled out my pleasure. My cock erupted. My cum spurted into her mouth. I grunted, bucking on the chair as I filled her mouth with spurt after spurt of cum. It was amazing. Just awesome.

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted, enjoying that delight. "Shit, that's so good. Fuck, you are driving me wild. Shit, yes!"

I erupted again and again into her mouth. I filled her up with my spunk. I loved the ecstasy slamming through my mind. Stars sparked before me as my little girl swallowed my jizz. She gulped it all down.

I groaned as my phone beeped. A notification from the Bimbo App. I shuddered through all that rapture as my little girl swallowed mouthful after mouthful of my jizz. I erupted one last time, the pleasure sweeping through me.

"Damn, you did so good, Alice," I groaned, grabbing my phone. I felt so good as I swiped the screen. "Just amazing at taking dictation with your mouth!"

She popped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Thank you, Daddy!"

I stared at the notification and groaned. "Fuck."

* * *

Linda Cartwright

I was a bimbo-wife with a missiony. I marched down the sideywalk, my flippy-flops smacky-smacked against the soles of my feet. I had to bimbofy the neighborhoody tramp. If Karen was gonna be a naughty, cheaty, slutty whore and cuckoldy her hubby, then she would be my lovey dovey hubby's tramp.

It wasn't fair that Karen never fuckyed my hubby when she fuckyed so many others on the block. She was such a naughty, slutty, wickedy wife. A cheaty whore that deserved to be a bimboy-slut. I wanted my Chris to fucky her and poundy her and whorey her out.

She was no better than Keily, that officey-slut. I made sure she was taken care of. She was my husband's bimboy-whore now. So would Karen.

I glared at Karen chatting with Mark Taylor. That was the guy she was fuckying behind her hubby's back. My eyes focused on Karen. She was a MILFy-wife like me. Blonde, though. I wasn't a blondy-slut. Biggie boobs. And she had a daughter. What a horri-baddy example she was for her daughter. Being a slutty-whore.

I would fix it.

"Oh, shit," Karen gasped, spotting me marching up to her. "Uh, are you doing okay, Linda?"

"I'm doing so finey great!" I said, holding my phone tight in my hands, my flippy-flops slapping into my feet.

Mark Taylor glanced at me and grinned. "Damn, uh, is it laundry day, Linda?"

"Don't be a pig," said Karen. "Linda, sweetie, where are your clothes?"

"Where is your hubby?" I demanded and pulled out the phone. I aimed it right at her. The app all focusedy on her and asked me, "Do you have your Hubby's Permission to bimbofy Karen Miller?"

YES or NO appeared beneath those questions. I was almost positively sure that I had my hubbby's permission to make bimboy-sluts. I had made that bullying Sherry into our sexy slutty bimboy-daughter and that Keily into a goody bimboy-whore. Now it was Karen's turn.

Chris would have so much funny times fuckying her. Of coursey he wanted me to do this.

I tapped YES hard. I dropped down to 1 Bimbo Crystal as Karen's concern melted away into empty-headed joy. She gasped and jumped up and down. She shot her hands out and grabbed my boobies. She squeezedy them and kneadedy them and gropedy them.

"Shit," groaned Mark. "What is going on?"

"None of your dummy business!" I said, wagging a finger at him. "I'm not a slutty wifey-whore like Karen. You don't lookie at me! Now come along, Karen! You're my husband's now."

"I am!" squealed Karen. "I amy am! Yay!"

As much as I likeyed her squeezying my boobies, Mark was watching. He wasn't my hubby. That wasn't right of him to watchy me. I whirled around, gripping Karen by the wrist, and dragged that trampy-whore back to her new home, my flippy-flops slap-slap-slappying into the soles of my feet.

My biggie titties bouncyed before me as I dragged the trampy-whore back to my house. I would enjoy her and fucky her and make her eat my pussy and eat her cheaty cunty twat and do all sorts of funny and hottie and naughty thingies with her.

"You're my hubby's bimboy-tramp," I said. "That means he tells you which guys you can fucky and you have to eat my pussy whenever I tell you to! I'm his wifey! We made vows. Deathy do us part and sharey bimboy-tramps!"

"Okey-dokey!" Karen squealed. "Chris is all handsomey and stuff. I thought about seducying him. I bet he's a great fuck!"

"Such a trampy-whore!" I hissed with anger. "Ooh, I'm going to fucky you so hard with my strappy-on! Seducey my hubby? He's mine! See." I held my left hand up as we crossed my fronty lawn. "I'm his wifey. You're just his bimboy-whore! His slutty slut-wifey slut!"

"Yay!" Karen bounced up and down.

"What the hell is going on?" Mark called.

"None of your beesywax!" I shouted as I reached my front door. "You're lucky I don't bimboy your wife so she can be fuckyed by a real man! My hubby!"

I wrenched open the door and dragged the giggling Karen in after me. "A real man! That's Chris. Not my hubby or Mark or..." She trembled. "Can I go fucky Mark? He's so much funny!"

"That's for Chris to decide," I said and slammed the door. Then I twisted the deadybolt, lockying us in. She'd never get out now. It was lockyed. "Now, you, get all naked. I wanna see your boobies!"

"Boobies!" squealed Karen, her blonde hair swaying around her MILFy-face. She shot her hands out and squeezed my titties. I shuddered at the warmth of her fingers. "You have such greaty boobies, Linda! So great big!"

"I know," I groaned as she kneaded them. That felt so greaty good. My pussy clenched as the warmth melted down my body. I wiggled my hips, my thick bush getting all soaked. "Ooh, ooh, that's so nicey. You're playing with my titties and--Hey! You have to get your boobies out! Right this instancy!"

"Whoopsie doosie," said Karen. "I fowgot! My baddie pie!"

She released my boobs and pulled off the t-shirt she wore. she exposed a lacy black bra with sheer fabric that showed off her nipples in such a whorey way. That was a sexy-time bra. Fit for a cheaty trampy whore. I was gladly that I tooky command of her and made her my hubby's bimbo or she would be fuckying Mark all day long and just cheatying on her hubby.

It was so wrongy to cheaty on your hubby! But now she would be a goody wife and be my hubby's bimbo. It was perfecty. I was so smarty!

Karen unhooked her bra. She pulled it off and slipped the straps down her arms and those biggie boobies of hers spilled out. I giggled as she had large titties and so did I. I squealed and pushed my breasties into hers.

"We're booby wives!" I squealed, rubbing my titties into her softy mounds. Our nipples brushed which made all these sparky and goody feelings zappy between us. "That's so neaty great!"

"So neaty great!" she gasped. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey it!"

We both jumped up and down, rubbying our titties together and being booby wives together. It was so awesomey. I lovedy it. My pussy was all wettie and juicy and achy and itchy and drippy. I was so gladly glad I made Karen into a goody bimbo.